Thursday, December 9, 2021

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 321. Revenge Endgame Part 3.

    As it has turned to early evening in Adam's Landing, at Hell Hell, Sully, Bree, Ava, and Jack are inside the living room, as Xavier tells them "This one is the endgame. No way in hell can any of these bitches breathe after this." Jack informs his Uncle "I am on board." Sully quips "I see you have thought this out. I will work Jared. I did hear he got a visitor today." Xavier nods, and goes "The first of many. He won't like the next one." Bree asks her Uncle "So who's in the Storm Shelter?" Xavier quickly says "Nobody to be concerned about Bree." Bree is silent, as Leigh walks inside and hugs her Husband and Daughter and asks "What's being planned?" Leigh is filled in. At City Hospital, Beth stands in her office, as Kyle walks in, and Terrance and Rashad sits on the couch, as Beth asks "Where's Dr. Craig?" Kyle answers "He is off." Beth asks Kyle "So Dr. Webb, did he act strange? And is there anything you wish to add because someone's career is dependent on this vital information." Allan stands outside his Sister's office and walks off and calls Olivia, as Tenny is silent and looks around and has a thought.

   At Ruthie's Penthouse, Ginny is walked inside by her parents, as Alyssa and Brock both ask "What happened?" Ginny cries, as Allison walks her Daughter to her room, as Cale goes "A doctor at City Hospital or someone tried to rape her. She isn't talking. Maybe she'll talk to one of you." Alyssa tells her Brother "I'll try to see what I can do. She usually talks to me." Meanwhile in Ginny's bedroom she shares with Alyssa, Allison assures her Daughter "Aunt Beth is down there now making sure everything is taken care of." Ginny tells her Mother "He... he has taunted me since I started. Creeped me into fear." Allison holds her Daughter in her arms, and goes "Everything will be ok my baby." At The Farm, Frank returns to find Erica, and warns "Jamie won't like you being here. Leave. I'm not in the mood for your shit." Erica tells Frank "If I go it won't go well. Trust that." Frank asks "What the hell do you mean?" Erica says with a smile "You and Cale's relationship as Father and Son is over." Erica walks out, as anger fills Frank's eyes.

     At Whispering Hills, Ava and Jack return as Ava tells her Son "They didn't all need to be here." Ava walks over and pulls out a pistol, as Jack warns his Mother "Remember to play smart. This is one evil bitch who is capable of anything." Ava tells her Son "We are getting Winston and Samantha home." Ava sends a text to Storm, as Jack takes a deep breath. At The Sunset Club, Jamie sits at a table, as Angelica has left, leaving dread in her eyes. Lily and Clint arrive, and Jamie tells her Sister and Brother In Law "Well join me for drinks." They decline as Lily says "Less we're around each other, less anyone will suspect knowing this place." Jamie agrees, as they hug and Lily and Clint walks away, as she tells her Husband "We're going to be my Cousin and Aunt's worst nightmare with what we have in store. Jamie can deal with the devil lady." Lily laughs, as they take a seat. Back at Whispering Hills, Ava gasps, as she goes "Jamie just grew brains. Sent me a message." Jack asks "What did she say?" Ava answers "She said she has plans to make my life hell and take back her place now." Jack rolls his eyes, as Ava is silent and goes "Jared knew and overheard us.." Jack paces the floor in fury, as they await Angelica.

     Meanwhile at City Hospital, Allan tells his Sister "I'm going to take Mama home. She isn't herself." Beth tells him "I'll update you." Terrance and Rashad asks Beth "So who do you believed tried?" Beth goes "That Craig Williams. He's always sending the wrong vibes." Terrance adds "I think Kyle knows where he went." Beth answers "Jazz. His Brother gives him free drinks." Rashad tells them "I am headed home and check on Grandma and see what she says." Rashad leaves, as Beth tells Terrance "I refuse to allow this kind of shit to happen here. I will deal with Craig myself!" Sassy returns, and goes with defeat "No camera in the room, but a male." Beth looks at Terrance, as she tells them "I'll call Bobby and this will be settled tomorrow!" Beth walks out, as Terrance sighs with dread "Craig may need to run."

    At Hell Hill, Leigh and Sully are in the living room, as Xavier has left, along with Bree, as Sully asks her Mother "Think Ruthie's too young for the Penthouse?" Leigh tells her Daughter "I think she's mature enough for it, and with Brock there, he can maybe redeem himself." Sully gets a text, and sighs "Jared is staying it appears." Leigh rolls her eyes, as she warns "Don't tell X after everything today." Meanwhile in The Storm Shelter, Xavier goes "You are a failure, but out of family's sake. One last chance to survive. You are to never leave Storm's sight, nor mine, and stay out of sight of.." The man cries, as Xavier adds "Storm will come and clean you up. But if you fail, you will die." Xavier leaves, as the man cries tears of joy. At Sully and Jared's Mansion, Jared walks inside, and quips boldly "My home too Sully! And now I am about to own you." Back at Hell Hill, Xavier returns and overhears his Wife and Daughter, and walks outside, as he can hear Jared yell "Screw you almighty X!" Xavier heads up and sends a text, as unknown to Leigh and Sully. Sully says to her Mother "I will make Jared pay. Daddy and you, and Grandma were great teachers." 

    At The Sunset Club, Clint and Lily arrive in her suite, as she tells Clint "Tomorrow I will hurt my Aunt to the point she will fall over." Clint grows uncertain, and asks his Wife "Can't you let this hate go for your Mother. You made your money off of it already," Lily boldly tells her Husband "It is over, when I say it's over. There's a knock at the door, as its Jamie, and Lily answers, and tells her Sister "Tomorrow we go on your show and make the announcement that'll destroy all of them!" Jamie tells Lily "I like it. Let's do this!" Lily says "Nothing to lose right?" Clint shakes his head, as Jamie says "Exactly." and heads to The Farm, as Lily looks at her Husband, and he says "I don't see this ending well Lily." Lily jumps on the bed, luring him on as they have sex, and call it a night.

     At Hell Hill, Sully tells her Mother as they are upstairs "I'll just stay here since Jared's up there." Leigh asks "Any word from your Father?" Sully answers "No Mom." At Sully and Jared's Mansion, Jared is beaten by two males with ski-masks on, as Xavier walks over and grabs a beer, and says "So who's the almighty one now Jared? This isn't nothing once those papers are signed." Jared begs mercy, as the men beat him, and Xavier claps his hands, and says "Now off to the house for the night. Be gone tomorrow, or I may come by for another visit." Xavier and the men walk out, as Jared is bloody, and says "You'll be paying for this Xavier. Bastard." At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny smokes a blunt, as Allan sits with his Mother and Beth returns from checking on Ginny." Beth tells her Mother and Brother "I got another result at the hospital. Erica's pregnant. Deja vu all over again." Tenny hands her Daughter a blunt, as she says despondently "Lily took those photos, and was watching me up there." Allan looks at his Sister, and both assures her "You are ok. Lily will leave you alone." Beth adds "I will find her tomorrow." Allan and Tenny look at each other, as Tenny breathes a sigh of peace for once. 

     As night has fallen, at The Farm, Jamie returns as Frank asks his Sister "So where have you been? Monica DuBois came by?" Jamie heads to the guest bedroom, and says "Nowhere Frank." At Whispering Hills, Ava and Jack pace the foyer, as the doorbell rings, and Ava stands back, as Jack opens to see Angelica standing on the other end, and laughs "Such a nice night for a social call." Ava snaps "Bitch this is not a social call. Where is my Husband?" Jack adds, with anger "And my Wife!" Angelica looks at them, and says "I'll make a deal." Ava asks "And what is the deal you evil bitch." Angelica walks into the living room, as Ava and Jack follow and Angelica says "Both are alive and well at this time. Now here's the deal. I keep Winston." Ava snarls "You are so out of your damn mind! No!" Angelica turns to Jack, and adds, "But his worthless wife and Granddaughter of Winston and I, she returns unaffected from the possible." Jack asks "And what's that?" Angelica answers coldly "Do we have a deal?" Ava goes "Burn in hell Angelica." Angelica looks at Ava, and smiles "I'll give you one day, or I will make the decision best suited dear." Angelica walks out, as Ava looks at her Son, and Jack hugs his Mother, as Ava and Jack cries together. 

     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment