Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 324. Rolling Doubles

    Day begins to turn into night, and at City Hospital, Jack gets a phone call, as Rashad, Aretha, and Willie ask "Who is it?" Jack snarls "Angelica.." In the OR, Beth, Terrance, Victoria, and Kyle operate on Ava, as they are almost finished, and Beth tells them "When she recovers I am taking a leave to make sure she follows orders. She was lucky." The others agree, as Beth walks into the waiting area and Willie and Aretha tells her "Jack got a call. He went to answer it. Rashad followed him." Beth goes "Ok, hope its brief as I need to get her in recovery." In the hall, Angelica, on a jet, asks Jack "Made a choice. What about your Mother?" Jack yells "My Mom is having a damn bypass operation and might not make it!" Angelica laughs, and says "Send my compliments." Jack snarls "I will make sure you die." Jack hangs up, and punches the wall, as he cries "I'm losing my world I feel Rashad!" Rashad tells his best friend "It's ok. Keep your head up." They walk into the waiting area, as Beth says "Success." Everyone smiles, as Beth goes into the OR, and gets a text from Tenny, and says under her breath "Mama.." 

   At The Sunset Club, Monica arrives inside Clint and Lily's Suite with the ALPD, as Clint looks at his Wife's dead body, and snarls at Monica "She has many enemies. Do your damn job, and lock up Xavier, his crazy Sister Ava, hell all of them! My Wife is dead!" Clint screams and paces, as Monica asks the officer with her from the ALPD "Suicide?" The officer nods, and Monica warns Clint "Ok, first off don't tell me how to do my job. Secondly, I spoke to staff, and nobody seen anyone come in here." Clint yells "Then why was Sayyid Ross at HaleCorp holding me and Jared basically hostage?" Monica calmly asks "Were the two of you at gunpoint?" Clint answers "Not really but.." Monica tells the officer "Suicide.", and warns Clint "Watch your tone with me. I know your past Landon." Monica and the officer walks out, as the undertaker arrives, and Clint cries, with anger inside, and rage in his eyes. He grabs his phone and sends two texts. Back at Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny returns, and sits down and lights a joint, as she says with relief "It's almost finished." At the ALPD Jail, Jamie sits in a cell, as she yells to make a phone call, with fear in her eyes, and filling with tears, as the jailer ignores her plea.

   At Hell Hill, Sully walks into the living room, and tells her Mother, as Storm and County have left for Valley Ridge "Jared has left. I checked my cameras." Leigh asks her Daughter "Did X do that?" Sully laughs "The other day I gave him permission. We both thought it'd be smart." Leigh rolls her eyes and says "Your Father scares me. Will you stay until he gets Winston and Samantha home?" Sully adds "Summer was also kidnapped, and likely by Angelica. Don't forget her. I do like her Son Jason, but Jared.. I'll stay with you Mom." They hug tightly. In Valley Ridge, at a national restaurant called Buddy's Log Cabin, Xavier and Wade sit at a table, discussing strategy, as he tells him "Sayyid is busy. But my team is coming. This is going to be her endgame." Wade asks "And Summer too?" Xavier glances down at his phone and nods "Yes." Wade texts his Wife, and says "Bridget, get the next flight, bring your kids! Adam's Landing!" Xavier warns Wade "When Ava had a heart attack, this is blood now and think of what she's done to you. Winston always said you wanted a Grandma.." Wade goes "So you and Grandpa were friends after all?" Xavier and Wade gets up, as Wade cries, and Xavier hugs him. At The Penthouse, Angelica arrives, as the Doctor tells them with a smile, I am Dr. Faye, here to wipe the blues away Samantha." Diego sends a text, as Angelica looks at Summer, and pulls out a pistol, and says "I haven't heard from Scarface yet. So let's make a deal." Winston meanwhile is asleep, as he thinks he is home, as downstairs, Samantha yells at her Grandmother "There's a special place in hell for you!" Angelica hatefully answers "Same to you Victoria's mistake!" Summer is silent, as she says a prayer to herself. Back at Buddy's, Xavier gets a phone call and asks Wade "Ready to kill Angelica and save Winston, Samantha, and Summer?" Wade tells him "Let's do it, uh can I call you a friend." Xavier looks at him, and says "Yeah."

     Meanwhile back in Adam's Landing, Jared sits at Jazz and has a drink, as River Mathis, co-owner, and Son, Henry Mathis works the bar, and Sayyid arrives, and Jared snarls "Shit!" River and Henry walks over and River hugs his Father, and Henry hugs his Grandfather, as he smiles "Welcome. I am so happy you both are here!" Jared yells for his check, Sayyid tells his Son and Grandson "Excuse me." Sayyid walks over to Jared, and snaps "I have had.." Sayyid grabs Jared up, and punches him in the face, and finishes "ENOUGH, of you today!" He drops him, and kicks him three times in the stomach, and goes "Now get out of my damn sight!" Jared walks out, as Sayyid tells River and Henry "I am buying his booze." At a nearby table, Doris sits, waiting for Monica, as she notices Sayyid and says to herself with stars in her eyes "Oh my my, Clemmon Ross!" At the ALPD, Monica walks inside Jamie's cell, and tells her "I told your Daughter, and Commissioner Whitten to handle it the way things are done here. But for you, you got arson, and I just wanted to say I love this!" Jamie yells "Save my Daughter! Let me out of here and do that Monica! I do run DuBois.." Monica smiles, and goes "Not now bitch. Goodnight." Monica motions the jailer, and heads to Jazz, as Jamie cries for Summer. 

