Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 320. Revenge Endgame Part 2.

   At City Hospital, Willie sits at her station as she works the front desk as a volunteer, and looks up, and goes "Clem!", as they embrace in a hug and asks "How's Floyd? Did he come back?" Sayyid tells her "He disappeared before reaching Texas. No word." Willie asks "So how does dinner sound? My treat. We need to talk." Sayyid accepts, as he warns "But not about.." Willie sighs "Well that won't happen." Suddenly, they hear a scream, and Sayyid and Willie walks towards it, and Willie and Sayyid rush to the scene with rage in their eyes, as Sayyid tells his Sister "Get Terrance and Rashad in here and make the call asap." Sayyid grabs a passing Kyle, as he hears screams, and Sayyid snarls "Give me your card to enter that room or die." Kyle, in fear, hands it to him and runs off, as Sayyid begins to open the door very slowly. 

   At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny lays on the ground, and is alert, yet pretends to be knocked out, as the person walks around, and snaps "Bitch get up and let's discuss what I can do to save what little there is to admire about a whore." The woman walks over, bends down, and whispers "The two of you will reunite soon. Now off I go. Nice to see you Tenny." The woman leaves, and Tenny gets up, and goes with dread "Dear God, Lily is alive. No..." Tenny calls her Daughter to no answer. At Whispering Hills, Beth tends to Ava, as she begins to have a nervous breakdown and cries "Beth this can't be happening! She will not kill him and steal what he has built! I bet Jared's in on it." Beth holds her and gently says "Just cry. Let it out Ava. I'm here, and Xavier is on it." At HaleCorp, Jared and Clint are inside Clint's office, as he says "Well what's your decision?" You now know everything..." The door opens, as Xavier storms inside and calmly goes "Hello Jared and..." Clint says "Clint Landon. And you must be..." Xavier calmly puts his hand in his pocket, and says "Mr. Jackson. Your worst damn nightmare you son of a bitch." Jared is silent, as Xavier turns to his Son In Law, and walks up to him, and pulls out his pistol, as he says to them "To introduce myself, allow me to demonstrate when someone messes with my family." Xavier pulls out his Colt 45, and aims it at Jared, and asks "You are working with Angelica. She has kidnapped your Grandfather and Samantha. You and Clint know a lot, and I know Clint's Deceased Wife very damn well.." Clint goes "Mr. Jackson this is just a job to me sir..." Jared snaps "How would Sully, Ruthie, and Cain feel if you killed me?" Xavier laughs "That's smart thinking. Always smart. But I think Ruthie would feel the most of a damn. But I am going to be watching this unfold, and deliver your Grandmother a warning, and Jared, if ANYONE dies in my family of this, you will too. Same for you Clint." Xavier walks out, and Clint looks at Jared, as he goes "He knows Sully and I are getting divorced I see." 

    At The Sunset Club, Rachel meets with her Cousin, as Erica fills her in on her situation, and Rachel warns "You were always spoiled. Get outta town and mooch off Grandpa." Erica is silent, as Jamie walks inside, with a smile from a text until she sees Erica, and walks up, and slaps her forcefully. Erica asks, as Rachel is silent "What the hell Jamie?" Jamie coldly warns "You will not hurt my Brother. I got the message this morning by accident luckily." Erica snaps "You are the queen of the town whore!" At FJR, Cale packs his things, as Frank walks in and goes "So you've been sleeping with Rachel's Cousin too, and.." Cale tells his Father "It's time you run this, and I have a few more good years before starting my own team. For the best, and Erica is going to really hurt us fear." Frank nods, and tells his Son "I agree. We'll handle it though. I'm about to send her off." At Jazz, Allen sits in his office, as Allison talks to her Father, and Allan reminds his Daughter "People like Erica get what's coming to them sweetie."

   Meantime outside Santiago Manor, Jack, who's been joined by Storm, tells him "It looks weak. Drive thru?" Jack snaps "I am not losing my Wife!" At Jackson Inc, Sully, Bree, and now Leigh, sits in Sully's office, as they discuss Jack, and Bree asks her Cousin "Where's Xavier?" Sully shrugs her shoulders, and says "He is taking it easy." Leigh goes "Your Father's got something going on. Plotting." Bree tells them "I called Paul to help Jack." Sully thanks her, as Leigh gets a text, and yells "Shit! Lily Corbin is alive and at Beth's!" Leigh and Sully rush out, as Bree sends a text, and then makes a phone call to her Sister, going to voicemail." Bree warns Summer "Angelica's in town." At Chantel's, Summer orders a drink, as she gets a text from Paul, and says to herself "Looks like it's going to be on of them kinda days." At Jackson Inc, Sully calls Jared, and he answers and yells "I am not afraid of the almighty Xavier Sully! He's making rounds, around me and this company!" Sully is silent, as she hangs up. 

     At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth rushes inside, as Tenny is emotional, and goes "Lily was here." Beth goes "No.. Mama are you ok?" Tenny, despondent says "She and Jamie I bet, are trying to take Ciarra's fortune and holdings she left to Floyd and I." Beth tells her Mother "They already lost and you know it!"  Beth sends a text, and adds "Lily's about to have a reunion with that one cousin who did not get Christmas cards. The one who send Sullivan's out of business." Tenny nods, and adds "She does not deserve anything besides a bullet between the eyes. Spoiled bitch. One of my oldest Sister's worst mistakes, not aborting her." At The Sunset Club, Lily sits at the bar, as Xavier arrives, and goes "So you breath. Another failure of your friend you are surely missing." Lily warns her Cousin "I am here for what is mine. Number one. Screw all of you and I hope Aunt Tenny dies over grief, and you all will give me my due." Xavier coldly reminds her "And you are legally dead. You also took Grandma and Aunt Ciarra's Sullivan's stores and broke them. They had to sell it. So you aren't owed a damn thing. I also know you're in touch with.." Lily gets up, and warns "Jamie and I are owed something. We're getting it." Xavier boldly says "Over your dead bodies.", and leaves, as Lily makes a phone call to no answer.

    Back in City Hospital, Craig is in street clothes, as Kyle tells him of what he heard, and Craig quickly says "My Brother and I are going for drinks. Talk later buddy." Craig leaves, and Kyle looks on with suspicion." In Terrance's office, Ginny, with her shirt torn, and shaken is asked by Terrance, as Sassy consoles her "Should you go down to ER?" Willie tells them "No response from Cale or Allison. Maybe call Beth?" Ginny shakes her head, and Willie sends a text to Beth and Allan, as she says "This is rape." Terrance asks "Who did this?" Ginny cries, as Sassy goes "She isn't comfortable saying or scared." Ginny goes "I am young, I asked.." Terrance snaps "Oh shit! You never ask for this Ginny! But who did it will pay. Is it a doctor?" Ginny is silent, as Terrance makes an announcement on the intercom, and at Jazz, Allen and Allison rush to City Hospital. At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth looks at her Mother, and asks "Is Brock across the hall?" Tenny smokes a blunt and says "I don't know. I do not need a babysitter Beth." Beth tells her Mother "Come with me!" They head to City Hospital. At FJR, Erica walks in as Cale and Frank both look at her, as Erica is silent, and Frank tells her "My life's enjoyment Erica, it's all over Bree just messaged." Erica is silent, as Cale yells "Say something you homewrecker!" Erica says "I am yours Champs." Frank yells "Either leave or I'm calling the ALPD.!" Cale supports his Father, as Erica goes "Frank I made a mistake with Cale." Cale shakes his head in disbelief, with anger brewing, as Frank yells "I was used! And my Daughter.. MY DAUGHTER isn't talking to me and moved out!" Erica goes "I'll leave and let you cool off." Erica leaves, as Frank yells "Damnit! Am I just stupid?" Cale and his Father hugs, as they see a text, and go to City Hospital.

    At Hell Hill, Xavier walks inside, as Ava follows her Brother, and he tells Ava "My insider has said nobody's at Santiago Manor." Ava cries "I know what she's plotting, and hurting me, Jack, J.J.." Xavier tells his Sister "Victoria's on her way. I've placed Jared and the new guy on notice." Ava tells her Brother "Winston's going downhill, Angelica will make him forget what little he remembers of me." Xavier consoles his Sister. Sayyid walks in, and he greets Xavier with a firm handshake, placing his briefcase down and giving him a hug, and turning to Ava, giving her a warm hug, as Ava asks "How's Uncle Floyd?" Sayyid answers "No comment since we left that truckstop. He got a ticket on a bus and left." Ava and Xavier take a deep breath, and says "I think he's fine though. I called Tenny and she texted to me he's home and knows.." Ava snarls "Jamie will regret this! This is really too damn much!!" Xavier reminds her "We got this. Don't worry." At Jackson Inc, Bree sits in her office, as she has a thought, and she and Sully, sitting in her office get a text from Jack. Both walk out with dread in their eyes, and both head to Hell Hill.

     At HaleCorp, Lily walks inside, along with Angelica, as Jared yells at his Grandmother "My life is in danger. Who in the hell knows what Xavier has planned." Angelica snaps at her Grandson "Watch the tone or only I will know of your Son Cain. He has great bloodline." Clint asks Lily "So why are you here with Angelica?" Lily tells her Husband "I have an announcement tomorrow." Clint is silent, as Jared warns his Grandmother "My marriage is over." Angelica laughs "That's great to know." Jared goes "Well my kids will hurt, hurts me deeply. Sully is my woman forever and always." Angelica goes "Cut that out and listen. I am getting control of Winston's end, and Ava's. ANYONE say a thing, a child or someone you love, they get a bullet." Angelica walks out, as Jared is silent, and Lily warns them "She knows Winston has dementia and got plans for him." Clint tells his Wife and Jared "This job is the craziest yet." 

    Back at City Hospital, Cale has arrived, as he texts his Father to no response. Terrance greets him, as Beth arrives with Tenny following her, as she glares at Cale, and looks at Allison, and says "Told you Frank's bank is free spirited." Allison is silent, glaring at her Husband, as Ginny tells them "I am fine, I fought him off but need to just rest." Cale goes "I'll take you back to our home." Ginny says "Penthouse." Beth sees Terrance and Rashad and stops them, and asks "Who did this. I know what a rape looks like!" Allan also arrives and goes to his Granddaughter, as Terrance says "I got security watching footage. Then we'll have our answers." Rashad adds "This is sick. When I find out, I'll kick their ass!" Beth adds "That makes three of us including Olivia." Kyle walks by, and asks "So what happened Dr. Jackson?" Beth answers "None of your business unless you know something." Kyle walks off, as Beth, Terrance, and Rashad goes to a conference room, calling a meeting. Meanwhile at The Farm, Jamie lays low, and makes a phone call. At her office at The Gossiper, a woman walks inside and begins to look around.


    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment