Thursday, February 20, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 291. Missions And Defeats

   At The Evans Home, The Fire Department puts the fire out, as Bobby has arrived, as have Aretha, Terrance, and Rashad, as Willie holds Little Sidney, and is lost for words, as she sees the home she has lived in for over 50 years destroyed. An investigator arrives, and Sayyid watches silently, with his hands in a fist, as Bobby tells The Evans "This looks like arson." Terrance grows angry, as Sayyid looks at his Nephew, and responds "So I hear White Boy is out of prison." Terrance nods, and vows "And his ass is mine too." Sayyid tells his Nephew "You stay here and take care of your Mama. I'm looking for him myself." Aretha starts to cry, as Willie cries "I shared the best years of my life in this home, and now look at it. Just look at it." Bobby asks Terrance "So you all think Michael may be involved." Aretha yells "He's the only person I know who'd do something like this! I want to kill him." Willie asks a Fireman "When can I look around? See what I can find that's left?" The Fireman tells Willie "It isn't safe, everything's gone." Willie hands Little Sidney to Rashad, as she holds Terrance and Aretha tightly, as tears fill her eyes, along with anger, as Terrance, Aretha, and Rashad vows "Michael Barr will pay for this." Willie is silent. Meanwhile Sayyid drives down the road, with rage in his eyes, as he thinks of where Michael could be, and says "The Inn." Sayyid turns into the parking lot, and grabs his suitcase, as he walks inside, and sits at a table, and looks at his phone, and turns it off, awaiting Michael.
   At Class, Sully sits inside her office, as Xavier walks inside, and Sully hugs her Father, and asks him "So I heard about Wallace's." Xavier sighs "Things aren't looking very good Princess. There's about to be one hell of a war about to ignite." Sully mentions "Mom's confronting Millie's Mother right now with Millie's younger Sister." Xavier's eyes widen, as he asks "Nikki's in town?" Sully asks "Who's Nikki?" Xavier responds "Millie's Mother." Sully tells her Father "Mom told me her name was Emma Windsor." Xavier answers "That must be her new name. When I met her, that was what everyone called her in that bar in Auckland." Sully rolls her eyes, as Xavier asks Sully "So she's in town?" Sully nods, and Xavier asks "Winston has mentioned Santo's Wife is named... shit." Sully notices a look in her Father's eyes, as Xavier tells Sully "I'm having the ALPD guard the Towers. Santo is looking for a bloodbath, and the last thing I want is for the young ones to be caught in this." Sully assures her Father "Gabriella wouldn't let anything happen Daddy." Xavier hugs Sully, and tells her "I know she wouldn't. I have always felt something in her, like she could pull something off like your Aunt Ava." Sully asks her Uncle "Jared said she's missing?" Xavier is quiet, and hugs Sully, and tells her "She was quiet earlier, more quiet than normal. If she is missing, I'm sure she's safe." Sully sighs "I hope so Daddy." Xavier heads out, as Sully sits at her desk, as she calls Jared, and asks her Husband "Are you busy?" Jared, at Jackson Inc, tells his Wife "Just prepping up for battle." Sully takes a deep breath, and tells her Husband "I think we know why your Mom's been acting strange lately."
   Meanwhile at Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Millie, Lauren, and Leigh arrive, as Lauren tells them "This is where Santo's playing King currently." Leigh says under her breath "If X has his way he will be dead." They approach the secretary's desk, and Lauren asks "Where's my Mum?" The secretary tells Lauren "She and Mr.Santiago are currently in a business meeting." Millie takes a look at her Sister, as Leigh watches on, as Millie nudges Lauren, and they help themselves inside, as Santo and Emma are on the table in his office, as Millie yells "Ok Mum! Time to tell the damn truth!" Santo yells at Millie and Lauren "Who gave you two parasites permission to walk inside here?" Leigh pulls out a pistol, and tells Santo "Millie is related to my Husband, so she can do as she pleases, and apparently her Sister may just have that same privilege." Emma backs up, as she asks Leigh "Leigh Woods? You're alive?" Leigh laughs "Live and well you whore. You have some things to tell these two girls, and you are going to tell them the truth!" Emma grows silent, as she clings to Santo, as he screams "She has nothing to say Leigh Woods Jackson. And I really wish Amelia and Lauren would go off somewhere and off themselves. Piss poor excuses for children." Millie grows angry as she walks over to Santo, and punches him in the mouth, and asks in a calm tone "Come again asshole?" Emma is stunned, as Santo attempts to slap Millie, and Leigh pulls out her pistol and screams "Don't even try that!" Lauren meanwhile turns to her Mother, and asks "So Mum, who's my Father?" Emma responds "You don't need to know.." Millie yells "The hell she doesn't! We know you came to Adam's Landing shortly before Lauren was born." Leigh adds "And I know you slept with Xavier's Father. When I first heard of you, I asked if you were a slut, and my intuition turns out to be right." Santo yells "Don't insult my Wife Leigh! I will order a hit on Sully. Emma wants Class." Leigh aims her pistol at Santo, as he attempts to pull out his, as Leigh yells "Drop it! And shut the hell up!" Millie tells her Mother "Ok Mum, you have some explaining to do, and it's now!" Leigh adds "If you don't start talking, I'll kill your King Santo." Millie and Lauren looks at their Mother, as Emma freezes, and Santo stands back, as Emma begins to speak.
