Monday, January 28, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 80. The Peacemaker

  At City Hospital,Ruth's brought into the Emergency Room.Beth is in her office,working on some papers as she gets a phone call informing her of Ruth.Beth rushes to the ER to Ruth's side.Meanwhile in the waiting room,Ava and Jamie are in the waiting room.Ava snarks at Jamie"I should have finished you off."Jamie tells her sister"You will be the one in jail if you don't take my offer you pyromaniac."Ava slaps Jamie and Jamie returns it,resulting in a huge brawl.Frank arrives along with Bree and quickly breaks up the fight and Bree looks at her Mother in disgust.Beth walks into the waiting room and sees Jamie with disdain and rolls her eyes as Jamie asks Beth"You're still in town?"Beth ignores Jamie and tells all of them"Ruth's suffered a mild Heart Attack."Frank sternly says to Jamie"I warned you Jamie."Ava asks Beth,in a concerned tone"Is she going to be ok?"Beth tells them all"She will be ok.She is going to be admitted and stay here for a few days for evaluation."Ava and Jamie asks Beth"Can we go see our Mama?"Frank tells his sisters"Mama's going to rest and we all are going to have a discussion."Beth tells them"I'll be back shortly.I'm going to visit Ruth."Jamie asks Frank"Why aren't we allowed to see her.We're her children.Beth is a tramp that cheated on you with our Daddy and she is allowed to see her?"Ava gives a dirty look to Jamie and Frank sternly tells his family"None of you are allowed to see her.Not until we straighten some things out first!
  Meanwhile Xavier's returned to the Storm Shelter and Country's got his rifle pointed at Winston,loaded and ready to shoot,"Winston asks Xavier"I hope you know you're not going to get away with this one."Xavier looks at Winston and tells him"Your son could care less about you.Otherwise he'd be here trying to save your life."Country tells Xavier"I think we should put the old horse out of his misery."Xavier tells Country"I think so too."Winston warns them"Chant will come save me if he knows any better."Xavier laughs"He's the son of Winston Hale.He is seeing dollar signs and tormenting my family.He's just like you."Winston gets angry and yells"If Chant was locked in this dungeon,I'd kill you for it."Xavier sits down and tells Winston"If someone I loved was locked up as you are,I'd do the same thing."Winston is quiet and begins to cry,wiping tears from his eyes and Xavier looks at him with a look of surprise and is watches silently as Winston says tearfully"I created a monster.I created a monster."Xavier looks at Winston and tells him"If you make a deal with me,I'll let you live."Winston asks Xavier"What do you want?"Xavier tells Winston"Give your grand-son Foodstar and it will stay in your family,but you are not to have no part in it."Winston asks Xavier"Are you asking me to give a traitor my legacy."Xavier nods and answers"This is a part of it.I also want you to do something else."Winston is curious and tells Xavier"I'm not giving up Northbrook."Xavier tells him"Only your son.Is he here trying to save you?"Winston looks at Xavier with sadness and is silent.Xavier meanwhile gets a phone call from Beth informing him of Ruth and Xavier hangs up and tells Winston"Ruth's in the hospital."Winston asks"Is she ok?"Xavier tells him"She had a heart-attack after seeing her children at each other's throats.And it's because of you."Winston looks down and says"I didn't mean for this to happen."Xavier asks him"Mean for what to happen?Winston says"I was the one who brought Jamie back to town."
  Back at City Hospital,Ava,Jamie,Bree and Frank are in the waiting room and Frank closes the door and tells his family,starting with Jamie"I warned you about this and you went ahead with it anyway."Jamie responds to Frank in a tone of disgust"Don't dare be trying to defend Ava after what she's done to me."Frank tells her"I'm not defending what she's done,let go of the past!"Ava tells her brother"I didn't know Mama was coming down to the store to see me and when I walked in my office,there was Jamie."Bree tells her aunt"There was many other ways to handle what happened to you than to set my Mother's house on fire with her inside."Ava tells them all"Jamie has played victim every since we all were kids.Poor me.Poor little Cinderella who would give it up to anyone to get what she wanted.She wanted my husband and my life.She and your Uncle Brock hired a man to rape me Bree.Has your Mom ever told you that or that she tried to run me down?"Bree looks at her Mother and Jamie tells them"Mama and Daddy always favored Ava over me.They never looked at me the way they looked at Ava."Frank has had enough and yells at Jamie"You came to town for one reason and that was to take down Ava.Our Mama could have died Jamie because of your selfish need for revenge!"Bree has a flashback and looks at her Mom with disgust and asks her"You were the one who helped steal Daniel Kilgore's identity weren't you?That was why Beth paid me a visit awhile back."Jamie denies it and Bree doesn't believe her."Bree is hurt and betrayed and tells her Mother"I really had hoped you would change after all that's happened but you're the same person you always were."Ava tells Bree"Your Mother will never change nor will she learn from her mistakes."Frank looks at Ava and looks at his niece and turns to Jamie and looks at her with sadness and tells her"I always tried to protect you Jamie.You were my little sister and I loved you unconditionally but I can't protect you anymore."Frank walks out of the room and Jamie starts to cry and Bree tells her Mother"I'm done Mom.This does it for me."Bree looks at Ava and tells her aunt"You didn't deserve what happened to you to happen."Ava tells her niece"You are a good woman Bree.Your Grandma loves you.I do as well."Bree gives Ava a hug and leaves the room.Jamie snarks at Ava"You have taken everything from me you selfish bitch!I won't let you get away with this!"Ava calmly tells Jamie"You did this to yourself."Ava walks out and Jamie is alone and makes a phone call to Winston.She is surprised as Xavier answers it and Jamie hangs up and leaves the hospital.In the hall,Frank and Bree gives each other a hug and Frank tells Bree"No matter what happens Bree,if you ever need me,I'm here."Bree thanks him and Beth arrives and tells Frank,Ava,and Bree"Ruth will need some rest for a few days.I'm staying here.You guys go home and rest and if anything changes,I'll let you know.They thank her and Ava and Bree head out.Frank asks Beth"Does Xavier know?"Beth responds"He knows and we'll have some answers soon."Frank looks at Beth and Beth looks at him as he grabs her hand for a moment and heads out.Beth watches on and goes back to check on Ruth.
  In the Storm Shelter,Xavier tells Winston"Jamie is worried about you."Winston tells Xavier with remorse"This was between Me,Chant,and you and Ava.Country meanwhile returns and asks Xavier"I just got word that Chant has left town."Winston tells them"He will pay for this!"Xavier tells Country"Winston and I have made a deal.Free him and keep him company."Winston tells Xavier"I hate you."Xavier responds"I hate you too."Winston then says"We're going to nail my son to the wall for this!"Xavier tells him"He won't be the only one."Meanwhile,Chant is at the airport and as Chant begins to walk out onto the tarmac,Jamie stops him and angrily tells him"My family has disowned me because of you!"Chant looks at Jamie and laughs"Not my fault Scarface."Jamie slaps him and tells him"You're going to pay for this!"Chant laughs"Make me."Winston arrives and tells his son and Jamie,with Country at his side"You both have proved yourselves and nobody's going anywhere!"Country pulls out his rifle and Chant and Jamie follows Winston and Country follows Chant and Jamie,and tells them"I want to show you a nice place on the creek."Xavier meanwhile arrives at Hell Hill to find Leigh waiting for him and asks him"Where have you been?"Xavier tells her"I've had to take care of some things."Leigh notices a look in Xavier's eye and asks him"Are you plotting X?"Xavier is silent and kisses Leigh and tells her"I have everything taken care of."He asks about Cecelia and Leigh tells him"She's staying with Sully and Jared."Xavier is glad and he takes Leigh's hand as they head upstairs.
  At City Hospital,Beth's in Ruth's room and Ruth asks Beth"How is my family?"Beth assures Ruth"Everything will be ok.Your son is making sure of it."Ruth asks Beth"Shouldn't you be home?"Beth tells Ruth"I'm going to stay here."Ruth tries to talk Beth out of it and Beth doesn't give in and Ruth smiles at her ex-daughter in law and tells her"You are like a daughter to me Beth.I don't know what I'd do without you."Beth gives Ruth a hug and tells her"We need you.So go to sleep and rest.Everything will be ok."Ruth closes her eyes and goes to sleep and Beth texts Frank,Bree,Ava,and Xavier telling them"Ruth will be fine."Frank has returned to The Farm and is alone as Bree has went out to get them dinner.Frank sits in his chair and pulls out a picture from under the coffee table and looks at it,which is Beth and Frank's wedding photo and says"I still love you Beth."Ava's arrived at her mansion and hears Rachel and Jack in the kitchen.Rachel and Jack are discussing Rachel's pregnancy and Ava eavesdrops and says to herself"Don't be a fool Jack.That child isn't yours."Ava then walks in the kitchen and smiles at them and tells Jack"Mama's going to be fine.She needs to rest for a few days."She tells Rachel"I need your help tomorrow at the store.I want to teach you the business."Rachel accepts and Ava smiles and heads upstairs.Ava goes into her room and lays down and reads Rachel's book and smiles wickedly and says"She just doesn't know."

1 comment:

  1. SO MUCH GOING ON ! NO WONDER MS. RUTH HAS HAD A HEART ATTACK !! LOL

    ReplyDelete