    At Paul and Summer's Home, Bobby sits in the living room, as he keep in touch with Russell Marx, the new Governor, as Bree asks "What's his plan?" Paul meanwhile gets a text from Xavier and says "Storm and Country are here." Bree cries and Paul and Bobby hug her, and assures her "I know that man has something in mind. He will save Summer. He left an emoji when he learned she was also kidnapped by Angelica." Bree goes "I'm going to try to sleep. Please keep me updated." Paul tells his Father "I'm staying here tonight." Bobby goes "Well I'm heading back home Son. If I hear from that bastard Russell I'll let you know. But make sure Bree rests. Xavier will take care of it I know for a fact." They hug, and Bobby leaves, and Paul looks towards the hallway, as Bree sits in the guest room, on the edge of the bed, and cries for her Sister with fear and concern.

   Back at Hell Hill, Leigh and Sully are in the study, as Sully sits at her Father's desk, with fear and concern for his safety, as they breathe relief as Sully says "Good news from Jack. Aunt Ava is going to make a full recovery." Leigh smiles, as they hear a knock at the door, as they hear someone yelling "Let me in Xavier!" Leigh motions silence to her Daughter, as Clint stands at the door, and screams "Your ass will die for what you've done to my Wife! I promise I will destroy all of you!" Clint takes a deep breath, and yells "You will pay you son of a bitch!" and walks off. Back in the study, Leigh checks for any updates from her Husband, as Sully calls her Daughter, and tells Ruthie "Grandpa is ok. You sleep and be ready for work. Love you." and hangs up, and Leigh looks at her Daughter, and says "I don't like this Sully. I don't think this is going to.." Sully goes "Daddy has everything he needs, and he never mentions any moves ahead of time Mom!" Leigh smiles, and holds her hand, and tells her Daughter "You are so much like him. Our Princess." Sully walks out to make them another round of coffee.

    At City Hospital, Aretha sits with Jack, as Terrance, Beth, and Victoria stand at Ava's bedside in a private room, as Beth gives her a heavy sedative, and tells them "She needs her rest right now. Back to herself when she wakes." Victoria asks Beth "Any updates from Xavier on my Papa and Daughter?" Beth shakes her head, and goes "I got another problem, but we're not talking about it right here." In the waiting area, Aretha asks Jack "Anymore from that evil bitch?" Jack says "She is making me angrier by the damn second. Keeps asking if Mom died and shit like that. Telling me to find a new bride.." Aretha hugs him, and says "I'm here Jack. Everything will be alright. Rashad and I will make sure you're not alone. Working here does him good anyway. He's driving my Mom home since its late." Jack tells her "Thank you." At The Evans Family Home, Rashad has left to return to City Hospital, as Willie yells for her Brother, and calls to no answer. At Jazz, River and Henry sits in the office, as River tells his Son "Mom will be here when she gets a break." Henry takes a deep breath, and asks "Why does Eve Mathis need to sing live with her money and success?" River quips "My Mother has always loved it, and my Dad too. I'm glad to be here, and trust me it'll be just what both of us need Son." In the bar, Sayyid wipes his briefcase, as Doris taps on his shoulder, and turns and goes "Doris?" Doris smiles "Yes. Doris Johnson. Clem.." Sayyid is taken aback, speechless, as Monica arrives and yells "Mama!", and Doris says "See ya.", and walks off. Sayyid watches with stars in his eyes.

    Up in Valley Ridge, Xavier, Wade, Country, and Storm head to Angelica's Penthouse as Wade leads them and says "It is her "Northbrook"." Xavier, as they all pull up, he turns off the SUV, and they jump out and grab AK-47s, and put on bulletproof vests, but Wade resists, saying "I am willing to give myself up for my Grandfather. He does love me." Xavier rolls his eyes, and throws him a vest, and throws all of them ski masks, telling them "This is how we get her ass." In the Penthouse, Angelica walks around the living room, as Dr. Faye stands next to Samantha, handcuffed to a chair, and Summer is tied to another, with a gun to her head. Diego guards the door. Angelica quips "Well looks like you girls belong to me. Winston is mine. Too bad nobody really loves you." Outside, Xavier looks at Wade, Storm, and Country, all in black, wearing ski masks and carrying AK-47s, and they head inside.

     

    

No comments:

Post a Comment