Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 77. Cleaning Out Closets

  Xavier returns to Hell Hill to find Leigh waiting for him.She gives him a hug and asks him"Is Sully ok?Xavier assures her"She will be fine.It'll take some time but I think she'll be able to move on from everything that's happened."Meanwhile there's a knock at the door and Xavier answers it to find Cecelia and welcomes her in as she gives her Mother a hug.Leigh asks Cecelia"How did things go with Chant?"Xavier tells Cecelia"I know about Chant sponsoring your career in modeling.Not a wise move."Cecelia snaps at Xavier"You have no right to tell me what to do with my life.You don't even know me!"Xavier warns Cecelia"Chant Hale and his father has a vendetta against my family.I don't want you to get caught up in it."Cecelia responds in frustration"Just because your my father doesn't give you the right to tell me what to do!"Xavier is silent and Leigh assures Cecelia"He's only watching out for your best interests."Cecelia tells her Mother"I'm not some naive ditz who can't read between the lines.After what I seen today,I'm done with Chant."Xavier asks Cecelia"What did you see?"Cecelia opens up to Leigh and Xavier and tells her parents"Chant would only sponsor me if I slept with him.And when I seen that woman in his room."Xavier asks"Jamie?"Cecelia asks Xavier"Do you know her?"Xavier rolls his eyes and sighs"That's my sister unfortunately."Leigh fills Xavier in on some things that shocks Cecelia and she asks them"Is Jamie a whore?"Xavier sarcastically responds"You answered your own question sweetie."Cecelia rolls her eyes and leaves,telling her parents"I need some time to myself"and leaves.Xavier then asks Leigh"Jamie was sleeping with Daniel?"Leigh asks Xavier"Wasn't she getting plastic surgery after being burned in a house fire?"Xavier nods and tells Leigh"She's in town for one reason."Leigh asks"What is the reason?"Xavier tells Leigh"Ava."
   Meanwhile Frank's at The Farm and Ruth walks into the living room after a nap.Ruth tells Frank"I don't think I can take much more tragedy in my family.It's too much."Frank tells his Mother"You need to relax and take care of yourself Mama."Ruth asks about Sully and Frank tells her"She's home.But Xavier told me she isn't handling things well."Ruth assures Frank"She's very strong.She's got a great support system and she'll do fine."There's a knock at the door,and Frank goes to answer the door.Bree has returned and Frank greets her with a hug as does Ruth.Bree asks Frank"Have you seen my Mom?"Frank is stunned as is Ruth and Frank asks his niece"Isn't she in Southpoint Beach?"Bree tells Frank"She left town and said she was coming to see you."Frank is shocked as is Ruth and she sits down,and Bree asks her Grandmother"You don't look well.Are you ok?"Ruth looks at them and says in frustration"Jamie won't ever learn.I can't go through this again!"Frank and Bree walks into the other room as Ruth stays in the living room,Frank catches Bree up on everything that's been going on and Bree voices concern to her Uncle over Ruth's condition,telling him"She looks tired."Frank tells Bree"She is tired.She's staying with me and the last thing she needs is more turmoil."Bree asks Frank"Where could Mom be if she isn't here?"Frank thinks for a moment and with a look of disappointment tells Bree"She's here to even the score with Ava."Bree gets disgusted and tells Frank"I'm going over to The Sunset Club to check in."Frank tells his niece"I think you should stay here.Mama would be pleased and I'll see what I can find out."Bree accepts and walks back into the living room.Frank makes a phone call to Xavier and Xavier tells Frank"Jamie is staying at The Sunset Club with Chant."Frank hangs up and looks into the living room,and heads for The Sunset Club to find his sister.
  At Chantel's,Rachel has finished with her meeting with Ava,Beth,and Aretha and they've headed home.Rachel walks up to the bar and asks the man she seen earlier"What are you doing here?"He responds"I have my reasons."He asks Rachel"So you've moved on I see?"Rachel gets angry and snaps"Are you stalking me?"He tells her"I heard you slept with Xavier Jackson."Rachel tells him"Yes I did,to get back at my mother.And I have moved on to someone new."The man tells Rachel"I guess it's time for me to move on as well."He comments to Rachel"You look to be gaining some weight."Rachel quickly tells him"And?"The man looks at her with suspicion and walks away.Rachel then calls Jack and tells him to meet her.She waits for him,meanwhile outside,The man places a phone call and tells the person on the other line"I'm here."
  At The Sunset Club,Jamie and Chant are in their room,and Jamie takes off her makeup and asks Chant"Do you think this will do the trick?"Chant smiles and tells Jamie"Ava will be horrified."Jamie asks Chant"Do I scare you?"Chant quickly says to Jamie,in a fake tone,which Jamie is taking in caution"You don't scare me a bit Jamie and cringingly kisses her on the lips."Jamie plays along with Chant and tells him"You are true and honest Chant.That's why I think I'm falling in love with you."Chant tells Jamie"I have loved you from the first time we met."Jamie kisses him on the cheek and says"I'm about to go visit Ava."She puts on her veil and walks outside.Once outside she makes a phone call,but to no answer.Downstairs,Frank has arrived and a few moments later notices a veiled woman walking downstairs.Frank approaches her and Jamie stops in her tracks and in shock says"How did you know I was here Frank?"Frank tells his sister"Don't worry about that as much as you should that you will lose me forever if what you're about to do does anything to our Mama!Jamie is silent.Frank tells her"I'm tired of this and Mama doesn't need the pressure,she's getting up in years and if you and Ava goes at it again,I fear it could kill her."Jamie looks at her brother and leaves.Frank heads out as well.Frank calls Bree and tells her"I found your Mama and she's doing what I suspected."Bree is angry and tells Frank"This is bad."Frank sternly says to Bree"Don't tell your Grandma about this."Bree assures him"I won't."and hangs up the phone.Ruth walks into the kitchen and can tell that Bree knows something asks"She's here isn't she?"Bree looks at her Grandmother and walks over and gives her a hug.Ruth has a look of sadness on her face and Bree feels Ruth's pain as Ruth cries on her Granddaughter's shoulder.
   Back at Hell Hill,Beth has returned and tells Xavier and Leigh"Desi's daughter's writing a tell all on her mother.This will be the best thing to get back at Desi."Xavier tells his Mother and Leigh"I stopped by earlier to give Sully the title to the company.Desi's lost her store."Leigh asks Beth and Xavier"How is any of this going to help Sully?"Beth tells Leigh"Sully knows that no matter what happens,she has her family."Xavier receives a phone call from Country and exits the room.Cecelia walks back in and tells Beth and Leigh"It's nice around here."Leigh asks her daughter"Where did you go?"Cecelia tells them"I walked around the estate and who named this place Hell Hill?"Beth laughs and tells her"You will see why in time my dear."In the library,Xavier tells Country"Where are you?"Country is in the storm shelter with a unknown person and tells Xavier"X,I'll make them comfortable."Xavier tells him"I'll come down in the morning."Meanwhile,Rachel and Jack are at The Sunset Club and Rachel tells Jack"Remember what I told you the other night?"Jack replies"I remember."Rachel has a look of uncertainty and tells him"There's another possibility."Jack is shocked."Jamie returns to Chant's room and Chant comments"That was quick!"Jamie tells him"She wasn't home."Jamie has a flashback to her encounter with her brother and snaps out of it and tells Chant"I got an idea on how to get Ava."Chant asks her"What are you thinking of doing?"Jamie smirks and says to him,giving him a kiss"Trust me on this one."
 

1 comment:

  1. OH, WHAT DRAMA !! NEVER A DULL MOMENT , JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE THINGS FIGURED OUT, BAM ! NOW WHAT IS COUNTRY UP TO ?? LOL

    ReplyDelete