Monday, April 25, 2022

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 331. Moves In The Dark

    Day turns into afternoon, then evening in Adam's Landing. At Hell Hill, Leigh arrives home, as she yells for her Husband, to no answer, and finds a letter and takes a deep breath. Across the road at Whispering Hills, Xavier meets his Sister, as Ava tells her Brother "Wade went to take his Wife to dinner. Better that way." Xavier asks "What did you get?" Ava fills him in, and says "And do not forget who is bankrolling this, Thorpe Landon." Xavier gets up, and pours them a drink, and sighs with disgust "Whenever I thought Jared stooped to his lowest point, he goes lower." Ava adds "And Clint thinks you killed Lily." Xavier goes "So you know, the Governor wants Jamie out of jail." Ava yells "No! That bitch deserves to be in there the rest of her life!" Jack arrives, as Xavier goes "I'm so sorry about you and Samantha." Ava and Jack are puzzled, as Jack asks his Uncle "What are you talking about Uncle Xavier? We're married. She is not herself." Xavier looks at his Sister and Nephew, and warns "I got some news." Ava and Jack grow nervous. Back at Hell Hill, Leigh gets a phone call, as she tells the person on the other line "I'll meet you." Leigh grabs her purse, and writes her Husband a letter and leaves.

    On the road, Allan drives Olivia and Allison to Southpoint Beach, as Allison sends Cale a text to no answer, and Allan asks "Any word from his Sister?" Allison answers "No. They are close." Olivia sighs "She'll be on his side like Frank will be." In the air, Frank is on a private plane, as it approaches Southpoint Beach, as he calls his Uncle, to no answer. At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Floyd arrives as Beth cooks dinner, and Floyd tells Beth and Tenny "Frank went to Southpoint Beach." Ginny walks in, as Tenny chimes in, going "I should have taken a road trip if that little bitch would have.." Ginny throws up her hands, and goes "I literally can't stand this!" Beth hugs her Grand-Niece, and says "Ignore her. Sit down and enjoy a nice dinner before work at the hospital." Beth boldly states "No talk of Frank, Cale, Allison, Allan, or Olivia!" Tenny glares at her Great-Granddaughter, as Floyd is quiet, and they have dinner, as Beth looks at everyone and says "Wow it got quiet." In Southpoint Beach, Frank gets off the private plane, and types an address into his phone, as he heads to find his Son. In a room at the Holiday Hotel, Cale sits on the bed, as he looks at his phone, and grows scared, as his mistress yells "Wanna help me shower champ?" Cale looks towards the bathroom, and walks inside, throwing his robe off into the room.

    At Wade and Bridget's Penthouse, Wade arrives, and goes "Honey I'm home!" Bridget walks into the living room, and snarls "Do you see my grand welcome Wade? Wade asks his Wife "Did you go visit Class?" Bridget nods, and Wade quips "Well Bridget, you had it coming. I mean you know that much after your past." Bridget steps back, and asks her Husband "My past? I know I made mistakes Wade, I'm not the only guilty party in the room." Wade asks "Anything I can do to make you feel better?" Bridget, in a flirting tone, goes "I think I have an idea loverboy." She grabs Wade by the tie, and they go in the bedroom. At City Hospital, Connor is inside his office, as his superior is inside, and the man smiles "So what's the update with Samantha?" Connor answers "She has not come home." The Man looks at him, and goes "Oh well. Keep me updated. Time to go visit the Wife." The Man leaves, as a nurse walks by and says "Hello Dr. Rivera." Dr. Rivera answers "And hello to you.", getting onto the elevator. Back at Wade and Bridget's Penthouse, Wade makes love to his Wife, as Bridget gets a text, and tells her Husband "Connor will be working late." Wade sighs with disgust "Good." Bridget warns him "Wade that was in the past. I know why we are back. I'm on your side." Wade sternly tells his Wife "Now that you do, knock the shit off with Xavier's family before you ruin this good thing!" Bridget gets up, and goes "Wade you know how to kill a moment don't you?"

   At Santiago Manor, Samantha walks inside, as Storm asks "So I'm not leaving." Samantha walks to a counter, and opens it, and pulls out a pistol, as she yells "Get out or I yell rape you trash!" Diego runs inside, and tells Storm "I got her. Go home." Storm walks out with fear in his eyes, as Diego asks "What happened?" Samantha snaps at her Cousin "Firstly, I am now over this! Not you, not your Father!" Diego gasps "Oh dear God the old bitch..." Samantha looks at Diego, holding the pistol, and sternly says "Bella is here. And I answer to Ms. Santiago!" Samantha heads upstairs, as Diego takes a deep breath, and tears comes to his eyes over what has happened. At Whispering Hills, Xavier is informed on Samantha, as he asks his Nephew "Are you saying she is not herself?" Ava reminds her Brother "Remember Winston's sudden changes? Clayana?" Xavier gasps "Oh no." Jack asks his Mother and Uncle "Are you telling me Angelica perfected her so called potion?" Ava opens her arms, and says "Son, I am afraid she did it appears." Xavier assures both of them, heading to the door "I'll have a talk with Storm about this." Jack goes "Better you than me." Ava adds "Tell him of the original cottage." Xavier nods and walks out, as Jack yells "Shit! I can't believe this Mom!" Ava tightly hugs her Son, and goes "We'll get her back. I promise."

     At Cantina Mansion, Sully and Ruthie has dinner, as they talk about the day, and the topic's gotten to Bridget, and Sully assures her Daughter "I think you are now safe from her ass. She can take her issues up with me." Ruthie goes "You hate her like Grandpa hates Dad don't you?" Sully tells her Daughter "Yes. She and I were rivals in college. She was your Dad's first love. Then she comes to town and they have affairs, and a child. I don't forgive or forget that sweetheart. And if she wants to come after my store.." Ruthie goes "Mom.. you said I was in charge?" Sully sternly says "If Bridget Hale wants to go to battle with Class, I'm going to be leading the damn charge! Brock and Rachel walks over, and Ruthie invites them to sit down, as Sully tells her Brother "So I heard about seeing Mom." Rachel snarls "And Beth paid me a visit today. Bitch.." Sully reminds Rachel "My Grandma's not someone who forgets things. Give that up." Brock tells his Sister and Niece "Dad's been calm about all of it mostly, but I know he disapproves." Sully looks at Brock, and at Rachel, and says, as Brock and Ruthie talk to themselves "You really have changed Rachel. You may be what my Brother needs." Rachel goes "Sully do you approve of us?" Brock looks at his Sister, as Sully motions the waiter, and says "It does. Congratulations."

    Meanwhile at the Mathis Compound, Eve sits in the living room, as Berry tells her "So what's your hate for Rachel Lane? We did make a deal, and you know I can handle that little bitch if she tries some shit. You know.." Eve yells "I do not trust her. A white collar whore in so many ways. She is in this town and there's some things I wish not to go into." Leigh meanwhile arrives, as Berry is introduced, and Eve tells Leigh "Berry was getting her education on Rachel Lane and leaving because she and I are meeting in her office tomorrow morning." Berry walks out and goes "Diva!" Eve tells Leigh "So Rachel got the hots for your Son?" Leigh nods, and says "Beth told me I needed to talk to you. I recall what happened. Now fill me in." Eve sighs, and says "Leigh, your Son's best friend Henry, is Rachel's Son. I do not want Henry to ever know this. I fear it's coming. If they marry, it will come out most likely knowing how Rachel Lane works." Leigh tells her "You, me, and Beth can handle her." Eve looks at Leigh, and smiles with a thought "Oh hell yes. We'll handle the bitch." Eve walks over, and pours both of them a glass of liquor, and they have a toast, as Eve goes "To protecting our babies from Rachel Lane!" 

     At The Sunset Club, Jared sits, as he and Clint drink inside Jared's suite, as Clint tells him "Everything is in motion. Thorpe mentioned he's going to talk to Russell tomorrow. He couldn't reach him tonight." Jared gets a text, and  tells him "Well I tried to work over Brock. I was sure he'd join us." Clint warns him "We need to distance from Xavier. I am interested though in Brock's girlfriend. I know the DuBois. Rachel is out of there once Berry DuBois sees fit. Trust me I know her." Jared goes "How well Clint?" Clint smiles "We dated for a time. Luckily no kids. But she will kick Rachel out, then our door's wide open. Are you following me Jared?" Jared takes a drink, as they discuss strategy. Downstairs, Bobby sits with Bree and Country, and tells them "Judge Gilham decided to take a protest against Russell, and I am stepping in." Country goes "Oh hell.. I know that'll make X happy." Bree smiles "It's all settled now. Mom is going to pay." Bobby tells them "If she makes it to trial." Bree looks over at her Father, as he laughs "Ol X got something planned." Bree asks "And what might that be Dad?" Bobby looks at Country, as he turns to Bree, and assures her "Russell tends to forget things it seems." They all laugh and make a toast.

     Back at Whispering Hills, Ava sits inside the living room, as Beth, Floyd, and Tenny sit with her, as she fills them in and Beth asks "What has my Son got in mind for Storm?" Ava sighs "I haven't heard anything from him." Floyd tells his Niece "I can stay here since Frank's down in Southpoint Beach. I don't want you to be alone Ava." Ava assures her Uncle "I am fine Uncle Floyd. I need to grow comfortable knowing it's only me here now. Winston is on his island and taken care of and safe." Beth holds her hand, as Ava gets emotional, and Tenny gently goes "You'll be fine. I know you are a tough woman. And you have us always Ava. I made Ruth a promise, I intend to keep one end of it at least." Beth looks at her Mother, as does Ava, as Ava goes "Thank you Tenny." At Jack and Samantha's Mansion, Connor reminds Jack, as he gets angry "Dr. Rivera and I.." Jack asks Connor "And where the hell has he been. I have called the son of a bitch and no answer. I want my Wife back to the woman I love and my Son calls Mom!" Connor sighs "I understand Jack. I need to see her to get her what she needs. Try patience. I know its hard." Jack sighs "I do Dr. Walsh. Thank you." Connor leaves, as Jack calls it a night. At Santiago Manor, Escobar walks inside, as he gasps "Are you?" Samantha smiles "Diego Escobar Santiago! My my! I have waited!" Diego watches from upstairs, as Escobar goes "This would make your Mother so happy if only she was here.." Samantha asks 'What do you mean?" Escobar kisses Samantha as he calls it a night, and Samantha heads upstairs, as Diego sends a text. 

     At Hell Hill, Storm returns to his cottage to find Xavier waiting for him, as Xavier sends Leigh a text, and snarls "Took your ass long enough!" Storm goes "What do you mean?" Xavier pulls his Colt 45 out and coldly says "Ever let me hear anything about you and my Nephew's Wife, and I will kill you dead you piece of shit. Do I make myself understood?" Storm goes "She's not Samantha.." Xavier snaps "I don't care. She is Jack's Wife. Remember who has saved your ass, and who can send you back to that place." Xavier leaves, as Storm takes a deep breath, as outside Xavier makes a phone call, and goes "Perfect. Just exact." At Sully's Mansion, Sully prepares to call it a night as she gets a text, and says with a smile "Everything will go well I am certain." Meanwhile at City Hospital, Ginny is on the phone with her Mother, as Allison updates her Daughter, telling her "We're staying at Mom's condo. Tomorrow I'm finding your Dad!" Ginny goes "I hope the two of you.." Allison goes "Ginny, there's nothing now to save for the two of us." Back at The Sunset Club, Jared hangs up with Clint, as Jared's sits back, and smiles and says "Tomorrow I will have my say in what Xavier's precious Jackson Inc does with my Ex Wife in charge." At Clint's new Estate, on the outskirts of Adam's Landing, Clint speaks to Berry, who sits in her Loft, and goes "So what do you say Berry? Help me, and I will help you." Berry goes "Landon, you are cunning. I'll sleep on it." and hangs up, as Clint grins. Back at Hell Hill, Xavier walks inside, as Leigh tells her Husband "Rachel will not be marrying my Son!" Xavier reminds her "Our Son. And we have more issues than just that. Tomorrow's going to be a major day for our Daughter." Leigh goes "I am glad everything worked." Xavier and Leigh kiss, as he says "Me too my love.", and they call it a night.

     

     

    

    


No comments:

Post a Comment