Monday, February 10, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 284. New Bonds And Old Scores

   In Millie's Suite at The Sunset Club, Xavier and Millie has a tearful meeting, as Xavier tells Millie "I never even knew." Millie tells her Father "I didn't know until I was getting ready to leave home." Xavier sits down, as he tells Millie "Don't think I didn't care, if I knew you were out there, I'd found you." Millie looks at Xavier, as he is stunned, and tells Millie "Your Mother told me I wasn't your Daddy." Millie walks over to her suitcase, and pulls out a birth certificate, and tells her Father "When I saw this, I didn't believe it. She told me my Father was dead." Xavier shakes his head, and puts his hands on Millie's shoulders, and tells her "Well he isn't Millie. He's right here, and will always be here." Millie cries, as she is stunned at Xavier's reaction, as she tells him "I would think you would be skeptical or at least angry." Xavier tells Millie gently "I'm not angry with you, but your Mother is a different story. We were both robbed, and pack your bags and come home with me." Millie asks him "Are you sure? How would Leigh feel?" Xavier tells his Daughter "She will understand, and you have a family to meet." Millie packs her things, as Xavier stares at his Daughter intently, as he says "You look just like my Grandma." Millie laughs "She said the same thing." Xavier says to himself, feeling Tenny's presence "I know you already."
   At Hell Hill, Bobby arrives, as Leigh fills Beth in on Millie, and Beth tells her Daughter In Law "I have a feeling she is my Granddaughter. I seen a picture of her, and she reminds me of Mama, but I want a DNA test. I'm not taking a chance." Leigh sighs "X is convinced, and you know he'll open the doors to her." Beth responds "I know." Bobby meanwhile asks Beth "I heard B.R. mention this before." Beth asks Bobby "What are you talking about?" Bobby tells Beth "He met Millie Paige's Mother when she was in Adam's Landing briefly." Beth and Leigh's eyes widen, as Beth asks Bobby "So what happened?" Bobby laughs "We knew him. It's easily predictable. I came here the next morning, and asked him "Who was the woman, and he shrugged "Nothing you need to know about.", and had someone track her for years." Beth shakes her head, as she asks Bobby "So what did he find out? Because he didn't tell me?" Bobby answers "Whatever it was, he took it to the grave with him." Leigh is silent, as her phone rings, as it's Xavier, and she answers his call and responds "Ok X. See the two of you shortly." Leigh hangs up, as she looks at Beth and Bobby, and tells them "Millie's coming to stay here." Beth looks at Bobby, and tells him "We're hanging around for a few minutes, I want to meet Millie." Bobby responds "I was expecting that boss."
  At The Farm, Frank sees his parents, as Ruth and B.R. glare at their Son, and Casey, as she shakes in fear, as Frank yells at his Father "You should be proud you bastard. I'm living up to your high standards!" Ruth tells her Son "If I was mortal, I'd slap the shit out of you." Casey is silent, as B.R. asks his Son "I see you got yourself a distraction?" Frank responds in a tone of denial "I have no damn distractions Daddy. I've moved on." Ruth laughs "I don't believe that. And I don't approve. Bree's hurting, and you don't even care. You need to focus on what matters." Casey is speechless, as Frank yells at his Parents spirits "If Beth wasn't about to marry ol Bobby, I'd be with her!" Ruth and B.R. looks at their Son, and both tell him "I think it's too late, and you need to watch your back. What happens after today, you deserved it Frank." Ruth and B.R. disappear, as Casey asks Frank "Did I just see a ghost?" Frank assures Casey "Yeah. But we've been drinking." Casey looks at him, and asks "Did you tell them you still love Beth?" Frank sighs "Just to please them Casey. I've moved on, with you." Casey gets out of the bed, as she tells him "I think I need to stay at a motel tonight." Frank asks "Why?" Casey looks at Frank, and tells him, with sadness in her eyes "I'm not going to be played Frank. I'm not someone's rebound, and I'd expect better from someone like you. But you're sadly proving me wrong." Casey gets her things, and Frank pleads "I want you Casey!" Casey looks at Frank, as she gets dressed, and puts her things into her suitcase "You want Beth, and until you can forget about her, just forget me." Casey walks out, as Frank yells in anger "Damnit Mama, Daddy!"
   Meanwhile at The Evans Home, Rashad sits inside, as Little Sidney sleeps, as Willie and Sayyid returns, and Willie asks her Grandson "Have you heard from Millie?" Sidney tells his Grandmother "Mom's got it out for her. I spoke to Millie earlier and there was a knock at the door. I hope it's not Mom." Willie sighs "She is pushing it, but she's just trying to protect you Rashad. That's all it is." Sayyid meanwhile sits down, and tells his Sister "I have another Grandchild I'll likely never see." Willie looks at Rashad and Sayyid, and tells them, as she walks over to her cabinet, and pulls out a deck of cards "To ease things up, we'll play 21." Sayyid tells his Sister "Your version?" Willie tells them "It's a good distraction from everything going on. So who wants to play first?" Sayyid looks at his Great-Nephew, as Rashad tells his Grandmother "I will." Willie deals the cards, and looks at Rashad, and asks "What do you have?" Rashad looks at his Great-Uncle, and replies "20." Willie is quiet, and puts her cards down, and smiles "21." Sayyid tells his Sister "I think you should let him win." Willie laughs "Nobody really wins." Sayyid quips "Not when dealing with you!" Sayyid heads to his bedroom, as he responds "I'll pass on blackjack." Willie quips "Sore loser." Rashad meanwhile asks his Grandmother "What's bothering Uncle Clem?" Willie tells her Grandson "He finally admitted to me he loves Eve. He showed that earlier." Rashad looks at his Grandmother, and admits "I'm falling in love with Millie." Willie tells her Grandson "Don't say that to Aretha, she's already about to lose her mind." Rashad tells his Grandmother of their confrontation earlier, and Rashad finishes, saying "She knows what's at stake." Willie whispers "I'll kick her out of here before I let you and Little Sidney leave."
   At Alexandra's Penthouse, Alexandra sits inside her living room, as she has a drink, and Colt walks inside, and tells Alexandra "I'm glad you were busy today. Giving me some peace." Alexandra quips "Well don't get too damn comfortable yet. I think your dreams are about to crash according to the news." Colt asks "About Wallace Manning Jr?" Alexandra nods, and tells him "And Frank Jackson's Brother will break his team. And you'll have to work for sweet me again." Colt says to Alexandra, in a tone of disgust "I would never call you sweet, but definitely a bitch." Alexandra smiles, and responds sarcastically "I'll just pretend I didn't hear that Colt. Otherwise, I still have something I can use on you, and you'll be bunking with someone again." A knock is heard, and on the other side, Phillip yells "Alexandra!" Alexandra looks at Colt and points to his bedroom, and says urgently "Go hide! He doesn't know you're in town!" Colt responds "Scared he might find out something he doesn't know?" Alexandra snarls "Get lost!" Colt struts to his bedroom, as Alexandra answers, and Phillip tells his Mother "I'm back. Everything's complete, and I resigned." Alexandra asks "Well who's your successor?" Phillip responds "Evan Gore. My name's been ruined in Unity." Alexandra quips "You did that one on your own." Phillip looks at his Mother, and tells her "Well I have some good things in the future to look forward to. Tomorrow I have to deal with Wallace's assets for the bank. I may be the next owner since Wallace committed suicide, and his family wants no part of it." Alexandra looks at her Son, and warns him "I would sell it." Phillip tells her "I already own it Alexandra, and it will give me some power." Alexandra looks at her Son, and tells him "I have a bad feeling about this. Winston's family has blood on that company." Phillip asks Alexandra "What's the concern with Winston?" Alexandra tells him "I'm not ready to say yet. But I want him. You can finally have a family." Phillip rolls his eyes, and sighs "Well I had that, and then when you told me the truth, and ruined it, it won't come back, and I'd leave Winston alone. He's married." Alexandra tells her Son, as she points to the door "Go rest, you're delusional." Phillip walks out, as Alexandra sits in her chair, and pours herself another drink, and says to herself "Don't get involved in my affairs." Colt walks out of his bedroom, and laughs "Well that sounded pleasant?" Alexandra snaps "Wanna go back to prison?" Colt heads back to his bedroom, as he gets a text from Bree, and Alexandra watches Colt intently, and asks herself "That's funny. Could he have found a friend?"
   Meanwhile at Cale and Allison's Mansion, Olivia and Allan sits inside, as they play with their Granddaughter, and Cale tells his In Laws "Dad's taking everything hard, and I'm terrified what's coming next." Allan asks his Son In Law "What are you worried about?" Cale hands his Father In Law his phone, and tells him "I've been summoned to see my Uncle in the morning, and Aunt Ava's going to be there as well. Only I was invited. Dad's not even mentioned, but the word "future" was in caps." Allan warns Cale "I think you may need to brace Frank for Xavier's wrath. He does have my Sister's tendencies." Olivia looks at Cale, and tells him "He's likely concerned." Cale responds "He punched Dad in the face, and Bree's upset, and Aunt Ava and Uncle Floyd." Allan quips "And Big Sis. I wouldn't want to be Frank right now." Allison changes subjects, as she holds Ginny, and asks her Parents "So when is the wedding?" Allan tells his Daughter "We're looking for a place, and we're considering a double wedding with Beth and Bobby." Cale laughs "Well at least it should run smoothly. I wish I could say the same for FJR. Uncle Xavier I fear's about to take his anger out on the team, or do something." Olivia and Allan kisses Ginny, as they head home for the evening "Well, just focus on Ginny, and Xavier wouldn't take his anger on the two of you." Cale sighs "I hope so." Allison hugs her Parents, as they return home, and Allison looks at her Husband, and tells him "I think we'll need to take shifts." Cale kisses his Wife, and tells her "Just go to bed, I'll likely be up." Allison assures him "Xavier will look at things with an open mind." Cale responds "I hope so Allison."
   Meanwhile Casey arrives at The Inn, as she prepares to check into The Holiday Motel, and checks her phone, and listens to Terrance's message, as she sighs "Only for you." Country meanwhile sits on the other end, and walks up to Casey, and asks "So what's bothering you pretty lady?" Casey looks at Country, and tells him "I want to be left alone." Country asks "Heartbroken?" Casey snaps "Why is it your business? And why do you care?" Country yells at the bartender, and tells Casey "I hate to see a young lady sad." Casey looks at Country, and tells him "I don't think I'm falling for that line." Country looks at Casey, and tells her "Frank's always been an asshole, and cares about himself. You need a friend." Casey sighs with disgust, as she drinks a beer "I don't know what in the hell I need right now." Country sits next to Casey, as he tells her "Just talk to me. I'm all yours." At The Farm, Frank walks around the house in disgust, as he yells "Thank you Mama and Daddy! You have shown your damn loyalty once again to the whore named Beth!" Frank also checks his phone, and says to himself "And you never fail to surprise me you son of a bitch."
   At The Evans Home, Rashad has went to bed, as Aretha walks inside, and tells her Mother "I took care of Amelia. She will soon be out of town. That's a promise!" Willie glares at her Daughter, as she walks over to Aretha, and warns her "If you mess things up for her Aretha Evans, I'll kick you out of my house." Aretha is stunned, and Willie snaps quietly "Not a damn word! I'm not losing my family over your vendetta on that poor girl." Aretha heads upstairs, and turns around, and tells her Mother "When hell freezes over. She's about to regret coming to Adam's Landing!" Willie looks upstairs, and turns on the evening news, and sees a story, and Willie rolls her eyes with disgust, as she looks up the stairway.
   Meanwhile Night has fallen in Adam's Landing, and at Whispering Hills, Ava stands over J.J.'s bed, as she watches her Grandson sleep, as Winston receives a phone call, and responds "Let me think about that." Bree stays in the guest room, as she texts Colt, and feels some relief for a moment, as they share their life stories with each other. Meanwhile At The Farm, Frank takes a drink, as he says to himself "I'm not the one like my damn Daddy!" At Bree's Mansion, Country holds the door open, as he leads Casey to his bedroom, as they have sex. At Hell Hill, Xavier returns, as Leigh, Beth, and Bobby sits in the living room, and Xavier tells them "She's staying with us." Millie walks inside, as Beth looks at Millie, and goes "So you are my Granddaughter?" Millie asks "I hear you're bitchy, but will turn into "sweet Beth"?" Beth looks at Xavier, as he tells his Mother "The bluebird's been flying." Beth looks at Millie, as she walks up to her, and says "You do look a lot like Mama. I just don't want to see you hurt my family." Millie cries "All I want is a family." Leigh looks at Millie, as Xavier hugs his Daughter, and assures her "That you will have, and I will make certain on it." Beth hugs Millie as well, and tells her "I want to do a DNA test, but my heart tells me you are really my Granddaughter." Beth and Bobby heads out, as Xavier and Leigh welcomes Millie to Hell Hill, and takes her upstairs to meet Gracie and Xavier Jr, as Millie begins to meet her family.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment