Friday, December 3, 2021

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 317. New Scores

    At The Falcon, a local diner, Brock sits with Rachel, as she warns him "This is not going to go well." Brock asks "Are you scared? So what about age?" Rachel reminds him "You are the namesake of the most powerful man in Adam's Landing." Brock's eyes turn red, thinking of his Father. At Class, Xavier and Leigh walks in holding hands, and Ruthie asks her Grandparents, as both also greet Xavier's Niece with a hug "So things are normal now?" Xavier and Leigh nod and asks "Why are you so nosy Queenie?" Ruthie rolls her eyes, as Alyssa laughs and Xavier tells Ruthie "Here's the keys. Just know I call things.." Ruthie and Alyssa hug Xavier and thanks him, as Xavier leaves, and Leigh changes subjects, and tells her Granddaughter and Niece "Marco's arriving today." Ruthie volunteers to go pick him up. Leigh tells them "Sully's got a lot to pick up on and Jared doesn't help." Ruthie quickly leaves, as Alyssa catches her up on Erica, and Leigh quips "Olivia and Allison's the only ones that aren't whores Alyssa. Be glad you never met Desi."

    At The Sunset Club, Clint meets someone, and says to them "I got what I need now to make it happen." The other person smiles, and says "I am interested in why Ava is so involved." Clint goes "Something is off." The person looks at him, and laughs "Just the perfect time to show everyone I am the new boss in this town!" Clint looks on with worry, as the drinks arrive. At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny snaps at her Niece "Jamie just tell us what it is you have!" Beth adds "You are really pushing it bitch. What do you know that we need to?" Jamie asks her Aunt "Remember Lily Sullivan? My Sister I met once." Beth goes "And what does she have to do with this Jamie? She's been dead for years." Jamie walks around, holding the file and smirks "Tenny slept with Burt. And she apparently did not learn her lesson. Where's Uncle Floyd by the way. Too ashamed to come back to town to own up?" Tenny is silent, and cries "Go to hell Jamie. I'm out of here." Jamie yells "Truth hurts whore.." Beth shakes her head, and attacks her Cousin, and snaps "Nobody who is a professional gold-digging whore will ever call my Mama a whore in my damn presence trash!" Tenny leaves, as Beth and Jamie fight. 

   At Chantel's, Ava joins Aretha, Monica, and Willie, as Willie warns Monica "You should tell your Mama to stay in California." Ava asks "Well how is everyone? Looks like everyone is well." Aretha tells them "Monica's the new DA for Adam's Landing. We're having some drinks, but Mama's getting fiery." Willie snaps "Monica knows why I don't like her Mama in Law. Damn hussy." Aretha asks "Mama, that was in the past. Leave it.." Willie sighs "Well whatever you say but I do what I want Aretha! And I see Rashad and Jack. Excuse me bitches." Ava is taken aback, and goes "Willie is not herself." Monica answers "My Mother in Law and her have a past. It's a lie, but Willie never believed it to be one." Aretha sighs "And the news really got to her." Monica adds "It's a struggle raising old people." Ava takes a drink, and sighs "That's the honest truth." Ava checks her phone, and says "I'' see you at your office Aretha." Ava leaves, as Aretha tells them "She's got too much on her. I see it." Willie agrees, as Monica asks "What's up with Ava? She is more calmer." Aretha is silent and looks at them and says "I think its Winston."

   At Bree's Mansion, Bree visits with her Sister, as they look at photos, and Summer warns her Sister "Mom is really about to make a mistake nobody can save her from.." Bree quickly answers "I have no more use for her. She will pay." Summer asks her Sister "I need to find something new in life besides working for Mom." Bree is quiet, and quips "Be a spy." Summer hugs her Sister, and both say "For Grandma Ciarra.". as both begin to cry. At the ALPD, Paul and Bobby are inside Paul's office, and quips "Monica is a beast at this kinda work Son. You'll have your hands full." Paul laughs, and asks "Dad, since you're only helping Xavier, what's your plans?" Bobby goes "Oh I don't know. I'm ready to enjoy my Grandsons when all return from school, and the military." Paul quips "It's been a ride with Summer, but it's paid off." Bobby sighs "Wish Bree could find some love. She's always been on the wrong end." Paul asks "Do you think of Beth?" Bobby sighs with sadness "She has a part in her family that'll always come first. I do not come first in her life. But know we share something." Paul gets a phone call, and places it on speaker, as Tenny calls and cries with fear "Come help Beth. Jamie's there and this is bad. Call the guard.." Paul and Bobby rush out.

      At Hell Hill, Xavier sits in his study, and looks out the window, and takes a drink, as Storm walks in and tells Xavier "Your guest has settled in." Xavier nods, as he gets a text, and another, as Storm goes "Damn you're popular." Xavier is quiet, as he checks and goes "She wouldn't. Hell no..." Storm asks "Well boss, what's the plan? You are plotting some shit I see too well!!" Xavier snaps "Jamie Marx has not learned her damn lesson Storm. So.." Xavier writes down an address, and says "Take what you wish. No killing, but something like when you burned down your Mother's home. Alcohol's on me buddy." Storm grins.. At Class, Leigh sits in her office, as she talks to Brock on the phone, as he's at Ruthie's Penthouse as she signs the lease and stands next to his Niece, as Leigh warns her Son "Stay out of X's way whatever you do. I am no miracle worker Little X." Leigh hangs up, as she gets a photo sent to her, and gasps, and texts her Husband and Daughter, as Sully sits in her new office at Jackson Inc and her eyes turn red, and snarls "So you really think we're doing that bitch? Kiss my ass!" Sully calls her Cousin, and Bree answers, as Sully boldly orders "My office. Right now with Summer in tow!" Sully hangs up, as Summer looks at her Sister, and Bree says with a fearful tone "I sense this has to do with our Mother.", as they head to Jackson Inc.

    At The Exposer, Aretha is on the phone, yelling "Stop the story from all sites! Whatever it takes!!" Aretha looks up, as Ava tells her "Jamie's done played the wrong hand. Enough, is enough." Aretha warns her best friend "Winston needs you out of jail. Monica goes by the playbook." Ava pulls her pistol out, and goes "So do I Aretha." At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Jamie and Beth look at each other, as Jamie coldly says "You all will pay for the pain you've caused me. Ciarra will be known for what she was. And the same for your Mother. No price is needed for this." Beth warns Jamie "You've declared war bitch, and you will not be victorious this time. Not bringing my Mama into this." Tenny returns with Bobby, as he says "Paul is in the squad car." Tenny tells Bobby "Send her out before I go find that pistol my Daughter took from me.." Bobby tells Jamie "Let's go." Jamie looks at Beth and sends a text, as Beth looks at her Mother, and Tenny shows fear in her eyes, on the verge of tears. Bobby assures them "It'll be ok." Bobby walks out to make sure Jamie leaves, as she leaves with a smile. In Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny vulnerably tells her Daughter "We both were lost. I don't know Beth. Like to see if we were dreaming.. How can she do this to me and Floyd??" Tenny cries into Beth's arms as she sees red.

     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment