Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 76. The Next Round

 Sully has entered Desi's home quietly,with one hand on her purse and she looks around in a moment of fright,and notices that Desi isn't home,therefore it's empty.Sully takes a moment to think and walks in Desi's bedroom,and leaves a pacifier on Desi's bed,and then she leaves and returns home.At Chantel's,Desi's on the phone with the bank and she finds out her accounts have been frozen.She angrily hangs up and behind her sits Aretha.She gets up and sits next to Desi at the bar and asks her"You in some trouble I see?"Desi snarks to Aretha"You need to leave me the hell alone."Aretha remarks"So I hear you pushed Sully and caused her to lose her son?That'd be a great story for my tabloid!"Desi warns Aretha"You have caused me enough problems with my daughter.And helping Ava and Sully steal my company from me!"Aretha laughs sarcastically"Damn girl,you do have some insecurity issues."Aretha smiles at Desi and tells Desi"I won't say a word or publish the story if you give me some money."Desi gets aggravated and pulls out her wallet,only finding her debit card,and tells Aretha"Looks like I'm broke."Aretha grins and says"You know how it is,debit or credit.Liquid assets.Your account's frozen isn't it?"Desi doesn't respond and walks off.Aretha yells"I'll give you some money when the royalties come flowing in."Aretha than receives a phone call from Rachel and tells her"I just ran into your mother here at Chantel's.Come see me."Rachel tells her she'll be there shortly and hangs up the phone.Ava and Beth arrives a few minutes and Ava introduces Beth to Aretha and Beth comments on her magazine"I love the rags."Aretha thanks her and Ava tells them"Time to get to business."
   Meanwhile,Chant and Jamie discuss his plans to get his family company back and in charge of the Hale Estate.Jamie tells Chant"Bree doesn't know I'm helping you.She would be furious if she finds out."Chant laughs it off,asking Jamie"You've changed.Your not the same person you were."Jamie tells Chant with a sigh"I want my sister to get what's coming to her.After what she did to me,she needs to be locked away."Chant quickly asks"So that means you're going to help me?Jamie tells Chant"If the Price is Right.I still got a few more surgeries to go since Dr.Kilgore disappeared."Chant tells Jamie"I will pay for the rest of your surgery as soon as you do me a favor."Jamie tells Chant"I will do it.But if you do to me what you did last time,I will tell the world myself that Winston's alive."Chant tells her"I got my ways too of stopping that."He gives Jamie a kiss and she is taken away,telling Chant seductively"If that's how you stop me,then keep on.They lay on the bed and with their passion high,they have sex.
  Sully returns home to The Penthouse to Jared,who rushes and hugs her,asking his wife"Where did you go?Are you ok?"Sully smiles and tells Jared"I will be."Jared notices a change of tone in Sully's voice and he asks cautiously"I hope you're not thinking...:Sully stops him,assuring him"I have no intentions of killing myself!"Jared tells his wife"I don't want you to do something that could get you into serious trouble."Sully looks at Jared and tells him"Desi Lane will not get away with what she's done to me."Jared tells her"You got her company Sully.That should give you some satisfaction."Sully tells her husband"It does give me comfort,but she cost me my child.That is when things cross the line.My little boy deserves justice."She begins to cry and get angry and Jared tries to hug her.Sully grabs hold of Jared and cries"It was not supposed to be like this."Jared consoles his wife and assures her"Karma will deal with her Sully.You take care of you."Sully gives him a kiss and heads to the bedroom.Jared texts Beth,Xavier and Leigh and lets them know she's home.All of them receives it.
  Desi's returned home and there's a knock on the door.She answers the door to find Xavier.Desi yells at him"My accounts are frozen!I don't deserve this!"Xavier gives her no sympathy as he calmly and coldly tells her"You are very lucky my daughter's alive after what has happened."Desi tells Xavier"I didn't mean for what happened to Sully to happen."Xavier responds"Just like betraying my trust and walking into my office at Jackson Inc and stealing my deeds to give to Chant so you could save yourself?You proved to me that the only person in the world you give a damn about is you Desi."Desi starts to cry,telling Xavier"When I went to see you and as I looked into the window and saw you hugging that fraud."Xavier gets furious and hisses"Don't you dare call Leigh a fraud.That is my wife!She never hurt me as you have countless times over the years."Desi still pleads with Xavier"X,you and I were meant to be together.Your mother destroyed us."Xavier re-corrects Desi"You destroyed us!"Xavier then warns Desi"I paid off your huge debt to the bank,and I hold a very valuable piece of you now.As for your account and finances,I hear Percy's is hiring."Desi gets upset and yells at Xavier"Don't you dare give your family my store Xavier Jackson!"Xavier coldly tells her"I'll do what I want with it."Desi pleads with Xavier"I'll do whatever you want as long as you don't give Ava,Aretha,and Sully what I've worked all my life for."Xavier laughs and walks out."Desi is saddened and is deeply hurt,knowing she's lost Xavier forever.She then heads upstairs to lay down.
   Back at Chantel's,Ava,Beth,and Aretha are having a drink as Rachel arrives.She is upset to see Ava there and Ava asks Rachel"Where's my son?"Rachel tells Ava"He's at home."Ava responds"Good."Aretha tells Ava"Remember what I told you."Ava laughs and says"Welcome to the club Rachel."Rachel is suspicious and asks them"What kind of club is this?"Beth tells Rachel"We all have a hatred for your mother,and we hear you do as well."Rachel asks Beth"What did my mother ever do to you?"Beth tells her"She hurt my son and has hurt my family.You seen what happened to Sully."Rachel agrees"Mom does tend to think of herself."Aretha then tells Rachel"Beth and Ava wants to fund your book.With their money behind it,this book will be number one!"Rachel is reluctant knowing how much disdain Ava has for her as well as Beth's issues with Desi."Beth tells Rachel"As far as I can tell,you're the smartest one in the Lane family."Ava tells Rachel"I have a gift for you.Your mother should have done this but we all know how she works."Ava pulls out a pamphlet and tells Rachel"Now you own a percentage of your mother's company."Rachel is taken back by Ava and Beth's kindness yet suspicious and Aretha assures Rachel"I told Ava to give you a chance."Ava warns Rachel though"Don't let me down.I'll be watching you."Rachel is thankful and Beth asks Aretha"So when is the book supposed to be published?"Aretha tells all of them"It's going to print tonight."Ava,Beth,Aretha,and Rachel all toast,meanwhile someone at the bar sees Rachel,and Rachel sees him.The man walks out and Rachel's quiet.Aretha asks"What's wrong?"Rachel shrugs"Nothing.Everything is great."with a uncertain tone.
  Chant leaves his room at The Sunset Club and heads downstairs.He meets up with Cara at the bar.Cara smells cologne and asks Chant"Seduction huh?"Chant snaps back"It's none of your business who I sleep with!"Upstairs,Jamie makes a phone call to Bree,telling her"I've come back home to visit Frank.I'll be back soon."She hangs up the phone and makes a text to someone,asking them"What's the next move?"Xavier arrives at Jared and Sully's and Xavier asks Jared"Where's Sully?"Jared tells him"She's taking a nap."Xavier asks Jared"How is she?"Jared frowns and tells Xavier"She's not ok."Xavier assures Jared"I got something for her that will bring her some happiness."In the bedroom,Sully's laying on the bed and pulls out her razor and cuts herself on the arm,and hears her father and puts up her razor and walks out and gives her father a hug."Xavier tells her"I don't know how to make you feel better about any of this but I can give you one thing."Sully is quiet and Xavier tells her"You and Ava won't have to worry about Desi again.Class is yours."Sully asks"How did you do that?"Xavier smiles and tells his daughter"I have my ways."Meanwhile Desi walks out of the bathroom,and is ready to take a nap.The phone rings but she doesn't answer it.She looks down on her bed and finds a pacifier.Desi freaks out and has a flashback to Sully's fall.She throws the pacifier across the room,with a look of shock and horror and looks around the room in a tone of paranoia.

1 comment:

  1. NEVER A DULL MOMENT !! JUST AS I SAID NOTHING LIKE MORNING COFFEE AND D & D !! LOL

    ReplyDelete