Thursday, January 31, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 83. The Meeting

   At Hell Hill,Jared and Beth return with Sully as Xavier,Leigh,and Cecelia's been waiting for them.Sully tells Jared"I want to go back home.I'm not up to visiting."Xavier tells his daughter"I told Jared to bring you here.You need help Princess."Sully looks around at everyone and assures them"I'm not crazy.I want that bitch to pay for what she did!"Jared looks at Sully with tears and tells his wife"You are breaking down.I've seen this in the past.You need to deal with your issues."Sully gets angry and yells at everyone"Am I crazy because I am in mourning?Am I crazy because I tried to kill someone I know everyone in this room hates?"Xavier assures Sully"Desi's about to go away for a long time.I'll see to that.Trust me when I tell you that because when it comes to my family,I'll move mountains to take their troubles away."Beth walks over to her grand-daughter and tells her"I called the hospital and there's a wing devoted to mental health and you will get the help you need and I'm on call whenever you need me."Sully turns the offer down and bluntly tells them"I will not go to an asylum!I'm not crazy damnit!I want my baby!"Jared looks at Xavier and Beth and he then tells Sully"If you don't go on your own,I'm checking you in myself.I will not watch you destroy yourself."Leigh and Cecelia tells Sully"We're all here for you,all we want is for you to get the help you need."Xavier then tells his daughter"You got a lot of things going for you.You have a lot to look forward to when you get out.You won.Now take care of you."Sully cries to her family"I may have won the war,but I lost my son.I don't think I can get over that."Sully tries to leave and Jared stops her.He looks at his wife with tears and says"I have already filed the papers.You are going tonight or I will have to leave."Xavier holds on to Leigh as Cecelia stands by and Beth tells her Granddaughter"I got everything arranged Sully.Desi won't ever hurt you again."Leigh tells her"You're not doing this alone."The family holds Sully as she looks at her Father and tearfully asks him"Why me?"Xavier looks at Sully and tells her with tears in his eyes"Sometimes things happen that nobody can control,but survival is key.Princess,you are a survivor and you will only be stronger from this."He holds her and gives her a kiss and tells her"Remember,you're my daughter.You are a Jackson."Sully smiles at him as Leigh gives her a hug as does Cecelia.Jared and Beth takes Sully to City Hospital,where she will admitted to get help for her issues.Xavier tells his Mother"Take care of her."Beth wipes a tear from her son's eye and says softly"She will be fine."They leave and Xavier goes to the study as Leigh and Cecelia are in the living room.Cecelia asks her Mother"Shouldn't he go with Sully?"Leigh hugs her and says"He needs some time alone."In the study,Xavier sits at his desk and cries for his daughter and makes a phone call,telling them"See to it she stays locked up.Deny bail."He hangs up and looks at B.R's portrait and says"Take care of my daughter."
  Meanwhile,Michael has returned home to find the locks changed.Burt answers the door and tells Michael"You're evicted.I'm having your belongings packed and sent to you.I don't like to live with trashy people."Michael gets angry and yells at Burt"You are working for Xavier,seeing to it my family's destroyed."Burt pulls out Rachel's book and laughs at Michael"From what I've read so far,you guys have done a fine job destroying things on your own."Michael punches Burt and Burt wipes his face and warns Michael"That was a bad decision to make.I could have let you stay but you ruined it."Burt gives Michael a suitcase and tells him"Let me know where you're crashing so I can send your things to you.Get out of my house."Burt closes the door and locks it and Michael shakes his head in anger and heads to The Sunset Club to rent a room for the night.Inside the house,Burt sits down on the couch and goes through a box of Rachel's belongings from her childhood.He calls Rachel but it goes to voicemail.He finds a diary in the box and begins to read it.He comes across something and has a look of horror and says"That's the secret she never told me."He sees a picture on the wall of Desi and Rodney and walks over and pulls the picture from the wall and smashes it on the floor.
  As for Rachel,she's met up with Jack at The Sunset Club and Jack notices some tension and asks Rachel"I take it things didn't go well with my Mom?"Rachel sighs in frustration and has a flashback to her conversation with Ava earlier and tells Jack"She knows I'm pregnant."Jack is upset and tells Rachel,shaking his head"She overheard us last night."Rachel gets upset and tells Jack"I told her the truth.She knows it could be Xavier's child."Jack warns Rachel"You should have stayed quiet."Rachel gets frustrated and tells Jack"It'd come out eventually."Meanwhile at The Exposer,Aretha is in her office as Ava arrives and Ava asks Aretha"Did you know anything about Rachel Lane being pregnant?"Aretha is shocked and tells Ava"I didn't know.Are you for real?"Ava yells frantically"Hell yes it's real!She admitted it to me.And the tramp doesn't even know who's the father!"Aretha tells her friend"Calm down Ava.We know she seduced Xavier and I imagine she has slept with Jack."Ava rolls her eyes and huffs"Don't remind me of that one.I know Jack isn't the father and this is the last thing Xavier needs."Aretha advises Ava"Don't do anything rash.Rachel does hold stock in Class and you funded her book,which is a best-seller.Before you start to plot,find out for sure who's the father."Ava tells Aretha"My family is going through hell,I don't want anymore pain added to what's already been caused."Aretha asks Ava about Ruth and Ava responds"Mama's fine.She sure doesn't need to know anything."Aretha then gets a text and shows it to Ava and Ava reads it,finding out about her niece Sully's attempt to murder Desi and the outcome.Ava warns Aretha"Keep this to yourself and worry about seeing what you can get out of Rachel.I'm going to check on my brother."Aretha gives Ava a hug and assures her"I plan to twist this into Sully's favor.And I'll find out what's up with Rachel."Ava leaves and Aretha leaves a text for Rachel and gets a call from Willie.Aretha tells her Mother"I'm finishing up,I'll be home shortly."Aretha makes a text to a source at the ALPD and heads home.
  Back at Hell Hill,Xavier comes out of his study and tells Leigh and Cecelia"Mother has called me,Sully's been admitted.It will be good for her and I hope she gets well."Leigh assures him"Beth won't let anything happen to our daughter."Cecelia asks"When can she have visitors?"Xavier tells her"She needs some time to get over everything and Mother will be checking on her often as will I and Jared."Cecelia asks"What can I do to help?"Xavier tells Cecelia and Leigh"I want both of you to stay silent in regards to Winston being alive.That will go a long way for Sully to get well again."Leigh and Cecelia agrees and Ava walks in and asks about Sully.Xavier fills Ava in and tells her his plan.Ava agrees to stay silent about Winston and tells Xavier"Sully's been through hell and she deserves some happiness and justice."Xavier agrees and Ava gives her brother a hug and heads home.As Ava is walking out she runs into Beth and tells her"I need to tell you something."Beth is curious and knows that something's up due to the seriousness of Ava's tone and Ava tells Beth"I'll tell you in the morning."Ava leaves and Beth is suspicious and heads inside.Jared meanwhile returns to The Penthouse and looks around and thinks of Sully.He goes to the bedroom and sits on the bed and thinks of his wife and prays"Take care of my wife."He sees Sully's designs on the dresser and smells her scent in the room and lays down on the bed and cries for his wife.

1 comment:

  1. JUST FINISHED EPISODE 83 WITH MY COFFEE ! LOL
    NOW WHAT WILL I DO UNTIL MONDAY ??? LOL
    BETTER THAN A NOVEL !

    ReplyDelete