Sunday, March 30, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 298. Running Scared

  As three shots are fired inside Tenny's Former Penthouse, as Tenny glares at Frank, as he looks on in horror, as does Floyd, as the paramedics arrive a few moments later, as they take Ciarra and Beth to City Hospital, as Frank walks out, as Tenny makes a phone call, and warns Floyd "He won't live long. I promise that! That bastard's got a death wish I'll gladly give him!"

One week later.....

   At City Hospital, Terrance walks inside the ICU, as Beth is in a coma, as she was shot three times, and Leigh, Sully, Allan, and Millie are by Beth's side, as Terrance walks inside, and asks everyone "Where's Xavier?" Leigh takes a deep breath, as she looks up, and tells Terrance "He's at home. He can't handle this." Terrance tells Leigh "It's Xavier's call. Beth wrote that in her living will." Sully tells Terrance "Right now all he's focusing on is Frank." In another room at City Hospital, Ciarra sits on the bed, as Sassy walks inside and hands Ciarra her discharge papers, and Floyd tells his Wife "Well let's go home." Ciarra turns to her Husband, and tells him "I want to see my Sister, and check on Beth." Floyd looks up, and tells Ciarra "I think you need to rest." Ciarra bluntly tells Floyd "I'm visiting Beth! And then I'm going to let Tennessee have it!" Floyd sighs "Tenny's already having a hard time, as is Xavier." Ciarra asks "Did Tennessee shoot Beth?" Floyd nods, and adds "Frank tried to kill Tenny, and Beth blocked him, and Tenny tried to shoot Frank, and one bullet hit Beth, and Frank's two shots also hit her. I've really tried to keep it quiet for your health. You're not a young woman anymore." Ciarra glares at Floyd, and angrily snarls "I won't let my age keep me down, and I'm going to see Beth!" Ciarra walks out of her room, as she heads to the ICU, as Floyd follows. Back inside Beth's room, Leigh makes an attempt to call Xavier, as Sully gets off the phone with Jared, as Sully tells her Mother "Daddy's not at Jackson Inc." Leigh adds "He's not answering his phone." Millie sighs "He came home late last night, and headed to his office and locked the door." Leigh sighs with a scared look in her eyes "I don't like what I'm feeling. He needs to be here!"
   At Hell Hill, Xavier sits inside the study, and goes through a photo album, as he is silent, and his eyes dark, and full of tears, as he cries for his Mother, and finds a picture of him and Frank, from his childhood, and Xavier tears the picture apart, and throws the photo album across the room, and calls Country, and asks "Have you found him?" Country asks Xavier "I haven't X. I think you need to be at City Hospital." Xavier bluntly tells Country "I want my Brother's body on my doorstep! That piece of shit's going to die for shooting my Mother! Do you understand me? He will DIE!" Xavier hangs up, as he screams "That son of a bitch will pay for this and damnit I'll see to it!" The door opens, as Xavier grabs his Colt 45, and walks out of his study, and yells "Get the hell out of here!" Tenny looks at her Grandson, and sighs "Just me. How's Beth?" Xavier yells "How do you think she is? She's at death's door thanks to you and my damn Brother!" Tenny looks at her Grandson, as she cries "I didn't mean for this to happen Xavier. Frank was gunning for me." Xavier yells "For Pablo to collect his debt you owed him, and never paid, and Mother stood in the way. You and Frank are the reason my Mother's in a damn hospital bed!" Tenny yells "I am just as angry as you are. I can't face her, but we both have the same goal." Xavier yells at his Grandmother "No in the hell we don't have the same damn goal. You should have just stayed gone, and my Mother wouldn't be in a coma trying to protect you!" Tenny slaps Xavier, and Xavier breaks down, as Tenny tells her Grandson "Wake up Xavier. We both want Frank dead. And I am going to see what I can find out." Tenny walks out, as Xavier starts to cry, as he checks his phone, and reads Leigh's text, and Xavier takes a deep breath, as he heads to City Hospital.
   Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Ava sits inside the living room, as she looks at J.J., and tells him "We have some things to take care of today." Winston walks inside, as Country follows behind with Colt, as he tells Ava "I've found Angelica, and Country and this other guy.." Colt looks at Winston, and tells him "My name is Colt." Winston sighs "Ah whatever. I think you know what I want." Country looks at Colt, and laughs "Winston wants us to make some kills for him. Remember our hunting trip? (Flashback: Country and Colt are in the woods, behind Hell Hill, as Country sits in his stand, and shoots at Colt, as Colt dodges Country, as he laughs "You should have played professional dodgeball. Stay still so I can kill you.") Colt takes a deep breath, as he asks Country "Are you planning to practice on me again?" Country laughs "I think we have everything settled." Ava smiles "At least you have cooled Country, but if I see you around Bree, I'll burn you." Winston sighs "Ava.." Ava looks at her Grandson, and tells everyone "We're heading to see Dr.Elliott." Ava and J.J. walks out, as Ava turns and tells Colt "By the way, don't come here again." Colt quips "Damn if she has a grudge." Winston looks at Colt, and tells him "Don't worry about Ava, just kill my Wife, and my Brother In Law. They need to die!" Country turns to Colt, and tells him "We have our orders. Now we find Santo and Angelica." Country and Colt walks out, as Winston calls Alexandra, who sits in her new office at Class, and tells her "I'll have Lauren home and safe before this day is over." Alexandra tells Winston "Good. I can't keep this from Millie much longer. She's already asking questions, and Nicole has been quiet." Winston assures Alexandra "Just remember what I told you, and keep it that way."
   At Santo's Manor, Emma sits in the living room, as Santo walks inside, and smiles at his Wife, and tells her "She's still breathing, and if you try me one more time, she's dead." Emma yells at her Husband "I'm sick of your games Pablo! And you will stop hitting me as well. I've had enough of it!" Santo slaps Emma in the mouth, and Emma pulls out a pistol, and aims it at her Husband, as she snarls "Your Sister has my Daughter, and I have already warned you about hitting me." Emma turns off the safety, as Angelica walks inside, and yells at Emma "Just what in the hell do you think you're doing slut? Are you that dumb? Do you want me to call my guard, and have Lauren shot between the eyes? I'll make you watch. Or she can watch you die? Your choice Nikki." Santo is silent, as Emma glances at Angelica, and turns to her Husband, and warns both of them "I've had enough of both of you, and my Daughter WILL be released from that cell you have her locked in." In an abandoned warehouse in Downtown Adam's Landing, Lauren is in a cell, as a guard looks at her, and sighs "I hate this job." Lauren asks "Why do you do it then?" The guard responds "They know too much, and if I even tried to leave, then I'd really be dead." Lauren tells the guard "Who are you?" The guard turns around, and takes off his ski-mask, as Lauren is blown away, and goes "Oh my god!" The guard tells Lauren "You're right, and it's time we both go back where we belong." The guard releases Lauren, as they head out, and back at Santo's Manor, Angelica's phone rings, and she screams "Shit! They're escaping!" Santo yells at Emma, who has a pistol aimed at him "Drop the gun! She's free for now!" Angelica aims at Emma, and coldly tells Emma "You heard him." Emma begins to bend down, as she fakes them, and a shot is fired inside Santo's Manor.
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Eve, Willie, and Aretha walks inside Olivia's office, as Eve was released from City Hospital, and Olivia looks at Willie and Aretha, and asks Eve "Are you sure you want them in here?" Eve nods, as she tells Olivia "Sayyid's meeting with River. He's keeping him distracted." Olivia looks at Eve, as she tells her "It's probably a good thing you have Aretha and Willie with you, because I have your results, and you're going to need all the support you can get." Aretha grabs one of Eve's hands, as Willie grabs the other, and Olivia begins to read the test. At The Sunset Club, River stands inside the bar, as Latoya walks inside, and smiles "It's been a long time sexy. Good time for us to catch up." River coldly tells Latoya "I know about what happened between you and my Mother. And we don't have nothing to catch up on!" Sayyid walks inside, and whispers to Latoya "You heard my Son, so get lost. Go back to Los Angeles!" Latoya laughs "I'm just going to the studio you thug. And remind Rashad I'm getting my Son." Sayyid snarls "I think your plane's waiting for you." Latoya struts out, as River asks his Father "So where's my Mother? She's out of the Hospital?" Sayyid looks at River, and tells his Son "Sit down." River yells "No! Tell me where in the hell my Mother is!" Sayyid yells "Sit down!" River sits, as Sayyid tells River "She's sick, and she's fighting like hell to retain some sense of normalcy." River yells "I need to see her." Sayyid yells back "River! You will. But now you and I need to have a talk." River gets up, and Sayyid pushes his Son back into his seat, and tells him "River Mathis, you are just as damn stubborn as I am and your Mama. I have a feeling she's not long for the world." Back at City Hospital, Eve sits inside Olivia's office, as Willie and Aretha holds onto her, as Olivia tells Eve, with sadness in her eyes "You have Brain Cancer, and I can't do anything to save you." Eve starts to cry, as she asks Olivia "You are at the top of your profession. Any alternatives?" Olivia responds "One." Olivia hands Eve a card, with a number on it, and tells her "Go see Dr.Saxton. She knows more than I do about Brain Cancer." Eve sighs "This runs in my family, and damn if it's gotten me as well." Aretha asks Olivia "So how long do you give Eve?" Olivia tells Eve "I think you need to head down to Montserrat now, otherwise you won't last no longer than a month at most." Eve looks at Willie and Aretha, as Willie checks her phone, and tells Eve "River's at The Sunset Club." Eve hugs Olivia, as she tells her "Tell Nathan I said goodbye." Olivia looks at Eve, and reminds her "Dr.Saxton can cure you. So we won't say goodbye." Eve begins to head to the door, and grows weak, as Willie and Aretha holds onto her, as Eve heads to The Sunset Club, as Olivia walks behind them, as she heads to Beth's room in the ICU.
   At Cale and Allison's Mansion, Allison holds Ginny, as Cale walks inside, and kisses his Wife and Daughter, and Allison asks her Husband "Has Frank returned?" Cale responds "He's still in hiding. I told him to stay where he's at." Allison sighs, as she tells Cale "Dad called earlier and told me Aunt Beth may not live." The door opens, as Tenny walks inside, and quips "Nice place." Allison looks at her Grandmother, as Tenny smiles, and asks Cale "So where's your Daddy? Did he catch a STD and die in a ditch somewhere?" Cale tells Tenny "I'm surprised you are moving around so freely. Shouldn't Xavier have you locked in that Storm Shelter, or killed you? He's hellbent on killing my Dad." Tenny laughs "Xavier wouldn't kill me. And we both want your Dad dead. So where is the bastard staying? Should I try every cheap hotel in Adam's Landing?" Allison tells her Grandmother "Leave Frank alone! He didn't mean to shoot Aunt Beth!" Tenny yells "He meant to shoot me Allison! Your Grandmother. Ginny's Gran. And you are playing the good wife. Tell me where he is!" Cale points to the door, and tells Tenny "I won't tolerate this in my home, so leave if you just want to cut my Dad down!" Tenny slaps Cale, and snaps "I don't want to cut him down, I want him in a casket Cale." Tenny walks out, and turns towards Allison, and tells her "If you're smart, you'll talk to me, or else I'll disown you." Tenny leaves, and Allison looks at her Husband, as Cale sighs with frustration "The Stock Car League's been hard on FJR recently and I know Xavier's sitting at Hell Hill destroying Dad's legacy." Allison reminds him "Ever thought he may be scared. His Mother's fighting for her life." Cale screams "He already had it out for Dad when Wallace killed himself, and now he has more motivation to kill Dad with Beth in the hospital!" Meanwhile in Unity, Frank sits inside a kitchen, as someone walks inside, and Frank tells them "Thank you for hiding me out." Andy looks at Frank, and tells him "I can't hide you out very long. Bobby's in town for Summer's Wedding to Paul, and he's gunning for you also." Frank takes a deep breath, as he regretfully tells his Nephew "I never meant for this to happen. I'll never be able to live this down."
   Back at City Hospital, Ciarra and Floyd are in the ICU, as Leigh, Sully, Allan, and Millie sits outside Beth's room, as Ciarra walks out with tears in her eyes, as Floyd holds her, and Ciarra looks at Leigh and tells her "I can't believe Beth's in there. I can't even fathom the mere thought." Leigh looks inside, as she sighs "Terrance told us Xavier has to make the call to pull her off the ventilator, and he isn't responding." Ciarra asks "Has Tennessee been here?" Sully asks her Great Aunt "Gran? She's dead." Leigh takes a deep breath, and tells her Daughter "She's alive. She faked her death, which led to this." Sully gets angry, as she looks around, and goes "She was alive and nobody told me?" Allan tries to calm Sully, telling his Great Niece "Mama didn't want you to know." Sully yells "Now I know I'm not just hearing things across the hall. Gran has pulled a lot of shit, but this is too much!" Ciarra sighs "Tennessee had to do it. She wouldn't fake her death unless she was in trouble. I wish she would have confided in me too Sully, but she didn't want me to know either." Floyd tells Ciarra and Sully "Don't be hard on her, just focus on Beth. She needs all of us." Olivia walks inside with Terrance, as Terrance asks the family "Has Xavier arrived yet?" Leigh shakes her head, as she tells Terrance "Nope. I am growing concerned. He's not thinking rationally right now." In the Parking Garage, Casey walks inside City Hospital, as Xavier walks behind her, with his Colt 45 to her head, as he snaps "Tell me where Frank is!" Casey snaps back "I don't know where he is and I wouldn't tell you if I did!" Xavier keeps the Colt 45 aimed at Casey, as he warns her in a cold tone "You are carrying his child, and if I don't find him, I will kill you instead. Mother hated you." Casey laughs "That was mutual." Xavier walks inside, as Casey shakes her head, and makes a phone call.
    Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Eve arrives, as Sayyid awaits, and Willie tells her Brother "I hope you haven't been too rough on River." River walks out, and sees his Mother, as Aretha tells Eve "Tell him." River looks at his Mother, and goes "Tell me?" Eve holds onto River, and tearfully tells him "I'm dying." River starts to cry, and Eve snaps "Stop it. Not yet. Eve Mathis doesn't go out without one hell of a fight. I'm going to Montserrat to visit a Dr.Saxton, and I think then I'll be much better. Olivia told me she was an expert. Brain Cancer may run in our family, and we may have a losing record, but I'll win it, and a few grammys." River tells his Mother "The plane's at the Airport Mom. Let's go." Eve looks at Sayyid, as he hugs Eve, and tells her "I want you to keep me informed." Eve assures Sayyid "I will. And if anything happens.." Sayyid stops Eve, and tells her "I see fire in your eyes. You won't be leaving anytime soon." Eve smiles "Damn right." Eve hugs Willie and Aretha, as River tells them "Thank you all for taking care of Mom." Willie nods, as Eve and River heads to her room, as Eve packs her suitcase, and leaves Adam's Landing to go to Montserrat.
   At Dr.Jessica Elliott's office, in Downtown Adam's Landing, Ava walks inside with J.J., as Jessica looks at J.J., and tells him "Hello J.J." J.J. holds onto his Grandmother, as Jessica looks at Ava, and tells her "I want to talk some more about his background. I want to say he has autism, but didn't you tell me he saw his Mother gunned down?" Ava nods, and Jessica sighs "He may be scarred emotionally. At his age, he's already developing memories." Ava tells Jessica "He didn't talk before Samantha was killed Dr.Elliott." Jessica is quiet, as she and Ava both watch J.J. stare at a picture on Jessica's desk.
   At HaleCorp, Winston sits inside his office, as Phillip walks inside, as he's been released from The Storm Shelter, and tells his Father "So since you got Xavier Jackson to release me, what's the catch?" Winston tells his Son "You stand by. You will kill Santo and Angelica if Country and Colt doesn't get him first." Victoria walks inside as well, as she tells them "I will kill my Mother!" At Santo's Manor, Country and Colt sneak inside, as they have their guns aimed, and Country looks on the ground, and tells Colt "Looks like someone done got Santo." Santo lays on the floor, as he's dead from a gunshot to the chest. At the Abandoned Warehouse, Angelica frantically runs inside, as Lauren and the guard has left, and Angelica snarls "Well then, I guess I'll have to try another angle since I'm now head of the Santiago family." At Class, Alexandra sits inside her office, as Emma walks inside, and Alexandra asks her Daughter "So what's with the smile?" Emma tells her Mother "I'm finally free." Alexandra asks "What about Lauren?" At Hell Hill, Lauren, the guard, and another person arrives, and The Guard looks at the Jackson Family burial plot, as tears flow down his eyes, and he holds onto the other person he released at the Warehouse, as Lauren asks "What's wrong?" The guard touches Ruth's headstone, and looks next to it, at Jack's, and sighs "I can't believe it." Lauren and the other person comforts the guard, as he cries at Ruth's headstone.
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Xavier walks inside the ICU, as Leigh, Sully, and Millie walks towards Xavier, and he turns them away, as he also does to Ciarra, Floyd, and Allan, as he walks inside his Mother's room, and takes a deep breath, as he sits at his Mother's side, and Terrance tells everyone "He needs to make a decision." Leigh and Olivia tells him "Let him be with his Mother before he makes that call." Inside Beth's room, Xavier looks at his Mother's comatose state, and holds her hand, and in a scared tone, tells his Mother "All of my life, the one person I've always had in my corner is you Mother. You helped me raise Princess, and you are needed. The family needs you, and I need you Mother. I have to make a choice, and I never wanted to make it, but please come back Mama." Xavier falls to his knees, as he cries at his Mother's bedside, and screams in pain, as he cries "Mama!" Outside, Leigh holds onto Sully and Millie, as both of them cries along with their Father, as Leigh tries to stay composed, and Ciarra latches to Floyd, as Tenny arrives, and Allan holds his Mother, as Tenny looks inside, and tells everyone "She'll live. She's a Sullivan."
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment