Friday, December 10, 2021

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 322. Beginnings to Finales

    It's the next morning  in Adam's Landing, and at Hell Hill, Xavier, Leigh, and Sully have breakfast, as Leigh laughs "Well looks like the cooking lessons are paying off and so nice to have my Husband and Daughter here this morning." Xavier and Sully are silent, as Xavier gets a text, and says "I need to head across the road." Xavier walks out, as Sully tells her Mother "I think it's got to do with Aunt Ava. Daddy filled me in." Leigh sighs with sadness "Looks like we are being attacked as a family inside and out lately." Sully assures her Mother "We are tough though, and will handle it." At Sully and Jared's Mansion, Jared moves slowly, and prepares to go to HaleCorp as he gets a phone call and goes "I'm on my way now." At Whispering Hills, Ava, Jack, and now Victoria, arriving on an red eye from overseas, discuss strategy, and Victoria tells them "Whatever we do with Mother, I cannot think my Daughter is or really is dead. She loves those types of games. And my Daddy with his dementia.." Ava answers "Angelica's time has come to die." Jack goes "If only.." Xavier walks in and says "I have Storm and his helper on it now." At Adam's Landing International Airport, Storm and his helper are in the cargo area, as the other man says "Angelica has always used this area to avoid being seen."

   At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth cleans the kitchen after breakfast, and tells her Mother "So are you really sure you want to confront Lily?" Tenny urgently tells her Daughter "She's here to sell my Sister, and my family into a running joke and I will not allow it. I am an old woman. Ciarra is not here to stop me from killing her." Tenny pulls a pistol out of her purse, as Beth takes a deep breath, as Tenny warns "Now that we have eaten, let's find Lily's ass." Beth and Tenny heads out, as Beth looks towards Ruthie's Penthouse, as Tenny bluntly goes "And Ginny will be fine. Back to the big issues my sweet Beth." Beth tells her Mother "Almost being raped is worse." Tenny goes "Lily is breathing. That is much worse." Beth looks at her Mother, and tells her "We're not going to confront Lily." The elevator opens, as Tenny returns to the Penthouse, as Beth looks at her Mother, and Tenny struts off and says "Whatever you say, but I'll do it my way." Beth rolls her eyes, and heads to City Hospital. Tenny walks into her and Beth's Penthouse, and makes a phone call, going "I think Texas isn't where you need to be now.", and looks at her pistol intently, holding it tightly.

    Across the hall at Ruthie's Penthouse, Alyssa and Brock sit in the living room, as he asks his Cousin "So are you willing to help me keep this from Aunt Beth. I did not mean for you.." Alyssa goes in a tone of assurance "You have my silence knowing how she feels about your girlfriend. Daddy wants me to have an early lunch, just us today at the new Cantina Mansion in Downtown. I think Allison is coming over as my Dad flew to Southpoint Beach today to talk to car owners. Something isn't right I know, and think it's your Girlfriend's Cousin, who may top Rachel Lane in terms of a conniving whore." Brock tells his Cousin "We always protected each other. We are the wild ones, and Ruthie also. Mom sent me a text today that touched me, told me to protect you all, and it'd make my Father happy, and I want to make him proud." Alyssa responds "He's the most misunderstood man I know, but Uncle Xavier does love his family, well some unconditionally. Dads are important. I envy all of you sometimes.. Brock lights a joint, as Alyssa goes "Aunt Leigh told me to stay here today." They light up, as Alyssa asks "Will you stay while I see my Daddy?" Brock takes a hit and says "Yeah." Ginny meanwhile is asleep, and begins to sweat, having a flashback to the day before.

    Meanwhile at a new Coffee shop called "Coffeteria", Rachel sits inside, as Monica walks in and Rachel is waiting, as Monica says "Time for a private talk about DuBois Publishing's Future." Monica's Mother In Law, Doris DuBois walks inside and smiles "Rachel Lane! What a honor!" Rachel goes "Same for me Ms. DuBois. So what's up because you live well to be coming here in the midst.." Monica goes "Doris is here represent our Board, and we want you to take over, matter of fact, give you the company." Rachel is stunned, and asks "What? Me? I don't.." Doris encouragingly says "Rachel you have proved yourself and deserve it. You have done well and though you have a past, and I know all I need and likely wanna, but child would you like to take us up on it? You have the lead vote. This is our secret too." Monica warns "Any word to anyone and I'll lock you up, or maybe tell someone of that man you're seeing to someone you might not like." Rachel tells them "I am in. I like young men." Doris goes "When my Husband died, I have too since." Monica laughs "Forgive her." Doris smiles "Baby you need to get you a man and learn what I mean." Rachel laughs too, as they toast their coffee to their plan. At The Sunset Club, Lily sits inside her suite, as she makes a phone call to Jamie, and says "On my way to the studio." Jamie, at The Gossiper, goes "See you soon." Jamie looks at Paul, and snarls "How dare you assume I'd burn down my own house for attention." Paul laughs "Shit Jamie, you like it. And appears you got something brewing I hear." Jamie yells "Get out of here Paul. Tell Bobby congrats on losing the election to Russell!" Paul walks out, as Jamie gets a phone call from Angelica, saying "I'm watching your every move, and a few more dear." Jamie's eyes fill with fear.

    Meanwhile at Adam's Landing International Airport, Xavier sends a text, and another to Leigh and Sully, telling his Wife and Daughter "Business trip." Xavier heads to the tarmac. In the Cargo area, Storm and his helper find someone, and the helper yells "Diego Santiago! I be damn!" Diego asks "Not dead yet?" The helper tells Storm "Diego is Angelica's favorite Nephew. But he might help us." Diego says "All I will say is I don't like this at all on her part. But Winston and Samantha are not here. Only she knows." In an unknown Penthouse in Valley Ridge, Winston walks around confused, as Samantha tells her Grandfather "I wonder where Jack is?" Winston asks "Who Victoria?" Samantha cries, as a message is played on the TV automatically, as Angelica goes "Samantha, today is your fate. Enjoy!" The TV goes back to normal, as Samantha is scared, and looks at her Grandfather, seeing his confusion and looking at his Granddaughter, and says "Where's my Wife?", with fear in his eyes. At Whispering Hills, Ava and Victoria sits in the kitchen, as Ava tells her "Jack needs to work right now. It'll be good for him because your Mother will lose. If we find out where the bitch is, we're getting her!" Victoria tells Ava "I don't think you are up to it personally. You are worn down." Ava yells "It will NOT stop us Victoria! If Xavier's trip is a success, war is declared.." Ava holds her chest, as Victoria asks "Ava... are you alright?" Ava nods, and gets up and walks off to Winston's Study, sending Jack a text.

   At City Hospital, Beth sits inside her office, and pages Craig. Kyle walks inside and goes "Dr. Jackson he isn't here. He and Matt left town." Beth sits back, and asks "And Dr. Webb any idea where to?" Kyle answers "Sugar Creek." Beth nods, and smiles "Well I know up there he'll try the wrong one for sure and get his due. Matt was a good kid though." Kyle shrugs "Back to doing what you pay me to do. It's an honor really to work under you." Beth tells Kyle "You're a good addition to the hospital. Keep it up." Kyle walks out, and Beth makes a phone call, she gets an answer and asks "Felicia Williams? This is Dr. Jackson from back in Blue Ridge. When Craig comes home, make sure he never returns. I know you'll understand." Beth leaves her message and hangs up, and walks out, and sees Erica. Beth walks up and says "Your Doctor quit." Erica is quiet, as Beth adds "I know you're pregnant." Erica tells Beth "And since you brought that up..." Beth snaps "Get in my damn office bitch." Erica walks in, and Beth asks "Is Frank the Father? Or Cale? Don't mess with me. Ask Rachel because that will not happen again." Erica says with sadness "It won't. You've won. Frank and Cale and even Rachel has told me to leave town. But I did care for Frank.." Beth asks "So what are you thinking about with the baby if you leave?" Erica says "I want to prove I am selfless, so an abortion now before they find out. I'll leave for Southpoint Beach afterwards." Beth warns "I'll do it myself, but don't you break your word." Beth pages Sassy, and Beth tells her "I'll have your plane ticket ready." 

    At Jackson Inc, Jack and Bree sits in her office, as both worry for Ava, Winston, and Samantha, as Summer arrives, and asks "Coast clear from you know who?" Bree quips "Sully went down to Class to check on things a few moments ago." Summer tells them "Jason texted me today. Someone visited him at boarding school. That evil bitch herself. My mistake for having feelings for Jared." Bree asks them "So what is being kept from us." Jack only says "Calm before all hell breaks loose." At Class, Leigh sits in her office, as Marco walks in and says "Here's those dress designs you wanted to check out. What's Jared doing here?" Leigh is quiet, and says "Let's just stay out of it." In Ruthie's office, Jared warns his Daughter "You need to get with HaleCorp and grow closer to me than your Grandfather, who had me beaten and has threatened to kill me." Ruthie yells "Damnit Dad! I am so sick of this! And it is weird, you always favored Summer's Son Jason over Cain!" Sully walks in and snaps "Just what the hell is going on?" Jared warns his Wife "Don't start.." Sully yells "You bastard you have hurt my family in the worst of ways now! And Ruthie made her choice a long time ago and is just fine. The further away from Angelica the better! My KIDS will not be in that web!" Ruthie asks her Father with disgust "Seriously.. she almost killed Mom!" Jared tells Sully "I'm meeting my lawyer today and booked my suite. It's almost over at last." Jared storms out, as Leigh stops him, and slaps him in the face, and coldly warns him "If you ever talk to my Daughter or Granddaughter like that again I'll be your worst fear!" Jared heads out, as Leigh walks into Ruthie's office, and asks "Everyone ok?" Sully and Ruthie nod, and Sully sighs with disgust "HaleCorp has a way of destroying people Mom.."

     Meanwhile, Frank and Alyssa meet up a new restaurant called the Cantina Mansion, as he tells his Daughter, looking at his phone "Read this." Alyssa reads Erica's text, and goes "You and Beth need to be together." Frank sighs "Never gonna happen honey sad to say." Back at Ruthie's Penthouse, Allison and Ginny walk back inside, as Ginny asks "Didn't Gran give up the Camaro?" Allison tells her Daughter "Let's worry about you. She will never look at us the way she does others in our family for one reason..." Ginny sighs "Mom...." Allison goes "I need to call Aunt Beth and Dad." Ginny returns to her bedroom, and sees a text from Beth, leading her to tears of joy. At The Sunset Club, Tenny walks around upstairs and pretends to be confused as room service stops her and asks "Do you need help?" Tenny goes "I need to go see my Son. He hasn't called me." The man asks "Who is he?" Tenny answers "Clint." The man answers "He is gone but I'll leave his Wife a message. Tenny says "I want to see her. Point me there." Tenny pulls out a thousand dollars, and room service gives her a keycard.

     Meanwhile Jamie is in the studio at The Gossiper, as she prepares for her show, and Angelica appears and asks "You know Jason could be a nice payment for what I have done for you. Or your child's blood." Jamie snaps "Listen bitch! I have about had enough of your shit!" Angelica pulls out a pistol, and hatefully goes "You will regret this outburst you scarred whore!" Angelica walks out, as Jamie freezes. At City Hospital, Beth and Terrance sit in his office, as Beth tells him "Well no word from my Mama." Terrance tells Beth "Shouldn't you consider hunting her down or checking on her.." Beth goes "I am waiting for Erica to be admitted and then I'll worry about everything else." Terrance asks "Admission Beth? For just an abortion?" Beth tells Terrance "We have to talk." At Jackson Inc, Jack walks into his office, as Storm walks in and tells him "Ok buddy, we didn't find them." Jack gets emotional, and gets his phone and makes a phone call to his Mother. On Xavier's Private Jet, Xavier's on the phone, and says "Well you are passing your test. Stay put at the guard house at Hell Hill." Country answers "I will X!" Xavier adds "Keep an eye out for Jared also." Xavier hangs up, and gets another text. At Whispering Hills, Victoria hangs up with Jack, as she yells "Ava? Are you awake? Did you take a..." Victoria finds Ava on the ground, and calls 911. At The Sunset Club, Lily prepares to head out to meet Jamie, as her door opens, and Tenny tells her Niece "I don't think you're going anywhere." Lily warns "I'll knock your old ass out of my way, or you can join my Mother.." Tenny pulls her pistol out of her purse, and coldly says "No Lily, I have spoken, and now bitch.. your ass is mine once, and for all!" Tenny aims and turns off the safety...

    

    

    

   

    

No comments:

Post a Comment