Monday, March 10, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 292. The First Twist

   Two weeks has passed since we last visited Adam's Landing, where war was about to ignite on all sides of the fence, as bombshells was preparing to be revealed, and revenge was on many minds. Now we catch up to Daylight And Darkness, two weeks later...


   At Hell Hill, Xavier, Leigh, Sully, Jared, Millie, and Lauren are inside the living room, as Xavier tells Millie "It's time for you to meet the family." Lauren takes a deep breath, as she grows scared, and Xavier assures Lauren "There will be no problems. My Mother has taken care of everything, and we now know the truth, the sick twisted truth." Leigh responds "Sick it is." Sully's phone rings, as she answers and Beth, at Tenny's Former Penthouse, tells her Granddaughter "I'm about to head over shortly. Bobby's on his way." Sully tells her Grandmother "Aunt Ciarra and Uncle Floyd has just arrived, and Winston." Meanwhile a knock is heard at Beth's door, as she tells Sully "I'll be there soon sweetie." Beth hangs up, as she answers the door, and Ava stands on the other side, as Beth quips "I see you've returned?" Ava walks inside, as she sits down on the couch, and looks at Beth, and Beth asks Ava "What's wrong with you? You are awfully quiet." Ava looks around, and tells Beth "So I have a Sister now?" Beth responds "Niece", and Ava adds "Xavier has a Daughter I hear?" Beth asks Ava, changing subjects "We're planning a welcoming party tonight at Hell Hill, so why are you here?" Ava looks at Beth for a moment, as she takes a deep breath, and responds "Victoria and I went on a wild chase to Buenos Aires, and Angelica wasn't there, but.." Beth grows silent, as Ava opens her purse, and shows something to Beth, and Beth looks at the door, and tells Ava "Time to get to Hell Hill." Ava stops Beth, and tells her "What do I need to know Beth?" Beth looks at Ava, and tells her "Keep your mouth shut." Beth and Ava heads out, as they head to Hell Hill.
    At The Farm, Frank sits in his living room, as the race is on, and Cale wins, and Colt finishes 2nd, as Rashad finishes 5th, as Frank glares at the TV, and says to himself, as he looks at Xavier's formal invitation "Go to hell Xavier." Bree arrives, as she tells her Uncle "Time to head over to Hell Hill." Frank bluntly replies "No way in hell am I going there and be around that smug son of a bitch." Bree looks at her Uncle, and warns him "You are getting more bitter by the day Uncle Frank." Frank yells "I have no team, and thanks to Xavier, I have nothing to look forward to." Bree reminds him "Casey's carrying your child." Frank looks at Bree, and tells his Niece "I know that. At my age, and having a child, it's hard to take." Bree sits down, and tells Frank "Well after talking to Casey, I like her, but it's hard for me to take it that you're going to be a Father." Frank laughs "I'm supposed to be spoiling that Ginny, but now I get to make up for some regrets." Bree notices a look of sadness in her Uncle's eyes, as she tells him "You have a great Son in Cale, and I know you and Xavier.." Frank rolls his eyes, and tells his Niece "Don't mention him. Just go to his family gathering, and see who's in that Storm Shelter." Bree walks out, as Frank sits in his chair, and pulls out his wedding photo with Beth, and sighs "Soon you'll be married. Damn." Casey meanwhile walks inside, as she's returned from City Hospital, and asks Frank "When are you going to move on?"
   Meanwhile at Terrance's House, Willie and Sayyid sits inside the living room, as Terrance walks inside, and tells his Mother and Uncle "Looks like Floyd's getting everything back to normal across the road." Willie looks out of the window, as she sighs "It still seems unreal that all those memories are gone." Sayyid assures his Sister "Well Willie, the shop's still there, and I bought these today." Sayyid pulls out a deck of cards, and Willie tells her Brother "I think I'm going to bed. Aretha's watching Little Sidney, and I just want to go to sleep." Willie heads to the bedroom, and Terrance asks his Uncle "So Mama's still down?" Sayyid sighs "I should have brought Michael to Willie and let her do the honors. I hope that infidel is burning in hell for what he's done to this family." Terrance takes a deep breath, and tells his Uncle "I'm certain he is. I just hate seeing Mama so depressed." Sayyid sighs "I wish I could tell you she'll get over this, but I can't do it." Terrance looks towards Willie's room, as he has a look of sadness in his eyes, and responds "I don't think she ever will Uncle Clem."
   At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Santo sits inside his office, as Emma walks inside, and Santo yells "What!" Emma looks at her Husband, as she sits at his desk, and responds "I'm sorry Santo." Santo looks at Emma, and coldly responds "You are sorry Nikki, I meant Emma, I meant who the hell are you!" Emma yells in frustration "I had it rough, and I paid for it." Santo responds "So when will you decide to pay me for your deception? Having two Daughters, with sworn enemies?" Emma begins to cry, as she tells Santo "Millie and Lauren are my Daughters, and I've lost both of them. We are on the same side Santo." Santo yells "We're not on the same damn side! Tell me Nikki, why didn't you tell me this?" Santo pulls out a file, and Emma looks on, as she asks her Husband "Where did you find this?" Santo yells "I have connections Nikki Boyd! The truth's out about you!" Emma screams "Just crucify me you self-righteous bastard! Do it! I made my mistakes." Santo gets up, as he walks over to his Wife, and bends down, and whispers "This will work well for my agenda. Ava burned down my villa, luckily my dear Sister wasn't there. But maybe it's time you reconnect with your family." Emma defiantly yells "I have no intentions to!" Santo pulls out a pistol, and responds "That, or your Daughters will die. Also remember what I'm capable of." Emma turns away, as Santo loads a pistol, and laughs "When do I make the order?"
   Meanwhile at Alexandra's Penthouse, Phillip sits in the living room, as Alexandra looks at her Son, and tells him with anger in her tone "I can't believe you." Phillip glares at his Mother, as Alexandra asks Phillip "So now you're aiming for Class for Santo? Have you done lost your damn mind Phillip Mitchell!" Phillip tells Alexandria "Santo wants control of Adam's Landing. And you'll be working for me once we get Class." Alexandra warns Phillip "When you do take control, I will quit. I refuse to work for a known white collar criminal!" Phillip yells "Look! He wants you.." Alexandra yells back "I don't give a shit what he wants! I am loyal to Sully and Leigh. Phillip, you are changing before my eyes, and if you don't watch it, you'll lose your chance of growing close to Winston." Phillip gets up, as he turns to Alexandra, and tells her "Well Alexandra, too damn bad." Phillip storms out, as Alexandra is silent, and shakes her head in disgust, as she has a flashback (At a meeting at Class, Sully, Leigh, Millie, and Alexandra sits in the conference room, as Phillip tells them "Here's two options, sell to me, or I'll buy you out." Sully yells at Phillip "Here's an answer, go to hell!" Phillip warns "Either way, we're about to take control of Adam's Landing." Leigh then gets up, and warns Phillip "You seem to have a death wish. And mess with this company, and you will get that wish!") Alexandra rolls her eyes, and sits silently, as she has another flashback, and pulls out a box. Meanwhile Phillip sits inside his car, as he heads to his new Mansion, as he receives a text, and fear grows in his eyes.
   Back at Hell Hill, Ciarra looks at her Great Niece, Millie, as she laughs "You are truly a Sullivan." Millie humbly tells her "From what I hear from Grandma, I take after Tenny." Ciarra sighs "Look like her also." Beth arrives, as Bree has arrived, and Bobby, as the family unite, as Xavier asks Winston "So where's Ava?" Beth responds "She stopped by to visit." Xavier, Leigh, Sully, and Bree turns to Beth, as Winston grows quiet, and Xavier asks his Mother "What did she want to discuss?" Beth quickly responds "Let's just have a peaceful get together, and not discuss it." The family heads to the dining room, as Bree looks at Beth, and tells her "I tried to get Frank over here, but he wouldn't show up." Beth quips "Pity trip?" Bree sighs "I think he doesn't want nothing else to do with the family after FJR." Beth walks Bree into the hallway, as Beth whispers "He needs to know Lauren is his Daughter. And he's going to meet her whether he likes it or not." Bree laughs "Casey's there." Beth grabs her keys, and laughs "Well I'll check on her while I have a  conversation with your Uncle." Beth leaves, as Leigh watches, and Millie sighs "Something's up with Grandma." Lauren is silent, as Xavier tells Lauren "We wanted you to meet your Father, but you may not miss much anyway." Floyd tells Millie and Lauren "From the sounds of it, your Mama got herself around." Millie quips "Oh yes she did." Lauren agrees, as Bree tells them "Well it's likely a good thing Grandma isn't here to see this. I think she'd have a Fancy flashback." Lauren asks "What are you talking about?" Xavier looks at his Niece, and tells her "She'd kill your Mother for sleeping with my Father, and her Son. One woman you didn't cross when it came to the ones she loved." Floyd agrees, as does Leigh, and Bobby, as he asks Xavier "So has Beth made any mention of Emma yet?" Millie answers the question, and responds "Grandma wants to meet Mum, but I've talked her out of it." Xavier assures his Daughter "My Mother will meet Nikki soon, she is setting up." Winston meanwhile asks Bobby "So I hear you and Beth's getting married here in the near future?" Bobby nods, and tells Winston "The grounds are perfect for a double wedding." Leigh sits back, and smiles "It surely is." Xavier kisses his Wife, as Ava walks inside, and looks at Millie and Lauren, and welcomes them into the family, and looks around, and quips "And where is my Brother at?" Xavier hugs Ava, and laughs "He's tending to his pregnant Wife at home." Ava laughs "Well it looks like everyone's coming out of hiding. Frank's got another child. You have a child, and now... well nevermind." Ciarra looks at Ava, as does Floyd, as Winston asks his Wife "What are you hinting at Ava?" Ava looks around the room, and hugs her nieces, and tells Millie and Lauren "Welcome to the Jackson Family." Xavier meanwhile heads to his study, as he walks inside and makes a phone call.
   Meanwhile at Jazz, Allan and Olivia has a quiet dinner together, as the club's closed, and Olivia looks at Allan, and asks "Will Beth be upset we didn't go to the family gathering?" Allan sighs "Big Sis knows we aren't into Hell Hill gatherings. The place lives up to its name." Olivia tells Allan "I really hope Rachel doesn't plead insanity." Allan asks Olivia "How's Allison and Ginny?" Olivia responds "Fine. Missing Cale, but otherwise fine. At least she doesn't have to worry about Rachel now." Allan laughs "You tore her apart." Olivia smiles "Long time coming. I should have killed her for trying to kidnap Ginny." Meanwhile the doors open, and Nathan walks inside, as Allan smiles, and quips "Look who's back?" Nathan looks into the hallway, and makes a motion, as Rose walks inside, and Nathan tells his Father and future Step-Mother "We're hitched." Olivia is stunned, as is Allan, as he reminds his Son "How will you tell my Sister and Aunt about this? They will be pissed!" Rose quips "Who cares what they think?" Allan asks his new Daughter-In-Law "Got a savings account for plastic surgery, or insurance for a hospital room?" Nathan sighs "I really don't give a shit if they like it or not. I love Rose, and she loves me, and that's what matters. Now it's back to business as usual." Allan takes a deep breath, and exclaims "Well then, no more dealing with Latoya Shane for me! Hallelujah!" Nathan asks "She's still in town?" Allan quips "Sadly so. She's wanting to finish that album, and I talked to Bobby about trading her contract to another label." Nathan tells his Father "She has an option Dad. And I'm not taking it. Can't stand that bitch." Olivia changes subjects, and tells Nathan "Eve's on her way to town in a few days. She's singing at our wedding." Nathan responds "I spoke to her Son and he mentioned she has been under the weather." Olivia asks "Is she sick?" Nathan answers "He didn't say, but she's not herself. I talked to her, and she put on a good act, but something isn't right." Olivia grows concerned, as she tells Nathan "She told me she had a headache, and laughed that she had too many drinks." Nathan tells his Father and Olivia "Well Rose and I are heading to our new Mansion, and settle in." Olivia and Allan hugs Nathan and Rose, and welcome them home, as they head out, and Olivia looks at Allan, and blows out the candles on the table, and asks him "Want to go into your office? I'll play groupie." Allan locks the doors, as he and Olivia heads inside his office, where they begin to make love. Meanwhile at the ALPD, Rachel sits inside a jail cell, as she shakes her head back and forth, and cradles a pillow, as a guard walks by, and yells "Stop that shit! Your ass is about to go to Unity." Rachel ignores the guard, as she says to herself "If I go to Unity."
   Back at The Farm, Casey yells at Frank "I thought you threw that wedding photo in the trash Frank!" Frank yells back "Look Casey, Beth and I will always have something between us and you need to get used to that!" Casey yells "She slept with your Daddy, and was Married to you! That's the only damn thing the two of you have in common, and I'm so damn sick of Beth this and Beth that. My only moment of peace is when I'm at work since the bitch isn't there much anymore." The door opens, as Beth sarcastically responds "Nice to see you too whore. I need to talk to Frank, so get lost." Frank yells at Beth "I have nothing to say to you, and I'm sure as hell not going over to Hell Hill to meet my Father's bastard child!" Casey yells also "You heard him Beth, now leave. You are causing us enough problems, and this isn't good for my pregnancy!" Beth smiles at Casey, and quips "I don't give a damn about you Casey, and you're not welcome to Hell Hill, but Frank's going over there to meet his Daughter." Frank freezes, as he asks Beth "Daughter?" Beth pulls out a DNA test, and quips "Looks like Millie's Sister is your Daughter Frank. How did Claudia react?" Frank tells Beth "I don't have a Daughter. Nice try." Beth takes a deep breath, and sighs "Well you do, and she needs a Father. So get your ass over to Hell Hill and meet her!" Casey tells Frank "Stay here. You don't need the.." Beth slaps Casey, and snaps "Shut up whore." Frank is silent, as he has a flashback (Frank's at Hell Hill, as Emma walks downstairs in a robe, as B.R. tells his Son "Look what I got." Frank eyes Emma, and a week later, in a suite at The Sunset Club, Emma and Frank has sex.) Frank looks at Beth, and turns to Casey, and tells her "I'm meeting her." Casey yells "If you leave, I won't be here when you return!" Frank yells "I'm meeting my Daughter!" Beth and Frank heads out, as Casey walks into the bedroom, and packs her suitcase.
    Meanwhile as night has fallen in Adam's Landing, and at Santo's Estate, Santo sits inside his den, as he smokes a cigar, and tells someone on the other line "Perfect collateral." Santo hangs up, as he walks inside his living room, as Emma's gone, and Santo calls his Wife, but gets no response. At Chantel's, Emma sits inside, as she takes a drink, and Alexandra walks inside, and sits down next to Emma, and tells the bartender "A shot of crown and rocker." Emma grows scared, as she turns around, and Alexandra looks at Emma, and asks in disdain "So you finally decided to return to America after all these years." Emma pays the bartender, as she walks out, and Alexandra watches on, as she shakes her head, and has a thought, and tells the bartender "Another shot, stronger this time." Alexandra shakes her head in disgust, as she has seen her Daughter for the first time since Emma was a teenager. At Phillip's Home, Phillip sits in the living room, as he goes over files, and he receives a text from his Ex-Wife, Janet Mitchell, as she texts "So where's our Son?" Phillip grows scared, as he doesn't respond. At Hell Hill, Frank arrives, as Beth walks inside behind him, as Bobby's eyes grow red, and Frank looks at Lauren, and asks "So you're my Daughter?" Lauren nods, as Frank tears up, and Millie stands by her Sister, as does Sully and Leigh, as Lauren walks towards Frank, and he opens his arms to her, and both are silent, as they meet for the first time. Ciarra and Floyd watches on, as does Ava, as she stands next to Bree. A howl is heard in the living room, as Ciarra laughs "I guess it's time for someone to go inside and change the channel." Meanwhile inside Xavier's study, Winston walks inside, as he looks at Xavier, and pulls out his phone, and hands it to Xavier, as Xavier looks at a photo, and his eyes widen, as Winston tells Xavier "This war started a long time ago, and the only good thing I can say is it may be over soon." Meanwhile in a room in a clinic in Buenos Aires, Victoria stands over a bed, as another Doctor tells Victoria "This may change medicine as we know it." Victoria tells the Doctor "It won't be long."

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment