Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 285. Silent Motives

   It's the next morning at Hell Hill, where Leigh sits in the kitchen, as Millie walks downstairs, and Leigh asks her "Did you sleep well?" Millie responds "It's surreal. It's strange how quick he accepted me. I was thinking he would have turned me away. Even Beth surprised me." Leigh explains to Millie "Xavier knew when he seen your photo. And Beth, well that stunned me to say the least." Millie laughs "I was expecting her to treat me like shit, but I guess things are going to go smoothly." Leigh sighs, as she takes a deep breath "I would have hoped so." Millie asks Leigh "What's wrong? That look on your face looks of dread?" Leigh turns on the TV, and Millie is horrified, as Leigh tells her "X isn't here. He saw it when he woke up, and left." At The Exposer, Aretha sits at her computer, as she resets it, and her door opens, as Xavier walks inside, and he asks Aretha "What in the hell are you thinking? Why in the hell would you tell the damn press about Millie?" Aretha sits back, and responds "Because I don't like her." Xavier answers "And I don't give a damn what you like. I'm telling you now to refute that statement, and leave my Daughter alone!" Aretha quips "Anyone who knows Latoya Shane, I don't trust them." Xavier yells "Who cares! She isn't nothing like that conceded bitch!" Aretha looks at Xavier, and tells him "Take this as a warning, if you are close to Latoya, then you're trouble." Xavier bends down, and whispers to Aretha "And I want you to take this as a warning, leave Millie the hell alone Aretha, because when you go after her, you go after me." Xavier walks out of Aretha's office, as Aretha rolls her eyes, as her phone rings.
   At Bobby's House, Beth sits inside the living room, as she smokes a joint, and watches the news, as Bobby sighs "Damn. Xavier told me to keep you distracted." Beth tells Bobby "After seeing this, I got some questions for Terrance this morning. If Millie's my Granddaughter, she won't be getting trashed on the gossip shows, and Aretha will need to back off." Bobby tells her "Xavier's went to visit Aretha, and he's got a busy day on his hands." Beth asks "What else is on my Son's agenda for today?" Bobby answers "He's going down to FJR." Beth laughs "Well that isn't much of a shock. May be exactly what Frank needs." Bobby asks Beth "Why are you so concerned with him? I heard about what happened at City Hospital the other day." Beth tells him "I think if you're our age, and you sleep with a slut old enough to be your Granddaughter, then that makes you a pervert!" Bobby tells her "Then how would you explain your Husband Beth? He slept with Millie's Mother." Beth takes a toke, and sighs "Don't pressure me Bobby. B.R. was looking after Xavier, but he knew if I had of found out, I'd likely kicked her ass, and his. You know my temper." Bobby tells Beth "Oh I do Boss." Bobby heads down to the ALPD, as Beth takes one last toke, before heading down to City Hospital.
   Meanwhile at Bree's Mansion, Country lays in his bed, as he hears the shower, and then the shower cuts off, as Casey walks out, and tells Country "I'm on my way to work now. Thanks for last night." Country smiles, and asks Casey "Care to go for another round. I need a doctor." Casey quips "So does City Hospital. I may need a mood pill." Downstairs, Bree walks inside, as she looks for her Father silently, as she walks up the stairs, and hears Casey's voice inside his bedroom, and the door opens, as Casey kisses Country, and Bree yells "From my Uncle, to my Dad. That's how you're selling yourself?" Country sighs "Shit. I'm in trouble." Casey asks Bree "Why are you here?" Bree snarls "Because this is my house, and you need to get out of it, and away from my Dad." Country tells his Daughter "I was giving Casey some southern comfort last night." Bree snaps "And she's been offering my Uncle Frank the same damn thing, which makes her a.." Casey warns Bree "Don't you dare." Bree spells "w-h-o-r-e." Casey tells Bree "Don't worry about me and your Uncle anymore you holier than thou bitch, he's too lost in his crazy ex to commit to me, and as for your Dad, this was a one time thing." Country rolls his eyes, as Casey storms out, and Bree asks her Father "So you fell for that bitch also?" Country responds "It was fun, and I've had my eye on her since I seen her at the Hospital." Bree looks at her Father, and warns him "If she's back in my house again, the two of you can get your southern comfort above The Inn!" Country changes subjects, and asks Bree "So where were you anyways?" Bree answers "I stayed with Aunt Ava and Winston last night. Uncle Frank's really breaking my heart." Country tells his Daughter "Well that's Frank for you." Bree rolls her eyes, and tells her Father "Well I'm heading to the ALPD. But don't bring that whore back here. For me?" Country laughs "We'll rent a hotel room." Bree walks out, as Country walks downstairs, and opens a bottle of liquor, and pours a cup of coffee, spiking it.
   At HaleCorp, Winston sits inside his office, as he has a flashback to his phone call the night before, as Ava walks inside, and asks her Husband "You've been quiet since last night?" Winston tells his Wife "Well someone called me, and it's supposedly Wade's fiancee. Wants to get married at the estate." Ava tells her Husband "It may not be a bad thing Winston." Winston plays a message on the phone on his desk, and tells Ava "Apparently something's going down with Wallace's." Ava hears the message, and warns her Husband "Winston.." Winston tells Ava "Phillip has control over the company, and maybe you need to ask Xavier to buy the stocks up." Ava nods, and tells her Husband "Not a bad idea. I'll pass that to Ciarra also." Winston asks his Wife "So where's my Grandson?" Ava tells him "With Uncle Floyd and Precious. Ciarra and I are working today, and Xavier wants me to meet with FJR." Winston sighs "Frank's about to be screwed now. I never liked him." Ava responds "We're talking to Cale, and Xavier hasn't mentioned anything besides that we're meeting at FJR." Winston quips "Wish I could see it, but Victoria's meeting me here shortly once she returns." Ava asks "That quick?" Winston answers "She sounded not like herself. Something happened." Ava kisses Winston, and tells him "Keep me informed." Ava heads out, as Winston listens to a message on his phone, and has a look of dread in his eyes, as he has a thought, and makes a phone call.
  At City Hospital, Terrance sits inside his office, as Olivia walks inside, and Terrance tells her "Casey's on her way to work." Olivia quips "You're fearless. I think someone will be pissed." Terrance responds "She knows." Beth walks inside, as she tells Terrance and Olivia "I just called Eve, and she's back in Sugar Creek with the baby, so today we wake Rachel up." Olivia asks Beth "Have you decided what to tell her yet?" Beth nods, and says "I do, but that Casey better steer clear of me." Terrance tells Beth "I got two things to say. One, I'm sorry about my Sister, and her actions, and Two, who invited Sassy back to work?" Beth smiles, and tells Terrance "She was a good nurse, and I didn't want Rachel to be alone." Terrance tells Beth "That will be more ammo for Aretha." Beth tells Terrance "Aretha needs to cool it. Now she's writing about someone who could be my Granddaughter, and that's crossing the line. I like her, but she's walking a tightrope." Terrance sighs "Mama and Rashad has warned her." Beth looks at Olivia, and tells her "Let's go check on Rachel." They head to Rachel's room, as Terrance says to himself "I hope Sassy and Aretha doesn't cross paths." Meanwhile in Rachel's room, Sassy keeps an eye on Rachel, as Casey walks inside, and Sassy asks Casey "When did you start working here?" Casey responds "The other day. I'm about to wake her up." Sassy warns Casey "Beth was going to do that, and I would just leave her in the coma." Casey tells Sassy "Beth told me to do it." Sassy stares at Casey, with doubt, as she walks out of the room, as Beth and Olivia walks down the hall, and Sassy tells Beth "Casey's waking her up." Beth looks at Sassy, and asks "Who told her she could do that?" Sassy quips "She said you told her to." Beth is silent, as she tells Olivia and Sassy "The two of you go on a walk." Beth walks inside Rachel's room, as Casey begins to bring Rachel out of her coma, as Beth silently watches, as Casey doesn't notice her, and Beth drops a spit pan, and Casey's eyes widen, as Beth sneers "Do we need to discuss who is the boss here?" Casey responds "I am here because of Terrance, otherwise screw you." Beth quips "Stay in the ER, and stay out of my business, or else I'll have you laying in this bed." Casey walks out, as she sighs "Well, what you don't know will bite your ass Dr.Jackson." Meanwhile inside Rachel's room, Beth stands over Rachel, as she begins to come out of her coma.
   Back at Hell Hill, Sully, Ruthie and Gabriella arrives, as Leigh and Millie sits inside the living room, and Sully asks her Mother "So where's Daddy?"  Leigh answers "You saw The Gossiper this morning? And what your Daddy's favorite past time is?" Gabriella sighs with a moan "I feel hell hill living up to its name." Gabriella takes Ruthie, and heads upstairs, as Leigh asks her Daughter "Is Alexandra at Class?" Sully responds "She is. I told her we'd be there later." Millie meanwhile walks out of the vault, as she has finished smoking a joint, and Sully asks her Sister "So how do you like it here?" Millie tells Leigh and Sully "Aretha Evans needs to leave me the hell alone!" Sully assures her younger Sister "Daddy is fiercely protective over his family, and since you're living here, he's already accepted you." Millie looks at Leigh and Sully, as she starts to cry, and tells them "It means so much to me to have you in my corner. I am overwhelmed." Leigh gently tells Millie "We stay together. And you never forget that. We protect our own." Sully looks at her Mother, and Sister, and tells them "I think we should head down to Class and have a La Trattoria party." Millie asks "What's that?" Sully tells Millie "It's the best Italian place in Adam's Landing, and food for comfort." They head out, as Millie checks her phone, as she receives a text, that reads "I'll be in town later today."
   At Jackson Inc, Alexandra walks inside Ciarra's office, as she brings some forms, and Ciarra tells her "This will finalize the trade off." Alexandra tells Ciarra "I think this was a good idea." Ciarra tells Alexandra "Maybe Class will help your hometown. Keep the young people from moving away." Alexandra tells her "Sully drew this up, so all it needs is your signature." Ciarra signs the contract, that gives Sully the Emery's space, and Ciarra tells Alexandra "The unleased space will be our first outlet store." Alexandra nods, and Ciarra asks "You seem troubled?" Alexandra sighs "Well I am. Phillip." Ciarra asks "What's going on?" Alexandra tells Ciarra, and she says to Alexandra "He is in for a war if he takes it on." Alexandra responds "Well, I think somebody's using him." As for Phillip, he sits at a table at Chantel's, as he gets a phone call, and he tells the person on the other line "Everything's in motion, but I want my part also." The person on the other line, tells Phillip "Well, that's my call. You just do as I say, and don't ask me questions!" The man hangs up, as someone watches Phillip, as he has uncertainty in his eyes.
   At HaleCorp, Winston sits inside his office, as Country walks inside, and asks Winston "Well, you needed me?" Winston tells Country "Follow my Son Phillip around. Something's up." Victoria arrives, as she tells her Father something, and Winston throws something across the room, as he yells "I knew he had something to do with this. They stick together." Victoria adds "I think they all will come to us. And I'll gladly wait. Ken's safe, and I'm going to lay in wait for them." In a unknown location, on a plantation in Argentina, a man stands on a balcony, as a woman walks outside, and says "I'm going with you." The man responds "I need to go by myself." The woman responds "I have some business to tend to." The man responds "I do as well, but wait, and keep an eye on my Sister, and keep her here."
  Down at the ALPD, Bobby and Cass sits inside his office, as they discuss Wallace's death, and Bobby warns Cass "I think this is just the start." Meanwhile Bree sits inside her office, as there's a knock on her door, and Russell Marx walks inside, and tells Bree "I got a call about Beth." Bree looks at him, and asks "What kind of call?" Russell tells Bree "The Medical Board wants to launch an investigation at City Hospital and Beth." Bree rolls her eyes, and asks "And are you helping them?" Russell tells her "I need to speak to Xavier first." At City Hospital, Terrance runs into Casey, and asks "I just got a call from the medical board. That was too far Casey." Casey responds "And it's wrong to keep an innocent person in a coma and give away their kid!" In Rachel's room, Rachel's eyes begin to open, as Beth watches her, and Rachel looks around and asks "Where's my baby?" Meanwhile at FJR, Xavier, Ava, and Jared has arrived, as Cale sits in Frank's office, along with Rashad, and Cale tells his Aunt and Uncle "Dad's with Ginny." Xavier tells his Nephew "He doesn't need to be here. We want to talk to you."
 


No comments:

Post a Comment