Thursday, April 21, 2022

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 329. The New War Cries

    It's the next morning in Adam's Landing, and at Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Xavier is in the kitchen, along with Ruthie, as Tenny walks inside and greets both warmly with a hug, as Beth says "I hope Ciarra's pancakes turn out right." Tenny slurs, as she's barely awake "You got it sweet girl." Tenny looks around, and asks "Where's Ginny?" Ruthie tells her Great-Great Grandmother "Sleeping. She worked all night over all that has happened." Xavier adds "Frank sent me some info on a driver. I'm going down to check him out with him. Frank needs my help." Beth agrees, telling her Son "He is old and doesn't realize it like your Grandmother." Tenny flips off Beth, as she adds "And I don't know what Allan has in mind." Tenny quips "Lily?" Xavier smiles, and says "Nice work Mamaw!" Beth warns her Son, as Ruthie enjoys the exchanges "Do not get her started again!" Tenny gives Beth the bird, as Beth serves them breakfast.

    At Whispering Hills, Jack has arrived, and updates his Mother on Samantha, and Ava assures her Son "She should be fine I'd imagine." Jack goes "She was not herself Mom." Ava tells Jack "I don't know what to say, except Angelica did this type of shit to Winston too," Jack shakes his head in disgust as there's a knock at the door, and Ava says "Wade is coming over. Stay. You are involved." The housekeeper opens the door, and Wade walks in, and greets Ava with a hug, as she asks "How are you doing? Is Bridget here?" Wade nods, saying "She finally came back." Wade looks at Jack and reaches his hand, and Jack goes "Nah, you are a snake Wade." Ava reminds her Son "He killed Angelica." Jack shakes Wade's hand and hugs him tearfully and says "You did all of us a favor! Wade tells him "Connor will help your Wife. I'll help Ava save Grandfather's company. You are welcomed to it.." Jack sighs 'Eh, Uncle Xavier has me lock and key." Ava smiles "That's ok. Wade and I will put HaleCorp back into people's minds again with its companies." At The Sunset Club, Samantha steps out of the shower naked, and says "Oh yes! That was good. Damn good!" She jumps on the bed and excited asks "Want some more action bad boy?" Storm slowly wakes, and has a headache and goes "Oh no. Did we.." Samantha smiles "Oh yes we did Stormy poo." 

      At Class, Leigh greets her best friend, as Marco asks "Is Ruthie is going with Sully about the divorce." Leigh tells him, heading to her office "X handled that. I swear Jared's pushing it. I know X has had enough. I can see it." Leigh walks into her office and rolls her eyes and turns to Marco, and asks "You forgot to tell me about unwanted visitors?" Brock asks, as Rachel is with him "What? I am your Son." Leigh yells "But Rachel is not related to me. Don't want her related to me and X and in our family period! I'm tired of being quiet about it. If you do marry, whatever. I nor your family gives a shit and Rachel is not welcome!" Rachel warns Leigh "You are going to lose Brock." Brock agrees, and Leigh tells them "I'm sorry, but that's my feelings. Now please leave me alone to work." Brock and Rachel leave, as Leigh takes a deep breath, and snarls "I am so tempted.... but knowing their past.."

    Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Sully arrives, along with Bree, as they head to The Jackson Room, where Thorpe and Clint sits, and Sully yells at Clint "Get the hell out of here you piece of shit!" Clint tells Sully "The way it works, I'm helping a friend. Looks like you have none." Sully tells him "Daddy is on standby." Thorpe whispers "She calls Xavier Daddy. We may have a chance." Bree warns Thorpe "We've dealt before, and I've won each time. Don't get too damn cocky." Jared arrives, and Country walks in, and tells them "X sent me in case anything happened to Sully." Thorpe looks at Sully, and says "Due to Xavier having Jared's life threatened, to constantly taunting him. And he does have 25 percent in Jackson Inc from pre-nup. Jared wishes to use it, and sit on the board." Sully looks at her Cousin, and Bree tells Thorpe, glaring at him, Jared, and Clint "Hell no." Thorpe says "What about to the children?" Jared says "Time out.." Sully snarls "Bastard." Clint tells them "Jared deserves his percent after all that son of a bitch from hell's put him through!" Sully stands up, and yells angrily "Shut the hell up before I come across this table. I don't owe Jared a damn thing. He owes me! Two children outside the marriage. Does Connor know Jared?" Thorpe says "Now off topic. Let's stay on track." Bree goes "As Sully's attorney, I say Jared pays her instead. Let's go to court." Bree gets up, as Jared asks his Wife "Seriously? You know I'll win." Sully ignores him, as Jared, Thorpe, and Clint leave. Country tells his Daughter "Jared is close to a visit to the storm shelter." Bree tells her Father, as Sully hugs Country "I think you're right." Sully adds "They are plotting." They head out.

     Meanwhile at FJR, Frank meets Xavier, and says "Thought Sully was coming down." Xavier answers "Divorce proceedings. Jared's about to learn my other side." Frank tells his Brother "Thank you for keeping my secret, tell Beth too." Xavier tells him "I will. So this kid is from Adam's Landing, and related to Country?" Frank says "He is his Son with that girl from years ago after he grew up, not screwing my Sister as a teenager," Xavier asks "Does Country know?" Frank shrugs, and tells Xavier his name and Xavier gets up, getting a text, and tells Frank "I'll be in touch." Xavier leaves, as Frank calls Cale to no answer, then another call, telling them "Come on to town, He approved." At Cale and Allison's Mansion, Allison sits in the living room with her parents, as Allan tells his Wife and Daughter "Frank knows where the bastard's at." Olivia reminds her Husband "And I do too. Wrote his ass a letter on my way to the airport." Allison yells "He screwed my Cousin, and now someone else. He's enjoying Southpoint Beach a damn bit too much if you ask me." Olivia quips "It has that affect on some. And with him driving for someone else. It'll be tempting." 

     At City Hospital, Connor and Bridget walks around his office, as he tells his Mother "I love working here. Beth has been very nice to me. I've been respected." Bridget breathes a sigh of relief, as she gets a text from Wade, and says "Looks like you will be busy. I am going out on the town today." They hug, and Bridget leaves, as Terrance storms in and slams the door behind him." Terrance quickly says "No help now to keep me from telling you what I think." Connor asks Terrance "What is your problem? Seriously I think you have some anger issues." Terrance tells him "You are a fake. And I do not like who you are working with." Connor goes "But Beth hired him didn't she? Or did you, the CEO?" Terrance warns Connor "I don't like you. And I know your secret. You can't hide it." Terrance walks out, as Connor shows concern in his eyes, and makes a phone call.

    At The Gossiper, Rachel arrives, as Doris, and Berry are in Jamie's former office, as they yell "Come on out." Berry tells them "Here's the new head of the magazine." Aretha walks out, and asks "Um, no.. not her." aiming at Rachel." Rachel sighs "Oh hell. I thought she was retiring?" Aretha asks Doris "You said I would be in charge?" Doris says "You have The Exposer Aretha. Rachel isn't going to be looking over your shoulders. Remember our deal?" Berry looks at Rachel, with further suspicion, as Aretha warns them "I hope you told Eve of your new Co-CEO. If not, I fear things will turn nasty, and fast!" Rachel asks "What about her?" Berry answers "We own her music catalog now and publishing rights. She is also a board member, as is Aretha." Rachel rolls her eyes, as Aretha tells them "I need some air." Aretha walks out, as Berry yells at Rachel "You are a schemer Rachel Lane. I think you should resign so my Brother's legacy can be repaired from the damage you and Jamie has caused!" Doris steps in, and says "Rachel, go to Jazz and I'll meet you there." Rachel leaves, with confusion and anger in her eyes. Back in Jamie's old office, Doris boldly scolds her Daughter, and says in a firm tone "You forget girl. I'm the one in control. Don't forget it either or I'll show you!" Doris leaves, and Berry makes a phone call, shaking her head.

   At Hell Hill, Sully walks inside, as Xavier greets his Daughter and asks "Where's Bree?" Sully goes "Meeting up with Bobby, Monica, and Paul. Uncle Country went with her." Xavier asks his Daughter "How did things go?" Sully tells her Father, with anger in her voice "He wants a part of Jackson Inc. I'm going to court." Xavier tells her "His time to feel my fire has come." Sully sees the look in Xavier's eyes, as he asks "Did he return to his office?" Sully asks "Daddy? He is using you as his alibi. Your friendly visits with Storm and Uncle Country may not help things." Xavier reminds her "Princess, he and his friend are plotting. I am going to make sure the two failures fail. Jared will make a mature decision however it happens." Sully takes a deep breath. At HaleCorp, Wade arrives, as Ava follows him and says "Looks like Jared and Clint are gone." Wade laughs "Diego is outside keeping watch." Ava tells him "Let's go through their shit, and find the dirt." At a office building, Thorpe walks his Brother and Jared around, as Clint tells them "I like it. And close to Jackson Inc." 

    Meanwhile at Cale and Allison's Mansion, Allison has awakened, and hangs up the phone. She tells her parents "I'm going down there." Olivia tells her "Well I'm coming with you Ally. The son of a bitch's will learn better than to hurt my damn Daughter!" Allan takes a deep breath, and says "I think I'll stay here to keep an eye on Mama." Olivia snaps "Oh shit Allan! Let Beth do it.." Allan reminds them "Have all of you forgot Ginny?" At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth has left, and Tenny has a thought, and walks across the hall to Ruthie's Penthouse and unlocks the door and yells for her Great-Granddaughter, as Ginny tries to rest as she wakes and goes "Gran?" Tenny asks "So how are you? Are you ok? Who's side are you on?" Ginny closes her eyes and yawns "I'm not doing this with you Gran. You are going to make things worse for Mom and Dad." Tenny assures her "I only want what's best.", as Ginny asks "What does that mean?" Tenny asks "Want to go with Gran on a road trip to the beach? Beth will understand.." Ginny yells "Get out! I need to sleep!" Tenny struts to the door, and warns "So you are Daddy's little angel. Tell him I said I have something waiting for his ass when he does come home from his whore." Tenny leaves, as Ginny gets upset and screams with fury.

   At Jackson Inc, Jack sits inside his office, calling his Wife, and her phone is now turned off. Jack walks and looks out of the window, and makes a phone call. At The Sunset Club, Beth walks inside, as Leigh welcomes her and Beth asks her Daughter In Law "Why didn't we meet at your office?" Leigh takes a deep breath, as Beth goes "I don't think I am liking this." Leigh orders herself and Beth a drink, and responds "Brock wants to get married." Beth shrugs, and goes "Who is the girl he's going to marry? I know he's been staying with someone but he doesn't share who with me." Leigh is silent, as she shakes her head, and Beth asks "Leigh, what is going on? Is something wrong." Leigh quickly goes "Oh yes!" Meanwhile Storm walks through quickly, as Samantha is with him, as she says "Don't be scared. I'll protect you." Storm notices Leigh and Beth, but they don't notice him. At Jazz, Brock sits as he talks to his best friend, as Henry smiles "I love this place! I have my eyes on someone." Brock gets a tap on his shoulder, as Rachel kisses her fiancé, and Rachel whispers "I'm meeting with Doris." Henry asks Rachel "What are you drinking?" Rachel looks at Henry, as she asks Brock "Is this your best friend?" Brock says "Yes! Henry Mathis and I..." Rachel notices Doris, and walks away quickly, as she tells Doris "Bad idea." At the bar, Henry asks Brock "Is she who I think she is?" Brock nods, as Henry has a thought. Outside, Doris asks Rachel "What is wrong? You hurried out in a rush!" Rachel has a flashback, and says "Let's go someplace else." Meanwhile at HaleCorp, Wade and Ava are inside Clint and Jared's office, as Clint walks in, and coldly tells Ava and Wade "Who gave the two of you the right..." Ava looks at Wade, as they glare at Clint, and Ava boldly says "I know everything bastard. Everything."

    

    

     

      

No comments:

Post a Comment