Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 328. The Night Storms

   Evening has arrived in Adam's Landing, and Beth serves Allan, Olivia, Tenny, and Allison dinner, as she says "Ruthie is working late or she'd be over, same for Alyssa. Likely at Frank's." Allan snarls "He's going to cover for him.." Allison yells "Enough everyone! My heart is broken!" Allison starts to cry, as Olivia consoles her Daughter, and says "Ally, it'll be ok. I let him know my thoughts before coming back tonight." Allan also consoles Allison, as Beth looks at her Mother, and Tenny goes "I think someone should shoot him like I did with Lily. Help things out. Make the world better." Allison glares at her Grandmother, and says with disgust "You are a mean spirited bitch." Tenny tells her, as Olivia warns her Mother In Law, and Allan roll his eyes "Don't even." Tenny says "Any child of Frank Jackson and the whore is trash! And so are you." Allison is held back by her parents, as Beth yells "Knock it off and act like damn adults! I am not putting up with this!" 

   At Jack and Samantha's Home, Diego visits, and Jack asks Samantha's Cousin "What was injected into my Wife? I am worried!" Diego tells him "Me too. My theory is Angelica helped create something to make an heir. She was intent on that." Jack takes a deep breath and sighs "I haven't told J.J., and wish I had an idea what to expect." Diego tells him "I'll be around. Call me when she returns and I'll let you know if I learn anything." Jack thanks him and Diego leaves, and Jack calls his Mother, to no answer. Jack also calls his Wife, but to no answer. At The Inn, Samantha asks Storm "What's wrong you sexy ass? Storm tells Samantha "You are Jack's Wife." Samantha answers "Who told you? That man is not my Husband. I have no hubby. But I am looking for someone to keep me warm tonight." Storm looks puzzled and pulls out his phone, and Samantha stops him, and snaps "Do not call them. It's done. Must I tell you again?" Storm is silent, as Samantha whispers in his ear "I'll rock your world and have you eating from the palm of my hand." Storm's eyes widen. At Whispering Hills, Aretha visits, as does Terrance as Ava fills them in and asks "Where's Willie?" Aretha and Terrance answer "At Eve's announcement." Ava tells Aretha "And her past with Doris will be interesting." Terrance tells them "Mama never forgave her." Ava pours them a drink, and says "Well she and my Mama were literally Sisters, and a lot alike. Willie is full of fire." Aretha takes a shot and says "Oh yes!" 

    At Jazz, Eve tells everyone "I have sold my publishing to my music to Berry and Doris DuBois and DuBois Publishing, and will slow down on my career to enjoy my family and my health while I have it. Brain tumors make you change your thoughts on the important things." As Eve talks, Doris and Monica smile as Henry records, and Willie leaves, as Sayyid turns his eyes to her, and takes a deep breath of dread, as River asks his Father "What's with Aunt Willie?" Sayyid answers "My Son. It's Doris Johnson." River says silently "Shit.." 

   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Ginny, Rashad, and Kyle sit in the lounge, as Ginny tells them "I need to stay busy right now with what's going on." Rashad gets a page and heads out, as Kyle tells Ginny "I heard on the radio your Dad's signed a contract and going live soon." Ginny yells "Turn on the TV Kyle! I'll be pulling double shifts anyway." Kyle tells her "I've got ya covered Dr. Stone" At The Farm, Frank hangs up the phone, as Bree arrives, and hugs her Uncle, as Frank tells her "Uncle Floyd is asleep. He's a night owl now." Bree laughs, and says "Congrats with Mom." Frank nods, and says "It's Cale. He's got another woman down in Southpoint Beach. Around Ginny and Alyssa's age. He's signed a deal with Landon Racing." Bree goes "Thorpe's team?" Frank nods and adds "I am not going to be accountable. I didn't raise Cale. He was in a terrible home but.." Bree hugs her Uncle, and assures him "You did nothing wrong." Bree changes subjects, and says "Aunt Ava returned. She is holding strong." Frank tells his Niece "Ava's very strong. She's changing since she went down to that island." Bree tells him "Her scare was likely it."

     At La Trattoria, Xavier and Leigh are seated, and Brock and Rachel walk inside. Xavier and Leigh are quiet, as Rachel smiles and says "How are the two of you tonight?" Leigh answers "No comment Rachel." Brock warns his parents "Cool it." Xavier tells his Son "This is already risky enough Brock! Leigh adds "I fear the two of you are about to say something I wish not to hear." Rachel reminds Leigh "I have changed. I am now a major part of DuBois." Xavier is silent, as Leigh tells her "And I don't care. Brock is old enough to be your Son! I don't approve, and sure as hell not with you with your track record. Poor X.." Xavier sighs to his Wife "Leigh don't.." Brock yells "Damnit Mom calm down! Rachel and I are getting married!" Leigh's jaw drops, and Xavier tells his Son "Look, just do what you want. You never let it stop your ass. You can deal with Gram when she learns. But don't come to us." Leigh gets up, and warns her Son and Rachel "I hate this, and I can't deal with this." Leigh tells her Husband "Let's go home and call it." Xavier agrees, as they leave, and Brock looks at Rachel, and they motion for the waitress, and Rachel says "Told you it would go bad Brock." Brock pulls out two plane tickets, and says "Blue Ridge. Tonight." Rachel passes, and says "Come home with me instead and let's cuddle." Brock and Rachel kiss. At the bar, unknown to them, Jared watches with a smile, and takes a drink from his beer.

