Thursday, February 13, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 287. Confrontations

    At City Hospital, Rachel looks at Casey, as her eyes grow red with rage, as she goes "Beth gave him away. BETH GAVE HIM AWAY!" Casey sighs with disgust "She did. Her plan as soon as she induced you into a coma." Rachel starts to scream "She will die for this! I will find my Son, and she will tell me where he is, or you will!" Casey tells Rachel "As for who has the baby, I don't know, but Beth and Dr.North does." Rachel looks at Casey, and tells her "Unhook me from these IVs." Casey begins to unhook Rachel, as Rachel's blood pumps through her, as Casey is silent. In the hallway, Sassy has listened to Casey and Rachel, and heads to Beth's office. Inside Beth's office, Beth and Olivia sits inside, as they smoke a joint, and discuss Rachel's release, as Beth tells Olivia "I think we're sending her home tomorrow, wherever that is." Olivia laughs "Any hotel room anywhere she can land a man." Beth takes a toke, and laughs "Well it best not be anyone related to my family." Olivia quips "Want to buy her a one way ticket?" Beth responds "Great idea. How about some country overseas?" Olivia and Beth laugh hysterically, as Terrance walks inside, and tells Beth "Someone's here to see you." Beth asks, as Terrance quickly closes the door "Who?" Terrance responds "Millie." Beth tells him "Let her in here." Millie walks inside, as she smells the marijuana, and asks her Grandmother "You are getting high in a hospital?" Beth laughs "I am CEO, and Xavier owns it, so I can do what I want." Millie hesitantly asks "May I share?" Beth looks at Millie, and goes "So you're a smoker too?" Millie nods, and pulls out a joint, and Beth tells Millie "Let's smoke a few tokes, and we'll go confirm things." Millie asks "Confirm?" Olivia looks at Beth, as Beth tells Millie "Olivia will soon be a member of the family. She's marrying my Brother Allan. You may know him as Allan James." Millie goes "The rock legend?" Beth nods, and Olivia asks Millie "And who are you?" Beth smiles "My Granddaughter." Meanwhile, Sassy bumps into Terrance, and tells him "Casey's with Rachel." Terrance rolls his eyes, as he tells Sassy "I'll let her know, keep an eye on her room." Sassy heads back down the hall, as she stands silently, and watches.
    At Jackson Inc, Xavier, Ava, Bobby, Jared, and Ciarra are inside Xavier's office, as he tells all of them "Frank has always cared about himself, and he's about to find out what happens when carelessness destroys things." Ciarra asks her Great-Nephew "So Phillip now owns the rights to the Sullivan's name?" Xavier tells his Great-Aunt "Wallace and I had decided to give that name to Jackson Inc after we made peace. That's in the paperwork." Ava looks at everyone, as she gets a text from Winston, and sighs "I need to go monitor my Husband. He and Alexandra are going to visit Phillip, and I don't trust Alexandra at all. She may have helped me the other day, but she's lusting." Xavier tells his Sister "Keep me posted." Ava nods, and walks out. Bobby tells Xavier "I would just like to know who's pulling the strings." Xavier responds "I would as well." Jared tells them "This sounds like something I heard from Mom, about Chant's family." Jared tells Xavier and Bobby the story, and Bobby responds "Nobody believes Angelica is dead, and her maiden name has blood on it, and they have access all over the world. It's going to be hard to detect them." Xavier tells them, as he pulls out his Colt 45 "Not that hard, and one call to Sayyid will make any of that family regret stepping a foot in Adam's Landing."
   Meanwhile at The Exposer, Aretha sits inside her office, as she has a drink, and Rashad walks inside, and looks at his Mother with disgust, as he asks her "So are you celebrating now?" Aretha tells her Son "Baby boy, the truth needed to be told." Rashad tells his Mother "Grandma wants to see you. She said to come to her." Aretha rolls her eyes, and tells her Son "Rashad, I am warning you, Amelia or Millie, whatever she likes to call herself is trouble." Rashad yells "Give her a damn chance!" Aretha sighs with disgust "No. Sorry Son. I won't accept her into my family. And I'd prefer her to stay away from my Grandson. He doesn't need someone around who will break his heart like Latoya has already." Rashad screams "Millie is NOT LATOYA!" Aretha gets her purse, and looks at Rashad, and tells him "In time baby boy, in time." Aretha walks out, as Rashad follows, as he gets a text from Cale, and his eyes begin to fill with doubt.
   At FJR, Colt walks inside Cale's office, as Frank yells at his Son "Now I am not giving my team to anybody because Xavier said so! I don't give a shit about him!" Cale yells back "This team takes care of my family, and your newborn Granddaughter Dad! You need to trust me!" Frank snaps "You are too damn naive Son. Don't trust them, I thought I could trust Bree, but she has turned to the other side." Cale screams "It's not about sides! I think Xavier is right." Colt is quiet, as Frank tells Colt "Come back tomorrow and we'll sign that contract!" Colt walks back out, as Cale tells his Father "If you don't watch it, you're going to lose us, and this team. And the only one at fault will be you." Frank yells "Then so be it. I built this, and I will destroy it if I have to." Cale walks out, and Frank yells "So you going to choose the bastards who weren't even at Ginny's birth?" Cale turns around, and tells his Father "Dad, you need to realize that your actions affect more than just you. And don't bring my little girl into your fit." Cale leaves, as Frank walks out of his Son's office, with disgust on his face, as he murmurs "Xavier. You really are wanting to destroy me, and boy aren't you doing a hell of a job."
   Meanwhile at Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Phillip goes over the files, as Winston, Alexandra walks inside, and Phillip asks his parents "Why are you here? I really don't have the time for this." Winston looks at his Son, as Alexandra sits down and listens, and turns, as Ava walks inside, and Phillip quips "And here's Ava." Winston asks his Son "So tell me who's pulling the strings Phillip? Who's making you do this?" Phillip tells his Father "I wanted Wallace's for years, and I do own stock in this company, so since Wallace Manning Jr's dead, I want to control this company, and build my own name in the corporate world." Winston responds "You are already in charge of Adam's Landing National Bank." Phillip adds "I want more." Alexandra chimes in, and tells her Son "Somebody's putting you up to this Phillip. I know you." Phillip yells "Nobody's putting me up to anything alright? I am the one that's to take this company." Ava quips "I call bullshit." Phillip tells Ava "I intend to honor the paperwork Wallace drew up regarding the Sullivan's name, and give it back to Jackson Inc, but I'm taking over this company. I've already resigned from the head of the bank." Winston looks at his Son, and tells him "I am reading through you like a damn book, and I already know who's backing you, and I'm warning you now, it's going to get ugly. This will cause the biggest war Adam's Landing has ever seen. And your family's involved, and many powerful people." Phillip asks "Why would this bother you Winston?" Winston gets in Phillip's face, and tells him in a blunt tone "Because the people you are dealing with are evil Son. And we don't need that brought to Adam's Landing!" Phillip yells at Winston, Alexandra, and Ava "Why don't all of you just get the hell out of here and let me do what I have to do." Ava walks out, as Winston and Alexandra warns Phillip "Don't say we didn't tell you." Phillip doesn't respond, as Winston and Alexandra walks out, and Ava tells them outside "Well he's definitely working for somebody." Winston holds his Wife, and sighs "I think it's about to turn ugly." Ava sighs "Well can't say we didn't warn him." Winston, Ava, and Alexandra heads out, as someone watches them, and walks inside Phillip's office, and tells him "Good front." Phillip's eyes widen, as he goes "You're already here?" Santo responds "Just arrived."
   At City Hospital, Beth does the DNA test on Millie, and tells her "Well, this confirms it." Millie asks "And what does it say?" Beth smiles "You are my Granddaughter." Millie starts to cry, and Beth quips "I had a feeling you were." Millie asks "Doesn't these things take a few days?" Beth laughs "I have enough DNA in this lab to be quick and efficient." Millie smiles, and hugs her Grandmother, as she tells her "I'm going to see Rashad at Chantel's." Beth tells Millie "I'll call the family and I'll introduce you officially to my Aunt, and your Uncle, and the family sweetie." Millie heads out, as Beth walks out of the lab and heads back to her office. Meanwhile Rachel, dressed in a surgeon's gown, wearing a mask over her face, walks out, and Casey watches, as Terrance sees Casey, and asks "Where's Rachel?" Casey asks "She isn't in her room?" Terrance answers "No. Looks like someone released her." Casey quickly responds "Could have been a student doctor?" Terrance tells Rachel "It could have been you." Casey denies it, and Terrance walks away, as he glares at Casey, as she walks away. In Rachel's room, Olivia walks inside, and sees the bed's empty, and Olivia pages Beth, who walks inside immediately afterward, and asks Olivia "Who released the bitch?" Terrance walks in and responds "I think Dr.Ryan." Beth's eyes grow red, as she tells them "Her ass is mine."
   Meanwhile at Cale and Allison's Mansion, Cale walks inside, as he's angry, and Allison asks her Husband "So did everything go ok at FJR?" Cale sighs with frustration "I think when Wallace killed himself the other day, that may have killed FJR." Allison looks at her Husband, and asks "What did Xavier and Ava tell you?" Cale answers "They want me to take control of FJR, or else sponsorship's being pulled." Allison reminds Cale "Frank did sell you a part of the team." Cale nods, and says "Uncle Xavier has offered to help me buy him out, but I'm not stabbing Dad in the back." Allison tells her Husband "I have a bad feeling all of this is about to get worse Cale. If you don't do something, you may need to look at another ride." Cale takes a deep breath, and tells Allison "I may just take Uncle Xavier up on his offer, and talk to Bree, and do what I don't want to do." Allison hugs her Husband, as Ginny cries, and they walk inside the nursery, and Allison tells Cale "Dad came by for awhile before he was called to the office, and this baby may be what gets through to Frank." Cale replies "Dad does love Ginny, but I just don't know what's wrong with him. I don't know."
   Meanwhile at Class, Leigh and Sully wrap things up, as Xavier walks inside, and quips "How are two of my favorite ladies doing?" Sully hugs her Father, and tells him "We've had a quiet day here." Xavier smiles, and tells his Daughter "That's good Princess, wish I could say the same." Leigh asks her Husband "What's going on X? Is it with Millie and Aretha?" Xavier sighs "I wish it was that, but I think we need to start bracing ourselves." Sully asks her Father "What are you talking about Daddy?" Xavier tells his Wife and Daughter about what he knows, and both of them roll their eyes, and Xavier finishes, saying "Uncle Frank has it coming for him if this turns ugly, and I'm certain it will."
   At The Evans Home, Aretha arrives, as Willie sits in the living room, with Aretha's suitcase packed, and Aretha asks her Mother "What's my suitcases doing down here?" Willie tells her Daughter "Your ass is moving the hell out of my house! I warned you, and you didn't heed the warning." Aretha tells her Mother "Mama, I just don't want Rashad to get hurt." Willie tells her Daughter bluntly "You are already hurting him, and I'm not having any damn drama in my home. Your Grandson won't be around it, and neither will I. Get a room until you can get your head straight!" Aretha picks up the suitcases, and responds "You already packed them?" Willie smiles, and says "Yes I did. Now you go and think about what you're doing. When you get in your right mind, then you can come home." Aretha shakes her head with disgust, as Willie heads up to check on Little Sidney, as Aretha yells "I'm telling you, Millie is just like Latoya!" Willie yells back "Get out!" Aretha leaves, as she says to herself "You're messing with the wrong woman Millie Paige. I don't give a damn who you're related to."
   Meanwhile at HaleCorp, Bobby arrives, as Sayyid sits inside Winston's office, along with Jared, Ava, Alexandra, and Country, as Bobby asks Winston "Where's Victoria?" Winston responds "Arranging Samantha's Funeral. We're here to arrange another funeral." Bobby asks "So I take it things didn't go smooth with Phillip?" Ava answers "He's pulling strings for somebody, and tight lipped." Bobby tells them "I think we got a war on our hands." Jared tells Bobby "I think we need to fight through business." Winston tells his Grandson "Business is one way, but we will have to pull out the stops. He will lead your Grandmother here, and I want both of them rotting in a swamp!" Country looks at Sayyid, and tells him "Well, we got our assignments." Sayyid responds "Sounds like a mob war to me." Winston tells everyone "That's exactly what it is. Pablo Santiago Jr is one crafty man, and he has ties to the underworld, and the business world." At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Santo tells Phillip "I know they know someone's pulling your strings, and if you reveal one word, one, I will order some specials to Unity, from me." Phillip assures Santo "I'm keeping my mouth shut and just remember, I want my part." Santo looks at Phillip, and tells him "As long as you do as I command."
   At Chantel's, Colt walks in, as Bree sits at the bar, and tells her "What in the hell is wrong with your Uncle?" Bree responds "I sure wish I knew." At a table nearby, Millie and Rashad sits together, as Millie tells him "It's official, I'm Xavier's Daughter. I've never felt so good before in my life. I think things are really going to be great." A woman walks up behind Millie, and taps her on the shoulder, and says "So now you know. Just remember who raised you." Millie turns around, as she looks at the woman, and says in a disgusted tone "Mum." At Nationwide Records, Allan sits at Nathan's desk, as he yells "It'll be released, and soon, and then you go find another damn label!" Latoya Shane looks at Allan, and tells him "This label was ran much better when Clint was alive. Now I'm off to see my friend. Screw you." Latoya storms out, as Allan rolls his eyes.
   At City Hospital, Beth and Olivia sits inside Beth's office, as Terrance walks inside, and tells them "Casey's gone." Beth quips "I bet I know where that bitch is." At The Farm, Frank sits in the living room, as he takes a shot of liquor, as there's a knock at the door, and Frank answers, as it's Casey, and Casey tells Frank "Beth's going to kill me." Meanwhile in a pawn shop, Rachel buys a pistol, as someone walks up behind her, and tells her "Family sticks together." Rachel starts to cry, as she sees her Brother, and they embrace in a hug, as Michael Barr's been released from Unity Prison.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment