Friday, December 17, 2021

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 325. Standoffs

       Night has fallen and at City Hospital, Jack and Aretha walk into Ava's room, as Jack cries, and Victoria comforts him, as she says "Beth had to leave, and Terrance went home. I'm staying for the night and Beth's going to keep me updated if and when she hears from Xavier." Aretha looks at her best friend, and goes "I hope they come back very soon." Jack gets a text from Angelica, saying "Winston or Samantha. Your call." Jack and Victoria look at each other, as Rashad walks inside, and Jack cries "Damnit!" At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth walks inside, as Tenny is awake, and smiles "She's dead! I killed Lily! I am free now." Beth adds "I have more good news for you, Jamie is locked up." Tenny lights a blunt and tells her Daughter "Lily was herself as always Beth, and I had to finish the job. She pretended to be dead, to appear after my Sister dies? Here.." Tenny hands Beth the blunt, as Beth tells her Mother "You are lucky." Tenny laughs "At my age, I can get away with anything. I watch my phone. Learn lots of stuff." Beth rolls her eyes, as she gets an update, and kiss her Mother, and says "Xavier will be home tomorrow." Beth goes to bed, as Tenny smiles, and also calls it a night.

    In Valley Ridge at the Northbrook Tower, Wade leads Xavier, Storm, and Country upstairs, as Wade tells his Grandmother's guards "These are my security team." They nod, as the approach the door, and Wade tells them "I'll go in first to see if I can lower her guard then.." Xavier finishes "Do business." Xavier, Storm, and Country makes sure their AK-47s are fully loaded, as Wade puts his down, and takes off his mask, and looks at the door to Angelica's Penthouse. Inside, Samantha screams "Please don't do this!" Angelica smiles "I always wanted a Daughter. I mean Winston thinks you are Victoria.. This will make my wish come true. Goodbye Jack. Goodbye J.J., and oh this will just tear that bitch of a Daughter apart." Diego is silent, watching on, as Summer is tied to a chair, and silent, as Dr. Faye walks over to her and asks "Wanna experiment on her Boss? See if this itty bitty miracle drug works." Angelica yells "Shut up! You are already an example! Now get your ass over here." There's a knock at the door, as Diego answers, and Angelica's eyes widen.

    Back in Adam's Landing, at The Farm, Frank walks into the living room, as Floyd watches TV, and takes a drink from a liquor bottle, and holds an envelope, and asks "So this young girl broke ya?" Floyd pulls out his checkbook, as Frank tells his Uncle "I'm selling FJR, and I'll be ok then." Floyd tells his Nephew "That is your legacy. Pass it to Cale." Frank tells him "Uncle Floyd, I will be ok.." Floyd goes "Ciarra is gone, and I gave Maria The Ranch, so don't worry. That's what families do." Frank accepts his offer, and Floyd writes a large check, as Frank calls the ALPD again, and asks "How much is my Sister's bail?" Floyd looks at Frank, as Frank hangs up, and says "With Summer kidnapped by Angelica, this is bad." Floyd goes "Well she is one area you can forget my assistance. She and Lily, hurt Tenny. They disgraced the lady I loved. I ain't got no damn use for Jamie." Floyd pulls out his pistol, as Frank tells his Uncle "Angelica wants Jamie to pay her for her help years ago. She isn't talking to Bree." Floyd gets up, and tells his Nephew "Now you are back in a good position, I'm resting after the drive." Floyd calls it a night, as Floyd sends Bree a text, to no answer.

     At Hell Hill, Leigh hangs up with Paul, as Sully hangs up with Jack, and both look at each other with concern and fear in their eyes, and Sully changes subjects, and asks her Mother "So why was Clint here?" Leigh tells her Daughter "I don't have a clue. I do know right now I am worried about X!" Sully tells her Mother "I'm keeping our family updated, you try and rest." Leigh tells her "Forget it. Not until he is home!" At The Sunset Club, Clint sits at the bar, as he's warned "No more booze. Cut off." Jared walks down, as Clint slurs "Xavier was behind this wasn't he?" Jared tells him "Well I am sorry. And I would not rule him out." Clint vows "I will get revenge for my Wife! She was trying to turn her life around." Jared tells him "Take tomorrow off and take it easy." Jared heads to his Suite, as Clint makes a phone call, and says "I am wondering if you are interested in a job?" At Paul and Summer's Home meanwhile, Bree and Paul are awake, and watch their phones. Both are silent, as they both show concern and fear on their faces, and in their eyes. 

    Back at City Hospital, Jack, Rashad, and Victoria are outside, as Aretha's left for the night, and Rashad asks Jack "Any word from Xavier?" Victoria paces the hallway, as she tells them "I don't have a good feeling this will end well." Jack looks at her, and assures her "I think it will. Let's try to remain positive." Victoria gets emotional, and goes "I am trying to keep it together, but if my Father and Daughter isn't back here soon I'll go find them myself! I'm done." Jack reminds her "Your Father adopted me as his own. We're a family and will team together to get them away from her." Rashad tells his best friend "I'll join you man. I'm not losing you again." In Valley Ridge, Xavier returns outside the Penthouse, as he tells Country and Storm "The guards drank it. They will be out soon." Country laughs quietly "The old shit." Storm looks at both of them as he goes "Code for?" Xavier puts his finger to his mouth, and says "Back to business." Inside The Penthouse, Angelica warns Wade, as he sees Summer and Samantha tied up, and Dr. Faye standing next to Samantha, as Diego is silent "I would love to visit and plot the new chapter but as you can see, I am busy. Where's my payment Wade?" Wade asks "What payment? I don't owe you anything Grandmother." Angelica laughs in an evil tone "Oh yes you do." Winston wanders downstairs, and Wade gasps "Grandfather?" Winston asks "What's going on? Who are these girls?" Dr. Faye smiles "Your collection Mr. Hale. Your Wife is talking to Chant.." Winston is confused, as Wade yells "What the hell is going on? This is sick!" Angelica pulls out her pistol, and says to her Grandson "You truly came at the wrong time for living, but for me to clear out the unwanted. Bridget will move on without you." Wade puts his hand in his pocket, as Diego heads outside.

     Back inside the Penthouse, Wade and Angelica glare at each other, as she is frozen for a moment, and smiles "Now we shouldn't play with guns Wade." Wade aims his pistol at his Grandmother, as Angelica tells Dr. Faye "Do it!" Outside, Diego walks out and briefs Xavier as he tells Diego "Thank you." Xavier, Country, and Storm, with their AK-47s, and ski masks on, walk inside Angelica's Penthouse, as they all aim, as Xavier says "A mere pistol isn't enough for you, you evil bitch." Angelica asks "Who in the hell are.." Xavier takes off his mask, as Wade keeps his pistol aimed at his Grandmother, and Dr. Faye quickly sticks a syringe into Samantha's arm, and she yells loudly in a scared tone of fear "No!" Two guards enter, as Country, Storm, and Diego open fire, and Dr. Faye runs out of the Penthouse, and the guards are hit, and dies instantly, as Angelica asks her Grandson "Wade how could you work for a man like Xavier?" Xavier answers "Because he knows also. I told him what you've been up to." Diego and Country tend to Samantha, whom Diego unties and goes "She's checking out. What did you inject her with?" and Summer, who's untied by Country, as Angelica walks over to her former Husband, and strokes his head gently, with a kiss, and laughs "Xavier Jackson had to spoil my plan to unite with my dear Winston, and my family." Xavier yells "My Sister is in a hospital room recovering from a damn bypass! My Nephew needs his Father, and his Wife!" Summer helps Diego with Samantha, as Angelica puts her pistol to the back of Winston's head. 

    In The Penthouse, in the living room, Samantha is almost out  after getting the full dose from the syringe. Summer and Diego do their best to keep her awake, as Diego yells "What was in the damn syringe Angelica?" Angelica, growing unnerved, as Wade keeps his pistol aimed at her, along with Xavier with his AK-47, as Storm runs back inside, and yells "The woman is gone." Country walks around the apartment, as Winston asks Xavier "Who are you? What am I doing here?" Angelica whispers "Dear these people are robbing us." Winston looks dazed and confused, as Wade grows angry and emotional, yelling at his Grandmother boldly "Let my Grandfather come with me. We'll let you live." Angelica snaps "No! That's not how it works Wade. Winston doesn't even know what's going on, I'd be helping him by killing him. I'd be helping everyone." Xavier yells "Only help you have brought me has been pain. My family has endured many years of pain, because of you. My Sister has been through enough from you." Angelica laughs, re-aiming the pistol at Winston "Men you drop your guns and I'll drop mine. I have won." Meanwhile Diego and Storm gets Samantha out, as Summer follows, and they look towards the front door to The Penthouse. Inside, Angelica asks Wade and Xavier, keeping her pistol aimed at the back of Winston's head, as she laughs "The two of you aren't strong enough to kill me. The old saying goes Ladies first." Angelica turns off the safety, as Wade screams "No!" Outside in the hallway, Storm, Diego, and Summer look towards the door, as gunfire erupts inside! A few minutes pass by, as Storm, Diego, and Summer grow nervous. The door opens, and Country walks out, with Winston. A few moments later, Wade and Xavier walk out, as Xavier says to everyone with a deep breath "It's all over now." 

     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment