Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 72. Fatal Desires

  Everyone is shocked at what has happened at Jackson Inc.Ava tells everyone,I've notified Xavier but he hasn't responded.Bobby tells them"I never thought Desi Lane would do something like this."Jared tells them of his encounter with her the day before with his father Chant,and all of them are shaking their heads.Ava yells"I bought out Lane's fair and square and she couldn't handle it!I don't regret my actions nor will I succumb to giving in to her after this stunt."Jared tells them"The woman's losing it.She's dealing with my father and we all know what that means!"Country tells them"Chant must be sleeping with her."Ava quips"Chant sleeps with anybody Country."
  Xavier's at Hell Hill and is getting ready to leave to go to Jackson Inc.He is fuming with anger after finding out about what Desi has done.Leigh tries to console him and calm him down asking him"What happened Xavier?"Xavier looks at Leigh and tells her"Desi stole the deeds to Foodstar and the family company."Leigh is puzzled and goes"Desi Lane?The most famous woman in Adam's Landing?"Xavier nods and tells Leigh"I don't know what would have made her do this but I will see to it she pays dearly!"Leigh reminds him"Don't let your emotions get in the middle of business.It will do more harm than good."Xavier tells Leigh"If it wasn't for me,she'd be rotting in the Adam's Landing Jail for Winston Hale's murder."Leigh gives Xavier a hug and tells him"I'm here for you.I'm going out for a while."Xavier leaves and Leigh gets ready to follow when she receives a message from Sully.Leigh heads out to Chantel's to meet up with Sully and Cecelia.
  Meanwhile at FJR,Frank's returned from Pre-Season Testing in LaFayette and Beth arrives.Frank asks Beth suspiciously"What are you doing here Beth?Beth tells Frank"I think you've heard that Leigh's alive haven't you?"Frank is shocked and goes"Xavier's wife?"Beth tells her ex-husband"Yep.And it's true."Frank responds"Mama told me you were up to something.How's he and Sully accepting it?"Beth starts to cry and tells Frank"I haven't seen him this happy in a long time.Sully and Leigh connected immediately."Frank asks Beth"How did you know that she was alive though?"Beth explains the story and Frank is amazed and tells her"When you want to,you are one amazing woman."Beth sarcastically responds"Is that a compliment I'm hearing?"Frank shrugs and says"Maybe it is?"Beth then gets a message from Leigh and tells Frank"Now I got to go and take care of something."Frank asks her"What's the problem?"Beth tells Frank"Desi is the problem."Frank rolls his eyes as Beth storms out and Frank makes a phone call to Michael and asks him"What's the latest with Desi?"Michael,still in LaFayette answers"I have no idea Frank.But something isn't right with her."Frank tells Michael after getting a text from Ava"I think you need to come back to town before she destroys herself."
  At Chantel's,Leigh meets up with Sully as Cecelia's sitting with Chant.Leigh isn't pleased and Sully informs her mother"Chant Hale is a piece of trash."Leigh states quietly"This must be who's been helping her."Desi meanwhile arrives and sees Leigh and yells"You are dead!You've got to be an impostor."Sully gets angry and warns Desi"Back off bitch!"Cecelia and Chant notices the confrontation and Cecelia runs and hides,noticing her mother,while Chant walks over and asks Desi in a cocky tone"Don't you have a present for me?"Desi starts to hand him the envelope and Leigh grabs it out of her hands,telling Desi"I know who you are."Chant tells Leigh"Look,give me the damn envelope!"Sully steps in and asks them"What's in the envelope that's so important."Desi snarks"You take my legacy,I take yours.It's only fair."Leigh tells Desi"I vaguely remember Beth telling me about you and she wasn't wrong at all!"Desi tells Leigh"I wish you had stayed dead.Xavier and I were meant to be together."Meanwhile Cecelia tries to sneak out and Leigh spots her,she heads after Cecelia,while Chant tells Sully"You need to stay out of this."Sully yells at both of them"You won't take a damn thing away from my family I promise you that!"Desi snarks"You're turning into Beth more and more,Beth shows up and yells at Desi"What's so wrong with Sully taking after me?It's a hell of a lot better than being a self-righteous bitch like you."Desi pushes Beth out of the way,to go after Leigh as Chant makes a phone call.
  Meanwhile Leigh has caught up with Cecelia outside and asks her"Why are you with Chant Hale?"Cecelia tells her mother"I arrived in town after finding my father dead.Did you kill him?"Leigh begins to answer when she is pushed by Desi,yelling"Give me the damn envelope you ghost."Cecelia's enraged as is Beth and Sully and Beth warns Desi"Leave my daughter in law alone and get the hell out of here!"Desi tells them"I want my damn company back.Your precious son betrayed me Beth!"Sully gets infuriated and warns Desi"I warned you,we all warned you."Desi tells them"I don't give a damn!I want my freedom."Desi tries to forcefully take the envelope from Leigh and Sully,protecting her mom,attacks Desi.Beth tries to intervene,Desi shoves Sully off of her and she falls on her stomach.Sully begins to have contractions,as Beth and Leigh rushes to Sully's side.Cecelia calls 911 and Chant comes outside and gasps in horror and walks away.
  Xavier's at Jackson Inc,watching the security footage with Ava,Bobby,Country,and Jared alongside and he's in shock as he sees Desi stealing the deeds to Foodstar and Jim's.He tells Bobby"I want her accounts frozen immediately."Xavier then gets a phone call from Beth,informing him of what's happened.He hangs up the phone and everyone in the room can tell from Xavier's expression that something's wrong.He gets up in a fury and leaves.Ava asks him"What's wrong?"Xavier tells all of them"Something's happened to Sully."

  

No comments:

Post a Comment