Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 286. Bottom Lines

   At FJR, Rashad watches on, as Cale looks at his Uncle, Aunt, and Jared, and tells them "Shouldn't Dad be here?" Xavier tells his Nephew "Cale, that's the reason we are here. We want you to take over FJR." Cale is silent, as he tells his Uncle "This is my Dad's team Uncle Xavier. I'm not doing that to him." Ava looks at her Nephew, as she responds "Frank has caused a scandal, and bad press for FJR, is bad press for Jackson Inc." Jared agrees, and Xavier tells Cale "I can understand the situation we're putting you in, but it's the only way I'm going to keep sponsoring this team. Frank is the reason your Brother blew his head off in the front yard of Frank's house, and he's not even focused on this team." Cale responds to Xavier, saying "He never could accept Wallace." Xavier tells his Nephew "Well Cale, I could turn my Daughter away because of who her Mother is, but I haven't and won't. Frank was put in a bad spot, but Wallace needed him, and Frank didn't help him, when Wallace helped all of us by killing that whore he had for a Mother." Rashad changes subjects, and asks Xavier "So you know about Millie being your Daughter?" Xavier nods, and tells him "I'm glad she has you." Ava stands by her Brother, as Xavier looks at Cale, and tells him "I have a personal stake in this, and I will give you the money to buy Frank out." Cale denies the offer, and Xavier shakes his head, and Ava tells her Nephew "Well, Frank is a train wreck, and if you don't step in, you and Rashad may both be looking for rides soon, so you need to think about this." Cale shakes his head in frustration, and yells "I'll do it, but this is my DAD's team!" Xavier looks at his nephew, and tells him "Well he can be here, but if you want to save his legacy, then take it over." Cale is silent, and Xavier, Ava, and Jared walks out, as Rashad asks Cale "Should I go back to City Hospital and become a Doctor again?" Cale looks at Rashad, and tells him, with sadness "Uncle Xavier's right, and we are damn lucky, but he's angry at Dad, and he's getting ready for something, and my gut tells me it's not good."
   At City Hospital, Rachel is groggy, as Beth stands over her bed, and Rachel glares at Beth, and asks "Where's my baby? Where is he?" Beth asks "How did you know it was a boy?" Rachel responds with disdain "I found out! Now tell me where he is! I know I'm not pregnant now!" Beth responds "You are not pregnant now, and as for the baby.." Rachel looks at Beth, as Beth looks at Rachel with silence, and chokes up for a moment, as Rachel goes "Did something happen?" Beth looks at Rachel, and says "He's in a better place now. Away from you." Rachel asks, as tears start to flow down her face "Did he die?" Beth nods, and Rachel cries uncontrollably, as Beth tells Rachel "At least you're free to whore yourself around now, without baggage." Rachel screams "You can't show any sympathy to me you bitch? I lost my kid, and you don't give a shit?" Beth calmly responds "After all you caused my family you self-centered whore, why would I? You caused my family nothing but pain since you've been pregnant. You used my Nephew, and my Brother, and due to my Nephew's increasing drug addiction while you were hanging this over his head, may be the reason MY MAMA'S GONE!" Rachel yells "Well thank god." Beth slaps Rachel across the face, and yells "I should kill you, but I'm not. I just hope you watch your step now when you walk around Adam's Landing, and stay the hell away from my family, or next time it'll be a damn bullet!" Beth walks out, as Olivia stands outside, with Sassy, and Olivia quips "Sounds like she's awake?" Beth sighs with disgust "She is, and I just gave her a warning she shouldn't forget." They head towards Beth's office, as Casey stands in a corner, as she has listened to Beth, and sneaks to Rachel's room.
   At The Evans Home, Sayyid sits in the living room, as he's on the phone with Eve, who's returned to her Mansion in Sugar Creek, and Sayyid asks Eve "Has River met the little guy yet?" Eve tells Sayyid "He didn't return my call, so I guess I'll just go meet him at his new bar in Downtown." Sayyid tells Eve before hanging up "Keep in touch." Eve replies "Always." and hangs up. Willie walks downstairs, as Little Sidney sleeps, and asks her Brother "So how's Eve and the baby?" Sayyid tells his Sister "She's getting ready to tell River that he has a Son." Willie changes subjects, and asks her Brother "Have you been watching the news?" Sayyid sighs "Aretha takes after her Mama." Willie gasps, and goes "Clemmon Ross, I wouldn't never do such a thing." Sayyid laughs "Yeah Willie, you wouldn't. Why did Carla need all that plastic surgery?" Willie grins "Because Ruth needed help beating her ass, and I was glad to help." Sayyid quips "You are still fiery." Willie answers "Yet I can control it. And I put my family first, and thought before I acted, something my Daughter needs to learn." Sayyid asks "So Millie's Xavier's Daughter I hear?" Willie nods, and tells Sayyid "Yes she is. I hope this doesn't cause anymore trouble. Xavier is quite protective of his children." Sayyid responds "That I know. Maybe Aretha will tone things down." Willie sighs, as she hears Little Sidney cry "She left for her office before I woke. She isn't ready for me yet." Sayyid takes a deep breath, as Willie heads upstairs, and says to himself "Someone's fired up."
   Meanwhile at the ALPD, Russell and Bree walks inside Bobby's office, as Russell tells Bobby and Cass "Beth's in trouble." Bree is silent, as Cass looks at the expression on Bobby's face, as he asks Russell "Why?" Russell tells Bobby "The medical board is ready to launch an investigation into her practices at City Hospital, and since Xavier owns it, I want to really wipe this under the table, since Rachel Lane's name is involved." Bobby tells him "It'd be a wise thing to do." Russell tells them "Dr.Ryan reported her, and I am good on my word after everyone came together for Summer, so I'm going to let it slide." Bobby asks Russell "So why do you need to visit with Xavier then?" Russell tells Bobby "I need to give him a heads up." Bobby reminds Russell "I am still Xavier's attorney, so pass it along to me." Russell takes a deep breath, and tells Bobby what he knows, and Bree rolls her eyes, as Bobby tells Russell "It's best I tell him. And this isn't looking good." Russell tells Bobby "Also watch Phillip Mitchell. He was acting strange earlier when I saw him. I'll keep the medical board distracted. The hospital in Capital City has some problems right now more important than here. And no donation is needed." Bobby and Russell shakes hands, as Russell tells Bobby "I'll see you and Bree soon. Summer and Paul will be getting married in Adam's Landing in a few weeks." Bobby laughs "So are Beth and I, and Allan Sullivan and Olivia North." Russell laughs "That's great. I'm heading back to Capital City. See you in a few weeks." Russell heads out, as he makes a phone call, and tells the state medical board "Back off City Hospital, or I'll expose something that will discredit you." Russell then heads off to City Hospital. Back inside Bobby's office, Bree looks at Bobby, as Cass sits inside, and asks Bobby "So Summer's coming back here to get married?" Bobby laughs "Yes she is. And at Ava and Winston's estate." Bree has a smile, as she tells them "I'm going for lunch." Bree walks out, as she notices a text from Cale, and heads to FJR instead.
   At Class meantime, Sully, Leigh, and Millie grow close, as they share a pizza, and Sully and Leigh tells Millie stories on Xavier, as Millie listens intently, as Sully tells her "Daddy is a quiet person, and very sensitive." Leigh adds "He's also got a temper." Millie is blown away, as she asks "So for years he thought Frank Jackson was his Father, then B.R. was?" Sully answers "Frank was never a Grandpa figure to me. He never came to Blue Ridge, except for race weekends, and B.R. and I was close. Frank was an absent Grandpa, and when I found out the truth, it was fitting." Millie tells them "I'm glad everything has went as smooth as it has. My Mum isn't so open-minded, and she left me alone after meeting the so-called man of her dreams when I was 15. I still have a Sister a few years younger than I in New Zealand, and I worry about her." Sully tells Millie "Bring her to the States." Millie sighs "I tried, and she has moved, as has Mum." Leigh asks Millie "Does your Sister know who her Father is? I don't want to sound noisy or anything, but with what we've learned, your Mother sounds like she got around." Millie responds to Leigh in a sad tone "She really doesn't know either. Mum told her that her Father was dead also." Sully rolls her eyes, as Leigh sighs "That's sad. I think that connection will be what will help you grow close to X. He was led to believe I was dead for years, and Sully also." Millie responds "He told me that last night. That's horrible." Leigh smiles. and tells Sully and Millie "Well all that is over now, and a new beginning has set in. Things will be better for you now Millie." Millie tells Leigh "I think so too."
    Meanwhile at HaleCorp, Winston sits inside his office, as Alexandra walks inside, as Winston's called, and Alexandra tells Winston "Phillip doesn't have the money to take over Wallace's." Winston nods "Exactly. He's a pawn for someone." Alexandra asks Winston "Who is it?" Winston tells Alexandra the person's name, and Alexandra gasps in horror, as she goes "That name was feared in Europe Winston. I don't like this." Winston tells Alexandra something else, which sends chills through her, as she asks Winston "What are we going to do?" Winston tells Alexandra in a stern tone "All I want you to know, is that Phillip is playing a dangerous game, and we need to sit him down and explain to him what's at stake." Alexandra sadly tells Winston "He isn't interested in my opinion Winston, but maybe you can get through to him." Winston tells Alexandra "If he goes through it, he won't have my support. If anything, I'll help Xavier. It's only a matter of time before he finds out. At Jackson Inc, Xavier, Ava, and Jared returns, as Bobby sits in Xavier's office, and Ciarra walks inside, as Bobby tells them "Good all of you are here." Xavier asks Bobby "What's going on?" Bobby tells Xavier "Russell is in town for the day and wanted you be ready." Xavier and Ava both asks Bobby "Ready for what?" Bobby tells them what Russell told him earlier, and Xavier and Ava roll their eyes, and Xavier tells Jared "Call my banker." Ava tells them "I bet Winston is fuming." Xavier quips "He's not the only one. If this happens, I will destroy FJR over it!"
   At FJR, Bree arrives, as Cale paces his office, as Rashad is silent, as Bree asks "What happened down here, and where is Uncle Frank?" Cale looks at his Cousin, and tells her "Read this contract and explain this law lingo to me." Bree reads FJR's contract with Jackson Inc, and tells her Cousin "There's an out clause in case anything happens to endanger Jackson Inc." Cale screams "Dad's rejection of Wallace is going to hurt this team, and I'm in a position I don't want to be in!" Frank meanwhile walks inside, as he asks his Son "So what did the son of a bitch have to say?" Cale tells his Father "Dad, Uncle Xavier and Aunt Ava wants me to take control of FJR or else they will cut sponsorship." Frank snarls "Just like them." Bree tells her Uncle "Maybe you should." Cale adds "They did say you could still be here, except I would be in charge." Frank snaps "This is my damn team Cale. I built it! I'm not giving up control. You can't handle driving and running a race team!" Bree tells her Uncle "I'll help out if that helps anything.." Frank snaps at his Niece "You don't know a damn thing about racing Bree!" Bree yells "I have always been here for you, but you are really beginning to push me away. You are turning into Grandpa." Frank yells "Get the hell out of here!" Bree walks out, as she bumps into Colt, as he asks Bree, who's crying "What's wrong?" Bree cries "I can't take this anymore Colt." Colt hugs Bree, and says to her "I'm here to sign my contract today." Bree warns him "If I were you, I'd keep my options open." Bree walks out, as Colt has doubt in his eyes, as he hears Frank and Cale argue over FJR.
    Back at City Hospital, Allan walks out of the Psychiatric Ward, as Olivia asks Allan "How's Nathan?" Allan smiles, and says "He's going to be released tomorrow. He'll need us to protect him though. I'm heading to Nationwide Records, and check on some things, and then check on my Granddaughter." Olivia hugs Allan, and tells him "You remind me of the man I'm seeing?" Allan asks "What man?" Olivia smiles "He's an incredible Father, and soon he'll be my Husband." Allan kisses Olivia, and tells her "Tell my Sister I'll visit her tonight." Olivia nods, as Allan walks away. In Beth's office, Russell sits inside, as he tells Beth and Terrance "You have nothing to worry about regarding the medical board. If you killed Rachel, it'd be fine with me. I'm wiping it under the rug." Beth smiles, and tells Russell "That's the best act you've ever done." Terrance looks at Beth and Russell, and tells them "The only person we really have to worry about is Casey." Russell tells them "She has a clean slate. But we can fix that if we have to." Beth tells Russell with a laugh"Maybe that's not a bad idea." Russell laughs "Maybe not." Russell walks out, as he heads to Adam's Landing International Airport, to return to Capital City. Meanwhile inside Rachel's room, Casey talks to Rachel, as they discuss Beth, and Rachel cries "I always wanted to be a Mommy. Give my kid everything I never had. And now it's gone. It's all gone." Casey is silent, and looks up, as she tells Rachel "There's something you need to know Rachel." Rachel asks Casey "What?" Casey takes a deep breath, and tells Rachel "Beth gave your child away."
   

No comments:

Post a Comment