Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 290. Danger Games

    In Beth's Office at City Hospital, Rachel has her pistol aimed at Beth, as Ciarra watches on with horror, as Olivia, Allan, and Nathan glares at Rachel, as Beth asks Rachel in a calm tone "Your baby died." Rachel screams "NO HE DIDN'T BITCH! YOU GAVE HIM AWAY!" Olivia gets frustrated, as she snaps "He's better off than he would be with you Rachel. You selfish bitch. The only reason you are doing this is for attention." Allan adds "If you gave a shit about that kid, you'd been honest about who the Father was from the start, and not used your pregnancy as a means to break up your Aunt and I's relationship, and hurt others with it." Nathan asks his Aunt "So who's the Father of the whore's baby?" Beth sighs, as she stands behind her desk, as she stares at Rachel, and quietly pulls out her pistol, and says slowly "It's all in the past now." Beth aims her pistol at Rachel, as she shoots it in the air, and plaster falls from the ceiling, as Terrance and Sassy runs inside, as Rachel yells "You won't get away with this Beth. I am NOT my Mother!" Beth looks at Sassy, and slaps the pistol out of Rachel's hand, and snarls "I remember you drugging my Son, and being pregnant with his child, to abort the little boy because poor victim Rachel didn't get her way. I would do it again also, and you are truly having a blonde moment, because you should have known better than to try some shit like this." Beth delivers a powerful punch to Rachel's face, and Rachel collapses, as Beth tells Sassy "Take this bitch out of here." Olivia follows, as Terrance asks "Who fired first?" Beth quips "I did. She's damn lucky I didn't just shoot her miserable ass." Beth then turns her attention to her Brother, Nephew, and Aunt, and looks at Nathan, and tells him "You all go over to Mama's and look around. I'll come by later." Nathan, Ciarra, and Allan heads out. Meantime, Olivia walks her Niece to her car in the parking garage, as Sassy follows, and Olivia grabs Rachel, and warns her "Beth should have sent you to hell." Rachel warns back "It's not over." Olivia and Sassy walks back inside, as Rachel gets inside her car, and watches on, as she has a thought.
    At Hell Hill, Millie and Lauren sits inside the living room, as Lauren tells her Sister "I found this scrapbook also while Mum and I was packing to move to Buenos Aires." Millie opens it, as they scroll through photos, and Lauren tells her Sister "So how do you feel about finally knowing the truth about your Father?" Millie tells her Sister "Mum robbed me Lauren. He welcomed me with open arms, along with the rest of his family. I feel loved now." Lauren sighs "She robbed both of us. I read in her diary that she came here once and slept with B.R. Jackson." Millie rolls her eyes, and says "That's my Grandfather. From what Father has told me and Grandma Beth, he got around, like Mum." Lauren sighs "I just wish I could find out who my Father is. I know he was from Adam's Landing." Millie eyes the study, and tells her Sister "I think it's time to go on an adventure through the vault." Millie and Lauren walks inside Xavier's Study, and Lauren asks "Where's the vault?" Lauren opens the desk drawer, and pulls a file, as the wall opens behind them, and they walk inside, where Millie tells her Sister "Apparently Grandpa Jackson kept records of his pleasure." Millie pulls down a book, and Millie and Lauren begin to look through the names of the women B.R. slept with, as they look for Emma, coming across the name three times, and Lauren tells her Sister "He said nothing about New Zealand." Millie grows silent, as she finds something, and points her finger on a name, and tells her Sister "Mum had another name."
    Meanwhile at FJR, Xavier has stormed out, as Cale looks at Rashad, Bree, and Colt, as he tells them "I'm taking him up on his offer. I have no other option, and I'm not about to drive for somebody else." Bree warns Cale "Uncle Frank will be angry if you do this." Cale tells his Cousin "It's about saving this team, and after seeing the look on Uncle Xavier's face, it'd be a smart move." Colt responds, as he gets up "Well, I think I'm passing on driving for FJR, and take Henderson's offer." Cale asks "Henderson?" Colt goes "FJR's competition. He has a stable team. Already got a call from him." Cale takes a deep breath, and sighs "Well if that's what you want to do, then feel free to do so, but I think you'd do better here." Bree looks at Colt, and nods, as he tells them "Give me a few days to make my mind up." Colt walks out, as Cale tells Bree and Rashad "We're screwed. I'm screwed. And Dad won't take this well." Bree has a thought, and asks Cale "I have a feeling Xavier's about to be paying Uncle Frank a visit next. I've never seen him like this." Meanwhile at The Farm, Willie hugs Frank, as they walk out of the Greenhouse, and tells him "You make things right. And don't forget I'm always here for you." Frank tells Willie "That really means a lot." Frank hugs Willie as she heads back home, and Frank sees Xavier's SUV speed down the driveway, as he stops within striking distance from Frank, as Xavier gets out, and glares at his Brother, and in a cold, scaring tone, says "Good thing Willie left before I got here you bastard, because I'm about to tear your ass apart." Frank rolls his eyes, and asks Xavier "Can't we just forget it?" Xavier pulls out his Colt 45, and responds "No. Not after the meeting I just had, you just made the worst mistake of your life besides treating my Mother like shit you low life son of a bitch. The family legacy is now in danger, and I blame you. And that damn team you have, I am about to tear it apart." Frank warns his Brother "Don't think of it Xavier. I built that.." Xavier screams "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! That precious team, FJR, all about FJR.. Claudia, need I say more?" Frank yells "I really messed things up. I know." Xavier yells "You don't even begin to know yet! There's only one way you can save your ass, and that's sell your part in FJR to your real Son, or else I plan to have you blacklisted." Frank yells "No! I'm not doing that Xavier!" Xavier walks up to his Brother, gun in hand, and whispers "You don't have a damn choice, so you get in this SUV and do as I say now, or else there will be no FJR!" Xavier aims his gun at Frank, as he follows Xavier's order, and they head down to FJR.
   At Chantel's, Santo and Emma has lunch, as Santo smiles, and tells his Wife "Things are going better than I thought." Emma smiles back, and responds "They definitely are." Victoria meanwhile walks up, and taps Santo's shoulder, as he turns around, and goes "Victoria?" Victoria looks at her Uncle, and tells him with anger and grief in her voice "Today I just made plans to have my Daughter cremated. The Daughter I had to leave behind because of you, and my damn Mother. I have no Daughter now, and here you are, breathing." Santo shrugs "Not my problem. Should have married that businessman in Europe that your Mother recommended." Victoria looks at Emma, as Emma mocks Victoria, telling her "Don't interrupt our private time with your sob party." Victoria glares at Emma, and snaps "Don't say a damn word." Victoria turns her attention back to her Uncle, and coldly warns him "The only peace I will have is when you are dead, and my Mother. And I will find her." Santo laughs "Good luck. Too bad you took after Winston. Get lost." Victoria walks away, as Emma advises her Husband "Should you warn Angelica?" Santo responds "Victoria doesn't have the guts to do anything. She's weak."
   Meanwhile at HaleCorp, Winston walks inside, as Country follows him, and asks Winston "Just how in the hell are we going to do what you're planning?" Winston assures Country "You just follow Sayyid's lead. He has connections, and Xavier does also, we both know that." Country rolls his eyes, as he gets a text, and tells Winston "Apparently he's already taking his anger out on Frank." Winston rolls his eyes, as he tells Country "I think Ava is holding back as well. She's quiet. And I know what that means, if Ava is quiet." Country quips "I think the two of them have swapped personalities." Winston sighs "All I know, is I'm expecting one bloody war." At Jackson Inc, Jared walks towards Ava's office, as the door's locked, and Jared calls Ava, but to no response." Meanwhile at Floyd and Ciarra's home at Whispering Hills, Ava arrives, as Ava picks up J.J., and Floyd tells his Niece "Something's not right with J.J." Ava tells her Uncle "I have noticed that too. But I'm about to meet with Bree, and she's going to watch him for awhile." Floyd asks Ava "What's going on? Clem said something was going on with Wallace's." Ava nods, as Willie arrives, to pick Little Sidney up, and tells Floyd and Ava "I don't know what's going on, but I don't like what I'm feeling." Ava and J.J. heads out, as Willie asks Floyd "Ava isn't herself." Floyd responds "I have noticed. She's plotting."
   Back at City Hospital, Bobby has arrived, as he walks inside Beth's office, and asks "So I hear Rachel just tried to kill you?" Beth quips "Took care of her." Bobby tells Beth "Well her Brother's back in town, and he's looking for revenge. He's likely helping Rachel." Beth laughs "I'm not scared of them, and I am very capable of killing Rachel. And if she keeps up the good work, she will get her wish." In Olivia's office, Olivia sits inside, as Terrance tells Olivia "Rachel has never been the violent type." Olivia tells him "Michael's out of Prison Terrance." Terrance's eyes grow red, as he snarls "Oh no." Meanwhile at The Inn, Rachel returns, as Michael sits at the bar, and Rachel tells her Brother "I want back my kid." Michael slurs "I want to kill the Evans." Colt walks inside, as he sees Michael, and pats him on the back, and quips "How's my bitch doing since he's out of Unity Prison?" Michael coldly snarls "I'm not nobody's bitch Colt Parker." Colt looks at Rachel, and laughs "The two outcasts. Both with death on their heads." Michael tells Colt "I'm watching you. I seen you with my Ex." Colt tells Michael "Bree is a good woman. And she's happy. So if you don't want what happened to you in Prison to happen again, don't watch us, and leave town." Michael warns Colt, as he grabs him "I'm free now you piece of shit!" Colt laughs "We'll see how long that lasts. Damn I think I have a call. Walk slowly sissy." Colt walks out, as Michael tells Rachel "That's my problem. Colt. And The Evans."  Rachel orders a drink, and tells her Brother "This entire town is my problem, and I want my kid." Michael pulls out a newspaper, and asks his Sister "Here's an idea." Rachel reads Cale and Allison's birth announcement, and has a thought, as Michael tells his Sister "Ponder on that. I'm visiting Bree." Michael walks out, as Rachel says to herself "You're paying for this Aunt Olivia."
   At Hell Hill, Millie and Lauren walks out of the vault, as Lauren takes another look at the birth certificate, and sighs with despair "Mum lied again." Millie tells her Sister "We have a lead. We do know her real name now, and now we confront her." Lauren grows frightened, as she tells Millie "I'm scared to do that Amelia. Santo.." Millie assures Lauren "You have me now Lauren. We will get the damn truth out of her. I'll see to it." The door opens, as Leigh walks inside, and Leigh asks Millie "Who is she?" Millie tells Leigh "This is my Sister, Lauren Windsor." Leigh notices the scrapbooks, and birth certificate, and tells them "So I take it the two of you are looking for something." Lauren replies "My Father. And we're about to get Mum to confess." Leigh tells Millie and Lauren "Sully's at Class by herself right now, but she can manage on her own. I'll help the two of you. I got some things to tell your Mother myself." Leigh, Millie, and Lauren heads out. Meanwhile at Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Santo and Emma return, as Santo yells "Phillip.", to no response. Emma asks her Husband "Wanna mess around?" Santo responds "I think that's a great idea Emma." Santo undresses Emma, as they have sex in Santo's office.
   At FJR, Allison and Ginny arrives, as Cale tells his Wife "Now may not be the best time." Allison tells her Husband "Well I knew you would need some support." Allison gives Cale a kiss, as Rashad tells them "Bree left in a hurry." Cale doesn't respond, as he hears the door open, and silence throughout the shop, as The Team Director watches on with shock, as does the crew, as Frank quietly walks towards his office, with Xavier's Colt 45 at his head, as Xavier follows behind his Brother, as they walk inside Cale's office, and Xavier kicks Frank, and tells him "Now sign this team over to Cale!" Frank yells at Xavier "You're not about to tell me what to do. I'm about to kick your ass Xavier!" Xavier waves his Colt 45 over to one of Frank's trophies, and shoots it, as Cale yells at Allison and Ginny "The two of you get out of here!" Xavier looks around, and asks Frank "Want to die in front of your Son?" Cale tells his Father "Just do what he says." Rashad's eyes widen with fear, as Frank begrudgingly signs over full ownership of FJR to Cale, as Xavier watches, with his Colt 45 aimed at his Brother.
    Back at HaleCorp, Winston and Country sits inside his office, as Winston calls Sayyid, but gets no response. Jared walks inside, and asks his Grandfather "Where's Ava?" Winston calls Ava, but gets no response, as he gets an incoming call, and responds to the call "What?" At Bree's Mansion, Ava hands her Grandson to her Niece, and Bree asks her Aunt "What's going on Aunt Ava?" Ava tells Bree "Take J.J., and let Winston know you are watching him. I have to go." Ava hugs Bree, kisses J.J., and walks out in a rush, as Ava makes a phone call, and asks Victoria "Are you there?" Victoria, standing by Winston's Private Jet, tells Ava "I am." Ava tells Victoria "I got everything arranged." Back at HaleCorp, Winston looks at Country and Jared, and tells them "My plane's about to go to Buenos Aires." Country laughs "I knew she was planning something." Winston tells them "I hope when she gets there, she finishes the bitch off once and for all. Winston calls Sayyid again, as he grows concerned, and tells Country and Jared "He isn't picking up." At The Evans Home, Willie and Little Sidney stand in front of her home, as it's engulfed in flames, as the fire department's arrived, and Sayyid arrives, as he looks on in horror, as he says in a cold tone "Michael".
 
   
  

1 comment:

  1. THINGS ARE BEGINNING TO HEAT UP IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE !!

    ReplyDelete