Friday, March 14, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 295. The Second Twist

   At Adam's Landing International Airport, Winston's plane arrives, with Victoria and the woman, as the woman gets off the plane as Victoria yells "Wait!" At Whispering Hills, Winston sits in his study, as Ava walks inside, and tells Winston "Something's wrong with J.J." Winston tells Ava "He's fine. You are too protective over him." Ava sighs "Well something's not right with him, and I'm concerned." Winston tells Ava "He's just watching and learning. He will have the Hale Standard." The phone rings, and Ava answers, as the pilot tells Ava "She's here." Ava asks "Who?" The pilot responds and tells her, and Ava hangs up, and turns to Winston, and tells him "I don't think anybody's ready. She's done escaped." Winston looks at Ava, and tells her "She has that reputation."
   At The Holiday Motel, a fight has broken out between Frank and Colt, as Bree and Beth both glare at Casey, as Beth snarls "I will remember this until the day I die. You will always be the town whore. You can't live this down." Beth starts to laugh, and Casey slaps Beth, and Beth returns the slap, as Casey yells "You mean old bitch, how can you hit a pregnant woman?" Beth responds "It's simple with you Dr.Ryan." Frank meanwhile yells at Colt "How could you hurt my Niece Colt? I don't like seeing her hurt!" Colt apologizes to Frank, but Frank punches Colt in the face, and yells "I would kill for that girl boy and you better not forget that shit. EVER!" Bree turns away, as Beth comforts her, and Casey looks at Frank, as he goes over to Beth and Bree, and ignores Casey, as Casey yells "Frank!" Frank turns to Casey, and tells her "How dare you Casey. How dare you.."
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Phillip is inside The Storm Shelter, as he's chained to the floor, as Country sits inside, loading his gun, and rambles "I killed a lot of deer down in Unity. Nice cozy town. Good looking women." Phillip yells "Release me." Country responds "That's not my call." Xavier responds "That call belongs to me Phillip." Phillip looks at Xavier, and yells "You bastard." Xavier tells Phillip "Time for you and I to play a little game. It's called tell me what you know, or a jail cell in Europe awaits you." Phillip tells Xavier "I don't know nothing. I just do what he tells me to do. He owes me also. Cost me my family. And he has my Son." Xavier looks at Phillip, and responds "Then this should be easy." Phillip yells "I don't know anything." Xavier snaps his fingers, as Country picks Phillip up, and punches him, as Xavier asks again, in a quiet tone "Excuse me Phillip, didn't I just tell you to speak?" Up the hill, Millie returns, as Lauren tells her Sister "I met my Brother today, and confronted Mum." Millie asks in a concerned tone "How did it go?" Lauren cries "I disown her Amelia." Millie holds her Sister, as Leigh returns with Gracie and Xavier Jr, and walks over and sits next to Lauren, as she also comforts her.
   At Alexandra's Penthouse, Alexandra sits in the living room, as she flips through a scrapbook (Flashback: Alexandra and Emma as a teenager are in Europe, as she yells at her Mother "You lied to me about my Father! Bitch!" Alexandra yells, as her Husband, Elliott Boyd Jr, a state politician had died, and Alexandra's still grief stricken "Go get lost. You ungrateful ass brat. Elliott will always be your Father!") Alexandra sits inside her living room, as she picks up the phone and calls Phillip and gets no answer. Alexandra also calls Colt, but also to no response." Alexandra grabs her purse, as she says to herself "I'm meeting my Grandgirls." Alexandra heads to Hell Hill.
  Meanwhile in the ALPD jail, Rachel sits in a private cell, as a guard walks by, and tells Rachel "You have a visitor." Rachel's walked into the invitation room, where Allan sits, as he asks Rachel "So how are you? Because I'm pretty damn pissed." Rachel asks Allan "What for? I stood up to my Aunt, and the bitch deserved it! You really deserve better." Allan laughs "A hell of a confession. I will be on that stand, and you will be out of here Rachel!" Allan walks out, and turns to Rachel, and tells her "And Nathan has moved on, and you stay the hell away from my family!" Allan walks out, as Rachel's taken to her cell, and laughs "He's easy to get."
   At Class, Sully sits in her office, as the phone rings, and Sully answers to a young woman, who asks "Is this Sully Jackson?" Sully gets quiet, as she goes "Bridget?" Bridget Walsh, fiancee of Wade Issac, and former roommate of Sully's from Valley Ridge University, laughs "So you have a store? Daddy buy it?" Sully sighs "I know you're getting married, and you want to brag." Bridget laughs "In Laws Sully." Sully asks "Why do you even remotely think I care? I couldn't even stand you in College." Bridget tells Sully "Stuck up." Sully tells Bridget "Ok do you want a damn dress so I can get off the phone?" Bridget responds "Wedding Dress. The full package." Sully writes the order, and hangs up the phone, rolling her eyes, as she says to herself "Never could stand that bitch." Jared walks inside, and asks his Wife "So are you ready for a private date? Mom's with Ruthie?" Sully looks at her Husband, and hugs him, and laughs "We're alone. How about Chinese, and then we can mess around?" Jared tells his Wife "I like the sound of that." Sully kisses her Husband, and tells him "Me too baby."
   Meanwhile, at Santo's Manor, a old home located in one of Adam's Landing's most exclusive areas. Santo sits down, as Emma returns, and Santo snarls "Ok Nikki. Now you have a damn choice to make? I am willing to take both out now." Emma looks at her Husband, and snaps "I lost Lauren, and you really are a bastard. Sometimes I think I should have just listened to my Mother." Santo yells "If you want Class now Nikki, then you give me either Amelia or Lauren? One will die for it. Only offer. Betrayal carries a price you know." Emma yells "Hell no Pablo! Yeah hit me you son of a bitch!" Santo screams "I control you Emma! And you stick to that, and those girls of yours never impressed me. Better off without them!" Emma screams "I'm leaving!" Santo grabs Emma, and slaps her to the ground, and snarls, as he takes off Emma's blouse "The hell you are."
    At Floyd and Ciarra's House at Whispering Hills, Floyd asks his Wife "Are you still angry?" Ciarra tells Floyd "I don't like her and never will Floyd." Floyd responds "That's your choice Ciarra. I won't try to change your mind. You have changed since Tenny's death." Ciarra responds "Yes I have. I feel lost, and I am angry. I miss my Sister!" Floyd hugs Ciarra, as she tells him "I think about her so much Floyd." Floyd gently responds "I know honey. She will always be with you." Meanwhile, at Nathan's Loft, Nathan sits in the bed, as he smokes a joint, as Rose looks at her Husband, and asks him "I don't think we need to worry about everyone." Nathan looks at Rose, and kisses her, and tells her "I'm not thinking about it. I'm thinking about Eve. Something's wrong with her. She called earlier, and said she was coming to town, and dropped the phone." Rose tells Nathan "People do that all the time." Nathan looks at Rose, and tells her "I am visiting with her in the morning, as we finish her comeback to mainstream. She has worked so hard on it, and it's badass." Rose responds "It is. It's jammin. I think it will surprise many in the music world, since she's always done Jazz." Nathan tells his Wife "She originally sang for an R&B band, and went solo with Keith Ross, and made a name for herself in R&B and fought for her independence, and went to jazz, and everyone criticized her, and she told me this is her return to roots." Rose tells Nathan "She will be fine. She will love your strategy." Nathan smiles, and says "She already approved."
   Back at Casey's room at The Holiday Motel, Casey yells at Frank "You can't get over that old woman can you? You lead me to this!" Beth yells at Casey "No damn body's about to hurt Frank you conniving whore. I wish you would go your ass back to Unity! I regret ever bringing you here." Frank meanwhile yells at Beth "Casey's going nowhere while she's carrying my kid!" Meanwhile Bree walks out, as Colt tries to apologize, and Bree tells him "This is too damn common. Bye Colt." Bree leaves, as Colt screams, as he storms out, as the argument grows between Beth, Frank, and Casey. Beth looks at Frank and Casey, and slaps Frank in the mouth, and tells him "All I see when I see you is a old ass perverted man Frank!" Frank tells Beth "I still love you." Beth laughs "Bullshit Frank. You are just an old sex addict, and the spitting image of the side of B.R. I didn't like." Frank quips "Must of liked it, because you fell for it too. Don't start this shit!" Casey yells "Shut up and get the hell out of my room!" Beth yells "Gladly! Have at it you sick bastards!" Beth walks out, as Frank looks at Casey, and tells her "You're coming home with me, and I will call the shots until my child is born, and then you are history." Casey yells "You won't take this baby from me, and don't try." Frank walks out, as he coldly responds "Oh hell yes I will, so come on!" Casey follows Frank, as they return to The Farm. Meanwhile Beth returns to Tenny's former Penthouse, as she smokes a joint, and fumes with anger.
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Aretha asks Terrance, as she returns from a meeting "Is Sassy still here?" Terrance tells his Sister "She's off for the night." Aretha laughs "So where's Sassy staying at?" Terrance tells his Sister "I'm not giving you that information." Aretha yells at her Brother "Latoya's not about to take my Grandson from his Father!" Terrance assures his Sister "Nobody's about to take Little Sidney from Rashad. Our family will see to it. We always can count on Uncle Clem." Terrance hugs his Sister, as they leave, and have dinner at La Trattoria. Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Sassy sits in a private room with Latoya, as Latoya tells her Mother "All the publicity gets on my nerves, like Millie Paige." Sassy reminds her Daughter "You were the one who decided to give Sidney up, and you're only doing this because of Millie." Latoya yells "Damn straight I am. Do you know who I am Mother?" Sassy responds with sadness "I am disgusted with the person you've become." Sayyid walks inside, as he looks at Latoya, and asks her coldly "You wanting to start some shit with my family girl?" Latoya yells "I'll call the police you bastard. Get out of here!" Sayyid yells at Latoya "Look you whore, you've done went and started trying to ruin Eve's career with that damn story, and then you go and sex up my Son, and now wanting your kid you gave away for Hollywood? The best thing you can do is to get your ass up out of town, or else the major news will be your death!" Sassy yells at Sayyid "Don't threaten my Daughter!" Sayyid warns Sassy "You've already caused enough shit. I'm only worried about Latoya, and she best watch her ass, because I'm watching her!" Sayyid walks out, with briefcase in hand, as Sassy warns Latoya "You need to just leave town." Latoya defiantly tells her Mother "I'll leave when I decide to leave!"
   Meanwhile at Cale and Allison's Mansion, Olivia holds her Granddaughter, as she tells Cale and Allison "She reminds me so much of you Ally. Quiet, sweet. I'm going to ruin her." Ginny laughs as Olivia plays with her, and Allison asks "So do you think we can finally get Rachel rid of once and for all?" Olivia looks at Allison, and tells her, handing Ginny to her Father "She's done. I've made damn sure of it." Allan arrives, as he hugs Olivia, and asks his Son In Law "Give me my little girl." Cale hands Ginny to Allan, as he plays with his Granddaughter, and Olivia asks Allan "So where did you go earlier?" Allan responds 'Went to see Rachel. Told her to leave my family the hell alone." Allison tells her Husband, and Mother and Father "I'll feel safe once she's out of our lives for good."
   Meanwhile back at Hell Hill, Xavier walks inside, as Leigh, Millie, and Lauren are in the living room, and Xavier hugs them, and tells them "The guest didn't speak, but he will." Millie warns her Father "Santo has it out for our family. I know for a fact. He's planned this for years." Lauren agrees, and Xavier tells them "And soon it will be the end for him and your Mother. Nobody messes with me and my family." Leigh heads to the door, as Alexandra walks inside, and Xavier asks Alexandra "Why are you here?" Alexandra looks at Millie and Lauren, as tears begin to fall from her eyes, as Leigh and Xavier watches, and Alexandra responds "These are my Granddaughters." Everyone's floored, as Millie asks Alexandra "You are my Grandmother?" Alexandra responds "I am. Emma's my Daughter. She ran away when she was in her late teens and never returned." Lauren gets upset, as she yells "Mum lied to us our entire lives! Damn her!" Millie gets emotional, as Alexandra tells her Granddaughters "The two of you have me at your convenience. I want to know both of you sweet girls." Millie and Lauren hugs their Grandmother, as Xavier tells Leigh "Nikki's ass is mine."
   At Tenny's Former Penthouse, Beth walks to the door, and finds a box, and walks inside and opens it, as she is fuming over what occurred earlier between herself, Frank, and Casey. Beth finds Bobby's engagement ring, and a letter that reads "Beth, I've always been close to your family, and in order to keep a family kinship, it's wise we don't marry. It's certain you will never feel for me the way you do for Frank, but I will always love you, Bobby." Beth starts to cry, as she sits in her chair, and says to herself, with hurt "I miss you Mama, I need you right now." Beth sits silently inside the living room. Meanwhile at The Farm, Frank and Casey walks back inside, as Casey warns Frank "I will do what I want Frank. I'm raising my child!" Frank warns Casey "Bree will make damn sure you don't have a chance in hell of having the chance!" As for Bree and Colt, Colt returns to Alexandra's Penthouse, as it's quiet, and sits in his room, as he regrets what has happened with Casey. At Chantel's, Bree orders a strong shot of vodka, and Ava arrives, as Bree hugs her Aunt, and Ava asks Bree "What happened? Colt?" Bree gets upset, and tells her Aunt "I don't believe I will ever find someone to love." Ava hugs her Niece, as she grows angry with Colt, and walks Bree over to a table, away from everyone, as Bree cries.
   Meanwhile back at Santo's Manor, Emma lays on a bed, as she shivers, and fears for her life, as Santo stands downstairs, as he gets a phone call from Angelica, who's at a unknown location "She's gone Baby Brother." Santo tells his Sister "Find them." At Whispering Hills, Victoria arrives, as Winston sits in his study, and Winston hugs his Daughter, and tells her "Welcome back home sweetie!" Victoria tells her Father "She disappeared when we got to the airport." Winston rolls his eyes, as he asks Victoria "How is she?" Victoria tells her Father "Quiet, and seems to want to get some revenge. She's got a gun, and knows." Winston looks at Victoria, and tells his Daughter "Well then if that's the case, then Santo will be dead, real soon." In a car, the woman turns off the motor, as she sits inside, and looks in the mirror, as she says to herself "I love this new scarf." She sprays on perfume, and walks out, as she walks inside the Landing Lofts. In Nathan's Loft, Nathan walks inside the living room, as Rose is quiet, and Nathan asks Rose "You're thinking aren't you?" Rose has a flashback to finding Tenny, and tells Nathan "I miss Tenny so much." Nathan's silent, as he tells Rose "We are the only two that know." Rose nods, as she gets emotional, and the phone rings, and Nathan asks "Where are you Eve?" Rose listens to Nathan, as the door opens, and the woman walks inside, and stands silently, as she has a scarf, and sunglasses, as Rose pauses, when she turns to the woman, and Nathan starts to cry in a relived tone "Grandma." Tenny looks at Nathan and Rose, and starts to cry.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment