Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 334. The Double Power Play: Part 3, Conclusions?

     Evening arrives in Adam's Landing, and at Sully's Mansion, Sully and Ruthie greets her, as Sully goes "I need to.." Beth says "Yes!" Leigh walks inside, along with Marco, as she goes "We were drawing late." Sully sighs "Ahh. I'm going to take that up now I'm free! Where's Daddy?" Beth and Leigh goes "With him, who knows." Beth meanwhile gets a text, and looks on as Tenny and Floyd arrive, as Floyd goes "What's up!" Tenny laughs "He's high everyone." Everyone laughs, as Bree and Summer arrive, and Ruthie and Sully stands outside together, as she asks her Mother "How are you Mom? You seem TOO happy?" Sully tells her Daughter "Sweetie, it's called peace and free from years of unhappiness." Ruthie and Sully hugs. Inside, Beth tells her Mother "I need you to know something." Tenny asks "What?" Beth tells her Mother, as Tenny goes "That's why my favorite grandchild isn't here? Why are Jamie's whores here?" Floyd and Beth, along with the others turn towards her, as she says "I think it was the shine, or the liquor." Floyd laughs "She doesn't know." Leigh meanwhile texts her Husband, to no answer, and heads to their home to check on him.

    At Whispering Hills, Jack and Ava has dinner, and Ava tells her Son "Wade and I will keep HaleCorp alive for years to come. I know what your Father wanted. I am very impressed with him." The doorbell rings, and Ava gets up and opens to find Bridget, as she walks inside, and snaps "So the curse lives on?" Ava goes sarcastically "Welcome back bitch." Jack warns "Mom.." Bridget snarls "I never liked this town, and I hate you. That's facts Ava." Jack gets up and yells "Nobody talks to my Mama like that Bridget Walsh. We have enough problems! Maybe send Connor back for a spine to save my damn Wife from crazy shit like today!" Ava adds "Wade is my Grandson now. But the rest of you, will have to deserve it! The door is open." Bridget storms out, as Ava tells her Son "There went my appetite." Jack gets up, and asks "She still never forgave you did she?" Ava goes "Her problem Son. Not mine." At Wade and Bridget's Penthouse, Wade is alone, as Diego sends him a text, and Wade pours himself a drink and says to himself "Not tonight Bridget. I told you not to." 

    At The Mathis Compound, Eve sits alone, as she says to herself "I wanna see my man, but can't because I'm a legend you know." Henry tells his "Mother" with a laugh "Well that's alright. I'll tell them. Gotta do closing hour." Eve hugs him, as he leaves and Eve says to herself "I know where I am going to go." At Jazz, Brock serves his now Former Brother In Law, and Clint drinks, as Jared laughs mockingly "Looks like the Almighty X already showed you his real feelings. Working here at a waiter." Brock goes "Tab's cut, get out." Clint goes "I am still working my first pitcher." Brock motions, as Sayyid walks over and goes "So how do you wanna do this?" In River's office, River gets a text from his Mother and calls her, as Eve turns onto the road and says "I am paying Rachel a visit." River warns her "Mom, this is not ending well. Once Henry gets here, Brock is heading there. It's gonna blow up in your face!" Eve snaps "I have had enough of Rachel hurting my family and everybody else I love!" Eve hangs up, and glances at her pistol. Back at Jazz, Jared snaps at Sayyid "So still work for ol X?" Sayyid grabs him and goes "I don't work for nobody! Out you go!" Sayyid also grabs Clint, and says "I called Thorpe. Consider this a gift Jared. I'm sure your friend Xavier will be calling soon." 

    At The Sunset Club, Xavier walks to a suite, and gets a keycard, and yells as he walks inside "Show your new face!" The woman walks out, and Xavier gasps "What in the hell are you doing here?" The woman goes "I have no explanations to owe you. And I do not fear you. Mama's boy." Xavier laughs, walking around the suite "So you appear to be staying, got a photo here." The woman goes "I deserve to know my family!" Xavier yells back angrily "No the hell, you do NOT!" The woman yells "I wish she'd stayed dead!" At Hell Hill, Leigh yells for her Husband, as she notices a file, but says to herself "Maybe he's at the office. He'll show up to the party when he's ready. Back at The Sunset Club, Xavier adds "If you think for a damn minute you will know any, ANY member of MY family, my wife, children, grandchildren. You wasted your time. I know you are well off with that facelift, so gaslighting?" The woman picks up the phone, as she gets a call, and Xavier warns "If I see you, or hear of you again, you will meet your worst nightmare you horrible bitch!" Xavier walks out, as the woman pulls open a photo album.

     Back at Sully's Mansion, Beth and Tenny sits on the back porch, as they both smoke joints, and Beth hangs up with Allan, and goes "Now I know what you know Mama!" Tenny smiles, and says "This is so much fun. I cannot wait to see how my Grandson handles Jared. Maybe a bullet or two?" Beth smiles "He is Ruthie's Dad though Mama.." Tenny takes a toke, and says "She is. She doesn't deserve that though given what he is." Beth adds "Xavier has always been one step ahead, and will do the same with Jared." The subject changes as Tenny asks "Did you say earlier what I thought? Bree and Summer took Floyd back home I think." Beth nods, and says "Yes, and let me handle this. Remember what they said?" Tenny nods, and reminds her Daughter "I know I am an old woman, but my memory and heart is still strong. Never forget my sweet Beth." Beth and Tenny hugs. Inside, Sully, Ruthie, and Leigh are surprised as Ava and Jack arrive, and Ava goes "Sorry we were late but Bridget strikes literally, again." Sully quips "I already paid her a visit." Leigh assures her "Bridget will learn her lesson in this town. Sure the hell isn't what she expects." Jack asks "Where's Uncle Xavier?" Everyone shrugs, as Ava reminds him "He's likely somewhere plotting." At The Sunset Club, Xavier sees Jared and Clint, both drunk, as he walks up, and says "I heard it's done, and no worries from you in my company." Jared warns his now-former Father In Law "Oh the almighty one, Landon-Hale is going to kick your ass in all directions. And you were a terrible Father to Sully, worse to my Son.." Clint backs up, as Xavier pulls out his Colt 45, and coldly warns Jared and Clint "I have not had a good evening, and I do feel like giving a couple wake up calls." Xavier puts his gun up, and grabs Jared forcefully, and warns "Ever talk to me about my Princess, I won't give a shit what anyone thinks of your future of misery! I will destroy both of you, and she learned from me!" Xavier walks out, and Jared and Clint look at each other, as Xavier returns home for the night.

     In Southpoint Beach meanwhile, Allan and Frank sits inside Frank's Condo at Southpoint Speedway, as Allan tells him "I've been tough on you. I know we did not raise them." Frank goes "But apparently I did one, and now eloped with my new driver!" Allan tells Frank "Cale needs to learn a lesson." Frank nods in agreement, as he says "He does drive for Thorpe." At Allan and Olivia's Loft, overlooking the beachfront of Southpoint Beach, Olivia and Allison unpack, as Allison asks "Can I stay awhile? I need to figure out what to do. I am really surprised!" Tears roll down her eyes, as Olivia hugs her Daughter, and assures her "I'm going nowhere Ally. I'm here my baby." Olivia holds her tightly, and whispers "Go rest." Allison calls it  a night, and Olivia sends Allan a text, and lights a joint.

    At The Mathis Compound, Eve storms back inside, with Sayyid and River following, as Eve yells "Ok River Mathis? Do you still have feelings for Rachel?" Sayyid snarls "Woman you need to chill out!" River snaps back "My Son Mom. His best friend is engaged to Rachel Lane, and we cannot do anything about it." Eve heads upstairs, and tells her Husband and Son "Well I can control it, and watch me!" as she calls it a night, and Sayyid tells his Son "I'll keep her at bay." Sayyid and River hug, as River says "Thank you Dad." At Rachel's Loft, Brock comes inside, and finds Rachel in bed, looking at her phone, and Brock asks "What's going on? You seem to be troubled?" Rachel motions for him, as he lays next to her, and says "I am quitting DuBois, and going to help your Sister. I am just in a place I am scared to be and would rather not talk about it Brock." Brock gives her a kiss, as Rachel sighs "Not tonight." Rachel puts her phone away, and turns out the light, as Brock strokes his Fiancé's hair. 

   At Hell Hill, Xavier walks out of the study, as Leigh returns and goes "Where have you been?" Xavier tells his Wife "I had some things to do. I also don't care for huge parties." Leigh looks at her Husband, and says "I know something you like." Xavier smiles, as he says "Where at?" Leigh undresses inside the study, as they embrace and make love. At Sully's Mansion, Ruthie and Sully clean up, as everyone has left, and Ruthie asks her Mother "Need me to stay tonight?" Sully tells her Daughter "Why ask? This is your home.. Queenie." Ruthie hugs Sully, as she tells her "I know this is going to be difficult for you, and Cain with what's about to go down, but know who loves you, and nobody crosses a Jackson!" They hold each other tightly, Sully kissing her Daughter on the forehead, as Ruthie sheds a tear. At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth and Tenny prepare to call it a night, as Beth tells her Mother "We need to avoid not slipping up to anyone." Tenny assures her Daughter "This is not to be taken lightly. I remember everything and we'll have her side!" Beth heads to her bedroom, and says "I love you Mama. You are the best." Tenny quips "I know, and I love you my sweet girl." Tenny sits back, and has a flashback of her own, and says  "Messed up when you spoke to me and J.D. that time." Tenny sends a text, and calls it a night. At The Sunset Club, Jared hangs up with Clint, as Clint has went home, and Jared says to himself, thinking of his life with Sully "You changed. And I vow to protect Ruthie and Cain from your Father.", taking another drink. In another room, the woman lays in bed, and says "Thank you for everything. You are a true gentleman." Thorpe asks "Another round before calling it a night?" They begin to have sex, as he dims the lights.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment