Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 319. Revenge Endgame Part 1.

     It's the next day in Adam's Landing, and at Hell Hill, Xavier is in the Storm Shelter, as he says "Beg all you wish, but you made some bad mistakes, and I feel there's more to this. So talk." The man begs "I want us to be friends again X.." Xavier pulls out his Colt 45, and points at Storm, drunk and recovering from the night before says "Now he knows about something you never did, loyalty." Xavier walks out and heads off. At Hell Hill, Leigh and Sully watch the news, as coverage on the fire at Jamie's Mansion is top story, with Tenny and Floyd, as Monica tells the news "This looks like arson and will be dug into further thank you." Leigh and Sully look at each other, and Sully says "How did Daddy react at first?" Leigh goes "He really didn't say. Classic X for you. He's likely involved. Jamie has done went too far." They hug as Leigh heads to Class, as Sully goes to Jackson Inc, and Sully says to her Mother "Jared and I are divorcing. I'm going to tell Daddy privately." Leigh reminds "Take him to a public place now and tell him. It'd be better."

    At The Gossiper, Jamie sits in her office as she changes clothes and snarls "Who could have done it? Oh... just digging deeper in the grave Xavier.." Summer storms into her Mother's office, as Jamie asks her Daughter "Can I come live with you and Paul?" Summer snaps "You know Mom, I quit. Screw this and I hate what you have truly become. Bree is so right on your self-centered ass!" Jamie screams "Screw you too Summer! You remember that you take after me you spoiled ass bitch!" Summer storms out in rage, as Jamie sends a text. At The Holiday Hotel, a woman sits in her suite, and answers "Its time Jamie. And don't worry about the devil's bride." In Rachel's Office at The Gossiper, Rachel is on the phone with Brock as he says "I'm staying with Ruthie, Ginny, and Alyssa in Sully's old place." Rachel assures him "I am not going to hurt you ever. I love you Brock." Back in Jamie's Office, Jamie gets a text, and has a thought.

    At The Farm, Frank and Erica watch TV, as he tells her "I think you need to move out of here now. I am tired." Erica gives a sad look to Frank and asks "Why champ?" Frank answers "My Daughter left, and Beth is mad." Frank warns Erica "I don't know what's going on but something's not right about you and Cale." Erica asks "Are you saying I'm sleeping with him too?" Frank goes "Well really I don't consider you anything serious anyway besides sex. But I sure hope I'm wrong or else it'll be hell for you." Frank walks into the kitchen, as Erica calls her Aunt, and gets no answer, and smiles "Wait..", as she sends a text to Rachel, saying "Remember your favor?" Meanwhile at Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth sits in the kitchen, serving breakfast to her Granddaughter Ruthie and Frank's Daughter Alyssa, as Tenny walks out of her bedroom and yells "Beth where's my blunt? Inviting the dog's spawn over in the morning brings out.." Alyssa quips "The old bitch you are Granny?" Tenny snarls under her breath "Call me Granny heifer and you'll see a bitch alrighty.." as she walks to her room and mumbles to herself. Beth apologizes to Alyssa, as Ruthie adds "Everything has shaken her up with Aunt Ciarra passing away." Alyssa adds "Aunt Jamie putting those photos of her and Uncle Floyd in bed blew me away. Dad has no remorse by the way for Granny. He saw them first and told me." Beth goes "Mama is very old whether she believes it or not, and this is bad for her. Allan's coming back to see what we can do to get her back to herself." Alyssa laughs and asks "Changing subject, did you set Jamie's Mansion on fire Aunt Beth? Or Xavier?" Ruthie smiles "My Grandpa is known to make things happen and never spoken of." Beth sighs "Well she asked for it. Karma is a fiery bitch girls."

     Back at Hell Hill, Xavier sits inside the study, as Ava walks inside and yells "Xavier!" Xavier walks out and Ava goes "I got the information back I had someone get for me on Clint Landon." Xavier asks his Sister "What did you get?" Ava hands a file to her Brother as they walk into the study, and Ava pours both of them a drink as Xavier snarls "I can't believe my damn eyes!" Ava yells "I thought Country took care of her?" Xavier sighs with disgust "The bastard has always had a soft spot for Jamie... and then remember.." Ava nods as she goes "First time they tried to destroy our family. Jamie has left a mark, but this is bad. Winston does not need this shit." Xavier asks "How is he?" Ava sighs "Samantha's staying with him mostly for now. I have yet to wrap myself around it all. And Jared, Clint, HaleCorp.." Xavier takes a deep breath, as Ava tries to stay controlled but upset, as Xavier assures her "You know we have each other Sis. I'll deal with Jared. He's pushing it with me. He's only breathing because of Ruthie and Cain, otherwise his ass would be in a swamp." Ava quips "The feeling I get is that may be his fate." At HaleCorp, Jared walks into his office, as Clint tells Jared "I want you to meet someone." Jared's jaw drops, as he is speechless.

    At Jackson Inc, Sully, Jack, and Bree are inside Bree's brand new office, as she tells her Cousins "Paul sent a text, and Monica wants to dig into the fire at Mom's. I know someone in our family has something to do with it, and I have called Bobby also. Summer is on my side, our side. She sees what the bitch really is now. Screwing your Son In Law? I mean that should have been a wake up call to her!" Sully reminds Bree, as Jack texts his Mother and listens on "Summer is a lot like her." Bree is silent and says "Both are nymphos, but Summer is a good Mother to Jake, Jason, and Drew." Sully agrees, but warns "She needs to stay on our side, or I'll look at you when the shit hits the fan over Jamie's stunt!" Jack tells them "Mom did not do it. Said she wished but would have finished the job." Bree is silent, shaking her head, as she tells them "I take it serious working here after being DA so long and my Mom has help. I just don't know who." Jack warns both of his Cousins "Dad is going downhill. He's calling Samantha Victoria, and has referred to Mom as his "Latin Honey." Sully boldly tells them "Daddy may be home more now, but trust me when I say he's likely got something going on. He's been quiet." Jack looks at Bree, as both say "When Uncle Xavier gets quiet.." Sully smiles, and says "Why his Princess sits at his desk. He trained me well." Sully gets a text, and looks at them and says "And speaking of my Daddy, apparently he and Aunt Ava know." 

    At Class meanwhile, Ruthie sits in her office, as Leigh and Marco Cavetti walks in and Leigh introduces him to her Granddaughter, and asks "Where's Alyssa?" Ruthie tells her Mother "Gram offered her help moving today." Marco asks "And Alyssa is?" Leigh tells her longtime friend and a world leading fashion designer "Frank Jackson's Daughter. She works here, but appears my Mother In Law is plotting." Ruthie tells Marco "So you were my Grandmother's designer in her modeling days? Marco nods, and says "We have known each other for it seems a lifetime. I worked in Europe for the company and returned now that Sully has moved up." Leigh is quiet, as she gets a text and tells Ruthie "Does your Grandpa know about Sully and Jared?" Ruthie is silent and says "I texted him this morning and told him the news." Leigh warns her Granddaughter "I just got a message from your Gram. She's on her way to meet X and Ava.." Ruthie asks with concern "What are you trying to say? Is Dad in danger?" Leigh tells Ruthie "Jared has burned his bridge with X over the years and you telling Xavier about the divorce may change his mind..." Marco walks out, as he says "I know where this is headed." Ruthie asks her Grandmother "Would he kill my Dad?" Leigh is silent, and says "I have a feeling he will wish he was now."

    At The Gossiper, Rachel sits at her desk, as Erica walks in and tells her Cousin "I have the perfect story for you!" Rachel quickly stops her, and warns "Jamie would never do that to her Brother, well Frank that is. Forget it because I'm trying some new things, and wanting a new life beyond being known as the whore of Adam's Landing." Erica laughs "You're seeing Brock Jackson, Xavier Jackson Jr. You have a long way to go." Rachel snaps "Bitch watch your words or else." Erica walks out, and gets a text. At The Farm, Jamie walks inside, as Frank tells his Sister "You can stay here if you'd like. I told Erica to leave. I think she's screwing my Son also." Jamie laughs "Well I had a feeling she was. She has that past. I know since I've done it and will again." Frank asks her "Jamie you never own up to your own faults. Its time you do. I know you are here because you need me.." Jamie yells with frustration "Frank you have always protected me. I need that now." Jamie starts to cry, as Frank consoles his Sister.

  At Whispering Hills, Ava walks inside, as she yells for Samantha and hears no response, and then yells for her Husband, also to no response. Ava walks around the house, and notices a letter on the table, and reads it, and makes a phone call to Jack, as she tells her Son "Winston and Samantha's been kidnapped." Jack is silent, as anger rages in him, as Ava cries to her Son "I can't take anymore.." Jack goes "On my way Mom." Jack leaves. Meanwhile Ava makes another phone call, and says "You need to come to town asap." At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny sits in the living room, as Beth has left and there's a knock at the door. Tenny takes a toke and ignores the knock, and the person on the other side sees Brock, as the person asks "Can you help me see my former boss? I can't speak to her.." Brock is silent and goes "My Gran for you." Brock walks back into Ruthie's Penthouse, as the person knocks again, and says "Gran?" Tenny walks towards the door. At Hell Hill, Beth stands in the study, as she looks at what Xavier has, as she goes "I don't believe my eyes. This is going to be bad all around. If your Grandma dies over this, this bitch, and Jamie will both die as well! I mean it!" Xavier assures his Mother "I have everything under control." Back at Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny walks towards the door, as she opens and goes "Oh my God.." and collapses in shock, as the person walks inside and looks around.

     

     



      

No comments:

Post a Comment