Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 327. The Warm Calm

      At Jack and Samantha's Mansion, Ava tells her family "Everything is perfect now. I had to see it for myself. Oh if God isn't good!" Summer looks at her Sister, as Bree tells her Aunt "Mom is about to be gone for a very long time." Sully asks Jack "Where's Samantha?" Jack looks upstairs, as Ava is caught up by her Brother as she tells them "Winston has settled in nicely at his private island estate. Victoria is looking after him, and has a full team at her disposal. I promised her I would look out for Samantha if she was still in her silent state." Ava asks "How's HaleCorp with Wade back in charge?" Jack goes "Mom I have let Uncle Xavier deal with that." Xavier tells his Sister "Wade is doing fine. We got everything under control." Sully adds "And I think soon Jared will be gone from there. He wants back in at Jackson Inc. Wants his 25 percent.." Ava rolls her eyes, and goes "He is very friendly with that snake Clint. Victoria said to take it easy, but time to meet with Wade." Bree tells her Aunt "Go home and relax. You are still healing." Ava looks at everyone, and says "I have a stop to make, but we'll catch up more." Ava hugs everyone, and looks at her Son, and hugs him tightly, as she tearfully says "Winston loves you always Jack. He may not remember you now.. but he does." Ava leaves, as Xavier, Sully, Bree, and Summer consoles Jack, as he thinks of Winston. Outside, Ava has a flashback to her life with Winston, and holds back her tears, and says "I'll always be yours Winston Hale."

    At Jazz, River and Henry arrive, as Allan tells them "I am heading back home now." River asks, noticing anger 'What happened? Allan goes "I'm kicking his ass when he comes back." Allan storms out, as Henry asks his Father "What was that about?" River shrugs, and says "Father's on his way. Mom's on her way. Tonight she has an announcement. So Son, prep yourself. Aunt Willie's going to be here and someone she detests also." Henry asks "Who is it?" River answers "I think Doris DuBois. She and Dad once had something. And she and Mom worked together for years in the publishing business with her music." Henry says "Ahh, gotcha. Well I'm going to see Brock. He wants to show me where he's about to move." River tells him "I got it here. Go have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't do." Henry laughs, and goes "Tell Mom hello for me." Henry leaves, as River looks around with a smile. At The Mathis Compound, the new home of Eve, River and Henry Mathis, Sayyid Ross. Willie smiles "This is nice! Really too much for my liking." as Sayyid walks his Sister around, and Eve walks down the staircase, and says "Time to see my boys! This announcement will be huge!" Sayyid tells his Wife "What is this announcement you're hiding Eve?" Eve goes "Sayyid Ross I am not saying a thing." Willie quips "Clem it looks like you may be home more." Eve laughs "Possible, but let's head down to Jazz and meet up with everyone." They head to Jazz.

   At The Sunset Club, Jared and Clint sit with Thorpe Landon, a new attorney in Adam's Landing and investor, as Jared says "We can start a dynasty with Landon Media. Buy out HaleCorp from Ava and Wade." Clint nods, and Thorpe asks his client, glaring at his Brother "Now we're here to discuss other topics now. Like this 25 percent. Are you wanting alimony from Sully Jackson?" Jared takes a drink and says "Yes. Her family, especially her Father has caused me hell since I made just one screw up." Clint reminds Jared "What about Wade's Wife?" Thorpe tells his Brother "Shut up Landon. I am the lawyer, and if I help both of you, I am going to make damn sure you don't screw things up. I am starting over. I have no time for schemes and I don't want a war with Xavier Jackson like you both seem hellbent on." Jared gets up, and yells "I am going back to the office!" Jared stomps off, and Clint smiles "Excuse him.." Thorpe warns his Brother "I don't give a damn about Lily. She was a con. And Jared's record is strong enough for me to help make a big investment. But you will now answer to me bubba." Clint nods, and offers a toast "To success." Thorpe declines, and says "I have to go meet someone. Later." Thorpe leaves, and pays the waitress, as Clint gets a text and smiles with a thought in his mind.

