Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 293. Torn

   It's the next day in Adam's Landing, and at Tenny's former Penthouse, Beth sits inside the living room, as she smokes a joint to start the day, as she plays a song on the stereo from Eve's first album, as Bobby walks inside, and Beth smiles, and tells Bobby "Good morning. Getting excited yet?" Bobby looks at Beth, and tells her in a serious tone "We need to talk. I noticed you and Frank last night. And you went to get him. That bothers me, and I am starting to have some doubts." Beth assures Bobby "Frank needed to meet his Daughter, and Lauren deserved to meet him." Bobby adds "And you have it out for Casey also. Beth, you're with me, why are you so damn concerned with her?" Beth looks at Bobby, as she takes a toke, and a deep breath, as she sighs "It's up to me to watch over the family. Ruth isn't here to do it, so I am." Bobby looks at Beth, and tells her in a serious tone "Frank can take care of himself, and I want you to stay clear of Casey, and him too." Bobby heads for the door, and Beth asks Bobby "So what's really bothering you? Things have been different between us recently." Bobby sighs "Nothing. Now time to head to the office to put Rachel in prison." Bobby walks out, as Beth has a flashback to kissing Frank, as Bobby stands outside, with the same flashback, as he says to himself "I don't think I can do this."
   At Whispering Hills, Winston wakes up, as he hears J.J. in the living room, as Ava is quiet, and Winston asks Ava "Did you sleep?" Ava shakes her head, and turns to Winston, and asks him "I wonder if she knows?" Winston responds "You said she was in a rush when you were going to bring it up." Ava is silent, as she says in a tone of suspicion "I know she does, because I do too." Winston responds "And your Brother knows now. It's about to get ugly Ava." Ava sighs "I know it is. I'm just concerned with Victoria. She's playing a dangerous game right now, and I really hope she doesn't get caught." Winston assures Ava "She's doing exactly as I said, and that's the main agenda." The phone rings, as Winston answers, and it's his Grandson, Wade Issac, who's in Sugar Creek, as Winston asks his Grandson "What a shock to hear from you. So you're getting married?" Wade responds "I am. My fiancee told me she called you." Winston responds "Yes she did. Congratulations." Wade humbly thanks his Grandfather, and Winston tells Wade "I want you and Bridget to come visit soon. We need to discuss some things." Wade sighs "Well we have made prior plans Winston." Winston tells Wade "Call me Grandpa, and the two of you come to town for a few days, the two of you can get married here also." Wade declines the offer, but accepts Winston's invitation to visit, as he tells his Grandfather "I will do that after the wedding. Bridget wants to meet the family, and I think it's time we grow close." Winston responds "I think so too Wade." Wade hangs up, as Winston looks at Ava, and tells her "Wade and his soon to be Wife may be coming to visit, and it's going to work in my favor." Ava asks "Are you plotting?" Winston tells Ava "The more I bring the family together, the more of a battle Pablo has on his hands." Ava laughs "He's about to have many people aiming for him." Winston laughs, as he heads out to HaleCorp, as Ava picks up J.J., and sits him on her lap, and tells her Grandson "You need to say something to your Grandma. You are too quiet, and I'm worried about you."
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh sits in the kitchen, as Millie and Lauren walks downstairs, and Xavier tells his Daughter and Niece "The two of you are up and at it early." Lauren tells Xavier and Leigh "I haven't been able to figure out why Mum didn't tell me Frank Jackson was my Father." Millie quips "Pathological liar. And a money scheme." Xavier tells his Niece "Frank was never close to my Father, and knowing my Brother, that was revenge sex." Leigh rolls her eyes, as Millie sighs "Shit. That's something Mum does." Xavier quips "So does Frank. But he reacted better than I thought he would." Lauren tells everyone "I want to grow close to him." Xavier checks his watch, and asks Millie "So want to go down to Jackson Inc today to have that discussion?" Leigh watches, as Millie accepts, and Xavier kisses his Wife, as he and Millie heads to Jackson Inc, as Leigh asks Lauren "Want to come down to Class with me?" Lauren declines, and tells Leigh "I think I have a visit to pay this morning to my Mum." Leigh reminds Lauren "You have my number, in case I have to throw a scare in her." Lauren laughs "It'll be fine I think." Leigh goes upstairs for Gracie and Xavier Jr, and tells Lauren "I hope it is, but I'll gladly offer my help." Lauren heads out, as Leigh gets Gracie and Xavier Jr, as she takes them to Sully and Jared's Penthouse.
   At The Farm, Frank sits inside the living room, as he has a flashback to the night before, and is silent, as he calls Casey, but gets no answer. Cale, Allison, and Ginny walks inside, as Frank greets his Son, and tells him "Nice win." Cale laughs "Didn't take much to win that race with that setup you gave me." Frank sighs "At least you have a spot for the title." Cale notices some sadness in his Father's eyes, and asks "So where's Casey?" Frank snarls "Beth came over last night and it pissed Casey off and she went to the Motel." Allison meanwhile changes subjects, and tells her Husband and Father In Law "I'm headed down to meet with Bree to discuss the upcoming hearing on Rachel. Bobby's willing to give her life, and he's already called my Grandpa and he's willing to testify." Frank takes a deep breath, and kisses his Granddaughter, and tells them "Well hope everything works out. I got some things to do today." Cale, Allison, and Ginny heads out, as Cale asks his Wife "What is up with Dad?" Allison looks at Cale, and responds "I think he's conflicted, and lost." Cale agrees, and tells Allison "I'm giving him back FJR. And I don't care if Xavier likes it or not."
   Meanwhile at Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Emma sits inside Santo's office, as Santo walks inside, and asks his Wife, with a smile "So have you decided yet who to sacrifice?" Emma answers "How about my Mother?" Santo snaps "Mother? I thought she was dead?" Emma responds "No she isn't, so there's another secret for you!" Santo is quiet, as he laughs "I know Alexandra Mitchell's your Mother, and your Brother is working for me. I wonder if Phillip got his message yet? Similar to what I have in mind for you Nikki." Emma rolls her eyes, and warns her Husband "You won't hurt my Daughters! I've already lost both of them.." Lauren meanwhile walks inside, as Santo laughs "Well here's one of them. Living at The Jackson Estate, heir to billions, she can help me claim Jackson Inc." Lauren looks at Santo, and snaps "How about you screw yourself bastard. I'm here to speak to my Mum!" Santo sits down, and snarls "I will leave when I please. So what you have to tell Nikki, you can tell me." Lauren grows nervous, as Santo glares at Lauren and Emma, as Lauren asks her Mother "So why didn't you mention you slept with Frank Jackson?" Emma quickly responds "It was a one night stand, and I slept with all of them except for Floyd and Brock Jr. Frank was the best in bed though. Damn was he good." Santo screams "Whore! You lie again!" Santo looks at Lauren, and quips "Looks like you were a rebound bastard Lauren." Lauren yells at her Mother and Santo "I hate both of you, and I'm damn glad I know my family so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore!" Santo quips "Met Nikki's Mother yet. She works at Class." Lauren storms out, as Emma yells at Santo "I just lost her permanently now. And it's your damn fault Pablo.." Santo slaps Emma across the room, as he yells "Don't call me that name again Nikki." Nikki backs up, as Santo yells "I will make you regret every lie you told me. And I've already set it in motion." Emma watches, as Santo struts out, and Emma takes out a mirror, as she rubs her face, with fear in her eyes.
   At Class, Sully has arrived, as Phillip sits inside her office, and Sully warns Phillip "Get the hell out of here. I've done gave you an answer." Phillip quickly asks "I'm not here for business, I'm here to see Alexandra!" Sully responds "She hasn't arrived yet, so therefore get out." Phillip looks at Sully, and tells her "I just want you to know I'm just the middleman." Sully quips "I don't really give a shit what you have to say, so therefore, the door's in the middle of the room, use it." Phillip walks out, as Sully takes a deep breath, as Leigh walks inside, and asks her Daughter "Why was Phillip here?" Sully snarls "Looking for Alexandra." Leigh responds to Sully "He looked like something's troubling him." Sully quips "Something will be troubling him if he steps back into this office again." Leigh sighs "You are way too much like X Sully. Both of you have one hell of a temper." Sully yells "Damn straight. Nobody's about to take my store from me, and I'll see to it. I know Santo wants it for his whore of a Wife." Leigh assures Sully "X is taking care of him, and her, and you focus on Class, and Ruthie and Jared. There's already enough madness going around for everybody." Sully sits back in her chair, as Leigh heads to her office, as Sully reads The Gossiper, which makes Sully's eyes turn red.
   And at Floyd and Ciarra's House at Whispering Hills, Beth walks inside, as Ciarra watches the news, and asks her Niece "So now we know where Nathan's been." Beth watches closely, and Floyd walks inside, with Precious, as Beth asks her Aunt "Am I high? Or am I seeing things?" Ciarra shakes her head in disgust, as she sighs "I knew he'd find her. And I bet she's back in town as well." Beth reminds Ciarra "Didn't we decide to let it go?" Ciarra looks at Beth, and tells her "To my last breath, I will never have any use for Rose McClain. And look, she's taken the Sullivan name!" Beth's eyes turn red, as Floyd rolls his eyes, and asks his Wife and Beth "Why do I sense the two of you are about to pay Rose a visit?" Ciarra grabs her purse, and tells Beth "Let's go visit Nathan and Rose." Floyd reminds Ciarra "Remember Nathan is a member of this family, and my Grandson." Ciarra quips "And he seems to have the same habit you had when you were younger, and the rest of the Jackson family." Beth and Ciarra heads out, as Floyd looks at Precious, and tells him "I think we're following them. Car ride." Floyd and Precious gets in his truck, as they head to Nathan's Loft, in Downtown Adam's Landing.
  At Nationwide Records, Nathan sits inside his office, as he listens to the vocals Eve has sent him, and Nathan reads Eve's writing on the front, and is silent, as he listens to her vocals, and concern starts to grow in his eyes, as he smokes a joint, and sighs "Something's off with her. She's never sounded like this." Nathan's phone rings, as it's Rose, and she tells her Husband, laying in bed at Nathan's Loft "Thank you for the flowers love. My favorites." Nathan tells his Wife "Glad you liked it. Come to the office later." Rose responds "I will, with a surprise for you." Rose hangs up, as Nathan sits inside and listens to Eve's tracks, and grows more worried, as she flubs her lyrics, and Latoya walks inside, and yells at Nathan "So has my album been finished? And what's that old shit you're listening to? Is Eve Mathis on crack?" Nathan glares at Latoya, and points to a chair and Latoya snaps "I prefer standing Nathan! Did you like the news bulletin on The Gossiper? Everyone knows you married the woman who let your poor senile Grandma die." Nathan snaps at Latoya "Your album is finished, and you can take your ass back to L.A. and find another label. You're not going to pull a diva trip on me, especially when you don't even have the pipes of Eve's." Latoya quips "I don't carry crack pipes Nathan." Nathan yells "Get lost, and when I finish the final touches, this will be over." Latoya hands a photo to Nathan, as she walks out, and quips "Eve looks like she's hitting a crack pipe or something hard. Amusing." Nathan looks at the tabloid photo, as Eve is seen walking out of a hospital, and he calls Eve, but gets no answer. Nathan sits silently, as he takes a deep toke, and says to himself "Something's wrong. I know there is." Nathan makes a phone call, and tells the person on the other line "Latoya has some ammo."
   Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Xavier and Millie walks inside his office, as Millie looks around, and asks her Father "So this is your second home from the way Leigh and Grandma describes it?" Xavier nods, and cuts to the chase, as Jared walks inside, as does Alexandra, as Xavier asks Millie "So Phillip's trying to take over Class?" Millie nods, and Alexandra adds "I warned him and warned him, and Santo has him wrapped around his finger." Jared defiantly tells everyone "Anyone tries to take my Wife's pride and joy from her will answer to me." Xavier tells his Son In Law "Well Jared, I've arranged that. Phillip has a visitor waiting for him at his house as we speak." Alexandra grows scared, as she asks Xavier "Please tell me you're not about to have him killed. It'd be a mistake." Xavier assures Alexandra "I have no plans to do that, but Phillip will regret joining up with Santo and Nikki." Millie is silent, as she sighs "I hope things went ok with Lauren and Mum." Alexandra looks at Millie, as Jared and Xavier watches, and Alexandra tells everyone "I remembered I need to go check a sale out at Emery's." Alexandra walks out, as Millie asks her Father "So what are you planning for Mum? Grandma did tell me she's planning to meet her soon." Xavier warns his Daughter "My Mother is semi-retired now as she likes to put it, and she's just getting ready." Jared warns Millie "Might want to go ahead and warn her." Millie responds "She deserves whatever she has to deliver." Meanwhile by the elevator, Alexandra is silent, as she says to herself "I have two Granddaughters, and never even knew about it. Emma Nicole Boyd, this has been a long time coming." Alexandra heads to Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, with anger in her eyes.
   At The ALPD, Bree walks inside Bobby's office, as Rachel sits inside handcuffed, and cradles a pillow, as Olivia, Allison, and Cale walks inside, and Olivia yells at her Niece "Oh just stop with the damn act!" Olivia slaps the pillow out of Rachel's arms, as Rachel screams "You killed my baby! You killed it!" Allison watches, as does Cale, as Bobby looks at Rachel, and warns her "I know you're putting on an act, and it's not working." Rachel shakes her head back and forth, as Allison screams at her Cousin "Stop with the shit! You tried to kidnap my Daughter, and you are going to pay for it in a damn jail cell!" Olivia snarls "If I don't kill her first." Bobby tells Olivia and Allison "I got this already taken care of. Rachel won't be sent to a nice sanitarium or the City Hospital Psychiatric Ward, but to Unity Prison! I should go for the death penalty." Rachel looks around, as she grows scared, and yells "It's all of your faults. Stole my child, and I steal yours." Olivia slaps Rachel in the mouth, and begins to attack her, as Bree, Cale, and Allison pulls Olivia off of Rachel, and Bobby yells for a jailer, as he walks inside and takes Rachel back to her cell, and Bobby tells Olivia, Allison, and Cale "Bree will represent your case, and I play golf with the judge who owes me a favor. I've also called Cass, and Rachel will be in jail before you know." Cale looks at Bobby, and tells him "She's lucky to be in jail or I'd kill her for what she tried to do." Olivia assures her Son In Law "Oh she'll get it. Trust me on that." Bree walks out of the room, and motions for her Cousin, as Cale follows, and Bree asks Cale "Have you seen Colt? He didn't come back to the Mansion last night?" Cale tells Bree "He flew back to Adam's Landing with us." Bree heads to her office silently, as she calls Colt, and his phone goes to voicemail. Back inside Bobby's office, Bobby tells Allison and Olivia "Rachel's plea is set for tomorrow." Olivia asks "That's supposed to be the double wedding?" Bobby looks down, and says to Olivia "Only date available." Olivia looks at Allison, as Cale walks back inside, and tells them "Tomorrow will be the day." They head out, as Bobby is silent, and he takes a drink of liquor, as he looks at his engagement ring to Beth, as he continues to have doubts.
    Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Ava sits in the living room with J.J., as she watches him intently, as she notices him staring at a painting on the wall, and Ava goes "J.J?" J.J. doesn't respond, as Ava sits back and pulls out her computer, as she begins to type something into the search engine, as she grows concerned for her Grandson. At HaleCorp, Winston sits inside his office, as he calls Victoria, in Buenos Aires, and asks his Daughter "What's the update?" Victoria, standing by the bedside, tells her Father "The other Doctor has given me some room to get her out of here, and she's ready to go as well." Winston tells his Daughter "Well I'll send my jet that way, and prepare everyone." Victoria tells her Father "Keep it quiet." At Nationwide Records, Nathan sits inside his office, as Allan and Ginny walks inside, and Nathan shows his Father a picture of Eve, and plays some tracks, as Allan tells his Son "Something's wrong?" Nathan sighs with sadness "I believe you're right Dad. When I see her, I plan to find out the truth." Allan reminds Nathan "Keep an eye on Latoya, she's got it in for Eve. I already heard a rumor on the news about her." Nathan rolls his eyes with disgust. Meanwhile at Nathan's Loft, Rose puts on a robe, as she begins to head down to Nationwide Records, as she's greeted by Beth and Ciarra, as Rose rolls her eyes, and Ciarra slaps Rose in the face, and Beth asks "Want to go another round?" At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Emma sits inside Santo's office, as Emma holds an icepack to her face, as Alexandra storms inside, and slams the door, and Emma rolls her eyes, as Alexandra, in a tone of anger, says to her Daughter "You are a disgrace Nicole. How could you keep my Granddaughters from me?" Emma grows silent. Meanwhile Santo arrives at Phillip's home, and walks inside as the door's unlocked, and looks around, as Phillip isn't there." At the ALPD, Bree calls Colt again, but to no answer. Frank calls Casey, and leaves her a message, and tells her "Call me please." At City Hospital, Terrance is also on the phone as he calls Casey, and gets no answer and Sassy walks inside, and Terrance asks "So where the hell is Dr.Ryan?" Sassy responds "Morning sickness." Terrance laughs "Morning sickness my ass. I'm about to call her worst enemy if she doesn't show up in a few more minutes!" Meanwhile at The Holiday Motel, in a room, laying in a bed, Casey looks over, and says "Thank you for being here for me." Colt is silent, as he checks his phone, and regret shows in his eyes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment