Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 71. True Colors

  It's the next morning in Adam's Landing,Xavier and Leigh are in the bed,Xavier's staring at Leigh,watching her sleep and strokes her hair gently.She wakes up and asks Xavier"Do you think you're dreaming?"Xavier smiles and kisses her and tells her"If this is a dream,then I don't want to wake up."Leigh tells Xavier"It's real my love,so get up and go to work."Xavier lays back down and tells his wife"I got more important things on my agenda than work."Leigh asks"And what's on Xavier Jackson's agenda that's more important than work?"He kisses Leigh and tells her"You."They then hold each other and begins to kiss and then make love.
  Ava's at her mansion and comes downstairs to find her son Jack getting ready to leave.Ava asks Jack"Where's Country?"Jack tells his mother"He's at Percy's."Ava rolls her eyes and responds sarcastically"I never understood why men think sitting at the bar at a short order diner is a social event."She then asks Jack"Going out to meet up with the tramp..oops Rachel?"Jack gets upset and warns Ava"Stop calling her a tramp Mom.You don't even know her."Ava apologizes and replies"I only know you're dating her and she slept with my brother.I call them as I see them."Ava then shocks Jack telling him"I have an idea!Invite Rachel over here tonight for dinner.I want to give her a chance."Jack asks his mom"Have you had your coffee yet?"Ava tells him"Yes I have son.Just bring her to dinner tonight.I need to talk to her."Jack sighs and makes her promise"If she comes over,don't humiliate her like the last time."Ava winks and responds"If you see something good in her,then I missed something."Jack then accepts his Mother's offer and leaves.Ava then has a knock at the door and goes to answer it finding it to be Chant.Ava gets angry and tells Chant"I don't give out donations nor am I interested in being witnessed to."and slams the door.Chant walks in and quips"Nice try.I want to know what you're going to do with my family home?"Ava takes out her lighter and laughs"I should burn it down."Chant warns her"Don't play with my family legacy you bitch!Ava sternly tells Chant"Don't get childish with me.I'll do what I want with it and if you don't like it nor dear old Daddy,then you know what you can kiss!"She then tells Chant to leave and he heads out the door."Ava then heads out to meet up with Bobby at Jackson Inc.Outside,Chant has a thought and says"Ava will give me what's mine.And I know the way she'll do it."
  At Hell Hill,Sully arrives to check on her parents on her way to work and Xavier and Leigh comes down the stairs,latched to each other and Sully quips"I could grow to like this."Xavier laughs and tells her"Princess,I'm the happiest man in the world!"Sully gives her mother a hug and Leigh notices Sully's baby bump.Leigh is amazed and says"I can't believe you're grown and having a child of your own."Sully gets upset and says"It's a long story."Xavier tells Sully"I caught her up on everything."Leigh then heads to the kitchen and Sully tells her father"I can't believe it!"Xavier hugs her and tells her"I can't either Princess."Leigh comes back in the living room upset.Xavier in a concerned tone asks"What's wrong?"Leigh tells Xavier"I just called Cecelia and her phone's dis-connected."Sully gets suspicious and asks"Who's Cecelia?"Xavier tells Sully"Cecelia's your sister"Xavier explains everything to Sully and she's understanding and Leigh tells them"She's the one we'll have to worry about.She will have a hard time understanding all of this."Sully quips"I can certainly understand."Xavier tells both of them"We will get through this and everything will work out."They all hug and Leigh gives Sully a picture of her sister and asks her daughter"Cecelia could be here in town,would you keep an eye out for her?"Sully tells her mother"I'll gladly do it...Mom."They hug and Sully leaves.Xavier then makes a phone call and tells them to keep an eye out for Cecelia Kilgore.Leigh grabs Xavier's hand and tells him"It's going to be a lot to take in for all of us."Xavier assures her"It'll take time but we'll adjust.Don't worry about it."Xavier and Leigh then heads back upstairs.
  Ava's arrived at Jackson Inc and comes into Xavier's office to find Bobby,Country,and Jared in Xavier's office,all in shock and anger.Ava asks them,knowing something's a miss,asks them"What's going on?"Jared walks around the room trying to control his temper as Country tells Ava"Brace yourself."Jared yells"I knew it,I knew it."Bobby sits at Xavier's desk and he tells Ava"The deeds to Foodstar and Jim's are gone."Ava gets angry and asks"Who stole them?"Bobby pulls up the security footage and turns the monitor around for all of them to see.Ava is enraged as is Country and Bobby.Both shakes their heads in disbelief and Jared tells them"My father's fingerprints are all over this!"Ava is silent and she says coldly"Beth was right about her."All of them looks at each other and says at the same time"Xavier will not take this well."Ava asks them"Which one of us are going to tell Xavier?"
  Jack has met up with Rachel at Chantel's,Jack notices some worry on Rachel's face.He asks her"What's up with you.You're not yourself."Rachel somberly tells Jack"I just returned from the OBGYN.I'm pregnant."Jack is floored.Rachel adds"And I'm not sure who's the father,you or Xavier."Sully has arrived at The Sunset Club and spots Chant sitting at the table with a young girl.Sully watches for a moment and when the girl turns around,Sully recognizes her as her sister,Cecelia Kilgore.They don't notice her and Sully says to herself"This won't end well."Xavier and Leigh has returned to his bedroom and Xavier notices a message on his phone from Ava."Leigh asks him"Is it about Cecelia?"Xavier has a look of anger and tells Leigh"Mother was right.Mother was always right."

No comments:

Post a Comment