Monday, December 13, 2021

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 323. Evening The Score

   At The Gossiper, in Rachel's office, Rachel gets a call from Jamie, as she yells "Where the hell is Lily?" Rachel tells Jamie "I am not involved!", and bluntly hangs up and turns off her phone, as she sits back and smiles "Your time has passed." In the studio, Jamie calls Lily, and the phone goes to voicemail, as Jamie yells "Do not let me down or I'll be exposing your ass today!" At The Sunset Club, inside Lily and Clint's suite, Tenny aims her pistol at her Niece, snarling "You have been nothing but a mistake since the day you were born. I swear my Sister had some bad luck.." Lily yells "Aunt Tenny I am not scared of you! You are an old, senile bitch I have loathed my whole life. What would Uncle J.D. think of you now. Who is the whore in this room? I think you and Mama win." Tenny goes in a cold tone "Don't you dare mention his name to me again or I will just get this over. And don't mention shit about my Baby Sister, to me! You have NO right to say a DAMN thing about her you trifling con!" Lily mocking says "Still upset I ran Sullivan's better than you and uh, Mama?" Tenny takes a deep breath, as Lily rushes her, and Tenny points the pistol into her chest, as Lily grows scared as Tenny says "One more move and I'll release my finger."

    At City Hospital, Ava is in the ER, with Victoria at her side, as she helps Kyle, and Willie walks inside, and gasps, as Ava goes "I am fine.. I am fine!" Willie motions a nurse, and tells her "Go get Rashad to inform.." Victoria tells her "I have informed Jack and he's on the way. Is Beth still here?" Willie asks "What's going on with Ava?" Ava says "Willie I am ok. Just took a nap." Victoria tells Ava "Your heartbeat indicates otherwise." Willie sighs "Runs in her family.. B.R.. Frank." Ava is silent as she takes a deep breath and pain comes across her face, as Kyle pages for Beth and Terrance, as Victoria assures Ava "I am finding my Daddy, and Samantha, so you worry about staying alive to see them!" Jack meanwhile rushes to City Hospital, as he talks to his Uncle, and cries "I can't lose my Mom Uncle Xavier!" Xavier, now off his jet, tells his Nephew "I'll be home as soon as I finish up where I am. Stay tough Jack. She'll need it." Xavier hangs up, as Jack pulls into the hospital. Meanwhile at Class, Sully has gotten a text from Jack, as Leigh asks her Daughter "What's wrong?" Sully goes "Aunt Ava's been rushed to City Hospital." Ruthie asks her Mother "What happened? Did Angelica.." Sully tells her Mother and Daughter "Jack said to stand by." Back at City Hospital, Terrance arrives in the ER, and goes "Beth is here, but not in her office." Beth is in Erica's room, as Erica asks Beth "Why do I need to stay overnight?" Beth answers "So you know what your future is. Now that you did the right thing, I've got a warning you need to heed." Beth gets paged and rushes out, as Erica looks around.

    At FJR, Bree walks into Frank's office, and tells her Uncle "Aunt Ava's at the Hospital." Frank tells his Niece "Ok I'm going to ask a favor from you. I need help." Bree is stunned, and goes "What kind of help Uncle Frank? If it's taking in my Mom, forget it." Frank goes "I can handle that, but I am selling FJR since Cale has left. I'd like to sell the team to Xavier." Bree is taken aback, and goes "Erica ran you into red." Bree reads files, as she asks "Are you gonna be able to keep your home?" Frank says "If I sell. I was going to talk to Alyssa, but she has enough going on. She'd want me to keep this team." Bree says "You need to slow down and enjoy these years you have left. I think it's a good idea." Frank sighs "I think so too. The Stock Car League is changing for the worse anyway." Bree gets a text, and she trembles as Frank asks "What's a matter?" Bree hands Frank the phone, and he says "Oh no." in shock.

   At Santiago Manor, Summer is dragged inside by two guards, and Angelica snaps "Tie her up to the chair." Summer screams "Bitch! You evil bitch!" Angelica laughs "Screw you too dear whoring Summer." The guards walk off, as Angelica snarls "Mommy got a sassy tone with me. So I am getting paid. You can be the payoff, or is it Jake? Jason, who I'd like to mold into an heir. I can make that happen as you'll see soon." Summer pleads "Let me go, and leave my boys alone!" Angelica laughs "You did not see my guards follow you to Jackson Inc." Summer yells "I am not responsible for Jamie!" Angelica's head tilts, as she goes "Oh you hate Scarface now too?" Summer yells "Yes!" Angelica motions for her guards, and tells them "Take her off now." Summer screams "Burn in hell bitch!" Angelica smiles "You will learn if you are truly loved." At The Penthouse, Diego walks in, as Samantha asks her Cousin "Did you see anyone?" Diego says "Storm Smallwood and Country. Both are working with Ava and Jack, and likely now Xavier. He was not present but heard he's been keeping up and off on business." Samantha asks "Any word of business?" Diego shakes his head, and sighs "Look, I want you to call your Husband due to the devil's best friend's sinister plan." Samantha asks "What are you talking about?", as Winston walks in the living room and asks "Where's my Wife?" What is Santo doing here Victoria? Is he and my Wife plotting against J.D.'s expansion to the western market?" Samantha insists to know her Grandmother's plan, and Diego says "Call Jack and tell him you love him." Samantha grows scared, and thinks of her Husband, and Son, and gets emotional, as sadness shows in her Cousin's eyes, doing something against his will. 

      Meanwhile at HaleCorp, Jared arrives, and Clint walks out of his office, and tells Jared "Who is Sayyid Ross?" Jared and Clint walks into Clint's office, as Sayyid smiles "Jared Hale. I've been hearing about you. I never thought anyone could top your Brother Assac." Jared snaps "Get out of here you thug! I know you are here for Xavier!" Sayyid gets up, and says "No Jared. Not for him, well yet if you keep up your shit. No I am here for Clint. I will do anything for someone I call family." Jared asks "And who might that be?" At The Sunset Club, Lily walks around, as Tenny keeps her gun aimed at her Niece, as Lily snaps "I think you should give me what I deserve to shut me up, and we all live happily." Tenny asks "Seriously? No, and before you grab that phone, both of you end up filled with led." Lily asks "Can you really chill the hell out Aunt Tenny?" Tenny screams "You embarrassed me and your family at the wrong time. I know you were following Floyd and I. We had sex, but one time deal, and Ciarra would understand. For you, I don't care. Now Burt, hmm maybe you were too busy blowing profits to please him in bed, and I was grieving, and that one nighter.." Tenny gushes "He was good." Lily snarls "You ruined my life." Tenny sighs "Ok I am ready to return home, so uh..." Tenny walks towards the door, as Lily goes "Turn around Auntie." Tenny does, as Lily also pulls out a pistol, and both aim at each other and turns off the safety, and Lily answers "Tell Mama to enjoy hell." Tenny snarks "Aren't we bold you spoiled bitch." 

      At The Gossiper, Doris arrives, and tells the crew "There'll be no show today." Jamie snaps angrily "Who the hell are you to make that order? I am in control here woman!" Doris snaps back "Jamie, I am Walter's Mama. The man you so loved he died and you moved on with let's see, Paul Whitten, and even Jared Hale. No your self-centered ass will reap what you sow. I hate what you've done to my family's legacy. My Husband Morgan would roll in his grave, but you are done here!" Jamie yells "I'm going nowhere. Go read your Son's will." Jamie walks off, and Doris makes a phone call. At Paul and Summer's Home, Bree arrives, as does Monica, as Paul goes "I called Sully, she informed me of Ava and innocent. Jake's overseas and told him to wait to come back. Jason is safe." Monica asks "What exactly are we dealing with Bree? This is something I never seen before in my whole career." Bree says "Angelica Santiago Hale is a very evil woman with lots of power. Her family controls a worldwide mob mostly." Monica sighs "Shit. This is deep." Bree is silent, as she calls her Mother, and goes "Meet us at Summer's now!" Jamie, in her office asks "Why?" Bree yells "Get here Mom! Summer is missing!" Jamie rushes out. Back at Paul and Summer's Home, Monica asks Bree and Paul "Should we just let this be "Business as usual?" Paul looks at his Sister In Law, as both say "It has its benefits."

    At City Hospital, Ava's been admitted and Jack, Willie, and now Aretha has arrived, as Ava tells them "I am fine everyone I insist. Let's save my Husband. That bitch.." Ava's chest hurts, as Jack warns "Mom! It's all under control." Outside, Beth, Terrance, and Victoria look at charts, and Beth says "Ava needs emergency heart surgery. If she blows one more fuse, she could have a massive heart attack." Victoria's eyes fill with rage, as Terrance takes a deep breath, and Beth tells them "I have Sassy with Erica. Got a text from the ward I have her in that she attempted to try something." Willie meanwhile walks inside, and sees her Grandson, and asks Rashad "Why aren't you in there?" Rashad tells him "Grandma I have other patients. Taking a double load now." Rashad rushes out, as Willie calls Frank, to no answer. Inside Ava's Room, Beth walks over, and holds Ava's hand, as she says "Ava needs an emergency bypass. Now or never. The next will take." Ava asks everyone "Leave me and Jack alone for a moment please and Beth call up everyone." Everyone except Jack leave, and Ava asks "Promise me Winston and Samantha will be safe? Give me something in case.." Jack, fighting tears, says "Uncle Xavier is in motion now Mom." Ava smiles, and tells Jack "You'll never know how much Mommy loves her sweet Jack. My Son.."

     At Hell Hill, Leigh, Sully, and Ruthie return, and all gasp, as they see Country, and Leigh asks "Where is my Husband? He needs to be here. And how dare you bring your sorry ass, and a man my Husband detests into this home?" Storm warns Country "She didn't get the memo." Ruthie greets Country, along with Sully, as Leigh says "Well I know my Husband has his ways." In Sugar Creek, Wade Isaac Hale walks into a private suite, and goes "Xavier? Why are you here? I left that place to move on, and get away from all of you." Xavier says "Talked to your Sister?" Wade answers "Nobody except my Wife and Son. So over it." Xavier tells Wade "Have a seat Wade. This is serious. Life or Death, not for you, but.. um. Look Angelica has struck again, and has kidnapped Winston and Samantha. My Sister is in the Hospital, Mother said she's close to having a massive heart attack. I don't like you. You don't like me." Wade nods, and Xavier adds "But, we love your Grandfather, your greatest Champion." Wade begins to let his guard down, noticing Xavier's tone, and asks "I knew he was slipping, but you wouldn't.." Xavier goes "I'd give everything for Leigh. That is love. One thing we have in common is we have one true love and I respect that. Now let's go save your Grandfather. And come take control." Wade looks at Xavier intently, as he is distrustful, and says "Bridget and Logan will support this I know. Where's the plane?"

    Meanwhile at The Farm, Frank returns, as he sees a truck in the driveway, and opens his door and goes "Uncle Floyd!" Floyd hugs his Nephew, and goes "So she's gone I hear." Frank sighs "Are you trying to get with Beth's Mama. That woman.." Floyd goes "She just hates you. But we bonded over time, and she and Ciarra were so close. We just.." Frank tells him to sit down, as he pours both of them some Moonshine, and Floyd tells Frank "I told Maria I wasn't coming back. All the way here, I was scared, and I think Tenny needs me now as a friend." Frank asks "Well where are you gonna stay?" Floyd looks around and asks "Got me a room?" Frank smiles, and says "Yes Uncle Floyd. I got you a room." At HaleCorp, Jared yells at Sayyid, as Clint calls Lily, to no response "Enough with the games Sayyid. Now leave." Sayyid asks Clint, showing him his briefcase "Jared makes me have the burning desire to open this." Clint asks "Why are you really here?" Sayyid says "As I told you cowards, if my phone rings, Clint's word will change. May want to call the kids. I read on your past, but not my boss."

    At Santiago Manor, Angelica is on the phone with her Nephew, warning him "Stop being friendly to Samantha. Make it hell for her..." Diego, in Valley Ridge snaps at his Aunt "You are not here to control my moves you evil bitch." Angelica warns "Watch your tone. I'll be there tonight for Samantha's treatment." Diego hangs up, and Angelica makes a phone call and gets no answer. At Paul and Summer's Home, Jamie tells Monica, Bree, and Paul "That was Angelica." Bree yells "Damnit Mom you have really put our family in grave danger dealing with her! All of us! Your Daughter might be dead! She already wants one of your Grandsons to make a heir one day!" Jamie screams "I wanted to look good again." Monica has a thought, and tells Bree "I think your Mom is going with me." Monica arrests Jamie, as Bree and Paul are silent, and Jamie yells "What the hell?" Monica snarls "Long time coming, and there's a trip for arson bitch." In Valley Ridge, Summer arrives with two guards at Angelica's Penthouse, as they leave and Samantha hugs her, and Summer goes "Wow! Never expected that from you." Summer tells her "Angelica is collecting. This won't end well I fear." Winston meanwhile walks in the living room, and warns Summer "No escaping until you have Burt's baby." Summer is confused, as the door opens and a doctor arrives.

    At City Hospital, Beth, Terrance, Victoria, and Kyle perform surgery on Ava's heart, as inside the waiting room, Jack sits with Willie, Aretha, and Rashad, as Willie leads all of them in a very powerful prayer. At Hell Hill, Sully, Ruthie, and Leigh prepare to head to City Hospital, as Leigh's phone rings, and she tells her Daughter and Granddaughter "It's X!" Xavier tells his Wife "I have a stop to make, but will return safe to you my love." Leigh says with fear for her Husband "Stay safe. We love you." Xavier responds "Tell my kids I'm alright. I'll see everyone soon." On Xavier's Private Jet, Xavier tells Wade "Wanna see my collection?" Wade nods, and they head back. At The Sunset Club, Tenny and Lily are at a standoff, both aimed at each other with their pistols, as Lily warns her Aunt "Enough with your games old woman. I have to meet Jamie, and tell her about today..." Tenny yells "No.", and three shots are fired into Lily in the chest by Tenny, and Lily falls to the floor, as Tenny walks over, and pulls a glove out to put on, and tells her "Long time coming. Say hello to Burt for me." Tenny moves her arm with the pistol in hand, and walks out, as she looks up, and says "I'll always protect your honor Baby Sister!" At HaleCorp, Sayyid gets a text from Tenny, and Clint and Jared both grow curious, and scared, as Sayyid picks up his briefcase, and says "Have a good day fellas." and walks out, as Clint heads out and Jared stays behind. A few moments later, Angelica walks inside, and tells Jared "It's time for you to allow me to mold your Son into the perfect heir. Summer won't be able to say a damn thing if she has to pay me for her Mother."

    

     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment