Friday, January 18, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 74. The Rise And The Fall

  Leigh,Cecelia,Ava,Ruth and Frank are all shaken by Beth's tragic announcement.Leigh asks to go see Sully and Beth nods to her and they embrace in a hug and Leigh goes into the triage to see her daughter.Ava,Ruth,and Frank console Beth,who's very shaken and heart-broken delivering her great-grandson,dead on arrival due to Sully's fall.She cries uncontrollably"This is going to hurt her and I know what she's capable of."Ava and the rest of the family assures Beth"She's got her family and she's strong."Frank gives Beth a hug and Ruth and Ava talk amongst themselves.Ava tells her mother"Desi is about to pay for this act.You count on it!"Ruth tells Ava"I need to go for awhile,Call me if you need me."She hugs her children and gives Beth a strong hug and on the verge of tears tells Beth"We have an another angel above watching over us."Ruth leaves and Frank goes to the cafeteria to get everyone a drink."
  In the triage,Sully names her son"James Xavier Hale"and tearfully hands her baby to the nurse to send to the morgue."Sully looks at her father,mother and her husband and in a tone of heartbreak,cries"I grew to love him after what happened,I can't believe he's dead."Jared hugs his wife,wiping away tears,as Xavier and Leigh watch on,holding each other's hand.Xavier looks at Leigh with sadness and tells her"She didn't need this.I'm scared."Leigh assures him"She's a Jackson through and through.She will make it."Xavier tells Leigh with a calm tone of anger"Desi will get hers for hurting our daughter.I can bet on it!"Meanwhile in the waiting room,Beth vows as well to Ava"Desi will pay for my little girl's pain!"Ava tells Beth of her plans,involving Rachel and Beth tells Ava"Rachel may just be the smart one in the family.Ava tells Beth"She will repent for her actions and feel the wrath."
  Chant's in his hotel room at The Sunset Club with Cara and his "Plan B",Jamie.Jamie has gotten extensive surgery after being severely burned in her cottage on the Hell Hill estate and tells them"I want my sister to get what's coming to her after what she attempted to do to us Chant."Chant tells Jamie"Ava could be put behind bars for a long time."Jamie tells them"Ava's a psychotic freak."Chant agrees and Cara warns them"This could back-fire badly though."Jamie tells Chant she's going to The Exposer and tell Aretha her story.Chant thinks it's a great idea,but Cara warns them"Aretha is Ava's best friend."Neither one is concerned and Chant tells Cara"There's more ways than one dear.Didn't pay attention in Law School did you?"Cara tells them"I think the thing you need to consider is if I tells Aretha the truth."Chant asks"How's my ex-battleax-in-law enjoying her island?"Cara throws up her hands and leaves the room to have a drink at the bar downstairs.Cecelia walks into the room a few moments later and sees Jamie and asks him"What is she doing here?"
  Desi tells her son of Sully's accident and Michael is shocked and asks his mother,How's the child?"Desi snaps"I don't know.She's frightened and paranoid of what could happen and Michael asks her"Was this an accident?"Desi says"I didn't mean for things to go the way it did."Michael recommends she leave for awhile and let things settle down after all that's happened and Desi rejects the offer.She tells her son"I'm not going anywhere!I won't be run out of town again!"Michael asks Desi"Do you even know if the baby's alive?"Desi replies"I don't know."Michael tells Desi"I'll call Frank and see if he knows anything."Desi suddenly decides to go to the hospital.She tells Michael"I have to find out for myself."Michael tries to talk her out of it but Desi heads out and Michael makes a phone call to his sister Rachel,who's with Jack in her room at The Sunset Club,answers the phone and tells his sister in a urgent tone"Mom could be in big trouble.She needs you."Rachel sarcastically tells her brother"I don't care about your family dramas.Leave me out."Jack gets a phone call from Ava and she tells her son"Sully lost her baby."Jack's summoned to the hospital with Rachel,and hangs up the phone and tells Rachel,who's still talking to Michael,finding out his mother's side of Sully's accident and tells her brother"Mom is a selfish bitch and if you didn't kiss up to her,she'd treat you the same way she has treated me."Rachel hangs up the phone and Jack tells her"Sully's baby's is dead."Rachel is saddened and hugs Jack and they head to the hospital,meanwhile at Desi's house,Michael calls Bree and asks her for legal help with his mom.Bree declines the offer and hangs up the phone on him.Michael looks around the room and he gets a text from Frank and Michael drops the phone,knowing what's to come,He texts his mom,telling her to come back home,Desi ignores his text as she is entering the hospital.
   Frank returns from the cafeteria to find Beth and Ava in the waiting room.He asks them"Plotting?Ava responds she's gonna get hers I bet you that.Beth agrees with Ava and Beth spots Desi coming down the hall,Beth rushes at Desi,knocking her on the ground and punching her shrieking"How dare you come here after what you did to my Grand-daughter."Desi pleads with Beth"It was an accident."Ava stands back and watches and Rachel and Jack arrive and Jack helps Frank break up Desi and Beth's fight.In the waiting room,Security is called and they carry Desi out of the hospital,Beth and Ava both vow revenge and Frank and Jack tells them"This isn't going to help anything,going after Desi."Ava tells both of them in a tone of anger"My niece is suffering and she doesn't deserve any of this.Beth is shaken and heads to her office for some alone time.Frank tells her"I'm here for you Beth.All of You."Beth thanks him with a hug and hugs Ava and walks off,and Beth leaves to her office.Once she gets to her office,she finds Pedro waiting for her,telling Beth"I'm so sorry about Sully's son."Beth asks Pedro calmly but somberly"I want to be alone."Pedro leaves and Beth shuts the door,and walks to her desk,where she pulls out a .22 pistol,she says to herself,in a cold tone"Desi has hurt my family for the last time!"In the triage,the nurse comes to take Sully to a room for observation overnight,Jared gives her a hug and tells he tells his wife,Xavier and Leigh"I need some space and Xavier walks with him to the door as Leigh is with Sully,Jared tells his father-in-law"I going to see what my Dad knows."Xavier tells him"If you have to get info out of him,tell him I know where old man Hale is staying,He thinks of something and texts someone"Come to Adam's Landing.Then he leaves with Leigh when Sully's is being taken to her room.Sully is quiet and Leigh and Xavier goes to the waiting room and Ava informs him"Desi showed up earlier.We can break her."Xavier vows sternly to Leigh,his sister,brother,nephew and Rachel"Desi will pay and Chant will gets his,and it will be soon!"

1 comment:

  1. NOTHING BETTER THAN COFFEE AND D & D IN THE MORNING !! LOL BEST WAY TO JUMP-START MY DAY ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR OUTSTANDING EPISODES EVERYDAY !!

    ReplyDelete