Thursday, January 17, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 73. The Innocent Ones

  At City Hospital,Xavier has arrived along with Ava and Jared, and Leigh and Cecelia has shown up and awaiting Sully's arrival.Xavier asks Leigh"What happened?"Leigh tells Xavier"Sully and Desi got into a huge fight outside Chantel's.Desi pushed Sully and she fell and went into labor."Suddenly the paramedics rush into the ER with Sully on the stretcher and Beth's by her side."Sully screams in pain and Leigh cringes hearing her cries.Jared is furious and rushes into the triage as does Xavier.Leigh stays behind with Cecelia and Ava in the waiting room.Cecelia asks her mother"Why are we here?This doesn't concern us."Leigh looks at her daughter and tells her"Sully's your sister and Xavier is your father."Cecelia is taken aback and goes"What the hell?"Meanwhile in the triage,Beth yells at the nurse"We need to do an emergency C-section!"Beth then preps her grand-daughter for birth as Xavier and Jared sit alongside,offering their support.Beth tells them"Sully won't feel a thing though she will be aware of her surroundings."Sully begins to calm down as Xavier and Jared each holds her hands and she looks at Jared with tears and tells him"What if the baby.."Beth looks at her grand-daughter with a look of uncertainty,Xavier also sees Beth's expression and squeezes his daughter's hand and tells her"Your family's here princess.No need to worry."
  Meanwhile Desi has returned home,shaken up by what's happened and finds Bobby and Country waiting for her.Desi yells at them"I'm not in the mood!Leave me alone!"Bobby and Country ignore her demands and follows her inside and Bobby cuts to the chase and tells her"What possessed you to rob Xavier?"Desi snaps"I have to save my company that was stolen from me."Country stands silent and Bobby reminds Desi"That deal was totally legal and you know that."Desi gets frantic and yells"So are you guys going to kill me over it?"Bobby calmly tells her"As of now,I'm dropping you as a client and you best hope Xavier gets back his deeds."Desi yells"Leigh's got them.Go attack her!"Country tells Desi"You screwed yourself."Bobby replies"Couldn't say it better myself."And they walk out."Desi paces through the room,knowing the storm that's brewing and there's a knock at her door.She answers to find Chant.Chant asks her"Where are the deeds?"Desi tells Chant"I didn't get them."Chant rolls his eyes and gets disgusted and snarls"You know there's no saving you now after what happened at Chantel's."Desi quickly snaps in a paranoid tone"I know that Chant.She shouldn't have stolen my company."Chant snaps"You shouldn't have killed my father either and now you can prepare for a suite in Unity Prison or a pine box."Desi pulls out a knife and screams"If you don't get out of my house,you'll be joining your daddy!"Chant calmly walks out and tells Desi"I'd go to the islands if I was you."and he leaves.Desi once again paces the floor and says to herself"I'm done for.I'm done!"
  Back at the hospital,Leigh has explained to Cecelia about her life with Xavier and Cecelia's floored.She asks her mother"Dad always said you had a mental problem?"Leigh tells her"He and Dr.Del Mar kept me doped up with mind-control medicine so I couldn't remember who I was or my family."Cecelia tells her mom"I will have a hard time adjusting to this."Ava tells Leigh and Cecelia"We support our own in this family.That's something you can count on."Meanwhile Pedro comes into the waiting room and Leigh screams"Oh my god!Get away from me!"Cecelia hugs her Mother and assures her"Nothing's going to happen Mom!"Pedro walks out and Ava follows.In the hall,Ava asks Pedro"I thought you left with Eve?"Pedro tells Ava"I almost did but I love Beth and I want to make things right with her."Ava quips sarcastically"Good luck with that one Pedro."Ruth and Frank arrives and Ava greets them as Pedro goes into the triage.Ava fills them in and they both are disgusted by Desi's actions.Ava then re-introduces them to Leigh and Cecelia.Leigh gives Frank and Ruth a hug and introduces them to Cecelia who's silent and doesn't say much.Ruth tells them"Welcome home."Cecelia gets upset and tells them"I don't understand any of this.I just don't know what think about a whole new family and a new father."Leigh tells her"It will take some time,It will for me too."
  In the triage,Sully is calm as Xavier and Jared sits by her side,holding her hand during the delivery.Beth,along with Terrance,who's come at Beth's request,is assisting Beth,and Beth and Terrance deliver a pre-mature boy.The baby's silent and Sully asks her Grand-mother"What is it!Jared and Xavier looks at Sully as Beth's also silent and she and Terrance realizes something and Beth holds back her emotions as she picks up the baby and tries to get him to cry.Beth looks at Terrance again with tears welling,Jared,Xavier,and now Sully sees her reaction and Beth turns around,holding her great-grandson,sadly and somberly tells Sully"He's gone."Sully is in shock and begins to shake,fighting back emotions says cautiously"My little boy's alive isn't he?"He has to be.He can make it."Beth looks at Sully with tears beginning to flow,and gives the baby to Sully and Sully holds her child closely and cries as Xavier and Jared are at her side.
   Chant's returned to his room at The Sunset Club and notices Cara and a veiled woman waiting for him.Chant tells his ex-wife and attorney"Desi fell through."The veiled woman takes off her veil and tells Cara and Chant"If you want to get Ava,I will do it and even the score."Chant smiles and tells Cara"Plan B in motion."Desi's at home and Michael arrives and notices his mother in severe panic.He tells her"Mom,What is wrong?"Desi turns her head to her son and tells him in a calm frightened tone"I'm screwed."Back at the Hospital,Leigh,Cecelia,Ruth,Frank,and Ava are in the waiting room and awaiting news on the Sully's baby.In the triage,Sully cries to Xavier and Jared,cradling her life-less baby boy"He should be here.I can't believe it."Xavier and Jared console her as the nurse comes into the room to take the baby away,Xavier somberly tells the nurse,just a few more minutes.The nurse quietly walks out.Terrance and Beth are walking down the hall slowly,and Beth tells Terrance"I want to tell them myself."Terrance goes back to the triage and runs into Pedro,warning him"It's not a good time right now to see Beth."Pedro understands and walks away,Beth's arrived in the waiting room and takes a deep breath to contain her composure,looks at Leigh,Cecelia,Ava,Ruth,and Frank.They know something's wrong.Beth,fighting back her tears,tells all of them"He didn't make it."

1 comment:

  1. YOU WERE SO RIGHT ABOUT THE KLEENEX !! SO SAD ! CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT !! I KNOW FIREWORKS ARE GOING TO GO OFF FOR SURE NOW !!

    ReplyDelete