Monday, February 3, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 280. After The Fire

   Angelica falls to the ground, as Ava and Sully runs to Samantha's aid, as the Paramedics arrive, and carry Samantha to City Hospital, as Sully takes J.J., and Alexandra checks Angelica, and returns to her Penthouse. A few hours later, Country and Sayyid arrives at Jackson Towers, and finds Angelica's body gone.

One Day Later.....

   It's the next morning in Adam's Landing, and at City Hospital, Samantha's clinging to life, as Victoria, Winston, and Ava sits by her bedside, as Terrance walks inside, and checks her vitals. Victoria looks at Terrance, and tells him in a distant tone "I am selfish." Terrance looks at Victoria, as Winston holds his Daughter, and tells her "I know this is hard." Ava also walks over, and tells her Step-Daughter "I've been here before myself, when Jack was shot." Terrance tells them "She's not going to live much longer. She's lost too much blood, and we've done all we can do." Winston and Ava consoles Victoria, as anger fills her body, as she says with disbelief "Mother better be dead. If I ever see her again, I'll make damn sure she is after this." Winston tells Victoria "You worry about yourself, and let Ava and I worry about your Mother." Ava tells Victoria "At least J.J. is fine, and there's something to be thankful for. He's going to need us now." Samantha meanwhile flat lines, and Terrance tells them "She's gone." Victoria walks out of the room, as Winston goes after his Daughter, as he yells "Victoria." Victoria doesn't say a word, as she walks out of the hospital, with anger in her eyes, and she says to herself "You better be dead, because if you're not, you're going to be now Mother!"
   At Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh sits in the kitchen, as Leigh looks at her Husband, and tells him "After all this time, and now I can finally let go." Xavier looks at his Wife, as he tells her "You handled him like a boss. I love it when your fiery side shows." Leigh asks her Husband, changing subjects "Any word on Samantha?" Xavier checks his phone, and tells Leigh "She passed this morning." Leigh sighs with disgust "Angelica Hale and her family are nothing but evil. Her Sister was evil, and the entire Santiago family." Xavier looks at his Wife, as he responds "I would like to know who got her body. Or if she pulled a coup." Leigh tells her Husband "The innocent people are the ones that die, and the ones that deserve it, walks away." Xavier holds his Wife's hand, and tells her "That's partially true. Sometimes they die. Pedro did." Leigh nods, and tells her Husband "You're right." Xavier kisses Leigh, as Gracie and Xavier Jr runs downstairs, and Xavier tells his Wife "Country's on his way over and we're going into the study to discuss last night." Leigh asks Xavier "Do I need to take these two to Sully's?" Xavier looks at Gracie and Xavier Jr, and kisses them, and tells his Wife "I'd say so. I don't know what today's going to bring." Leigh gets Gracie and Xavier Jr, as she drops them off with Gabriella, as she heads to Class, as Xavier walks into the study, and Country walks inside, and Xavier asks "Where's Sayyid?" Country tells him "I called him, and went over to Ms.Willie's but he wasn't there." Xavier and Country are silent for a moment, as they discuss Angelica.
   At Bobby's Home, Beth walks downstairs with a envelope, as Bobby looks at Beth, and tells her "We still need to talk Beth." Beth looks at Bobby, and asks "What do we need to talk about?" Bobby tells her "You are too obsessed with Frank's new fling." Beth looks at Bobby, and shrugs "I'm only trying to watch over him." Bobby reminds Beth "I am a lawyer boss. I think you still have feelings for Frank, and I sense some jealously towards Casey." Beth responds "There's always a place in my heart for Frank, but I don't like Casey Ryan, and I don't like her sleeping with Frank. He's old enough to be her Father, possibly Grandfather." Bobby changes subjects, and asks Beth "So what's in the envelope?" Beth tells him "Rachel's results. Today we find out the winner of that whore's spawn." Bobby asks "And who is it?" Beth opens, and tells Bobby, and he rolls his eyes, as Beth says "I'm going down to City Hospital, and check on things, and call Eve and Olivia and Allan will be there anyway." Bobby stops Beth, as he kisses her, and reminds her once again "Beth, don't worry about Casey. You and Frank are divorced." Beth looks at Bobby, and kisses him, as she tells him "I don't trust that girl, and I am doing what Ruth would do." Beth heads out, as Bobby pulls out a file, and reads it, as he says to himself "I can believe that last part. Ruth would roll in her grave."
   Meanwhile at Floyd and Ciarra's home at Whispering Hills, Sully sits in the kitchen, as she and Jared has breakfast, with Precious sitting in a chair at the end of the table, and Sully asks her Great-Aunt "I take it you're giving him the spoiled treatment Gran did?" Ciarra laughs, and says "Sweetie, he's lost, but he's comfortable here with Floyd and I." Floyd meanwhile hears the phone, and answers it, as it's Ava, and she tells Floyd about Samantha, and Floyd sighs "Damn. Tell Victoria and Ken we're here if they need us." Floyd walks back inside the kitchen, as Ciarra asks her Husband, noticing the look of dread in his eyes "What's wrong?" Floyd tells his Wife "Samantha's gone." Ciarra looks up, as Sully hugs her Great-Aunt, and Ciarra takes a deep breath, and shakes her head, and snarls "I really, really, wish the deaths would stop in this family! Tennessee, and now Samantha." Jared tells them "I think she was protected." Ciarra, Sully, and Floyd turns to Jared, and asks "Who was protected?" Jared responds "Angelica. She is the best at playing dead, and coming from a mob family, she can do it." Sully looks at her Husband, and asks him "You used to call her Grandmother? Why are you calling her by her name?" Jared looks at Sully, and tells her "Because she doesn't deserve the title." Sully asks her Husband, as she grows curious "Why did your Father marry his Cousin?" Jared answers "Cara was adopted because Eve (Santiago) couldn't have children. Pedro slept with another woman, and had Cara." Ciarra and Floyd looks on, as Jared explains the story, and Sully asks "So who was Cara's Mother?" Jared responds "Our neighbor, Alexandra Boyd." Sully is stunned, as are Ciarra and Floyd, as Ciarra hugs everyone, and tells them "I'm heading to check on Victoria and Ken, and visit Ginny before going to work." Floyd tells his Wife "You work too much." Ciarra kisses Floyd, and sternly tells him "Do me a favor, and don't spoil Precious too much while I'm gone." Precious barks, and Ciarra tells him "Hush!" and leaves." Floyd meanwhile finishes breakfast, as he hands some scraps to Precious, and tells Sully and Jared "Don't tell Ciarra." They agree, as they head out, as Sully goes to Class, and Jared heads to Jackson Inc.
   At The Evans Home, Willie, Aretha, and Rashad sits in the living room, as Aretha looks at her Mother, and Son, and tells them, as they discuss dinner "I still don't like Millie. I don't trust that girl as far as I could throw her." Willie snaps at Aretha "I like her, and I think she's sincere, and honest. Quit being so damn hard on her!" Aretha kisses Little Sidney, as she looks at Rashad, and asks him "Has she been honest with you?" Rashad looks at his Mother, and in frustration, yells "Mom, you need to listen to Grandma!" Aretha looks at them, and says "She is full of shit, and I am going to see her this morning." Rashad warns his Mother "Don't do that." Aretha defiantly responds "I sure as hell am. And don't follow me either." Aretha looks at her Mother, and says "And that goes for you as well Mama!" Aretha walks out, as Rashad looks at his Grandmother, and asks her "Mom acts like she knows something?" Willie responds "Last night, I noticed she didn't take her eyes off of Millie. I like her, and she's not as bad as your Mama thinks." Rashad agrees, and Willie tells her Grandson "You may want to call Millie now, and give her a warning that Aretha's on the loose." Rashad gets his phone, and texts Millie, who's at The Sunset Club, and says "Mom's on her way." In Millie's Suite, she checks her phone, as she looks at the photograph, and sighs "She isn't letting this go. And she needs to. It's none of her damn business!" Millie gets dressed, as she leaves, and heads to Class.
   At City Hospital, Cale and Allison are in her room, as Cale holds Ginny, and Allan arrives and tells his Son In Law "Let me hold my Granddaughter." Allison asks her Father "Where's Mom?" Allan answers "She's meeting with Beth. Big Sis got Rachel's paternity results last night." Allison asks "Who's the Father?" Allan tells his Daughter "I don't know, and I've also been summoned, but your Mom told me she'd go down there instead and I stay up here and spoil this little girl." Cale tells them "I haven't heard from Dad yet this morning." Allan tells him "I didn't see Casey when I walked inside." At The Farm, Frank and Casey lays in his bed, as he asks her gently "Do you want to go to work today?" Casey looks at Frank, and sighs "I do, but Beth's pushing it with me. I have so much respect for her, and admired her, and boy was I wrong about her." Frank kisses Casey, and tells her "I'll talk to her and tell her to leave you alone." Casey sighs to Frank "After yesterday, I don't think nothing will work with her." Frank gets out of bed, as he tells Casey "I got a little girl to visit, and you have a job to do." Casey and Frank heads into the shower, where they have sex, as they get ready to head to City Hospital. In the driveway, Wallace pulls up, as he gets out of his car, and heads to the door.
   In Samantha's room, Winston sits next to his Granddaughter, as he says, with tears in his eyes "I wish I knew you better, but I promise you that J.J. will be well taken care of. I, your Mother, Ava, will see to it. You just protect him." Terrance walks back inside, as he asks "Where's Victoria?" Down the hall, Victoria sits in an empty room, as she cries for her Daughter, as Ava walks inside quietly, and Victoria tells her "I just want to be alone." Ava sits next to Victoria, and tells her "That's the last thing you need right now." Victoria cries, as she grieves "My damn Mother killed her, and I feel like she's somewhere laughing about it." Ava looks at Victoria, and tells her "She's dead too.." Victoria yells "How in the hell are you so sure Ava? That evil bitch has done this so many times over the years. She has the death act down to an art form! She wears wigs, and never walks around without protection. The bitch can't be killed unless you poison her. I know she's alive, and I am going to make damn certain she dies for this! I promise that!" Ava looks at Victoria, and shakes her head, as she says "I will help you. And I'm here for you. I know what it's like to lose your only child. But we do have J.J., and we need to be there for him." Victoria looks at Ava, and asks "Who's watching him?" Ava responds "He's at Sully and Jared's, and Gabriella's watching him right now." Victoria cries "I have to tell Ken about this, and he's already losing it, and.." Ava looks at Victoria, and tells her "You let Winston and I take care of the arrangements, and you tell Ken. As for Angelica, I'll talk to Winston and Xavier, and we'll come up with a plan of action." They walk out of the room, as Victoria heads to break the news to Ken, as Ava returns to Samantha's room, and sees Alexandra inside with Winston, and watches on, as her eyes grow red.
   At Hell Hill, Xavier, Country, and Bobby sits inside Xavier's study, as Xavier pulls out his liquor bottle, as he's gotten a text from Jared, and tells them, as he pours all of them a glass "She's one dead bitch is all I can say." Bobby asks "Who could have gotten her? We had that place surrounded." Xavier responds "I can only think of one option." Bobby makes a phone call, and asks a few questions, and hangs up, and looks at Xavier, and tells him "The paramedics only found Samantha in the hallway." Xavier is quiet, as he shakes his head with disgust. At The Farm, Frank and Casey walks out of the house, as they head to City Hospital, and Frank sees Wallace, and warns him "How many times do I have to tell you to leave me the hell alone you bastard?" Wallace looks at his Father, and cries "All I want is my Father! You are all I have!" Frank looks at Wallace, and snarls "Boy, I didn't ask for you, and I will hate you until the day I die you worthless piece of shit. The world would be better off without you. Now get the hell off my property." Frank and Casey walks to his car, as they head to City Hospital, and Casey asks Frank "You are Wallace Manning Jr's Father?" Frank snarls "Sperm donor thanks to my Daddy." Frank speeds off, as Wallace gets back inside his car, as he makes a phone call, and pulls out a gun. At Class, Millie arrives, as Sully and Leigh greets her, and Rashad arrives a few moments later, as he tells Millie "Be on the watch. Mom's looking for you." Millie rolls her eyes, and kisses Rashad, and tells him "Well she doesn't scare me." A photographer arrives, as Sully's arranged a photo shoot, and Leigh and Millie heads to the dressing room, as Sully asks Rashad "So are the two of you dating?" Rashad nods, and Sully tells him "I'm glad you have her. She's sweet, and love is something as rare as diamonds." Rashad agrees, as Sully tells him "Go down to the catwalk, as I take these dresses and lingerie to her. You'll enjoy it." Rashad smiles, as he heads to the sales floor, and Sully heads to Millie's dressing room. At The Sunset Club, Aretha bangs on Millie's door, and yells "Girl you better answer this damn door! We got some shit to discuss!" Aretha grows frustrated, and pulls out her keycard, and goes inside, and goes through Millie's things, as she says "Amelia, I found your skeletons, and I'm going to show them to you, or someone else." Meanwhile at City Hospital, Allison lays in her bed, as she and Cale gushes over Ginny, as Ciarra arrives, and asks "Where's Allan and Olivia?" In Rachel's room, Beth stands inside, with Olivia and Allan, as she tells them "I have called Eve, and haven't gotten an answer from her." Olivia responds "Same from here." Allan tells his Sister "You'd think she'd be here." Beth looks at Rachel, as she checks her out, and says "She might want to get here, she's starting to go into labor." Meanwhile in a Suite, as The Sunset Club, clothes lay on the floor, as Eve reaches over to check her phone, and Sayyid looks at Eve, as he tells her "I can't believe this." Eve looks at Sayyid, as they lay next to each other "Just like old times."
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment