Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 281. Coming Clean

   A hour has passed, and Eve arrives at City Hospital, as she bumps into Terrance, and asks "Where's Beth and Allan?" Terrance tells her "In Rachel's room. The results.." Eve quips "I know. I got the text." Terrance adds "She's also in labor." Eve runs to Rachel's room, as Sayyid walks inside, and Terrance asks his Uncle "Why are you here Uncle Clem? Mama was worried about you last night." Sayyid looks down the hall, and tells Terrance "Don't say nothing to Keith, but Eve and I spent some private time together." Terrance assures his Uncle "I won't tell him anything Uncle Clem." Sayyid asks Terrance "So where's Rachel's room?" Terrance points down the hall, and Sayyid follows Eve, as Terrance is quiet, and says to himself "Only a matter of time." Inside Rachel's Room, Beth and Olivia begins to prepare Rachel, who's still in a coma for a C-section, as Allan watches. Eve walks inside, and asks Beth "Well, the whore's finally giving birth?" Beth nods, and tells Eve "We're going to do this delivery, meanwhile look at this." Beth hands the envelope to Eve, as Allan whispers "At least Nathan can rest easy." Eve reads, as red grows in her eyes, as she yells "Shit!" Beth and Olivia meanwhile begin to prep Rachel, as Casey and Frank arrives, and Terrance greets them, as he tells Casey "Go help Beth and Olivia. Rachel's in labor." Casey looks at Terrance, and tells him "I'll pass. I want no part of that." Terrance looks at Casey, as Frank stands by, and Casey tells Frank "Go see your Granddaughter." Frank asks "You sure?" Casey nods, as Frank heads to Maternity, as Terrance warns Casey "If I were you, I'd listen to Beth, if I wanted to keep my job, and career." Casey takes a deep breath, and heads to Rachel's room, and sighs with disgust "I still don't agree with this at all." Terrance answers "Well you're not the boss either, so you have to follow orders." Terrance heads to the Morgue, as Casey walks inside Rachel's room, as Beth glares at her, and snaps "Just do what you went to school for, and pray I don't do this to you whore."
   At Hell Hill, Xavier, Bobby, and Country sits inside his study, as they continue to discuss Angelica, as Winston and Ava arrives, and Xavier walks over and hugs Winston and Ava, as Winston tells Xavier "She did it again." Ava notices the alcohol, and asks Xavier "Why are you drinking?" Xavier takes a deep breath, as he responds "This is too damn much. I just want to figure out how Angelica never dies. Is she a damn zombie?" Winston sighs "More like a damn evil ghost that won't die." Bobby's phone rings, as he tells them "I'll be back." Bobby walks out of the study, as Ava tells them "I told Victoria I would help her find her Mother and kill her." Winston looks at his Wife, and warns "Ava stay out of this." Xavier tells his Sister "I am already getting plans in motion. We know where she stays when she isn't here." Winston quips "Anywhere. She never stays one place very long. Her Brother protects her vehemently." Xavier tells them "I don't think he can protect her well with what I have in mind." Bobby rushes back inside, as he tells Xavier, Ava, Winston, and Country "Wallace Manning Jr was found dead at Frank's farm a few minutes ago by Bree." Xavier yells "What in the hell! What happened?" Ava is stunned, as she asks her Brother "Did you and Wallace make up?" Xavier reminds his Sister "He earned his place in our family when he killed Fancy." Ava is quiet, as Bobby tells them "He was in his car, with a pistol in his hand." Xavier rolls his eyes, as he tells them "All he wanted was Frank's love and approval. All he wanted. He wasn't really a bad guy." Ava agrees, as she says "He did change the name of Wallace's to Sullivan's after Tenny passed. Frank should have accepted him. I never got a chance to talk to him much with all this shit with Angelica. Damn." Xavier tells Ava "Sis, our Brother has to live with this, not us." Bobby tells everyone "I'm gonna head over there, and check out the scene. Bree's looking things over as well." Bobby heads out, as Xavier tells Winston, Ava, and Country "Now we start thinking about how to kill Angelica Hale for good." Victoria walks inside, as she tells them "I know how."
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Aretha walks out of Millie's room, as she carries a bag with her, and gets on the elevator, as she heads downstairs, where Willie and Little Sidney waits, as Aretha reminds her Mother "Didn't I tell you to back off?" Willie looks at Aretha, and warns her "I think you are going too damn far, and if you don't watch it, you're going to lose Rashad, and your Grandson!" Aretha looks at her Mother, and tells her "Mama, I am doing what I have to do to protect my Son!" Willie snaps "Enough with that shit! I am so damn tired of hearing that. How about you tell me what you know?" Aretha tells her "I will through The Exposer. I'm exposing Amelia Paige a.k.a Millie for what she is! I am not allowing another Latoya Shane into my family!" Willie yells "She's not Latoya!" Aretha yells "She was friends with her. Shouldn't that ring some red flags?" Willie looks at her Daughter, and rolls her eyes, and sternly warns Aretha "Don't come crying to me when you lose Rashad! You really are pushing things too damn far girl!" Willie and Little Sidney heads out, and Aretha asks her Mother "Where are the two of you going?" Willie responds "The fashion show at Class." Aretha is quiet, as she says in a sly tone "Have fun. I can't wait to tell both of you I told you so." Willie and Little Sidney heads off, as Aretha makes a phone call to her office, and says "Send the crew to Class, because I'm about to destroy this bitch."
   At City Hospital, the OBGYN walks inside Allison's room, as she brings Ginny back inside, as Cale laughs "We've been missing her." The OBGYN responds "Well she's perfectly healthy, and this little girl's ready to go home." Cale holds his Daughter, as Frank walks inside, and asks his Son "Where's Allan and Olivia?" Allison tells her Father In Law "Downstairs. Rachel's in labor." Frank sighs "Sounds like Beth's busy. You'd think your Mama and Daddy would be up here." Allison tells him "After all the havoc she's caused. Mom's ready for this saga to be over, and I am too for that matter." Frank tells them "Casey's down there also. I just hope everything goes smoothly." Cale asks his Wife "So do you want to wait before going home.." Allison tells her Husband "Let's take Ginny home. I'll text Mom and tell her. She won't be too angry with us." Frank smiles, as he holds his Granddaughter, and smiles, as he tells them "It took me many years before I got this chance, but I am honored to be this pretty little girl's Papaw." Cale tells his Father "You'll be excellent. But don't spoil her too much." Frank laughs, and responds "It's what Papaws do Cale. I never had the chance to have Grandparents, so I'm new to this, but I watched Mama, so I learned a few things." Allison pages for the nurse, as she asks for her discharge papers, as Cale and Allison prepares to go home with Ginny. Meanwhile Frank gets a phone call, from Bree, as he tells his Son "Be right back." Frank walks into the hall, and Bree tells her Uncle "Wallace committed suicide in front of your house." Frank tells his Niece "Fine with me." Bree tells him "You need to come home now. Bobby wants to see you. And so does Xavier." Frank rolls his eyes, and hangs up, as he walks back inside Allison's room, and tells them "I have to head back to The Farm." Cale notices a look of frustration in his Father's eyes, and asks "How come?" Frank responds "Wallace." Frank hugs Cale and Allison, and kisses Ginny, as he heads out, and says to himself "Better you did it than me Wallace."
   Downstairs in Rachel's room, Rachel is prepped, as Beth looks at Olivia, Allan, and Eve, and tells Casey "Let's deliver this bastard." Casey looks at Beth, and tells her "You really disgust me with the way you are handling this." Beth grabs Casey by the arm, and pulls her into the hallway, and angrily warns her "You are already on my shit list bitch. I've learned whores protect each other. I guess that's why you're so dead set against this?" Casey tells Beth "I know your history also. Frank told me you slept with his Father, and then married him. So tell me, what does that make you?" Beth backs up, and rips Casey's name tag off her coat, as she coldly tells her "I know all too damn well what you are doing, and Terrance has gotten a call from the medical board, and if you weren't a good doctor, I'd fire you, but I'm not stooping to that level." Casey looks at Beth, and tells her "I don't want to be a part of this, and I won't be a part of it. You have forgotten what your job is!" Beth looks at Casey, and tells her "Bitch, I regret bringing you here, so if you don't want to help, fine, but I won't fire you. And I'm watching your every move!" Beth throws Casey's name tag back to her, as she walks back inside Rachel's room, and Terrance walks up the hall, as Casey tells Terrance "Tell the good doctor I just quit!" Casey storms out, as Terrance rolls his eyes, and says "This isn't good." Meanwhile back inside Rachel's room, Beth tells Olivia "I delivered babies before, and I'll deliver this one." Beth and Olivia begins the C-section, as Allan and Eve watches on. Outside Frank rushes out, as he sees Casey, and she tells Frank "I'm coming with you. I just quit." Frank holds Casey, as he says "I think I'll need you anyway." They head back to The Farm.
   Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Xavier has left for The Farm, as Winston, Ava, Victoria, and Country has made their plans for action. Winston tells his Daughter "Let's have Samantha's service first, then you, Country, and Sayyid head after your Mother." Sayyid walks inside, as he tells them "I think the best way to do this, is let Country and I deal with her." Victoria yells "Not without me!" In the Psychiatric Ward at City Hospital, Ciarra sits with her Great-Nephew, as he cries uncontrollably over the death of Samantha, and Ciarra assures him "Everything will be fine Ken. Trust me." Ken looks at Ciarra, and asks "Will you do me a favor?" Ciarra asks Ken "What do you want me to do?" Ken has a letter written, and Ciarra asks her Great-Nephew "So this is what you want to do?" Ken cries "Aunt Ciarra, I want to go away and never come back. I will be fine if I'm away from this place." Ciarra takes a deep breath, as she tells him "Well then, I'll help you. I'll call Floyd, and you can stay at his ranch. Maria won't let anything happen." Ken hugs his Great-Aunt, as he tells her "Pa always talked fondly about you and Aunt Tenny." Ciarra holds his hand, and says gently "I think this is the best thing for you."
    At Class, Jared arrives, as Sully tells her Husband "This place is packed out. I think we're about to start a new tradition and maybe turn Adam's Landing into a fashion haven with this fashion show." Alexandra also arrives, as she stands in the back, and watches on, and sheds a tear, as she says to herself "We used to do this type of thing in Unity." Meanwhile Willie and Little Sidney arrives, and Rashad grabs his Son, as Willie warns him "Keep an eye out." Rashad sighs "Mom?" Willie sighs "Yes." Leigh walks out on the catwalk, as she tells everyone "Welcome to the first Fashion Show at Class. Also known as Classy Styles. Now I want to introduce our model, Millie Paige." Everyone begins to cheer, as Millie walks down the catwalk, in one of Sully's designs, as Aretha arrives with her crew, and yells "Since you're up there, got anything else you want to say?" At City Hospital, Allison and Ginny's discharged, as Cale pushes his Wife out of her room, as he tells her and their Daughter "Time to go home." In Rachel's room, the delivery is underway, as Beth and Olivia begins to deliver Rachel's child, as Allan and Eve stands by and watches, and a cry is heard. Meanwhile Frank and Casey returns to The Farm, as police cars surround the property, and Frank gets out of his car, as Bobby and Cass looks over things, as Xavier holds a letter, and Xavier sees his Brother, and Bree yells "Xavier!" Xavier rushes at Frank, and punches him in the face, and yells "You piece of shit!"
 

   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment