Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 296. The Grand Return

   It's the next day in Adam's Landing, and at Nathan's Loft, Nathan and Rose walk around the loft, as Nathan asks his Wife "Where is Grandma?" Rose tells Nathan "She told me she wanted to do some things." Nathan rolls his eyes, as he sighs "She is hellbent on something, and she isn't saying a word to us." Rose sighs "So do you think this plan was successful?" Nathan looks at his Wife, and tells Rose, with fear "Knowing my Grandmother, and her temper right now, hell we both know how she is." Rose hugs Nathan, as Nathan's phone rings, as it's his Secretary at Nationwide Records, as she tells Nathan "Ms.Mathis is here." Nathan tells Rose "I have to head to the studio. Keep calling Grandma, and maybe she'll answer." Rose nods, as Nathan leaves, and Rose calls Tenny, but gets no reply. Inside Beth's office at City Hospital, Tenny walks inside, as she lights up a joint, and sits behind Beth's desk, as she goes through some files silently, and the door opens, as Casey yells "Ok you old bitch! We're about to finish what you started." Tenny turns the chair, as she looks out of the window, and takes a toke, as Casey yells "Nice attempt to ignore me Beth. Nice try." Tenny meanwhile has a confused look, as she puts her arm up, and flips Casey the bird, and Casey responds "You won't take my kid, and you can have Frank!" The chair turns around, as Tenny looks at Casey, and tells her "He's more into knocked up whores like you. And get the hell out of my Daughter's office." Casey screams, as she runs out of Beth's office, as Olivia stands in the hall, and Olivia asks Casey "What's got you so freaked out?" Casey stutters "I think I've seen a ghost." Olivia tells Casey "Go back to work, and I'll check Beth's office." Olivia walks inside, as she sees Tenny, and screams, as Tenny asks Olivia "So where's Beth?" Olivia asks Tenny, in shock "You're back?" Tenny looks at Olivia, and tells her "My exile didn't go as planned." Olivia takes a deep breath, as she responds "Beth's at your Penthouse." Tenny gets up, as she puts a veil over her head, and whispers "I have a visit to make." Tenny walks out, as Casey stands in the hall, and Tenny smiles, and goes "Boo." Casey shakes with fear, as Tenny leaves, and Olivia heads to her office, as she calls Allan, who's at Jazz, and tells him "Come see me immediately."

   At Whispering Hills, Ava sits inside the living room, as Winston and Victoria walks out of his study, and Winston tells Ava "Well Tenny's in Adam's Landing, but no word on her whereabouts." Victoria sighs "Well she was vague with me on the details, and said to keep my mouth shut." Ava sighs "I remember seeing her in Santo's clinic, in that paralyzed state." Victoria looks at Ava and Winston, and responds "She explained some of it to me, but not all of it. There's another Doctor there by the last name of Hays, who kept Dr.Caswell distracted while I brought her back." Ava takes a shot of liquor, as she asks Victoria "So Tenny faked her death? And who all knows about this?" Winston turns to Ava, and responds "Xavier knows, and I'm sure." Ava responds "I know Beth knows something." Victoria asks "Would Ciarra know, or Allan?" Ava tells them "I knew too." Winston and Victoria are stunned, as Ava tells them sternly "And neither of you say a damn word to my Brother or his offspring about this! I mean it!" Victoria and Winston both swears to keep quiet, as Xavier doesn't know about this, and his children, and Winston tells Ava "Tenny is going to go after Angelica and Santo." Ava yells, as she takes a drink from the liquor bottle, and glares with anger "He and that damn bitch he has for a wife will be feeling me on their ass before I'm done with them, Jamie doesn't have shit compared to what I have in store. I call the shots!" Winston and Victoria swears secrecy to Ava, as she calls Tenny, but with no response.

   At Beth's Penthouse, Beth sits inside as she holds Ruthie, and Sully visits with her Grandmother, as Beth is sad over what happened with Bobby, and Beth tells her Great Granddaughter "You are my sweet girl, what my Mama called me." Sully is quiet, as she tells her Grandmother "I miss Gran, and her loud music, and that dog of hers that scared the shit out of me." Beth laughs, and sighs "Mama. She was a wild woman in her old age." Sully tells Beth "Do you want to watch Ruthie today. Mom and Daddy's at home today and watching the twins, and Gabriella is on a vacation." Beth smiles, and tells Sully "I will play this girl's Gran Gran and spoil her." Sully quips, as she hugs them "Not too much. Daddy spoils "Queenie" enough." Beth laughs "Well your Gran loved you, and this child." Sully gets emotional "I miss Gran." Beth holds her Grandchildren, and assures them "It's alright."

