Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 75. Fear

  It's the next morning and Beth arrives at Sully's room at City Hospital to find Pedro inside.Beth asks Pedro"Where's my grand-daughter?"Pedro tells her"She checked out this morning."Beth isn't pleased and asks Pedro suspiciously"Why did you let her check out of the hospital?"Pedro is silent and tells Beth"She was ready to go and she takes after you."Beth rolls her eyes and Pedro tells Beth"I want to talk to you about Leigh.."Beth quickly tells him"Right now my focus is on Sully!But we will be talking about Leigh!When I think of you now I don't see the man I fell in love with."Pedro tries to apologize and Beth throws up her hand and tells Pedro"We have nothing left between us.You need to accept that Dr.Del Mar."Beth walks out and calls Xavier.Pedro sits in the room,with look of regret and promises to himself"I'm going to make this right."
  Xavier meanwhile has arrived at The Penthouse to find Jared and asks him"Where's Sully?"Jared tells Xavier"She left as soon as we got back home."Xavier is scared as is Jared and Xavier changes subject and asks Chant"What did you find out from Chant last night?"Jared tells him"Your sister's back in town."Xavier asks"Jamie?"Jared shakes his head"That's not the worst of it."Xavier calmly asks Jared"The worst part is your father breathes as does your Grandfather.Now what could be worse?"Jared tells Xavier"He's seeing Cecelia."Xavier is shocked and asks Jared"Chant's sleeping with my daughter?"Jared nods and tells Xavier"He and Grandfather's using all their resources to get back Foodstar."Xavier pats Jared on the back and tells him"You are a good kid Jared.I want you to help me."Xavier tells Jared of his plan and tells Jared"If it works as I plan,you'll be set for life as will Sully.The only Hale deserving of Northbrook or Foodstar is you.It's your legacy and once we take care of your family,then you can have it."Xavier and Jared discuss strategy as there's a knock on the door.Jared looks through the peep-hole to see his father on the other side and tells Xavier"It's Chant."Xavier leaves through the back door and tells Jared"Play him like a hand of cards and I'm going to check on Sully."Xavier leaves and Jared answers the door and tells his father"So I hear Grandpa's enjoying the islands?"Chant is hesitant and looks down and tells his son in a quiet tone"He'd dead Jared."Jared tells his father"Just as dead as you."
  At The Sunset Club,Leigh meets up with Cecelia and asks her"I thought you were returning to the estate last night?"Cecelia snaps at her mother"My home's in Southpoint Beach!"Leigh tells Cecelia"I understand that this is a lot to take in,but..."Cecelia asks her mother"How in the hell am I supposed to grasp everything that's happened?Xavier Jackson is my father?I have a sister and a family I never knew of?"Leigh explains to Cecelia"I was shot on the runway and Daniel kept me in a coma.When I woke up,I didn't remember who I was and then you were born and Daniel kept me on medicine that numbed my memory to where I couldn't remember my past.Only when he was locked up,did I begin to realize the truth and when Beth arrived,she knew who I was and she saved my life and yours too."Cecelia apologizes to Leigh telling her"The more I learn,the more I understand.Give me time Mom."Leigh hugs her and tells her"I will.But would you try to be there for your sister.I think it'd be good for both of you."Cecelia asks Leigh"How is Sully?"Leigh tells Cecelia"Not well at all.Xavier went to check on her after Beth called and told him she checked herself out."Cecelia assures Leigh"Sully seems to be very strong."Leigh agrees and tells her daughter"I want you to at least grow close to her.You both need each other."Cecelia promises her Mother"I will do my best."Leigh hugs her and receives a message from Xavier.Leigh heads out and asks Cecelia to come back to Hell Hill with her."Cecelia tells her"I got to finish up here and I'll be over later."Leigh tells her"I hope so."Leigh leaves and Cecelia makes a phone call to Sully and it instantly goes to voicemail."Cecelia hangs up the phone and returns to her room at The Club.
  Beth meanwhile returns to Hell Hill and goes in the study and asks Xavier"Was Sully home?"Xavier tells his mother"Jared told me she left this morning."Beth gets frantic and asks"Does he know where she went?"Xavier shrugs and takes a deep breath and tells her"I have called her repeatedly but she hasn't answered the phone."Beth tells him"I have too.Are you thinking?"Xavier quickly stops Beth and sternly states"Don't even consider that thought Mother!"Leigh meanwhile returns and asks Beth and Xavier"Did you guys find Sully yet?"Both of them looks at Leigh with a scared face and Xavier hugs Leigh and tells her"Nobody knows where she is."Beth meanwhile gets a phone call from Ava and tells Xavier and Leigh"I'm meeting with Ava to discuss some things.Maybe she's seen Sully."Xavier tells his mother"Hopefully Ava knows where she is."Beth tells Xavier"Ava hasn't seen her either."Beth walks out and Xavier looks at Leigh,on the verge of tears and tells her"I don't know what to do for her Leigh.I just don't know."Leigh hugs Xavier and tells him"She's not alone.And neither are you."Xavier holds onto Leigh and tells her"I'm worried about Cecelia too."Leigh tells him"She's not adjusting well.Give her some time."Xavier understands and tells Leigh"I'm more concerned about her relationship with Chant Hale."Leigh tells him"Chant's been her sponsoring her modeling career."Xavier tells Leigh"I can assure you that will soon come to a close."
  At The Penthouse,Chant has left and Jared once again calls his wife,and it goes straight to voicemail,adding more concern and worry.Jared walks to the bedroom and goes through Sully's jewelry box and notices her razor-blades are missing and Jared calls Sully again,once again to voicemail.He then sees her phone in the bathroom,turned off.Jared begins to panic and makes a phone call to Xavier.Jared tells Xavier about Sully and hangs up the phone.At Hell Hill,Xavier tells Leigh"Stay here and keep your ears open.I'm going to find Sully before she does something she regrets."He rushes out and Leigh is scared and concerned about both her daughters.Beth arrives at Class and as she heads to Ava's office,she gets a message from Xavier and rushes into Ava's office.Ava asks Beth"What's the latest?"Beth tells Ava"Sully has disappeared."Ava shakes her head and pulls out her lighter and tells Beth"Desi will pay for this."Beth pulls out her pistol and tells Ava coldly"Damn right she will!"Cecelia returns to Chant's room at The Sunset Club and she tells him"I'm moving out.My family needs me."Chant tells her"If you move out,your career will be over."Cecelia is silent as she looks at Chant.She tells him as she sees Jamie come out of the bathroom"I guess it is!"She leaves and Chant tells Jamie"Now on to Ava."Meanwhile outside Desi's home,Sully sits calmly in her car outside,she pulls out her razor and cuts herself on the arm.She watches the door silently and opens up her glove-box and pulls out a gun.She looks at the gun and Desi's house,then she reaches for her razor again.She is silent and notices Michael leaving the house.Sully reaches for her purse,stocking it with a razor and her gun,and creeps inside Desi's house.

1 comment:

  1. ANYBODY'S GUESS AS TO WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN !! SO EXCITING !!

    ReplyDelete