Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 294. Breaking The Ice

   At Jackson Inc, Xavier sits inside his office, as Jared sits inside, and asks his Father In Law "So what are you looking at?" Xavier looks at the photo Winston gave him the day before, as he tells his Son In Law "Something that will put somebody in a cold dark grave." Jared asks Xavier "May I look at the photo Xavier?" Xavier tells his Son In Law "No. Once I find out the truth, then we'll consider that option." Jared heads out, as he sighs "Well whatever it is got you fixated." Jared heads towards his office, as Winston arrives, and Jared asks his Grandfather "What do you know? Xavier's been quiet since he got that photo." Winston looks at his Grandson, and responds "That's something we will discuss later Jared." Jared heads back to his office, as he has some thoughts. Meanwhile Winston walks inside Xavier's office, and asks "So has Phillip been taken to his hideaway?" Xavier nods, and Winston tells Xavier "Victoria's on her way back to Adam's Landing. My jet's on the way to Buenos Aires as we speak." Xavier looks at Winston, and tells him "Phillip has a lot to explain. And he could die for this." Winston reminds Xavier "He may not know the answer either. He's just Pablo's middleman." Xavier sits back, and sighs "Middleman or not, he's messing with my family, and there's a price you pay for that."
   At Nathan's Loft, Beth and Ciarra glare at Rose, as both of them ask at the same time "Why are you back in town?" Rose yells at them "Nathan and I are Married now! And Tenny would approve!" Beth slaps Rose in the face, and snaps "I don't approve. You are the reason my Mama is dead white trash!" Floyd arrives, with Precious, as Ciarra warns Rose "Tennessee was too nice to you. Sadly she let her guard down, but I never liked you, and I wish you were dead, and that wish will come true." Floyd yells at his Wife "Ciarra! Don't think about it. You either Beth!" Beth and Ciarra turns around, as Floyd tells both of them "Rose is Nathan's Wife, and you have to just accept it. Didn't the two of you decide to let this go?" Beth quips "When she left town, but she's back. So it's back on again. Alexandra Mitchell's about the only person in Unity besides Mary Caswell that has any brains." Floyd shakes his head, as Nathan walks inside, and yells at everyone "What's going on?" Beth looks at her Nephew, and asks him "You married the woman who let your Grandmother die? Nathan James what in the hell is wrong with you?" Nathan tells his Aunt "She didn't let Grandma die. And if none of you can accept this, then you can't accept me." Floyd tells his Grandson "I'm going to support you." Ciarra turns to Floyd, as he tells his Wife "Hell he's going to need somebody. The two of you are on a damn witch hunt." Ciarra walks out, as Beth follows, and Ciarra yells for Precious, as he follows Ciarra, and Nathan tells his Grandfather "Thank you for standing up for me and Rose." Floyd looks at Nathan, and tells him "Rose makes you happy, and that's all that counts. But just remember, Ciarra or Beth will ever accept her. I wouldn't force it on them either." Rose tells Floyd "I don't really give a shit what they think anyway." Nathan hugs his Wife, as Floyd sighs "I'll leave the two of you to yourselves, while I try to talk reason into two stubborn women." Floyd walks out, and Nathan looks at Rose, and says "I'm sorry about that. The paparazzi got wind of our elopement thanks to Latoya Shane." Rose rolls her eyes, and kisses Nathan, and tells him "I got what I want, and so do you. Screw what everybody else thinks." Rose leads Nathan to the bedroom, as they begin to make love.
   Meanwhile at Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Alexandra looks at her Daughter, as Emma turns her face away, as Alexandra yells "You are nothing but a damn lie Nicole!" Emma yells back "I guess I take it from you Mother! You had a Son, and let your parents raise him. Should have done the same for me also.." Alexandra tells Emma "If you didn't have that icepack on your face, I'd slap the shit out of you for that. Did Millie or Lauren deliver that hit?" Emma quickly yells "Leave me alone. I left America to get the hell away from you Mother!" Alexandra asks "Did Santo hit you Nicole?" Emma screams "Get out!" Alexandra heads to the door, and turns to her Daughter, and reminds her "I will always be your Mother, and regardless of how angry I am with you, I don't like seeing you hurt." Alexandra walks out, as Emma's quiet, as she has a flashback. In the hallway, Santo gets off the elevator, as Alexandra stands there, and Santo quips "So you agree to help take over Class?" Alexandra kicks Santo in the groin, and steps onto the elevator, as she leaves, and Santo moans in pain, as Emma laughs to herself from the office, with a tear in her eye.
   At The Sunset Club, Rashad, Little Sidney, and Millie has lunch, as Millie tells Rashad about her meeting earlier with Xavier, and Rashad tells Millie "I am glad I'm not involved in that mess. Although I do drive for FJR, and it's not the same without Frank." Millie asks Rashad "Do you think Frank will let Lauren into his life since she's his Daughter. She could use a Father figure. We never had one growing up." Rashad sighs "He's stubborn. But if he did meet her, and didn't tell her to go to hell, then there's a chance." Aretha meanwhile walks inside, as Aretha smiles, and says "My boys, and her." Rashad glares at his Mother, and warns her "Don't start Mom." Aretha pulls up a seat, and looks at Millie, and turns to Rashad, and tells her Son "After my talk with Beth, I'll let my grudge go, but Ameila Paige Windsor, if you hurt my Son, hell hath no fury like mine." Millie looks at Aretha, and assures her "I have no interest in hurting your Son, or Grandson." Aretha notices Latoya, as Rashad asks his Mother, as her eyes are glued to Latoya "I'm seeing rage Mom?" Latoya walks over to Rashad's table, and looks at her Son, as she asks "So you found a Mommy for the kid I see? A white girl from New Zealand, who likes to run around naked. A perfect role model for my Son." Millie sighs "Latoya Shane. Why in the hell are you in Adam's Landing? Shouldn't you be off with your new beau, or does Aretha and Rashad know yet?" Aretha glares at Latoya, with anger building, as Latoya laughs "I'm engaged to Keith Ross now. I see what Mom seen in him." Latoya attempts to pick up Little Sidney, as she tells him "Mommy's here." Rashad stops Latoya, and yells "No you will never be a Mom to my Son. You made your choice, and he's doing just fine without you!" Latoya looks at Millie, and sighs "I don't want my Son.." Aretha stands up, and walks over to Latoya, as she warns her "Let's get some shit straight right now. Little Sidney has a family, and you can't walk up in here, and play Mother when you abandoned your Son for Hollywood you slut. And Keith, you sleeping with Keith?" Latoya laughs "Oh yes I am." Millie yells at Latoya "Why don't you go back to L.A. and never come back?" Latoya snarls "I have to finish my album, and then we'll see if I leave or not. After seeing you being around MY Son.." Aretha yells at Latoya "Look bitch, I'd rather have Millie around Little Sidney than you any day of the week!" Latoya looks at Rashad, and Millie, and warns "Maybe now I want my Son back. Mothers win." Rashad warns Latoya "Don't try." Aretha adds "If you even attempt to mess with my family, I will destroy your career so fast you won't ever have a chance to make a comeback. Now get your ass out of here." Latoya walks away, as Aretha looks at Rashad and Millie, and tells them "I meant what I said. Mama's already got enough bothering her, and Latoya won't start nothing with my family. That's a damn promise I intend to keep!" Millie tells Aretha "She's slept all over L.A. I couldn't stand her." Aretha laughs "You aren't too bad after all Millie." Rashad smiles, as his Mother has accepted Millie.
    Meanwhile at FJR, Cale and Bree sits inside Frank's office, as Frank walks inside and Frank asks his Son "So what is it?" Cale looks at his Father, and tells him "I'm giving the team back to you. It's yours, and I got enough to deal with now as it is." Frank gets emotional, as he tells his Son "I feel safe with you running this team. I really don't think you need to put yourself in Xavier's wrath. Because he will destroy this team if you give it back to me." Cale responds "I don't give a damn either. He can deal with it." Bree reminds Cale "There's a clause in that sponsorship that Xavier will use Cale." Cale tells his Cousin "I'm not scared of Uncle Xavier." Frank sighs "He has it in for me. Even though I went to Hell Hill last night, I didn't see him once." Bree looks at her Uncle and Cousin, and tells them "Maybe it's wise to keep it quiet." Frank tells his Niece "Well you know he will find out Bree. And when he does.." Cale signs over the papers to Frank, as he tells him "I need to go check on Allison. It was pretty bad earlier at the ALPD when she and Olivia faced Rachel." Frank hugs his Son, and tells him "I'm proud of you Cale. And I want you all to meet your Sister tonight. She's coming out to The Farm, and the family's growing." Cale laughs "I can't believe Lauren's your Daughter." Frank laughs "Well she is. And I'm certain of it." Cale accepts his Father's invitation, and walks out, as Bree asks her Uncle "Have you seen Colt?" Frank shakes his head, and Bree tells her Uncle "He hasn't responded to my calls or texts since he came back from the race." Frank tells his Niece "I haven't heard from Casey either and I'm about to go visit her." Bree looks at her Uncle, as a thought enters her mind, and tells her Uncle "I think I'm going with you." Frank and Bree heads out for The Holiday Motel.
   At City Hospital, Beth arrives, as Terrance tells Beth "I've called Casey and gotten no response from her." Beth quips "So want me to look for her?" Terrance tells Beth "This isn't going to cut around here. Olivia isn't here, and Sassy and I have our hands full." Beth rolls her eyes, as she snarls "Can't catch a break with that bitch. I know where she is. I called earlier and got her room number." Terrance asks "So going to pay a visit?" Beth smiles, as she tells Terrance "I am worried about her." Terrance reminds Beth "She is pregnant." Beth smiles, and slyly says "That's why I'm checking on her." Beth walks out, as Terrance says to himself "I know that look." A few moments later, Bobby walks inside Terrance's office, and asks for Beth, and Terrance tells Bobby "She stopped by earlier because Casey didn't show up this morning." Bobby takes a deep breath, and sighs "And Beth's going to look for her?" Terrance nods, as Bobby looks at Terrance, and tells him, changing subjects "It looks like Willie's Home is about finished." Terrance responds "She's been depressed since that fire, and Uncle Clem's been watching after her. I am glad he killed Michael." Bobby responds "Well he deserved to die, and maybe soon Willie can find some peace." Terrance tells him "I hope so." Bobby walks out, as he looks at his engagement ring, and sends a text to Beth, telling her "We are having a discussion tonight at my house."
   Meanwhile at Class, Xavier arrives, as Leigh and Sully reads The Gossiper, and tells Xavier "Nathan and Rose got married." Xavier changes subjects, as he responds "Not my concern. I'm here to tell you that Phillip has went on a vacation." Leigh asks "Storm Shelter?" Xavier tells his Wife and Daughter "Both of you know me too well." Sully asks her Father "How's things holding up on your end Daddy? Has Santo tried to make any more moves yet on Jackson Inc?" Xavier is silent, as he tells his Daughter "Princess, all I can tell you, is he has done something that he will pay for with his blood. That's all I'm going to say until it's time." Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Jared sits inside his office, as Winston sits inside with his Grandson, as Jared asks his Grandfather "So what do you know, and Xavier? Something's going on and you need to speak up. I even noticed a bit of suspicious activity from Ava and Beth." Winston looks at his Grandson, and looks up, and sighs "Jared Hale, if I said anything to you, you would tell Sully, and then it could hurt her." Jared gets more persistent, and tells his Grandfather "I know something's up Grandfather! And you need to tell me what it is!" Winston looks at Jared, and pulls out his phone, and shows a photo to Jared, and Jared freezes, as he asks "What in the hell Grandfather? This is going to test the family more than anything ever has before." Winston nods, and warns his Grandson "Don't dare mention a damn word to Sully, or anybody else!" Winston walks out of Jared's office, as he heads to Whispering Hills, as Jared shakes his head in disbelief over what he's just seen.
   At Terrance's Home, Rashad, Millie, and Little Sidney arrive, as Sayyid greets them, and Rashad asks his Great-Uncle "Where's Grandma?" Sayyid points out of the window, as Willie watches Floyd's construction crew rebuild her home, and says with sadness in his voice "She goes over there everyday, and she sits in that shop. She won't really talk to anyone. I even beat her at 21, and when you beat my Sister at 21, something isn't right." Rashad asks his Great-Uncle "She's depressed. She'll feel better when everything's finished." Sayyid sighs "I hope so Rashad." Millie meanwhile asks Sayyid "So do you know about Keith?" Sayyid responds "He's on tour right now." Rashad tells his Great-Uncle "He's sleeping with Latoya Shane." Sayyid asks "She in town?" Rashad and Millie nods, as Sayyid tells them "Looks like I'm about to pay her a damn visit." Sayyid grabs his briefcase, as he heads out. At City Hospital, Terrance sits inside his office, as Aretha storms inside, and yells "Where's Sassy?" Terrance responds "Checking on patients right now." Aretha sits down, as she looks at her Brother, and tells him "Latoya's sexing Keith, and she wants my Grandson. And that's not flying with me."
  Meanwhile at Nathan's Loft, Nathan and Rose sits in the bed, as they share a joint, and Nathan asks his Wife "Feel better?" Rose responds "As long as your crazy ass Aunts stay away from me, I'll be fine." Nathan assures Rose "Dad and I will put a stop to this." At Floyd and Ciarra's Home at Whispering Hills, Ciarra walks outside, as Floyd plays fetch with Precious, and Ciarra tells her Husband "So you are going to support the bitch that let Tennessee die Floyd?" Floyd looks at his Wife, and tells her "Ciarra, that's out of your control, and it's very obvious Rose and Nathan loves each other." Ciarra rolls her eyes, as she tells Floyd "You are being too easygoing about this." Floyd tells Ciarra "I only want Nathan to be happy, and he is."
   At The Farm, Lauren arrives, as she knocks on the door of Frank's House, but gets no answer and walks around the property and walks inside the Greenhouse, where she looks at a photo of her Grandmother, as Cale walks inside, and asks Lauren "Who are you?" Lauren tells Cale "I'm here to visit my Father." Cale tells Lauren "So you're my Sister?" Lauren asks "And who are you?" Cale tells Lauren "I'm your Brother. Come over to my place, and let's get to know each other, and you can meet your Niece." Lauren looks at a photo of Ruth, and asks Cale "Is that our Grandmother?" Cale nods, and tells Lauren "She was the rock of our family until she passed away." Lauren tells her Brother "I wish I could have met her." Cale walks Lauren out, and responds "She'd loved you immediately. The sweetest woman I ever knew."
   At The Holiday Motel, Casey looks at Colt, as he tells Casey "We had something years ago before I went to prison, but we have nothing now. Last night was it. A one night stand Casey." Casey looks at Colt, and tells him "We almost had a family before I miscarried. Now we can start again. Frank won't love me." Colt tells Casey "I've moved on Casey. I'm in love with Bree now." Downstairs, Beth meets up with Frank and Bree, as Beth tells them "I got the room number." They get on the elevator, as they go upstairs, and back in Casey's room, Casey pleads to Colt "Frank won't get over Beth, nor will he try, and she won't let us be together.." Colt yells "I love Bree Casey! I've got a new lease on life, and I've moved on!" Outside, Beth pulls out a key card, and whispers "I told the Motel manager I was her concerned Mommy." Beth opens the door, as Bree's eyes grows red, and Beth smiles at Casey, as Frank fumes with anger, as Bree shakes her head in disgust "Oh no. Not again." Beth tells Casey "Now you've went too far." Frank sees tears roll from Bree's eyes, and Frank grabs Colt, and angrily yells "Nobody hurts my Niece you son of a bitch." Bobby arrives, as he stands silently at the door, and Casey yells "Arrest them!" Bobby is silent, with sadness in his eyes, as he walks out, and takes off his engagement ring to Beth, and puts it in his pocket.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. OH WHAT A TANGLED WEB WE WEAVE !!! LOL MORE SPARKS ARE GOING TO FLY , THAT'S FOR SURE !!!

    ReplyDelete