   Meanwhile at FJR, Frank walks inside his office, as he sees Xavier inside, and asks Frank "What are you doing here?" Frank tells his Brother "My team. It's mine. It failed." Xavier laughs, and tells Frank "Well, I am going to play the economy card, and cut my funds to your team. I will blackball you from Stock Cars. Really want to push me?" Frank yells "Yes you bastard!" Xavier begins to head out of FJR, as he heads to Jackson Inc, and Frank sits at his chair, and gets angry, and Xavier stands at the door, and warns his brother, "Colt works for me." Frank yells "And tell your spy he can go to hell, and screw you!" Xavier walks out, as Frank yells "Bastard." Frank shakes his head in disgust, as he grows angry with Colt over cheating on Bree, and working for Xavier. Meanwhile, at the ALPD, Bree and Bobby sits inside Bobby's office, as both are sad over their breakups, and Bree tells Bobby "Forgive Aunt Beth." Bobby sighs "I really don't know. She's her own person and she will never love me like she did your Grandpa." Bree grows stunned, and asks Bobby "What? Aunt Beth really didn't love Uncle Frank?" Bobby responds "First loves. and 20 years, and Beth busted them, and she divorced Frank, and moved to Blue Ridge. She had some trouble with that." Bree tells Bobby "She's been through a lot." Bobby sighs "She's changing." Bree looks at Bobby, and tells him "I wish I could find love, but it always fails." Bobby hugs Bree, as they both are sad over their breakups.

   At Santo's Manor, Emma sits inside, quiet, as a knock is on the door, Emma walks to the door, as Tenny stands on the other side, and asks Emma "Alright. Where is he?" Tenny is furious, as she pulls out a pistol, and walks towards Emma in a paranoid state, and snarls "Tell me whore. Tell me, because I know about you. I'd recognize that face anywhere." Emma, in a scared tone tells Tenny "I don't know where he is Ms. Sullivan. I don't know where to find him." Tenny yells "Oh hell yes you do Nikki! Now you speak!" Tenny shoots. At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Santo sits inside his office, as someone walks inside, and tells him, with a smile on her face "Time to go after our bloodline. Keep the legacy alive." Angelica smiles, and Santo tells his Sister "I call the shots now." Angelica smiles "I know you do, and you also know that I don't give a shit because I am me, and you just imagine.." Santo tells his Sister "You feel however you want. I won't bail you out." Angelica pulls out a pistol, and smiles "Family sticks together Pablo Santiago Jr." Back at Santo's Manor, Emma tells Tenny, panicked "I really don't know." Tenny walks out, as she turns towards the door, and says to herself "I'll find the bastards."

   At Nationwide Records, Nathan walks inside the studio, as Eve sits inside and sings softly into the microphone, and stops when she sees Nathan, and hugs him, and Nathan asks Eve, noticing a gaunt figure "Are you ok Eve? I heard a rumor." Eve assures Nathan "Rumors are exactly that! Rumors! I am here to finish this album and kick Latoya's little ass all over the world!" Nathan laughs "Both of you launch on the same day." Eve smiles, and walks towards the door, and tells Nathan "Thank you for standing up for me." Nathan asks Eve "Is there something you're keeping from me?" Eve laughs "Oh nothing, diet." Nathan is concerned, as Eve struts out, and heads to City Hospital, as Olivia is there, and Eve stops at the elevator, and holds her head, as pain shows through her eyes, and she takes a deep breath, and says in a sad tone "Go away." She gets on the elevator, and leaves as Nathan sits inside the studio, and makes a phone call.

   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Casey walks out of a patient's room, as Beth walks past, holding Ruthie, and stops, and goes "Dr.Ryan? What in the hell are you doing here?" Casey yells "I work here bitch." Beth quips "Not for long. I will destroy you. Now excuse me, as I show off my sweet girl. Get lost." Beth heads towards Olivia's office, where Allan sits, as Olivia tells Allan "Your Mother is here." Allan pauses, as he sighs "What the ? Olivia! Really?" Olivia nods, as Allan hugs Olivia and cries "I always had a feeling she was gone." Olivia looks at Allan, as she tells him "Beth will be overjoyed and shocked to find out." Allan nods, as Beth walks inside, and asks her Brother and Future Sister In Law "What will I be shocked to hear about?" Olivia tells Beth "Your Mama's returned. And she's looking for vengeance." Allan asks "What happened?" Olivia sighs "I'm not sure, but she tore into Casey." Beth looks at her Great-Granddaughter, and tells Ruthie "Gran Gran is home." At Class, Sully walks inside, as Alexandra, Millie, and Lauren sits inside, and Alexandra tells Sully "Did you hear the news?" Sully nods, and tells Lauren "I guess you are looking for a job as well?" Lauren tells Sully "This store is amazing." Alexandra tells her Granddaughter "Sully's heir to the Jackson legacy." Millie nods "She's the best to take over besides Ava." Sully tells her Sister "Ava is loyal to all of us." Alexandra laughs "She doesn't like me." Sully responds "She's protective over Winston." Alexandra responds "I know she is. I'm glad he has her at this stage of his life. He's getting old." Meanwhile, Lauren asks Sully "How well will I fit in with my Father?" Sully tells Lauren "I can't say because we really aren't close." Sully tells of her history with Frank, and finishes, telling Alexandra, Millie, and Lauren "Before B.R. was revealed as my actual Grandpa, Frank never was around much, and he and Daddy stopped talking after I became a teenager, and never heard from him, but knew Papa."

   At Jackson Inc, Ava walks inside, as she sees Colt, and goes "Colt Parker?" Colt goes "Mrs.Hale" Ava stops Colt, and warns him coldly "You messed up with my Niece. Sleeping with that money hungry slut." Colt responds "Mrs.Hale, I'm helping Xavier Jackson with FJR, and he's getting me a state pardon from Marx." Ava tells Colt "Xavier's forgiving. But I'm not, and you don't want to do it again. I don't play games." Xavier walks inside, as he looks at Colt, and tells him "Frank knows, but don't worry, because I have a job for you." Colt asks "What is it. I really want to race cars, instead of being a hit man." Xavier assures Colt "It pays very nicely." At the ALPD, Country walks inside Bree's office, as he asks his Daughter "What's wrong?" Bree tells her Father "Colt slept with Casey Ryan." Country hugs his Daughter, and tells her gently "Daddy will go hunting with Colt near that old swamp real soon."

   At Chantel's, Eve arrives and sees Sayyid, Terrance, Aretha, and Willie, as she walks towards them, and Sayyid hugs her, and asks her "Are you ok. You look sick baby." Willie, and Aretha grows concerned, as Eve tells them "I have headaches, but it's fine. I'll move on from it." Terrance comments "You do look pale Eve." Eve tells Terrance "I just need some pain medication. I have an album to promote and.." Latoya walks towards Eve, and laughs "Kick my ass you old crack whore who's slept with everybody! I know your history Whore." Eve snarls fiercely with rage "You damn bitch ass, I'm..." Eve screams, as she slaps Latoya, and then screams louder, as Eve falls to the floor, as she has a seizure, and Terrance calls 911, as Willie talks to Eve, as a fight erupts between Aretha and Latoya, as Aretha slaps Latoya forcefully a few times, snapping "Bitch this ain't about to happen. I know what you are doing. And I'm destroying your ass." Latoya slaps Aretha, and Willie yells at her Daughter "Help me." Terrance tells them "Convulsions." Latoya walks away, as she laughs, as the Evans wait by Eve, as 911 arrives.

   Meanwhile at Jackson Towers, Tenny walks inside, as she looks around, and goes "Nothing's changed. Where's my baby at?" Tenny lights a joint, and walks around, and says to herself "You'll get what's due Pablo." At Santo's Manor, Emma sits inside the living room, as there's a knock at the door and it's Frank. Emma asks Frank "How did you know.." Frank tells Emma "Lauren told me. I want to see her." Emma responds "She's staying at Hell Hill." Santo meanwhile walks inside, and looks at Frank, and tells him "I heard Xavier cut sponsorship for you." Frank sighs "Word really goes fast." Santo laughs "It's Adam's Landing, and I will sponsor you. I know you have a history with someone, as I do." Frank quips "Nikki?" Santo glares at his Wife, and tells Frank "Your former Mother In Law. That's what I want to know, and you can help me get her." Frank is quiet, as Santo tells Frank "You tell everyone one thing, Lauren is not your Daughter, but Sister, and is B.R.'s heir." Frank is quiet, as Santo adds "I will sponsor FJR for life." Frank considers Santo's deal, meanwhile inside Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny sits inside, as she sits in her chair, and smokes a joint, and says to herself, holding a pistol "Pablo and Angelica will regret what they have tried to do to me." Meanwhile Beth looks at Allan and Olivia, and asks them "Where has she been?" Allan sighs "I don't know Big Sis." Olivia adds, with worry "She said her exile didn't go like she planned." Beth rolls her eyes, as she tells her Brother and Olivia "When Xavier finds out for sure, he will kill Santo."
   

No comments:

Post a Comment