Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 81. Clouds

   It's a rainy morning in Adam's Landing as Country stops at Hell Hill with Ava and Winston answers the door.Ava is shocked and asks Winston suspiciously,with her hand in her purse"Why are you here Winston?"Xavier walks into the living room and tells his sister"Don't worry sis.It's all under control.Xavier tells Winston and Country"Take Ava down to the creek."Ava reminds Xavier of the rain and Xavier laughs"It's worth getting your high heels muddy sis."Ava looks at her brother and tells him with caution"I trust you."They head to the creek as Xavier walks into the kitchen and finds that Leigh is awake.Leigh asks Xavier"What was Chant Hale's father doing here?"Xavier tells Leigh"We're making a business deal.He and I have made a truce regarding Foodstar."Leigh asks Xavier"What are you planning to do with Foodstar?"Xavier smiles and says"It's going to belong to our son in law and it will offer more security to Sully as well."Leigh looks at him and asks him"Wasn't Winston Hale dead?"Xavier jokes"More like a rebirth."Xavier gives Leigh a kiss and heads out.Leigh gets a phone call from Cecelia and tells her daughter"Stay there and I'll be over later."Down in the Storm Shelter,Winston,Country,and Ava arrive and Ava sees Chant and Jamie's legs chained to the floor and Ava has a evil grin and laughs"This is perfect."Jamie and Chant are silent and cold and gives Ava,Winston,and Country a evil glare and Chant tells his father"Old man,you will regret this!"Xavier walks in with a briefcase and tells Jamie and Chant coldly and quick to the point"Both of you are going to pay for the pain you've caused."He then pulls out a piece of paper and tells Chant"Ready to make your decision?"Chant is silent and Ava looks at Jamie and smiles,telling her"I feel better knowing you're getting what's coming to you."Ava gives Xavier and Country a hug and walks out,headed to Class and Xavier tells Chant and Jamie"Do or die time."
   At City Hospital,Ruth has awaken to find Beth asleep in the chair by the bed.Ruth smiles as there's a knock at the door.Beth wakes up and looks at Ruth and answers the door to see Frank.Frank comes into the room and gives his Mother a hug and asks her"How are you feeling this morning?"Ruth tells her son"I feel better."Ruth asks Beth and Frank"Where's Ava and Jamie?"Frank tells her"Ava went to the store.I had a talk with them last night.I hope it can bring everyone some peace."Beth tells Frank and Ruth"I'm going to get some coffee.I'll leave the two of you alone."Beth smiles at them and walks out.Frank smiles back and Ruth notices something in Frank's eye and asks her son"You still love Beth don't you Frank?"Frank looks at his Mother and shrugs"Only thankful she's here."Ruth looks at her son and warns him softly"I may be in the hospital,but I know love when I see it."Frank is silent and Ruth tells Frank"I want to watch the morning news.Go have coffee with Beth."Frank asks his Mother"Are you sure Mama?"Ruth tells him jokingly"If you don't,I'll tell the nurses you're bothering me and have them throw you out."Frank gives her a kiss and heads to the cafeteria.Ruth turns on the TV and says to herself with a laugh"He's never stopped loving her.He can't fool me."
   At Class,Rachel has arrived at Ava's office and finds her mother waiting in Ava's chair.Desi asks her daughter angrily"What in the hell is your problem you ungrateful brat?Writing that damn book and these?"Desi opens a box and inside are the pacifier,baby rattle,and a stuffed toy."Desi tells her daughter coldly"You have done unrepairable damage to me Rachel.Words cannot express my feelings for you."Rachel calmly tells her Mother"I didn't send you anything in the box.I haven't considered you anything since you called me a liar and disowned me."Desi quickly snarks"You only wanted attention Rachel!You are a pathological liar."Rachel has a flashback and shrieks"You have one interest and that is you and what you can control.You live in your own world and that's all that matters to you.If I or Michael doesn't live up to your high standards then you have nothing for us.I'm not weak like you."Desi tells Rachel"What happened in the past should have stay there.Your book is trash and if you want to battle me,then game on!"Desi walks out and Rachel is upset as she has another flashback and says to herself somberly,on the verge of tears"You should have believed me."Ava arrives and sees Rachel and asks her"Did your Mother upset you?"Rachel gains her composure and tells Ava"Mother's upset about the book."Rachel then changes the subject to work and Ava tells Rachel"You're not here because of work Rachel.You're here because I'm want to know something."Rachel asks her"What do you want to know?"Ava calmly responds"The father of that child you're carrying."Rachel is taken back and is stunned and Ava adds"I heard you and my son discussing it last night."Rachel is shocked and doesn't respond.Ava asks Rachel"Do you know who it is?"Rachel looks at Ava with a look of defeat and quietly says"I think so."
   Back at the Storm Shelter,Country stands by Winston and Xavier with his rifle pointed at Chant and Jamie as Winston tears into his son"I was locked in this hell and you were going to leave me here to die?After everything I've done for you?"Chant angrily tells his father"I want what's mine.I built Foodstar to where it was before your best friend stole it from us!"Xavier tells Chant"It was a gift Chant.You will never have it back again I assure you nor will Winston."Jamie asks Xavier"Why am I locked down here?What have I done to deserve this?"Xavier tells his sister"You know damn well why you're here!Jamie yells at Xavier"I haven't done anything to you!"Xavier tells him"You have done enough harm to this family Jamie and you will pay for your actions."Winston tells his son coldly"You are going to leave town and never come back again!"Xavier tells Jamie the same thing and she yells at him"I'm going nowhere unless you pay for my plastic surgery."Xavier quickly tells her in a cold tone"The only thing I'll pay for is a one-way ticket out of town.You deserved what you got!"Winston meanwhile tells Chant"If you sign this paper,you'll live.Otherwise I won't stop Xavier from killing you."Chant starts to cry and says to Winston"You mean that Daddy?"Winston slaps him hard and tells him"Be a man Chant.I have no sympathy for you.Sign the damn paper or you'll be dead!"Chant signs the paper and Winston gives it to Xavier and tells him"It's your call now."Winston leaves and Xavier tells Chant"Wise move."Chant tells him"Go to Hell Xavier."Xavier tells Jamie and Chant"I am going to see to it both of you are gone for good."Xavier tells Country"Take them away."Xavier gives an envelope to him and Country and a helper takes Chant and Jamie away.Winston and Xavier stays behind and Winston asks Xavier"What's next?"Xavier tells him"Chant will pay for his crimes and Jamie will love her vacation."Winston looks at Xavier and tells him"We are a lot alike you and myself.I'm going to tell Jared of our agreement."Xavier tells him"We should do it together."Winston agrees and they leave for Jared and Sully's.
    At City Hospital,Beth is in her office for a minute before returning to Ruth's side.Frank walks into her office,staring at the floor.Beth asks Frank in a tone of worry"Is something wrong with Ruth?"Frank tells Beth"Mama's fine.I want to thank you Beth."Beth is surprised and asks her ex-husband"There's nothing for you to thank me for Frank.It's my job."Frank has trouble getting out what he wants to say and Beth is shocked and asks Frank"Are you ok?You've never been one to have trouble speaking your mind."Frank humbly says"You went over and beyond your call.You are simply incredible.Beth I still love you."Beth is taken back and looks at Frank and doesn't respond.At Class,Rachel keeps dodging Ava's questions regarding the paternity and tells Ava"I really don't want to discuss my personal business with you."Ava warns Rachel"When it involves my family,you better give me a heads up before dropping your bombshell on the world."Rachel gets agitated and tells her"I didn't come down here to discuss my personal business with you.Leave it alone!"Ava looks at Rachel for a moment and tells her"I will leave it alone when you find your baby's daddy and if it isn't my son's,don't think it'll be welcome in my family."Rachel snaps"It's not Jack's child Ava.It's your brother's!"Ava is silent and shakes her head in disgust."Jared,Cecelia and Leigh are at The Penthouse and Winston and Xavier arrives to the shock of Jared and Leigh.Jared tells Xavier"Sully left again this morning.I don't know where she is!"He isn't pleased to see his Grandfather and asks him"Why are you here?"Winston looks at him and tells him"I'm here for you.That's what family's about Jared."Xavier asks Jared and Cecelia"Did Sully tell you where she was going?"Both of them tell him"She disappeared."Sully's phone's laying on the coffee table and Xavier,Jared,and Leigh all have a look of fear and concern.Meanwhile Desi arrives home and notices the house is quiet and heads upstairs to take a nap.She goes into her bedroom and checks her phone and replies to a text,telling them"Meet me later and we'll do the interview."Desi then walks over to the closet and opens the door and sees Sully standing inside,with a razor-blade and tells Desi"You won't win this one!"
 

1 comment:

  1. OH NO ! ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER !! I WILL PROBABLY BE BACK ON PROZAC BEFORE THIS IS OVER !!! LOL GOOD WORK !!

    ReplyDelete