    At The Exposer, Doris stands in Aretha's office, and asks "So no to my offer?" Aretha tells Doris, a longtime friend of hers "My Mama would flip out, and I'm not testing it." Doris goes "Honey, it's your life. And you will know Berry will keep Rachel in line, and you will own a part of DuBois as well." Aretha is quiet, and says "It is tempting." Aretha asks "So ready to see Eve?" Mama's going to be there." Doris sighs with sadness "I don't know why she always dismisses me. I saw her a few days ago, and she flipped me off at the red light close to my loft." Aretha laughs "She is feisty." They head out, as Aretha sends Ava a text, and Doris calls her Daughter. At DuBois Publishing, Berry is in her office, as she says to her Mother "I am staying here. Not coming to Eve's announcement. I wanna feel this girl out." Doris sighs "Ok Berry. Now don't start something that'll hurt your Father's company girl!" They hang up, and Rachel walks inside, and asks "So what's your agenda? I see your nose in the air." Berry gets up from her desk, and says "This was my Brother's desk. This company belongs to me Rachel Lane." Rachel walks out, and sends a text. 

   Back at Jack and Samantha's Mansion, Sully has left, as has Summer. Xavier and Bree sit downstairs, as Jack tells his Uncle and Cousin "I wish I knew what that bitch did to my Wife?" Bree holds his hand, as Xavier says "Angelica was pure evil. She would do anything to make her sick wishes come to life." Jack adds "I'm an example of that." Both Xavier and Bree nod, as Samantha walks downstairs, and says "Jack." Jack's eyes widen, as does Xavier and Bree, as  Samantha walks around, and says "Hello everyone." Jack asks his Wife "How are you Samantha?" Samantha takes a deep breath, and grabs him and kisses her Husband on the lips and says "I have to get out for awhile and see the world. Be back in a little bit." Samantha quickly leaves, and Xavier and Bree watch, as all of their jaw drops, and Jack sends Diego a text, as Xavier gets a text, and tells Bree "Keep an eye on Jack. I'm going down to the office and help you out." Bree hugs her Uncle, as Xavier leaves, and Jack gets voicemail and yells "Bring your ass to me Diego! Time to spill!" At Storm and Country's Cottage at Hell Hill, Storm, Country, and Diego drink liquor, and Diego tells them "I don't have his answers." Storm slurs "Jack thinks he's perfect. I think he's spoiled." Country tells Storm "Jack was the result of Ava being raped by Aaron Pittman thanks to her Sister. That was wild." Diego gets another text, and snarls "Damnit!" Country asks "What's wrong Brother?" Diego tells them "I need two big swigs of that shine. My Father's in town. The chameleon." Storm asks "Is he evil like Angelica?" Diego answers "I don't know, but never trust them. He may have the answers though."

    Back at Jazz, Brock and Henry return, as River greets them, and says "Mom's not here just yet but a few have arrived." Henry and Brock tell him "Well I'll tell you since you can keep a secret. I'm about to marry Rachel Lane." River gasps "And I just wondered where you were moving? But woah..." River tells him "Brock, you and my Son need to stay low on this. I mean, not a damn word to anyone. This could start something." Henry asks "Dad what are you talking about? I know you and her had a past, and miscarried.." River sighs "Let's change subjects son." Eve, Sayyid, and Willie arrive, as Monica and Doris has a drink, and Doris gets up to go greet them, and Eve warmly welcomes Doris, as she hugs her but looks at Sayyid with stars in her eyes, and glances to Willie and says "Good to see you again Willie." Willie snarls at Doris "Can't say the same about you. Wish you were back in California or wherever." Sayyid tells his Sister "Stop it.", as Eve goes to greet her Son and Grandson with a hug, and Monica pulls Doris away, as Doris goes "What is wrong with her?" Monica answers her Mother In Law "You know what it is Mama." Eve asks River "Where is Allan?" River tells her "Something's going on. He didn't really say but not himself!" Eve tells everyone "Well here is my announcement everyone." Everyone grows silent, as Willie glares at Doris, as Doris sits on the other side of Sayyid. Henry turns his camera on to film his "Mother's" announcement."

   At HaleCorp, Jared walks into his office, and goes "Ava.. you returned? I was hoping you'd stay gone." Ava asks "Where is Clint? Wade went to pick Bridget up. Not saying to go bust up his marriage again like you seem to do." Jared warns "I am divorcing Sully, and I will own part of your family legacy Ava. Also, I think Grandfather wanted me to run.." Ava snaps "When you had a Son with Summer, and Bridget, that was that there you bastard. I mean shit! Your Mama is down at Lithia River Psychiatric Hospital because of you. And no you have lost. I will have a LOT of free time on my hands now. So you get ready. Might want to find another trade. You are a failure." Ava walks out, as Jared is silent, and boldly says "Ok then. If it's war, it's war." At Adam Landing International Airport, Wade meets Connor, and warns "I am picking up my Wife. Ava said to enjoy myself." Connor asks "Is Logan following?" Wade answers "Not yet. He's in Sugar Creek running my child." Connor tells his Father "Holiday Hotel. I know... You think you are superman now don't you?" Wade warns him "Watch your mouth Connor. I will kick your ass! You don't know me. Nobody does but me! Understand?" Bridget walks towards them, and yells "Hello!" Wade hugs his Wife, and Connor hugs his Mother, as they all embrace.

   At Jackson Inc, Sully sits in her Father's office, as Xavier sits at his old desk and touches it, and Leigh arrives, as Sully tells her parents "Jared is up to something. He and Clint Landon are too damn cozy." Leigh goes "He needs to stop accusing X of killing Lily. But she did ask for it." Xavier tells his Wife and Daughter "Let's discuss Princess' divorce." Sully asks "So what about Thorpe Landon? What is Clint capable of?" Xavier tells her "Thorpe is fair, but Clint has never been close in smarts. But Jared and Clint are in for their worst nightmare now that Ava's home." Leigh asks "How is she doing?" Xavier and Sully nod, and say "Ok and pretty strong. She is going to make Jared suffer since she'll have a lot of time on her hands." Leigh and Sully laugh, as Leigh tells them, getting a text "X. Tonight we are to meet Brock at La Trattoria." Sully looks at her Father, as Xavier covers his eyes. 

   At the ALPD, Paul is in his office, as Summer greets her Husband with a kiss, and says "I want to confront her now." Paul asks in shock "What?" Summer says "Aunt Ava told me today she loved me, and Uncle Xavier." Paul goes "This is a new person. Where's my Wife?" Summer says with happiness "My family loves me Paul. I am happy. I feel safer." They kiss, and they head to Jamie's Cell, as Jamie yells "Paul leave me the.." Jamie sees Summer, and Summer says "Keep it shut. I may kill this bitch for what I've endured." Paul and a jailer stand by, as Summer yells "I hope you rot for what you've done to all of us! I will help see to it!" Jamie yells "Summer, you can go to hell. I see Bree's done brainwashed you. Maybe Xavier and Ava.. Get out of here! I'll come back and when I do, I'll destroy this family. A damn promise!" Summer cries, filled with rage, as Paul walks his Wife out, and the jailer warns Jamie "You are close to solitary." Jamie replies "So what bitch?"

    At Jack and Samantha's Home, Jack and Bree talk to Connor, as he sits in the living room, and says "This sounds like dissociative identity disorder, but will have to watch. From all I know, she has been through enough." Jack asks "What will we have to do Connor?" Connor answers "Time. We need to take time. I want her at my office tomorrow!" Connor leaves, as he heads home, and inside, Jack tells his Cousin "Go see Mom. She needs you more." Bree tells him "Come with me Jack." Jack says "I need to stay here, and have some time to myself and in case she returns hopefully before the end of the day." They hug, and Bree leaves, as Jack breaks down and cries. At Whispering Hills, Ava walks into an empty home, and has another flashback (At Winston's Private Estate, in a lucid moment, Winston tells his Wife "I am slipping, but I will forever love you Ava. Do you forgive me for my wrongs. I do know I hurt you." Ava hugs him tightly, as they watch the sea, and gently says "I am forever yours. And I already did.") Ava looks at Winston's photo, and cries, saying "Oh how I'll miss you." At The Inn, Storm sits inside, as Samantha walks in, and walks up to him, grabbing him and kissing him on the lips tightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment