Monday, December 6, 2021

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 318. The Ultimate Fire

    It has turned to evening, and across Adam's Landing and beyond, people are shocked by Jamie's press release. At Hell Hill, Xavier has called a meeting involving Leigh, Beth, Sully, and Bobby. They stand in the living room, as Beth goes "Mama is really not taking this well. I swear if anything happens to her over this.." All look at her and go "We share your dreams too. Now it's wait and see. I've got things started." Beth changes subjects, and says "I need to go pick up some of Alyssa's things and take to her." Beth leaves, as Leigh goes "Rachel actually kept her end of things.." Xavier, Sully, and Bobby agree, as Sully gets a phone call from Jared and heads home, as Xavier and Bobby head to the Storm Shelter.

    At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny is alone and eyes a bottle of pills, as Ruthie walks in, and Tenny tells her Great-Great Granddaughter "Please leave me alone and get adjusted." Ruthie tells her gently "Gran some people are selfish people out to hurt people. That's all Jamie is doing to you." Tenny hugs Ruthie, and Ruthie leaves, as Tenny has a thought, and sends a text. At Bree's Mansion, Bree, Summer, and Paul all drink as they watch the news, and disgust overcomes them, as Bree asks with anger "I do not know what happened, but Summer, our real Mom died officially today. Sorry not sorry." Summer cries, as Paul consoles both of them, and is silent. At The Farm, Jamie and Frank sits on his couch, and share a glass of liquor, as Frank goes "Now I hate it about Uncle Floyd, but Tenny is different. Karma came back on her old ass!" Jamie quips "Well big brother, it's just the start." Erica arrives, as Jamie glares at her, and asks "Have I seen you somewhere?" Erica answers "I used to work for HaleCorp when Wade was in charge and how I came to town." Jamie nods, and heads to the door, and says "Tenny has finally lost. Same for poor Beth." Frank gets angry, and asks angrily "What is it with you and a woman who thinks Alyssa's hers? Jamie snaps back "She does not want to give her a home, always minding old lady Tenny." Frank turns to Erica and warns "I think you need to go see if Olivia is home tonight." Frank walks to the bedroom, as Erica is in shock, and packs. 

      At The Evans Home, Willie and Rashad has dinner together, as Willie sighs "Everybody's always busy, but Clem is different. Maybe best. Rashad asks What do you mean?" Willie sighs "Oh something that will stay where needed." Willie walks out, leaving her Grandson curious. At Monica's Loft, in downtown Adam's Landing, they discuss the past, and Monica tells Aretha "Let's leave it there. When my Mama arrives that'll be bad enough for Willie." Aretha quips "The old lady never forgets nothing." Monica asks "What do you think is the bad blood?" Aretha answers "Javon mainly. It's time to tell him." Monica grows quiet and pours them a drink. At The Sunset Club, Ava drinks, as Jack is on his way to pick her up. Clint walks over and goes in a cocky tone "A lush for a boss of a business like HaleCorp." Ava slurs "This is my quiet time Clint. I know you, and hate you. Now go fetch a ride to hell." Clint walks off, and sends a text, as Ava gets a text and frustration grows in her eyes.

     Meanwhile at Cale and Allison's Mansion, Bree finishes up the terms, and goes "Well this will piss off Uncle Frank if Erica doesn't have him too distracted." Allison thanks her, as Bree tells them "Thank you all for a short break from my Mother's moment of family shame." Cale sighs "This is gonna be bad." Allison quips "Dad already told me to get prepared." Cale asks "So Ginny's staying with Ruthie tonight?" Allison nods, as Bree goes "It'll be nice to have them together to look out for each other. A great idea." All agree, as Cale gets a phone call, which he sends to voicemail, catching his Wife and Cousin's attention." Bree tells them "I need to call my Sister and head home. Bree and Cale hug, and she leaves. At Ruthie's new Penthouse (Formerly Sully's Penthouse), Ruthie, Ginny, Alyssa, and Brock are inside, as Ruthie pulls out a bag of weed, and goes "Time to have a housewarming party! Someone go get Gran." Brock heads out. Across the hall, Tenny stares at the pills, as her phone rings, and she ignores the call as Brock knocks on his Great-Grandmother's door, and she answers and bluntly says "Leave me alone you low life!", and walks back inside slamming the door. Tenny calls the number back and says "Are you ok?" Across the hall, Brock tells his Niece and Cousins "Gran is cold as ice!" Ruthie sighs "Damn Jamie did it! Bitch!" All agree and begin to plot, as Alyssa pulls out some liquor.

      At Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh are inside his study, as she goes "X I did not know about Rachel but felt he was being used by someone." Xavier warns his Wife "He will pay for this. Jamie is going after us again since Aunt Ciarra died, and using our Son..." Leigh snarls "I want her dead." Xavier walks over to his Wife, and hugs her, and kisses her forehead, and says "She'll pay for it my love." Leigh asks "So where was Ava?" Xavier goes "Likely taking a break before going home. It's hard you know." Leigh says with concern "She can't run everything like she's doing. She needs your help, or just fire Jack on my order to help her with Jared and that Clint.." Xavier asks "What about Sully?" Leigh smiles "Then you wouldn't get too used to being a homebody." They laugh, as he asks "Wanna chase each other upstairs for some fun?" They kiss, and run to their bedroom. Meanwhile at Sully and Jared's Mansion, Sully sits inside the kitchen, and Jared walks in and says "So I seen what Jamie did." Sully asks her Husband "And are you gonna gloat about it? I don't need your shit. Aunt Ava did not come over." Jared laughs "She is trying to take Clint and I's jobs instead. Warn her she needs to let Grandfather..." Sully yells "Damnit Jared she has enough on her now! And screw you and what you think of her! She's doing apparently the right thing. Hell I never thought I'd think Wade was better than you.." Jared grows angry, and goes "What did you say?" Sully responds coldly, heading upstairs to pack "Wade loves his family. You slept through yours and mine son of a bitch! Ruthie's out, and tomorrow call a moving company." Jared's eyes turn red, with anger and sadness.

    At The Farm, Beth arrives, and walks inside as Erica snaps "This isn't your house bitch." Beth tells her "No trash it isn't, and I'm here for Alyssa's things. Where's Frank?" Frank walks out of the bedroom, and Beth asks "Interrupting anything?" Frank asks his Ex-Wife "Why are you here for my Daughter?" Beth goes "She's moving in across the hall from me. She's had it with your sex kitten." Frank rolls his eyes, as Erica tells him "Aunt Olivia isn't home. She and Allan went to Grandpa Lane's." Beth asks Frank "Did she upset you?" Frank goes "I'm not in the mood for this fight Beth! You said you would never remarry me. Here's.." Erica gets upset, and notices Cale pulling up, and runs outside, as Beth picks up some clothes in Alyssa's room, and warns "You will never learn, and it will be hell when you do. But Erica better be gone soon and I mean it! You will lose Alyssa!" Beth walks out, as Frank is quiet. Outside, Cale looks at Erica, and asks her "So do I kill you, or my sorry ass old man in there?" Erica asks "What do you mean Cale?" Cale quietly snarls "You have ruined my life, and I am going to deal with you and my Dad my way. But make damn sure I'll protect Alyssa!" Cale returns home, as Erica sends a text to Rachel.

    Meanwhile at The Evans Home, Aretha walks inside, as Willie sits and tells her Daughter sternly "I hope you don't think I'm letting that hussy get my Brother since her Husband's dead now." Aretha sighs "Mama you always hated Mrs. DuBois." Willie yells "She left Clem at the damn alter and he hurt so over it! I will never forget that. Thank the Lord for Cissy, now Eve! Doris DuBois will see me and will know what Clem is up to and who I am tomorrow when she arrives. I already informed her Daughter In Law." Willie goes to bed, as Rashad walks downstairs, and laughs "She seems very furious.." Aretha sighs as she and her Son share a hug "Baby boy, she's old now I can see. These two know each other from childhood, so this is a deep scar. Mama has never forgiven it. Expect anything and I have warned Uncle Clem." They head off as they call it a night. In Willie's room, she has a flashback to years earlier. Willie goes "I have nothing to lose."

    At Jamie's Mansion, Storm walks around it, as its empty, and plays heavy metal music and smiles "Deja vu." At Jamie's office at The Gossiper, Jamie sits at her desk, as a woman stands inside, and tells her "Today was perfect. Now to phase two. I am ready to make my appearance." Jamie snaps "I am calling this one! I mean it!' Another woman walks inside, and warns "I am doing my best to keep from killing both of you, and both of you owe me. Jamie and the woman look at the new arrival inside, and both of their jaws drop with fear in their eyes, as the older woman laughs in an evil tone. At Paul and Summer's Home, Paul walks into the bedroom, and says to his Wife "The boys are calling. They seen it." Summer screams in fury, and cries "How can she do this?" Paul consoles his Wife, cradling her gently in his arms. Back at Jamie's Mansion, Storm finishes walking around, and pulls out a lighter. At Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh lay in bed, as he tells his Wife "Mother and Grandma will be ok. Jamie will pay with her life." At Jamie's Mansion, Storm flicks the lighter, and Jamie's Mansion goes ablaze, as Storm watches, and smokes a cigarette. Back at The Gossiper, Jamie tells the women "We all want the same thing, own this town once and for all."

    

No comments:

Post a Comment