     At Sully's Mansion, Sully and Ruthie walk inside and Sully asks her Daughter "So what's on your agenda tonight?" Ruthie goes "Nothing. Brock's with Rachel. Alyssa is with her boyfriend on a trip. Ginny's at the hospital." Sully tells her Daughter "Stay with me sweetie. I hate being alone. Your Dad.." Sully fights tears, as she says "Really hurt my heart Ruthie. And I want the bastard.. Well to regret it!" Ruthie hugs her Mother, and assures her "Mom, it's ok. I'm here and staying with you. Dad's a piece of shit." Sully cries, and says "I'm sorry..." Ruthie goes "Jared Hale is sorry, my Mom's the best." Sully goes "I love you." At Wade and Bridget's Penthouse, Wade, Bridget, and Connor order out, and have dinner, as Bridget updates her Husband and Son on Sugar Creek, and adds "Logan is staying for now. He hates it here. Like me Wade!" Connor tells his parents "Can the two of you be civil?" Bridget tells Connor "There is nothing civil in this town Connor." Wade agrees, and adds "At least we are safe." Bridget tells her Husband "Now I can get back at Sully over how she's done me." Wade stops his Wife and says "Bridget, I get along with them now, you do the same. And as your Husband! That's an order." Connor tells them with frustration "I think the two of you should get help." Wade snaps "Go to hell Connor." Bridget hugs her Son, as he calls it a night, and Wade asks Bridget "So wanna mess around?" Bridget goes "Wade Isaac, you are a piece of work. You and Connor need to work on your relationship." Wade tells his Wife "I am happy you're here, and I want to make love to you tonight like our first time." Bridget grins, as they go to the bedroom.

    At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, everyone has gotten updated by Frank, as Beth, Tenny, Allan, and Olivia gather around Allison, as she takes another drink, and blunts are passed, as Beth tells them "Cale acts like he's got an addiction of some kind to sex." Allison is silent, still overcome with disbelief, as Allan boldly says "When I see him, I'm getting him." Tenny adds "I have my gun loaded..." Olivia stops her Mother In Law and snaps "Enough! I'm ready to slap the shit out of you," Tenny snarks "Allison married the son of Frank and Claudia..." Allison slaps her Grandmother, as Beth and Allan break them up again, and the racing news comes on. At The Farm, Frank, Bree, and Floyd watch the TV, as he tells them "I gave Allison an update and Ginny." Bree tells them "Summer and Paul's having date night." Floyd quips "I know what that means. Easing away all the pain.." Frank laughs, as Bree says "At least she's changing for the better. Floyd agrees, and says "Ciarra adored you both." Bree says "We did her too Uncle Floyd." The racing news comes on, and Frank yells "Listen!" as Cale makes his appearance and begins to talk, as they watch. 

    At Jack and Samantha's Home, Diego has left, and Jack is alone, as he continues to try and call his Wife, and Mother, both to no response. Jack says "I feel completely lost." At Whispering Hills, Aretha and Terrance has left and called it a night, as Ava is silent inside Winston's study, and drinks a bottle of liquor, and cries "He didn't deserve to get dementia. This was going to be so good." Ava takes another drink, and looks at Winston's picture, and makes a phone call. At Santiago Manor, Diego walks inside, and says "So creepy now. Might be time to sell since Wade isn't..." A man walks down the staircase and boldly goes "Nobody's selling this home Diego!" Diego gasps "Shit!" The man goes "Oh you knew I was home. How about a hug and discuss the future?" Diego boldly says "The era of evil is finished Father." Diego's Father, and last living Santiago since Angelica's death, Diego Escobar Santiago, tells his Son "I have my way of ensuring Angelica's dream potion in the family lab down south works." Diego warns him "I will just say enjoy it while it lasts. I want no part." Escobar says to his Son "Well then. I guess you and umm, Jack.. never know what Samantha got." Diego is silent and asks "What the hell are you trying to allude to Father?" Escobar smiles "Our family is so multi-talented..." Diego answers "Yeah, twistedly and cruel!" Diego storms off, and heads to his suite at The Sunset Club, as Escobar walks around and laughs loudly, as he has some thoughts to himself.

     At The Evans Home, Willie storms inside, and Aretha asks her Mother "What is wrong?" Willie snarls with fury "Anytime I see her I want to kick her ass like when Ruth and I broke Carla Barr's face!" Aretha nods, and says "Doris." Willie yells "Yes! She struts in and thinks she's somebody. Just ran off the alter because of Clem's one night stand with Carla and that was before they got together. Clem ran away briefly before Doris." Aretha tells her Mother "You need to be nice to her. I am going to sell The Exposer to DuBois and retire." Willie asks "And what's in this for you? That's your creation." Aretha says "A percent of control and a board seat. Berry DuBois is going to run it and I'm going to travel." Willie tells her Daughter "That is better. Good idea. Always enjoy every second. Let's go to bed. Rashad needs to quit nights." Aretha says "Just like Terrance with the hospital." Willie nods, as they call it a night. At City Hospital, Ginny, Rashad, and Kyle watch the TV, as Cale speaks, and Ginny calls her Mother, as Rashad gets up, and opens the door for a nurse, and she goes "Excuse me. Oh..." Rashad asks "Alright?" The nurse smiles, and shyly goes "Yes. Aren't you.." Rashad nods, and she responds "What an honor. See you around Dr. Rashad Evans." The nurse walks out, and Rashad has stars in his eyes. 

    At Monica's Loft, Berry reunites with her Mother, as Monica tells them "We are well on our way to the top without Jamie. Everything is set for her, and now we own Eve's music and we all win." Doris tells them "Willie is going to make her regret it. She hates me and still can't accept my very just reason for not marrying Clem." Berry gasps "Mama... you and Sayyid.." Doris tells her Daughter "Your Daddy didn't like talking about him and hated him. But Clem slept with Carla Barr, and it was in that time I wish not to relive again. Her family was going to kill us. They lit a cross on fire in front of our house.. I was scared." Berry says gently "I understand both sides." Monica adds "I think Willie's from another time." Doris says "She's been through a lot. Raised her siblings and I always admired her. I guess I do have regret." Berry tells her Mother "I'll make her proud if Aretha agrees to your offer." Doris heads off to the bedroom, as does Monica to hers, and Doris tells her Daughter and Daughter In Law "Sayyid is really my soulmate."

    It's Nighttime, and Cale's announcement has rocked his personal life, and at Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth scolds her Mother "You need to chill out on Allison!" Tenny snarks "Can't stand the bitch. Now I'm done for today. Just more proof genetics are real Beth." Tenny walks off, and Beth is silent, as she calls Frank, but goes to voicemail. At The Farm, Floyd has went to bed, as Bree sits next to her Uncle, and says "I can't believe he had that nerve. Hell, I would've never done that to Beth when seeing Claudia." Bree sighs with sadness "Seems like mid-life crisis." Frank gets up, as does Bree, as she hugs him, and heads home, and Frank calls it a night. At Cale and Allison's Mansion, Allan and Olivia sit in the kitchen, as Allison has passed out, and Olivia tells her Husband "Cale will regret this. Nobody hurts my baby and gets away with it, and your Mama..." Allan boldly says "Leave my Mama alone. She is still grieving." Olivia answers "Well what's her next alibi Allan? She shot Lily dead. She's crazy and.." Allan tells his Wife "My Mama does not allow anyone in, and won't now Aunt Ciarra's gone. So if that's her way, then that's it. Nothing we can do. But once Cale and Allison divorce, then she'll warm back up to Allison." Olivia holds Allan's hand, and kisses her Husband, as they head to the guest room. 

     At Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh lay in bed, as they have watched Cale's announcement, but discuss Brock, and Leigh tells her Husband "Brock is too young for her. Have you forgot the past?" Xavier tells his Wife "Strategy my love. She is a big name now with DuBois, and I hate media, but she stays silent." Leigh turns off the light, and says "X, you never cease to amaze me." They go to sleep. At Rachel's Loft, Brock and Rachel lay in bed, as they make love, and take off each other's clothes. At Sully's Mansion, Ruthie sits outside, calling her Father, to no response. Inside Sully is on the phone with Bree, as she tells her Cousin "Tomorrow morning at The Sunset Club." Sully goes "Ok. Be safe." and hangs up, as she takes a deep breath, as Ruthie walks in "Your Father is in for the fight of his life as of tomorrow. With that, nighty night love." Ruthie hugs her Mother, with sadness in her eyes. 

    Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Ava lays in the bed, looking where Winston would lay, and puts a photo over on it, and kisses it. She cries herself to sleep missing her Husband, yet knowing he is alive and physically well besides his dementia. At Jack and Samantha's Mansion, Jack lays in his bed with Samantha and holds her pillow, looking at his phone, as she has turned her phone off, further concerning him. At The Inn, a very drunk Storm, and Samantha laugh, as Storm laughs "So it took all this for me to believe you are someone else." Samantha, who's sober, as she quips "I showed you everything umm." Storm laughs "Look this is interesting but you need to be home and I am calling Jack." Storm pulls out his phone, as Samantha breaks it, and says "I'm going to warm your bed tonight Stormy. About to be some stormy weather with me bad boy." Storm is silent, as Samantha leads him out.


    

     

No comments:

Post a Comment