Friday, January 25, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 79. Letting Go

  In the storm shelter,Winston is furious as Xavier asks Winston"Do you like your arrangements?"Winston yells at Xavier"I will make you suffer dearly for this Xavier!"Xavier hears someone coming to the storm shelter and looks out the door.Country asks"Who is it X?"Xavier laughs"Looks like we have a visitor."Ava walks in the storm shelter and sees Winston chained to the floor and tells Xavier and Country"I love what I'm seeing."She walks over to Winston and tells him"Good to see you're still alive so I can kill you myself."Xavier asks Winston"Isn't there something you want to tell Ava?"Ava looks at Winston and asks him in a teasing,yet threatening tone"Are you going after my family again Winston?"Ava puts her hand in her purse and warns him"Don't think I won't let you get away from it."Xavier laughs"He's already dead.Winston wants to tell you something Ava."Xavier tells Winston"Tell your wife about your new friend."Winston is silent and Ava is curious to know as Xavier asks Winston"Are you going to tell her or do I have to do it?"Winston gives all of them an evil glare and Xavier warns his sister"Winston has brought Jamie back to town to finish his plan to get Foodstar back."Ava gets furious and looks at Winston,shaking her head with a look of disgust and pulls out a knife from her purse and tells Winston coldly"I hate you so much you ruthless old bastard!"Xavier tells Ava"All it will take is one move or Winston's gone sis so let him suffer awhile before putting him out of his misery."Ava smiles at her brother and asks Country"Did you know about this too?"Country looks at Ava and laughs"I only do what X tells me when it comes to protecting his family."Ava hugs him and hugs Xavier and tells him"You have become the true leader of our Family.I think our father would be proud of you."Xavier is silent and then says"Thank you Ava."Ava leaves to head to Class and Xavier tells Country"Keep Winston company until I return."Country asks him"Where are you going X?"Xavier tells them"I got to pay my respects to Chant"and leaves Country and Winston in the storm shelter.Country quips to Winston,while pulling out a liquor bottle brought to him by Xavier"I have a great job.This is what it's about."Winston looks at Country and says"Enjoy it while it lasts you illiterate idiot."Country looks at him,and asks surprised"Insults?Nobody will insult me old man!"Country walks over to Winston,with his bottle of liquor and rifle and warns Winston"Give me one reason why you should live after the hell you caused?"
  At Desi's now former home,Burt shows her his deed to her house and she tells Burt"How in the hell did you get this...I think I know."Michael is upset and tells Mom"I think it's Xavier."Burt tells them"From everything I know about you,this doesn't surprise me at all.You must of really pissed him off."Desi quickly snaps"This is my home,Rodney and I raised our children here.This is all I have left."Burt tells them"I don't know what's going on nor do I really care,but I'm gonna go settle in."Burt walks upstairs and Desi looks at Michael and says in a scared tone"Xavier's going to destroy me." She heads out and tells Michael"Stay here.I need to go think about some things."Michael tells his Mother"Don't get into any trouble."Desi leaves and Michael walks into the living room and turns on the TV.The news is on and the news anchor says"A tell all expose on Desi Lane officially hit the bookshelves.Written by Ms.Lane's estranged daughter Rachel Lane."Michael turns the TV off and rolls his eyes with disgust and has a look of defeat.
  At Chantel's,Bree and Ruth are having lunch and Ruth tells her Granddaughter"I'm so worried about our family."Bree tries to reassure her"Everything will be fine Grandma."Ruth tells Bree"I hope so sweetie.I really do."Meanwhile Jamie arrives in Chantel's and Bree notices her Mother and tells Ruth"I'll be right back"and walks over to her Mother asking her in a tone of frustration"I thought you were over what happened with Ava."Jamie tells her daughter"Ava deserves what's coming to her.Nothing will stop me from it."Bree warns her Mother"If anything happens to my Grandma over this,I'm done with you.Grandma's frail and she is tired."Jamie wants to say hello to her Mother but Bree tells Jamie"I think you need to head back home Mom and save her some grief."Jamie tells her daughter"I won't let Ava get away from what she did.She needs to be committed."Jamie leaves and Bree returns to her table.Ruth asks Bree"Where did you go?"Bree tells her"I seen Michael."Ruth didn't see Jamie earlier and doesn't know she was there."Meanwhile Jamie is outside and makes another phone call,and going to voicemail."She grows concerned as she heads to Class to visit Ava.
  Desi arrives at Percy's and everyone in the diner stares at her as she looks at the TV and sees the announcement of her daughter's tell all.She watches as she grows with anger as the news anchor is interviewing Aretha about Rachel's book.Aretha tells him"Beth Jackson and Ava Jackson played a huge part in helping Rachel get things off her chest and move on from her bad childhood."Desi yells at the TV"You lying bitch!"Desi asks the waitress to change the channel and Sassy walks out and sees Desi and asks with a laugh"You're truly famous now Desi."Desi gives Sassy an evil look and tells her"Rachel's a spoiled brat and My worst enemies are turning my daughter against me.Beth has it out for me."Sassy meanwhile receives a box and opens it to find Rachel Lane's book,titled"Freedom By Rachel Lane,daughter of former business magnate and beloved figure Desi Lane."Desi snatches the book from Sassy and reads a few pages and throws the book across the room with rage and Sassy warns Desi"I won't tolerate outbursts in here nor any bad things said about the owner of Percy's.Desi gives Sassy a look of disgust and in a defeated tone says"They've bought you off didn't they Sassy?"Sassy sternly tells Desi"Beth has done me well and nobody's going to disrespect her around me."Suddenly a a member of the press arrives and asks Desi"is it true you pushed Sully down causing her to lose her child?"Desi yells"Go to hell!All of you!"and rushes out.Sassy tells the waitresses"Desi's banned from here.Call the ALPD if she comes back."Desi calls Michael and heads home embarrassed and disgusted with her daughter's book and she makes a phone call and tells them"I will tell my side of the story if you offer the right price?"Desi smiles and says"It's a deal."and hangs up the phone.
  Ava has arrived at her office at Class and she walks in to see someone standing in her office,looking out the window.Jamie turns around and says to her sister"I owe you one for what you've done to me Ava."Ava is shocked and sees Jamie's scars from the fire and tells her sister"Either you help me get back what was taken from me or I'm going to tell the ALPD and press charges and you'll lose this office like I lost my looks."Ava is furious and yells"You deserved it after taking my life from me.I don't owe you a damn thing."Meanwhile Ruth has arrived at Class after meeting Bree for lunch earlier and in the office,it gets heated between Jamie and Ava as Jamie threatens Ava"I will leave and never come back and it'll stay between us if you accept the offer?"Ava pulls out her lighter and lights it and holds it up and Jamie warns Ava"Don't think about it you crazy bitch."Ruth walks into the office as Ava yells at Jamie with rage"I want you the hell out of my office now!"Jamie stands in Ava's face and bluntly tells Ava"I'm not going anywhere."Ruth,who's upset at what she has walked into and yells at her daughters"Stop this damnit.Just Stop!"Ruth then grabs her left arm in pain and falls to the floor as Jamie and Ava turn around and Ava rushes to her Mother's side as Jamie calls 911.
  Xavier has arrived at Chant's hotel room at The Sunset Club and walks in as Chant's pacing the room.Xavier asks Chant coldly"Worried about your Father?"Chant turns around and asks Xavier"You didn't..."Xavier replies calmly"Not yet unless you make a deal.In return you and Winston leave town and never return."Chant asks in a scared tone of paranoia"What is it you want Xavier?"Xavier tells Chant"You get Jamie,sign these papers and I'll give Foodstar to your son,therefore keeping it in your family but without you nor Winston involved in any way.Or Winston will really be dead."Chant is silent and doesn't respond to Xavier's deal.Chant tells Xavier"Foodstar belongs to me Xavier.Xavier asks Chant"It's this or I kill Winston?"Xavier pulls out the phone to call Country and Chant looks on at Xavier in fear."In the storm shelter"Country hears the phone ring,and Winston yells"Ava must enjoy being loose like her sister."Country answers Xavier's call and hangs up the phone and points his rifle at Winston and tells him"Looks like your son isn't going to come through."Winston is scared and tells Country with a tone of anger tells Country"Don't under-estimate Chant."Back at Chant's hotel room,Xavier asks Chant,who's quiet knowing that Xavier isn't playing with him,tells Xavier sternly with anger growing in his tone"It will never be over between us Xavier.That's for certain!"Xavier responds,putting his hand in his pocket"I will if you don't do your part." 
 

1 comment:

  1. OH, NO ! NOT MAMMA RUTH !! SHE CAN'T DIE ! SHE IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE FAMILY THAT IS TRYING TO KEEP THINGS TOGETHER ! IF SHE GOES, THE FAMILY WILL FALL APART !!

    ReplyDelete