   At Tenny's Former Penthouse, Ciarra, Nathan, and Allan walks inside, as Nathan begins to get emotional, as he looks around, and cries "I still feel her in here." Allan holds his Son, as he tells him "This is your home now Nathan." Ciarra tells her Great-Nephew "Beth and I only have one condition, and it's that Rose never steps one foot inside here again." Nathan looks at his Great-Aunt, and responds "That's not fair Aunt Ciarra." Beth arrives, as she responds "If Rose had of responded sooner, then we'd be here with Mama. So that's fair enough." Nathan grows quiet, as he tells everyone "I think I'm going to pass on it. It hurts too much to be inside here." Nathan hands the keys back to Ciarra, as he walks out, and Allan looks at his Son, and Beth tells her Brother "I don't ever want to see Rose again." Ciarra agrees, as Allan tells them "Rose isn't a bad person. She loves Nathan, and what happened was an accident. Mama loved her as well." Beth looks at her Aunt, as they are silent, and Allan tells them "I think it's wrong for the two of you to give Nathan conditions, after leaving rehab." Beth takes a deep breath, and looks around, as she tells her Aunt and Brother "I think I know who will live here." Ciarra asks "Who will it be Beth?" Beth looks at her Aunt, and responds "I will. Bobby and I will live here once we get married." Allan asks his Sister "What if Nathan wants to stay here?" Beth replies "Fine with me, but I will never forgive Rose, so don't try to make me." Ciarra tells her Niece "I think it's a fitting conclusion." Allan agrees, as he tells his Sister "It's about time you had a place of your own." Beth looks at her Brother, and tells him "I think this will be where we will have that double wedding as well." Allan smiles, as all of them looks up, as Ciarra says with content "Tennessee would be honored."
   Meanwhile back at the remains of The Evans Home, Bobby tells Willie, Terrance, Aretha, and Rashad "I will make sure Michael's found and sent back to Prison, and executed for this." Terrance quips "I think that's already coming for him." Willie walks around, as Terrance, Aretha, and Rashad follows, as she looks at Sidney's shop, that still stands, and Willie cries "There's still a bit of home left." They walk around, as Terrance tells his Mother, Rashad, and Little Sidney "All of you can stay with me while we figure this out." Aretha adds "I'm going to buy a mansion over at Bannister Hills soon." Willie tells her children "I will go stay somewhere." Terrance stops his Mother, and tells her "You'll stay with me, and that's that Mama!" Rashad tells his Grandmother "Little Sidney and I will stay with you also." Willie accepts her Son's offer, as Floyd pulls up with Precious, and looks around, as Bobby tells Floyd "Arson." Floyd tells Bobby "I'll rebuild this house for Willie. And I'll pay all the expenses, but don't tell anybody." Bobby nods, as he walks towards Willie, and tells her "Everything will be taken care of." Willie asks "What are you talking about?" Floyd walks over, and hugs Willie, as he tells her "This place will be just like new when I'm finished." Willie gets emotional, and Floyd tells her "Please don't cry. Our families always watched out for each other, and I'll have my crew out here tomorrow morning sharp." Meantime at The Inn, Sayyid sits at the table, as he sips on a glass of water, as Michael walks inside, with disgust, and orders a beer, as Sayyid silently waits for Michael to head upstairs to his room.
   At HaleCorp, Winston sits inside his office, as Alexandra walks inside, and Winston asks "Did you try to talk to Phillip?" Alexandra sighs "He didn't respond to my messages." Winston looks at Alexandra, and tells her "Well Ava has left for Argentina with Victoria. I'm staying up to date on the flight." Alexandra tells Winston "I think you should rest some." Winston bluntly responds "I know exactly what Ava's got on her mind, and when she sets something in motion, she doesn't miss." Alexandra sighs "I know." Meanwhile at Chantel's, Phillip sits at the bar, as he has a drink, and Casey walks inside, and Phillip asks Casey, noticing frustration in her eyes "I take it things aren't going well?" Casey looks at Phillip, and tells him "You guessed right. I'm pregnant, and this whole town's against me." Phillip is stunned, and asks "Who's the Father?" Casey tells him "Frank Jackson." Phillip shakes his head, and tells Casey "Well you have me if you need to talk to someone. I'm in some shit myself. I've started a war that could end up being deadly." Casey tells Phillip "What's going on?" Phillip explains his situation to Casey, and Casey explains her situation to Phillip, and they give each other a hug, unknown to them, Frank has walked inside, and taps Phillip's shoulder, and punches Phillip in the face, as Casey yells "We were only talking Frank! What's wrong with you?" Frank snaps "I just had to sell my legacy because of this asshole, and you don't look well, so you're going home with me!" Phillip attempts to apologize, as Frank tells him "It will be no time before someone kills you. Might be me." Frank walks out, as Casey follows, as Phillip tells the bartender "I need something strong!"
   Back at Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Emma looks at her Daughters, as Santo is silent, as Leigh has turned off the safety on her pistol, as she keeps it aimed at him, as Emma tells Lauren "I don't know who your Father is Lauren. He may not even be in Adam's Landing now." Millie yells at her Mother "I found a name you used to like to use as an alias Nikki!" Emma backs up, as she asks her Daughter, with fear in her eyes "How do you know about that?" Xavier walks inside, as he sees Emma for the first time in 20 years, and goes "Nikki Windsor!" Millie yells at her Mother "Now tell my Sister who her Father is Mum!" Santo is silent, as Xavier looks at his Wife, and smiles, as he whispers "That's my girl." Santo glares at Emma, as she tells Lauren "Xavier Jackson is your Brother. And you are your Sister's Aunt. Brock Jackson is your Father." Santo's eyes grow red, as does Xavier's, as he looks at Emma, and goes "You slept with my Father also?" Millie looks at her Father, as she asks him, getting emotional "Please don't hurt my Sister Dad." Emma screams "Don't call him Dad!" Xavier hugs Millie, and tells Lauren "We will find out the truth, and Lauren, you are a part of my family." Leigh hugs Lauren, as Santo glares at Emma, and Xavier, Leigh, Millie, and Lauren walks out, as Xavier calls his Mother, and inside Santo's office, Santo asks Emma, in a cold threatening tone "You lied to me? You slept with B.R. Jackson? B.R. JACKSON!" Emma backs up, as Santo screams "Nikki! Oh shit! You played me for a fool, and you don't get away with that!" Emma grows scared, as Santo yells "I hope you love your Daughters, because I'm about to off them!"
   Meanwhile at Bree's Mansion, Bree babysits J.J., as she gets a call from Ava, asking her Niece "How's J.J.?" Bree responds "He's fine. Just looking around, but quiet." Ava tells her Niece "Take good care of him." Ava hangs up, as Colt walks into the living room, and tells Bree and J.J. "Dinner's served." Country walks inside, as he asks his Daughter "What's Colt Parker doing here?" Bree tells her Father "He and I are friends." Country smiles, as Colt goes "Country!" Country hugs Colt, and tells him "Good to see you, I think we have some things in common, and more." Bree rolls her eyes. At Cale and Allison's Mansion, Allison sits inside with Ginny, as Cale arrives, and Allison asks her Husband "Well how did it go?" Cale sighs "I now own FJR, and Dad's disgusted." Allison tells her Husband "He is likely glad you own it instead of someone else." Cale holds Ginny, and sighs "I think so." Meanwhile outside, Rachel sits inside her car, as Olivia pulls up, and sees her Niece parked outside, and walks over to Rachel's car, as Rachel holds a pistol. At The Evans Home, Bobby tells everyone "Well things will be alright. Just know that." Willie hugs Bobby, as Floyd walks through the house, and comes out, with a picture, and Willie cries, as he tells Willie "I found this." Terrance and Aretha cries, as it's a photo of Willie and Sidney's wedding portrait, and Willie holds it tightly to her chest, as Terrance, Aretha, and Rashad comfort her and each other. Meanwhile at The Inn, Michael gets up, as he walks out, and heads upstairs to his room, and walks inside, as Sayyid yells "White Boy, you're dead!" Before Michael can react, Sayyid pulls out his AK-47, and shoots Michael in the chest, killing him instantly. At Whispering Hills, Winston walks inside, as Alexandra follows him, and Winston gets a message, and Alexandra asks Winston "Do you want some company? Winston tells her "I'm committed to Ava." On Winston's Jet, Victoria looks at Ava, as she smokes a joint, and Victoria asks Ava "Are you sure we can do this?" Ava puts the joint out, and motions for Victoria to the back of the jet, and points at flamethrowers and gas cans, and asks Victoria "Did I ever tell you about my Sister Jamie?"
 
 
 

1 comment: