Friday, February 14, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 288. Valentines

  As night has fallen in Adam's Landing, and the cupid flies around town, as it's Valentine's Day, for some love is in the air, as for others, far from it.....

  At The Farm, Casey looks at Frank, as fear grows in her eyes, and she tells Frank "I know she's going to do me like she did Rachel." Frank assures Casey "You're safe here Casey. I won't let Beth hurt you. All she likes to do is torment me and whoever I'm with, and the same goes for the rest of this family." Frank gets the moonshine, and pours himself and Casey a drink, and Casey declines, as Frank asks her "What's wrong Casey?" Casey tells Frank "I think I'm passing on the shine. I'm not feeling well." Frank is silent, as a thought goes through his head, and he tells Casey "Well you go in the bedroom and rest. I will take care of you." Frank tries to hug Casey, but she rejects him, as she heads to his bedroom, and Frank sits down, as he thinks to himself, and rolls his eyes, as he sighs "Shit. Could she be?" Suddenly, the door flies open, as Beth storms inside, with rage in her eyes, as she yells "Where is that bitch hiding at?" Frank tells Beth "Casey isn't here. And you need to get the hell out of my house. I'm damn tired of seeing all of you!" Beth quips "No eye contact, and water running, means somebody's in this house." Beth walks into the bedroom, as Frank chases Beth, and tries to stop her, and Beth slaps Frank, as Casey walks out of the bathroom, as Beth pulls a pistol on Casey, and coldly tells her "Bitch, you messed with the wrong woman in Adam's Landing. You let Rachel Lane leave my hospital without my permission, and you will regret that deeply you opportunist!" Casey yells at Beth "You are one deranged bitch Beth Jackson, and to think I looked up to you." Beth aims at Casey, and snaps "That's all you're about to be doing Casey. Looking up, within a damn casket!" Frank yells at Beth "Leave her the hell alone or I'll call the ALPD!" Beth turns to her Ex-Husband, and tells him "Call them Frank. Call them." Casey stands frozen as she gets nauseous, and sighs "I'm not feeling good." Beth turns to Frank, and asks him "Got a nursery ready for this whore?" Frank yells again at Beth "Get out of here!" Beth snaps "Call the ALPD you son of a bitch, because I'm going nowhere!"
   At Chantel's, Millie turns around, as she sees her Mother, Emma Windsor, and asks her Mother "Why are you here Mum?" Emma looks at Rashad, and asks Millie "Did I interrupt something? Like a Valentine's Date?" Rashad is silent, as Emma tells Millie "I see you found your Father Amelia." Millie responds "Yes I have, and I finally have a family Mum." Emma asks "Well how will your Sister feel about that?" Millie gets frustrated, as she tells her Mother "I wouldn't know, I haven't seen or heard from her since the two of you left to live with Santo." Emma tells Millie "He's the closest thing you'll ever find to a Father, and your Sister is fine, back home in Argentina." Millie rolls her eyes, and goes "Santo?" Emma nods, and Rashad is quiet, as Emma comments to Rashad "This girl is wild, and careless. I read you are a single Father. You should listen to your Mum." Millie looks at her Mother, and tells her, with anger "You have no room to speak. You left me alone with you met Santo, and I have no use for you. I have done just fine by myself. Screw you." Emma slaps her Daughter across the face, as Rashad tells Millie "Let's get out of here." Rashad and Millie leaves, as Emma watches on, and makes a phone call, and gets no response.
   Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Ava and Winston sits in the living room with J.J., as Victoria walks inside, and tells them "I'm having Samantha cremated, and moving out of the Penthouse." Winston tells his Daughter "You're welcome to stay here if you'd like to." Ava also agrees, as Victoria tells them "I'm staying in town, I rented a room at The Sunset Club, and I'm going to buy a house soon formerly owned by Desi Lane." Ava asks Victoria "Which one of us are going to care for J.J.? He's missing his Mommy." Victoria looks at her Grandson, as tears fall from her eyes, as she tells Ava and her Father "Since Samantha left him originally in your care Ava, and seeing he's happy with the two of you and having all this room to run and play, I think it's best if you raise him. Daddy deserves a chance at Fatherhood again, and he has told me how much comfort he brings you, yet when I look at him, I see Samantha." Ava gets emotional, as she hugs Victoria, and tells her gently "He needs both of us. And I will make certain he gets everything his little heart desires." Winston hugs his Daughter, and tells her "We will find your Mother. Like you said, they will come to us. We're playing it that way." Victoria nods, as she tells her Father "I've given Ciarra the key to the Penthouse, and I'm going to call it a night." Victoria bends down, and hugs her Grandson, as she tells Winston and Ava "I vow to kill my Mother for taking away my baby. And I will kill anyone who stands in my way." Victoria walks out, as Winston looks at his Wife, and Ava tells Winston "She reminds me of me. We need to keep an eye on her." Winston holds Ava in his arms, as he tells his Wife, with sadness in his eyes "Yes we do. Angelica and her family will answer for what they have done."
   At Hell Hill, Gabriella has left, as Gracie and Xavier Jr have went to bed, as Xavier and Bobby discuss Wallace's, as Leigh walks inside, and tells Bobby "Now you go find Beth, because I want to tend to my Husband." Bobby tells Xavier "Everything is in place, so we need to.." Bobby's phone rings, as it's an officer at the ALPD, and Bobby rolls his eyes, as he tells Xavier and Leigh "Time to find the Boss." Bobby heads to The Farm, as Leigh tells her Husband "I got a surprise upstairs." Xavier asks "What kind of surprise?" Leigh tells her Husband, with a mischievous look "What you like. Candles, and Keith Ross in the stereo." Xavier kisses Leigh, and tells his Wife "I think I could go for that." Leigh grabs Xavier's hand, as she leads him up the stairs, and into their bedroom, where she undresses him, and he takes off her bathrobe, as they begin to make love.
   Meanwhile at Floyd and Ciarra's home at Whispering Hills, Ciarra sits in the living room, next to Floyd and Precious, as she asks her Husband "So did J.J. exhaust you today?" Floyd laughs "I enjoyed it. Precious even played with him. Normally he's parked on the couch watching soaps." Ciarra snuggles next to her Husband, as she tells him "We got another addition to the family." Floyd asks his Wife "Millie?" Ciarra nods, and tells Floyd "Beth did the test, and confirmed it." Floyd tells his Wife "She's got a great family here. I know from what Brock told me about her Mama, she has had a rough road." Ciarra asks "What about B.R.?" Floyd quips "He slept with Millie's Mama, and then she left town. He came out to Texas and told me about her." Ciarra rolls her eyes, and asks "Is Millie's Mother a slut?" Floyd quips "From the sounds of it, I'd say so." Ciarra sighs "Well, at least she has a family that has welcomed her. I can't wait to meet her. Beth sent me a picture, and she reminds me so much of Tennessee." Floyd asks Ciarra "You seem lost without her?" Ciarra tells Floyd, with sadness in her tone "She's still around, but I wish I could still see her, and hear her sarcastic remarks again." Floyd looks at the keys for Tenny's former Penthouse, and asks his Wife "Have you decided what you're going to do yet with Tenny's Penthouse?" Ciarra tells her Husband, as Floyd pours them a glass of wine "I think I'm going to let Nathan live there. She thought the world of him, and I feel that'd be what she'd want." Precious barks, as Floyd laughs "There's your answer." Ciarra and Floyd toast, as they kiss, and watch the fire burn in the fireplace, as they share a quiet Valentine's evening at home.
   At Cale and Allison's Mansion, Cale and Allison sits on the couch together, as they watch a movie, and Cale tells his Wife "I enjoy the peace and quiet for the moment." Allison quips "Calm before the storm?" Cale sighs "Yep. Tomorrow I'm meeting with Uncle Xavier, and discuss FJR. I'm going to take his offer. When Dad gets his shit together, then he can have it back." Allison hears Ginny cry in the nursery, and Allison and Cale walk inside, as they check on their Daughter, and Cale plays with Ginny, as Allison smiles, and Cale tells him "This is perfect. We have our own little family, and now I have two valentines." Allison kisses her Husband, as he picks Ginny up, and rocks her gently, as Allison holds her Husband, as they ignore the tension outside the home, as they share a family moment.
   Back at The Farm, Beth screams at Casey, as she grows faint "Don't pull no damn acts on me you whore, you're not getting away from this. I'm not going to save your ass!" Frank yells at Beth "Leave her the hell alone and get out you bitch!" Beth keeps her pistol aimed at Casey, and asks Frank, noticing a look of worry on his face "And just what in the hell is your problem? Don't want me to kill your whore?" Frank tells Beth "Beth, I think she's pregnant." Beth drops her pistol, as her eyes widen, and turn to Frank, as she goes in a shocked tone "What in the hell Frank? She's.." Frank snaps "You're a damn doctor, you know the signs." Beth looks at Casey, and rolls her eyes, as she tells Casey in a disgusted tone "Who's the Father Casey?" Casey looks at Frank, and Beth looks at Frank, and slaps him across the face, and yells "You pervert. You damn sick pervert. I knew this was going to happen. Ginny will have a playmate, and since you're isolating yourself from everyone, you'll have your own little family here at The Farm. You make me sick. So damn sick." Frank starts to cry, as he looks at Beth, and tells her "You are the one I want Beth." Beth looks at Frank, and tells him "You have Casey now. And I have Bobby." Outside, Bobby arrives, as he walks towards the door. Back inside Frank's bedroom, Casey watches on, as Frank and Beth look into each other's eyes silently, as Casey yells at Frank "You will never get over her." Frank's silent, as Beth looks at Frank, as he kisses Beth gently on the lips, and Beth backs up, and Bobby watches, as he says to Beth "I hope I just dreamed what I seen." Beth looks at Frank, and glares at Casey, as she walks out, and Bobby follows, as he tells Beth "You lied to me Beth." Beth responds "It's complicated." Bobby is silent, as he tells Beth "Let's head back to my house, and we'll discuss this tomorrow."
   At Chantel's, Emma meets with Santo, as he asks his Wife "So you seen Amelia?" Emma responds "Yes I did. She's gotten in with Xavier's family." Santo tells Emma "That may work to our benefit." They have a glass of wine, as Emma's phone rings, and she answers and responds "No." Emma hangs up, as Santo has a look of dread on his face, as Emma tells her Husband, with a scared tone "Amelia's Sister has arrived." Santo screams "She's supposed to be watching after Angelica!" Emma responds "Well she decided to come see her Sister. And if they start talking, I'm screwed Pablo." Santo looks at his Wife, and smiles, as he responds "It make work on my part, tear the family apart as I take control of Jackson Inc, Wallace's, and HaleCorp, and the Santiago Family will finally have what my Father's dreamed for." Emma is silent, as she shows disappointment in her eyes, as Santo grins, and says "Angelica will finally have what is rightfully hers."
   As the nighttime has come, and the cupid flies around Adam's Landing, for some there's romance, and firsts, as Rashad and Millie sneaks inside The Evans Home, into his bedroom, as Millie makes love to Rashad, as she makes love for the first time. Allan and Olivia makes love in their bed at their home, as does Xavier and Leigh at Hell Hill, Cale and Allison at their mansion, and Sully and Jared at their Penthouse. As for others, the first steps are being taken in the route to love, as Bree and Colt arrive at her Mansion, and they watch a movie and hold hands, as Country sleeps upstairs, and Bree puts her head on Colt's shoulder, as he puts his arm around Bree. Ciarra and Floyd sits by the fire, as they hold each other, with content in their eyes. For others however, it isn't as romantic, as Casey looks at Frank, with a tear in her eye, as she heads for The Holiday Motel, as Frank too has tears in his eyes, as he walks over to his chair, and pulls his wedding photo with Beth out from under the chair, and looks at it. And at Bobby's Home, Beth looks out of the window, with sadness in her eyes, as Bobby watches her, with doubt in his mind.

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY GETTING CAUGHT UP ON ALL THE EPISODES THAT I MISSED ! TOO MANY PEOPLE TO KEEP UP WITH WHO'S GOING TO END UP WITH WHO ! LOL

    ReplyDelete