Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 289. Intentions And Accidents

   It's the next day in Adam's Landing, and at The Farm, Frank sits inside the greenhouse, as he has a flashback, to the night before, as he says to himself in a distant tone "I don't believe this. Wow." Meanwhile at City Hospital, Casey has arrived early, as she stands in front of the OBGYN's office, and walks inside and tells the OBGYN "I need you to do a test."
   At Bobby's Home, Bobby walks into the living room, as Beth has a cup of coffee, and tells Beth "It's not long before we're Mr and Mrs Whitten." Beth has a distant look, as she responds "I'm keeping the Jackson name." Bobby tells Beth "We need to discuss last night." Beth turns to Bobby, and responds "It happened, and he kissed me. I can't believe that slut could be pregnant." Bobby asks "Why does it concern you? We have the arrangements made for our wedding, and I don't want to walk down the aisle with you still having feelings for a man who treated you like shit over the years." Beth tells Bobby "I will always love Frank to an extent, but I don't want to watch him self-destruct." Bobby replies "I can understand, but remember who loves you Boss, I do." Bobby and Beth kiss, as Bobby heads down to the ALPD, as Beth heads over to City Hospital.
   At Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh sits in the living room, as they hold hands, and Leigh asks her Husband "How was last night?" Xavier kisses his Wife, and responds "I could grow accustomed to it." Ciarra and Precious walks inside, as Xavier hugs his Great-Aunt, and Xavier asks "I see you are watching Precious today?" Ciarra smiles, as she tells Xavier "We were wanting to meet Millie. Beth told me she was staying here." Leigh tells Ciarra "She didn't return last night." Xavier's quiet, as Ciarra tells them "It's good to know that we have a new member of the family. I really wish Tennessee was here, though we'd hear her give Millie her infamous welcoming list." Xavier laughs, and tells his Great-Aunt "Apparently she's already met Millie, and welcomed her into the family." Ciarra smiles, as she sighs, with some emotion "I feel her all the time, and see bluebirds every day, so I know she's still here." Xavier hugs Ciarra, and tells her "She may be down at Class if you'd like to visit her." Ciarra nods, and tells them "I think Precious and I will do that." They head out, as Leigh gets Gracie and Xavier Jr, to take them to Sully and Jared's Penthouse, and asks her Husband "So today's the big day?" Xavier rolls his eyes, and tells his Wife "Winston, Ava, and I are meeting up with Phillip and make a proposal. With the cash we'll have on hand, he should be more than willing to sell." Leigh kisses her Husband, and says to him "I am glad we keep the stress level low at Class." Xavier laughs, as he hugs Gracie and Xavier Jr, as Leigh heads out, as Xavier looks around for a moment, and calls Millie, but goes to voicemail, and heads to Wallace's Corporate Headquarters.
   Meanwhile at The Evans Home, Willie's in the living room, with Little Sidney, as Sayyid asks his Sister "Where's Rashad?" Willie tells her Brother "He's still asleep. Not like him to sleep this late." In Rashad's bedroom, Rashad wakes up, as Millie lays next to him, and Rashad gently nudges her, and whispers "We need to come up with an alibi?" Millie wakes up, as she smiles, as she looks at Rashad, and he responds "I smell breakfast, and hear Grandma downstairs. She will go into a panic if she finds out you stayed here last night." Millie responds "We could say that Hell Hill was locked and I didn't have a key." Rashad is quiet for a moment, and tells Millie "Go take a shower and sneak out, while I go down and distract her." Millie asks Rashad "You are grown, and you're scared to let your Grandma know what we did?" Rashad quickly warns Millie "She is old school, we'll be getting married if we told her." Millie kisses Rashad, as she tells him "I really enjoyed being with you last night. It was beautiful." Rashad laughs "I think you may want to take that shower before we have a repeat performance." Millie, in a flirting tone, responds "I wouldn't mind." Rashad looks around, and whispers "I know a place." Millie heads into the bathroom, as Rashad puts on his robe, and heads downstairs, where Willie and Sayyid asks Rashad "You're moving around late this morning?" Rashad quips "Sleeping in?" Sayyid notices a sparkle in his Great-Nephew's eye, and asks "And who would you be sleeping in with? I heard a noise in your room last night?" Willie's jaw drops, as Rashad stutters, and responds "Millie was locked out of Hell Hill, so she stayed here." Willie looks up, and sighs "And then a kiss, and..." Rashad laughs "One thing Grandpa never said was to brag." Sayyid nods, as Willie rolls her eyes, and looks at her Grandson, as she tells him "You're grown, so I can't tell you what to do, but be careful, and be safe." Rashad hugs his Grandmother, and thanks her, as he changes subjects, and asks her "Any word from Mom?" Willie murmurs "Silent treatment. Not one word." Rashad gets a text from Cale, and tells his Grandmother "I need to head down to FJR, don't give Millie any grief." Willie hugs Rashad, and assures him "I won't." Rashad heads out, as Willie looks at Sayyid, and tells him "Something's telling me to pay Frank a visit." Sayyid answers "Like you say, go off your gut." Willie nods, as she looks at Little Sidney, and looks at her Brother, as Sayyid sighs "I'll watch him, and I'll won't give Millie a hard time I promise." Willie heads to The Farm, as Little Sidney hands his Great-Great Uncle a toy car, and Sayyid sheds a tear, saying "You are definitely an Evans."
   At City Hospital, Beth has arrived, as Olivia sits inside, and Beth asks Olivia "So where's my Brother?" Olivia responds "He's checking Nathan out." Beth sits back, and sighs "Well when he's released, we're going to give him Mama's Penthouse. Bobby drew up some papers last night, but there will be conditions." Olivia asks Beth "Conditions?" Beth nods, as she explains "Aunt Ciarra and I has something in the papers, that we will still own a part of her Penthouse, but if Rose shows up, then we will have veto power." Olivia asks Beth "Wouldn't that hinder his recovery?" Beth sits back, and sighs "Well I don't want her to ever step foot back inside my Mama's Penthouse again. I will never forgive her for what she's done." Olivia gets a page, as she tells Beth "I have a patient to check on. Allan should be in soon." Olivia heads out, as someone's watching from behind a door. Meanwhile in Terrance's office, Aretha arrives, as Terrance tells his Sister "If this has anything to do with you and Mama, I don't want to hear it!" Aretha sighs "Millie Windsor's really pissing me off Terrance." Terrance reminds Aretha "I think you should watch your tone.", as he sees the door open, as Beth looks at Aretha, and tells her "The best thing you can do is back the hell off of my damn Granddaughter, or else you will deal with me!" Aretha tells Beth "I mean no harm to you Beth, but Millie.." Beth stops Aretha in her tracks, and warns her "She already has been through enough, and I don't want to hear your slams on her either! The thing you need to do, is to let Rashad be an adult. Give Millie a chance, or else I'll kick your ass." Aretha walks out, as Terrance laughs "I think she got that message loud and clear." Beth walks out, as she sees Casey in the hallway, and glares at her as she mumbles under her breath "Whore". Casey yells "What was that?" Beth laughs "Nothing.....whore."
   At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Xavier arrives, as has Ava and Winston, as Winston asks Xavier "Where's Bobby?" Xavier tells Winston, as he hugs Ava "I got what we need." They walk inside the boardroom, as Phillip looks at his Father, Ava, and Xavier, and tells them "Here's the copyright to the Sullivan's logo and branding." Santo walks inside, as he tells Phillip "Not part of the deal." Winston, Ava, and Xavier's eyes widen, as they see red, as Santo looks at Winston, and laughs "Long time no see old man Hale. I see you have yourself a new woman." Winston asks his Son "Is this son of a bitch your backer?" Xavier grows angry, as he goes "Pablo Santiago Jr. You want to do war it seems?" Santo tells Xavier "Well, I now own Wallace's, and I am going for the gauntlet Xavier Jackson. Enjoy your empire while it lasts." Ava turns to her Husband, as she asks Winston "So this is Angelica's Brother?" Winston snarls "I had a feeling this bastard had something to do with this." Santo asks Winston "So have you checked your divorce records?" Winston asks "What in the hell are you talking about?" Santo looks at Ava, and tells her "You are a whore, sleeping with my dear sweet Sister's piece of shit for a Husband.." Ava slaps Santo across the face, and yells "Don't you ever call me that again if you want to keep your manhood." Santo looks at Xavier, as Phillip stands silent, as Winston glares at his Son, with anger in his eyes, as Santo asks Xavier "So deadbeat, how's Amelia doing? I heard she finally found you unfortunately." Xavier grows silent, as he asks "How can I be a deadbeat, when I didn't know about my Daughter?" Santo looks at everyone, and responds "Nice to catch up with everyone, and I have set my sights on Adam's Landing. Emma and I will make ourselves comfortable, and I now own Wallace's in full, and I also want Jim's, Foodstar, Emery's, and Class." Xavier warns Santo "You will regret this." Xavier storms out, as Winston yells at Santo "Tell Angelica to kill herself, and this is personal." Ava adds "Damn right it's personal." Santo laughs "Well sorry to break the news to you Brother in Law. Angelica never signed the papers, and she's enjoying a young gentleman in Buenos Aires." Winston and Ava storm out, as Santo turns his attention to Phillip, and screams "I call the shots, and don't give nothing to them! Nothing!" Santo struts out, as he laughs "I may have to make an order." Phillip sits at the desk, as his eyes fill with regret. Meanwhile in the parking lot, Winston and Ava heads to Jackson Inc, as they follow Xavier, as he makes a swift turn, down the road to FJR. Ava tells Winston "What are we going to do?" Winston tells his Wife "I have something planned."
   Meanwhile at Class, Sully and Leigh walks inside, as Emma walks around the store, as Alexandra watches her closely, and Leigh asks Alexandra "Who's the woman?" Alexandra tells Leigh and Sully "I'm not sure, but she's very suspicious. Been walking all over this morning looking at things, and said she's waiting for her children." Sully responds "She doesn't look like a bum or anything." Alexandra responds "Something's off with her." Sully and Leigh heads to their offices, as Alexandra walks up to Emma, and asks "Can I help you?" Emma declines, and walks out of the store, as she makes a phone call, and again it goes to voicemail." Meantime, at The Sunset Club, a young girl walks up to the desk, and asks "Does an Amelia Windsor reside here?" The clerk responds "She checked out a few days ago." The girl replies "Thank you." and walks out, as she makes a phone call, and Millie, at The Evans Home, playing with Little Sidney answers, as Millie's Sister, Lauren tells Millie "I need to see you. Where can we meet?" Millie walks outside, and tells her Sister "Meet me at Hell Hill?" Lauren asks "Where's that?" Millie responds "Outside town on the main road." Lauren responds "I'll meet you there." Lauren gets a taxi, and tells the driver "Hell Hill."
   Back at City Hospital, Casey walks back inside the OBGYN's office, as Casey asks her "What are the results?" The OBGYN pulls out the charts, and tells Casey "You're pregnant." Casey rolls her eyes, as she sighs "Oh shit." Meanwhile, Allan and Nathan walks out of the Psychiatric Ward, as Nathan's completed rehab, and Olivia stops them,.and congratulates Nathan, and tells him "I hear you have a surprise in Aunt Beth's office." Nathan is quiet, as Allan tells Olivia "He's clean, and we had a discussion. He's going to be fine." Olivia smiles, as she walks away, and Nathan asks his Father "What's Aunt Beth planning?" Allan tells his Son "Don't worry Nathan. She's not planning to attack you. Nathan breathes a sigh of relief. Meanwhile Ciarra arrives at City Hospital, as she sees her Niece, and Beth tells her Aunt "Allan and Nathan are on their way to my office." Inside Beth's office, someone hides in the closet, as rage fills their eyes.
   At The Farm, Willie knocks on the door, as Frank answers, and sighs "Are you here to kick me too Willie?" Willie shakes her head, and tells Frank "I just felt led to visit you." Frank welcomes her inside, as he opens up to her, and Willie listens, as Frank tells his Mother's best friend "I feel like my world's crashing around me, and I'm alone." Frank starts to cry, as Willie gives him a hug, and assures him "You will be fine. You are a fighter, you just need some guidance." Meanwhile at FJR, Cale, Bree, Rashad, and Colt sits inside Cale's office, as Cale tells them "With the bad press we've been getting recently with Wallace Manning's suicide, we need to discuss FJR's future. I called Dad, and gotten no response." The door opens, as Xavier walks inside, with anger in his eyes, as he tells everyone "My damn Brother has just made the worst mistake of his worthless, pathetic life that I will make damn sure he never forgets!" Everyone grows concerned, as anger fuels Xavier, as Cale asks his Uncle "I hope you're not about to pull sponsorship. I just had a Daughter, and Rashad has a Son, and.." Xavier screams at his Nephew, as Bree watches on "The thing you need to do Cale, is take my offer, and buy this damn team, or I will tear it into shreds! Bree asks her Uncle "Does this have to do with Wallace's? Aunt Ava gave me warning." Xavier looks at his Nephew, and coldly tells him "Either you take my deal, or FJR is history!"
   At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Emma arrives, as Santo tells Phillip "Here's my stunning Wife." Phillip is silent, as Santo yells "Introduce yourself!" Phillip shakes Emma's hand, and Emma tells her Husband "I walked around Class today. It will be a nice place to to own." Phillip warns them "The two of you are about to ignite a fire in this town." Santo glares at Phillip, and pulls out a pistol, and asks coldly "Did I ask your advice? No. Shut the hell up." Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Winston and Ava sits inside Ava's office, as Jared walks inside, as does Country and Sayyid, as Winston tells them "It's confirmed. Pablo's in control of Wallace's, and he's out for control. Xavier's already angry." Ava is silent, and Country notices, and asks Ava "You normally would be ranting?" Ava pulls out a cigarette lighter, and flicks it, and snarls "If I didn't have a Grandson to take care of, I'd be heading to Buenos Aires." Sayyid tells them "I'll begin recruiting. Santiago means blood, and Santo doesn't realize what's ahead."
   At Floyd and Ciarra's home at Whispering Hills, Floyd looks at J.J. and Little Sidney, as Little Sidney plays with Precious, as J.J.'s eyes are fixated on a jar, and Floyd asks J.J. "Why don't you and Sidney play?" J.J. keeps to himself, as he's silent, and Floyd watches him intently. At Hell Hill, Millie arrives, as Lauren waits for her Sister, and they share an emotional reunion, as Lauren tells her Sister "So this is Hell Hill?" Millie quips "It's the coolest place I've ever seen." Lauren tells her Oldest Sister "I think we need to talk." Millie asks "What about?" Lauren pulls out a birth certificate, and tells Millie "I found him." Back at City Hospital, Casey walks down the hall, as she bumps into Terrance, and tells him "I'm taking the day off. I'm not feeling well." Terrance asks "What's wrong? Pregnant?" Casey snaps "Word grows fast around here!" Inside Beth's Office, Beth and Ciarra walks inside, as Allan, Nathan, and Olivia arrive a few seconds later, as Beth and Ciarra hugs Nathan, and Beth tells her Nephew "Open your hand." Nathan opens, and looks down, and cries "Seriously?" Ciarra tells her Great-Nephew "Tennessee would want you to live in her Penthouse. It's yours." Nathan starts to cry, as Beth hugs him, as does Ciarra, Allan, and Olivia, as the closet door blows open, as Rachel aims a pistol, and screams "Ok Beth, where's my kid you heartless bitch?"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment