Thursday, February 6, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 283. Revelations And Togetherness

   In Millie's Suite at The Sunset Club, Tenny's spirit sits in a chair, as Millie freaks out, and Tenny asks, noticing a joint "I already see you take a family trait besides my good looks." Millie shake her head, as she asks "Are you real? I feel like I'm losing my mind." Tenny looks at Millie, and tells her "You're not losing your mind. As I said, I've been watching you, and I knew who you were when you arrived." Millie asks Tenny "Why did you pass away?" Tenny sighs "It was time to go, but I have fun now. I fly around, shit on cars, and then when I get back to heaven, your Great-Grandfather gives me a hard time about it, but he can deal with it." Millie sits, as she's stunned, and tells Tenny "I am so scared. My Mum told me Xavier Jackson's my Father, and I don't want Aretha Evans to run my family away from me. I'm not a bad person, I just want a family." Tenny tells Millie, in a gentle tone "I know. And you will have that. My Grandson won't turn you away, and that's a fact. Now my Daughter, she's a bitch, but once she has facts, you'll meet sweet Beth." Millie asks "Are you sure he will accept me?" Tenny responds "He will. He already knows, and if Aretha gives you anymore trouble, I'll shit on her car. It's my new past time in the afterlife." Millie laughs, as Tenny hugs her, and quips "I used to have a friend named Millie years ago when I was young. She flies with me sometimes." Tenny's spirit transforms into a bluebird, and flies out of the window, as Millie's silent, and blown away, as she takes a toke, and says to herself "I don't believe what I just seen."
   At Hell Hill, Leigh sits in Xavier's study, as Xavier starts to cry, and Leigh asks her Husband "Did you know you had a child out there X?" Xavier tells his Wife "I knew of Bren Gilham years ago, with Desi, but Amelia, I am shocked." Leigh looks at her Husband, as he flips through Millie's scrapbook, and tells Leigh "I went to New Zealand 20 years ago, to work on a franchise deal with Jim's, and one night met a bartender named Paige, and we drank, and then we had sex. I left a few days later, and we kept in touch, until she stopped talking to me." Leigh asks her Husband "Did you know she was pregnant?" Xavier responds "She told me she was, but I wasn't the Father, and I never spoke to her again." Leigh looks at her Husband, as he looks at pictures of Millie, and tells his Wife "Millie's my Daughter. I know she is, and I want to make sure of it." Leigh's quiet, as she tells him "She looks like your Grandmother X. Those pictures of Tenny when she was young, Millie looks like her, and Sully already feels a connection with her." Xavier tells Leigh "I feel like shit about this.." Leigh tells her Husband "You didn't know. So don't beat yourself up about it. I think the only person that will have trouble believing this is your Mother." Xavier sighs "Mother never even knew about my trip to New Zealand. But my Father did." Leigh responds "If B.R. knew, Beth likely knows." Xavier tells his Wife "Go get Gracie and Little X, and let me be alone for a little while." Leigh notices a look in her Husband's eyes, and asks Xavier "Are you planning something?" Xavier tells his Wife "I am. I'm about to meet my Daughter." Leigh hugs her Husband, as she heads to Sully and Jared's Penthouse, as Xavier looks up, and looks at the room number Aretha gave him, and says "I failed her. And now I'm making up for it."
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Sayyid and Eve arrives in Maternity, as Beth hands Eve and Sayyid their Grandson, and Sayyid starts to cry, as he looks at him, and tells Eve "He looks like River." Eve sighs "He does. But I am taking him home as soon as my jet arrives. I want him out of town before Rachel wakes." Beth tells them "When you're home, I'm waking her up, and she won't be bothering you." Someone arrives in the Maternity, as Sayyid tells Eve "I had to tell her." Willie walks inside, as she sees Eve's Grandson, and looks at her Brother, and smiles, as she tells Eve "Let me hold him before you leave." Eve hands Willie her Great-Nephew, and Willie plays with him, and tells Sayyid "You know, I remember when you were born in that little house in the mill village. This boy looks like you did Clem." Sayyid sighs "Don't start on that story Willie." Willie tells Eve "Now I'm going to tell you one time, and one time only.." Eve looks at Willie, and assures her "I'll send you pictures and keep you updated. Don't even worry about that." Willie hands Sayyid his Grandson, as she tells Eve "You better." Beth looks at Eve, Sayyid, and Willie, and tells them "I'm going to check on that whore, and have some time with this little guy." Beth walks out, as Terrance stands outside, and tells Beth "Rachel's sedated, and I called Casey to return to work." Beth asks Terrance "Why would you do that?" Terrance tells Beth "She is a good doctor, and with you retiring.." Beth sighs "I have been thinking about that, and I'm not fully retiring, just cutting back." Terrance laughs "That's the Beth I know." Beth tells Terrance "Your Mother's in there with Sayyid and Eve right now." Terrance replies "I know. I'm taking her to dinner after Eve leaves. Maybe play cards with her. We need to talk about something she told me." Beth asks "What about?" Terrance looks at Beth, and tells her "May want to get your towel and fire one up." Beth rolls her eyes, as they head to her office.
   At Whispering Hills, Ava walks inside Winston's study, as she asks her Husband "Are you alright?" Winston tells Ava "I just called Victoria, and she has flown out of town. She's hellbent on killing Angelica." Ava takes a deep breath, as she holds J.J., and tells Winston "I went to see Frank, and went and picked up this little guy. I think we're going to raise him." Winston holds his Grandson, and tells Ava "What about Victoria? She may want to raise him?" Ava sighs "I don't think she will. She's like I was when Jack died. She wants vengeance, and our Grandson needs familiarity and stability." Winston agrees, as he asks his Wife "What has gotten into you? You're getting laid back, and I could grow to like it." Ava quips "Just keep your pants up around Alexandra, and we'll be alright." Winston rolls his eyes, as he responds "So you seen her at the Hospital?" Ava nods, and tells him "I'm at least glad you behaved yourself and didn't follow Frank's footsteps." Winston asks Ava "Did you get through to him?" Ava sighs "Nothing will get through to him Winston. I'm done with it. I called Uncle Floyd, and hopefully he can talk some sense into him. He's the only other person I know that can reason with his ass." Winston holds J.J. on his lap, as he says to his Wife "I hate to say it Ava, but Frank's a bastard." Ava sighs "I hate to agree, but I do, and I know Mama's watching, and if she was here she would kick his ass."
   Meanwhile at The Farm, Frank and Casey lays in his bed, as he hears Floyd at the door yelling "Answer this damn door Frank!" Casey asks Frank "Who is that?" Frank sighs with disgust "Another member of my family!" Casey tells Frank "Let me go answer it, and you just rest." Casey heads to the door, as Floyd has kicked the door in, and Precious growls and snarls at Casey, as Casey tells Floyd "You have no right to barge in here like this!" Floyd asks Casey "Who in the hell are you talking to like that? I'm here to see my Nephew, so go get him!" Casey tells him "He's already been through enough, and his family needs to just leave him the hell alone! Stop treating him like shit!" Floyd and Precious walks into Frank's bedroom, as Floyd asks his Nephew "Just what in the hell has gotten into you?" Frank yells at his Uncle "All of you just go to hell!" Floyd grabs Frank out of bed, and tells him in a stern tone "I know Fancy caused you pain, she caused all of us pain Frank, but you should have accepted Wallace as your Son!" Frank pushes Floyd off of him, and yells "I didn't choose him! I didn't choose to sex his Mama! You, Daddy, and Uncle Joe all did that. It's all your fault. And I reckon I take after all of you!" Floyd bawls his hand in a fist, and punches Frank in the mouth, and tells him "I never approved of what Brock did, but you need to get your shit together. You are very close to losing everybody in your family. And that girl isn't helping things." In the other room, Casey tries to walk inside Frank's bedroom, as Precious growls at her, and she yells "Get this damn beast out of here." Floyd looks at Frank, and tells him "I just hope you wake up soon. Before it's too late. Realize what matters. It isn't her Frank, it's your family." Floyd and Precious heads out, as Precious tries to bite Casey, and Floyd yells at Precious "Soap time." Precious lifts his leg on Casey, as he follows Floyd, and Casey screams "That's the dumbest dog I've seen in my life!" Frank snarls "He got it from his former owner, a real bitch. Thank God she isn't here."
   Down at Chantel's, Bree tells Colt of her issues, as Colt listens intently, and tells Bree, as she starts to cry "I love my Uncle, and he's just turning so bitter. Like my Grandpa. It scares me. I thought Xavier was bad, but now I think he's the wise one." Colt tells Bree "If I explained my life story, it's be crazier than yours." Bree looks at him, and quips "I don't know Colt. My family is past dysfunctional. My Aunt killed my Mother, and my Cousin, now Uncle, killed my other Uncle.." Colt sighs "Summer told me about that in Unity. A messed up bunch, but I heard Xavier's the most powerful man in the state." Bree responds "He is. And he's ruthless, but now I think of it, he isn't really as bad as I thought. At least he does care about the family, though he tries hard not to show it." Colt looks at Bree, as he gets a phone call, and tells her "If you want to talk again, just call me." Bree gives Colt her number, and Colt calls Bree's phone, and says to her "Here's mine. I am only a call away." Colt walks out, as Bree says to herself "Grandma, I wish you were here right now." Bree walks out, as she heads to her Mansion, as she starts to cry.
   Meanwhile at The Exposer, Aretha takes another drink, as she grows angry over Millie, and has a flashback to her confrontation with Rashad earlier (Flashback: Rashad tells his Mother "What you did is going to cost you me, and your Grandson! Back the hell off and that's final! I will pack my bags and leave and it will hurt you, and Grandma!) Aretha sits back, as she starts to cry, and then she starts to type a header on the computer, titled "Homewrecker! The story of Xavier Jackson's Long Lost Daughter!" Meanwhile Leigh arrives at Sully and Jared's Penthouse, as Sully asks her Mother "What did Daddy tell you about Millie?" Leigh tells her Daughter "He's going to see her. Aretha visited him, and he's emotional." Jared is silent, as Gabriella sits inside, and tells them "This may be good for your family. Sully needs a friend." Sully tells them "I felt a connection with her immediately. Daddy never discussed it with me." Leigh tells her "He didn't know about her. He told me about her Mother, and he feels very betrayed, but he's willing to accept Millie. So we should too." Jared is quiet, as Sully tells her Mother "I'll do that. I'm worried about Aretha though. She has it out for her." Gracie and Xavier Jr runs to Leigh, as she tells Sully and Jared "Aretha will cool down now that Xavier knows. She'd be smart to." Gabriella meanwhile tells them "I think there's only one person that will have a hard time accepting this." Leigh, Sully, and Jared all grow silent, as Sully says in a scared tone "Grandma."
   Back at City Hospital, Terrance and Beth arrives in her office, as Terrance pulls the towel below the door, and Beth lights a joint, as she asks Terrance "So what do I need to know?" Terrance tells her "Well I think there's a new addition to your family according to Mama." Beth asks "What new addition?" Terrance looks at Beth and tells her "Apparently you have a Granddaughter from New Zealand. Millie Paige." Beth takes a deep toke, as Terrance fills Beth in, and Beth gets on her computer, as she types in Millie's name, and a nude photo appears, as Beth rolls her eyes, and zooms in, and looks at Terrance, and says in a scared tone "B.R. told me Xavier had a one night stand in Auckland years ago, and I asked him if he used protection, and he was just going on and on about Xavier moving on, which was bullshit, and he agreed. In the face, she looks like my Mama." Terrance asks Beth "How are you going to deal with this?" Beth responds in a tone of uncertainty "I don't know Terrance. But I want to know for sure before she calls me Grandma."
   In the Maternity Ward, Eve, Sayyid, and Willie sits in the Maternity, as the OBGYN brings the discharge papers to Eve, and Eve gets a phone call, and looks at Willie and Sayyid, and tells them "It's time." Sayyid starts to cry, as he holds his Grandson, and tells him "Grandpa is here if you ever need me little one." Eve looks at Sayyid, and tells him, with a look of love in her eyes "I wish this could be different." Sayyid agrees, and they look into each other's eyes, as he hands the baby to Eve, and kisses her, and Eve wipes a tear from her eye, as she tells him "I love you." Sayyid responds "I love you too Eve." Eve and her and Sayyid's Grandson walks out, and Sayyid asks "Need a ride to the airport?" Eve shakes her head, as she says "It's already hard enough." Eve leaves, as she holds her Grandson, as Sayyid watches, and Willie asks her Brother "You love her don't you?" Sayyid looks at his Sister, and grabs her hand, as he tells her "Let me take you home Willie. Terrance will understand." Willie and Sayyid heads back to The Evans Home, as Willie tells her Brother "I know you love her. I haven't seen you look at someone like that since Cissy."
   At Floyd and Ciarra's Home at Whispering Hills, Floyd and Precious returns, as Ciarra asks them "How did things go?" Floyd tells his Wife "Frank's changing and I don't like it at all." Ciarra tells Floyd, changing subjects "I just took Ken to the airport, and he's going to the ranch for awhile. I notified Maria." Floyd tells her "He will do well out there." Ciarra sighs "I hope so. I just hate it that he lost Samantha." Floyd holds his Wife, as she cries for Samantha, and Floyd tells her "Your Sister will take good care of her." Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Ava, Winston, and J.J. sits in the living room, as J.J. plays with his toys, and Winston gets a text from Victoria, and tells Ava "She's in Texas. And then she's coming back to bury Samantha." Ava holds Winston's hand, as there's a knock at the door, and Ava answers to find Bree, as she looks at her Aunt, and asks "Can I stay here tonight? Uncle Frank really hurt my feelings." Ava hugs her Niece, and tells her "Make yourself comfortable." Meanwhile at The Farm, Frank lays in the bed with Casey, as she kisses him, and tells him "Don't worry about any of them now. I'll protect you." All of a sudden, Casey screams, as Ruth and B.R's spirits appear before Casey and Frank, and Frank rolls his eyes, as Ruth and B.R. both glare at their Son with anger and disappointment in their eyes, and B.R. looks at his Son, as Ruth tells Frank "We can't rest at all when it comes to you." Casey freezes, as Frank's face turns white, as B.R. tells his Son "What in the hell is wrong with you boy?"
   Meanwhile Leigh returns to Hell Hill, with Gracie and Xavier Jr, as Beth sits in the living room and asks Leigh "Where's Xavier? I just heard about Millie." Leigh tells her Mother In Law "He's went to meet her." At The Exposer, Aretha types a scathing editorial on Millie, as anger fuels her, and she snarls "I'm about to destroy you girl." A bluebird watches, as Aretha's computer crashes, and the bluebird sings, as it flies away, as Aretha screams "Damnit!" Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Millie sits inside her Suite, as she's on the phone with Rashad, as he's at home with Little Sidney, and Millie assures him "I'm fine. I'm cooling out." Millie hears a knock at the door, and tells Rashad "I'll call you back." Millie goes to the door, and hesitantly answers, fearing it's Aretha, and opens the door, to find Xavier standing on the other side, as Millie is silent, and Xavier looks at Millie, and starts to cry, as he opens his arms to Millie, and she hugs her Father, as they meet for the first time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment