Friday, June 27, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 312. The Next War

   It's the next morning, and at City Hospital, Jack lays in the Hospital Bed, as Sassy takes him off the ventilator, as Samantha and Victoria watches on, as Jack asks Samantha "Where's Mom?" Victoria tells Jack "She'll be here." Sassy walks out of the room, as Jack looks at Samantha, and tells her "I think it's time." Samantha grows curious, as she asks "Time for what Jack?" Jack tells Samantha, holding her hand "It's time you, me, and Jackson Hale Jr become a family. Will you marry me?" Samantha starts to cry, as she kisses Jack, and tells him "Oh yes I will Jack." Jack looks at Victoria, and tells her "Not a word to Mom or Dad." Victoria tells him "You have my word. It will be much easier to head to Sugar Creek knowing my Daughter's taken care of." Meanwhile Sassy walks down the hall, as Sayyid returns from the chapel, and stops Sassy, as Sassy tells him in a very stern tone "I have warned her to leave town." Sayyid looks at Sassy with hate in his eyes, and whispers coldly "You may not be too safe yourself. Maybe you should consider leaving town too if you want to live." Sayyid walks away, as Sassy has a look of concern on her face, as she calls Latoya, but to no response.

   At Hell Hill, Xavier sits inside his study, as Ava, Winston, and Floyd sits down, as Ava asks her Uncle "So what's going on Xavier? Frank's not one to call the family together like this." Floyd tells his Niece and Nephew "Beth called Ciarra last night, and she's in the kitchen with Beth, and Tenny should be showing up shortly." Xavier reads the text Frank sent, as he tells Ava, Winston, and Floyd "Casey Ryan's made a mistake she'll regret." In the kitchen, Leigh and Sully sits at the kitchen table, as Beth and Ciarra prepares breakfast, and Beth tells them "Bobby and Russell are on their way. Bridget Walsh was released last night, and she's leaving town today." Sully rolls her eyes, and Beth warns her Granddaughter "Sully, Bridget may know some things, so back off. Frank never goes to this extreme, and Casey best be looking for another job when I see her." Ciarra asks her Niece "Are you sure that's wise Beth? You're still recovering yourself." Beth tells her Aunt "Well, that text has fired me up." Ciarra wonders out loud "When will this family catch a damn break?" Beth asks her Aunt, changing subjects "So you decided to tell Bree and Summer about Jamie being your Daughter?" Ciarra whispers to Beth "I wish you hadn't of said that in front of Sully and Leigh." Leigh assures Ciarra "We won't say anything." Beth tells her Aunt "I'm not Mama." Ciarra responds "And thank God you took some of your Daddy's senses. Tennessee hates me with a passion. I wouldn't be surprised if she has it out for me as well." In the living room, Bree and Summer arrives, as Tenny sits inside and glares at them, as Bree sighs "Ms.Sullivan. So you're here also." Tenny looks at Bree and Summer, and slaps both of them, as she walks into the study, and Summer asks her Sister "What in the hell is that woman's problem?" Bree tells her Sister "She's an old bitch Summer. If your name isn't Ava or Xavier, then you're on her shit list." Bobby arrives, as he looks around, and at The Farm, Frank walks out of the house, as he heads to Hell Hill, and Casey pulls up into the driveway, and tells Frank "I need my phone." Frank tells Casey "Let's go over to visit the family Casey. And I have your phone. Just shut the hell up and come on." Casey reminds Frank "I am pregnant, and you have no right going through my phone." Frank snarls "When it involves my damn family, it does, and I regret not listening to Beth about you. Now come on!"

    At The Evans Home meanwhile, Aretha and Terrance sits inside the living room, as Willie asks her children "So should I tag along? Rashad and Little Sidney's gone, and J.J.'s staying with Sully's Mother In Law." Terrance asks "Weren't you going down to visit Keith?" Willie is quiet for a moment, as she answers "I was wasn't I? I will be over later. Clem needs me." Aretha tells her Mother and Brother "From that text, shit's about to go down, and I just worry for Ava. She's already been through enough." Willie tells her Daughter "The entire family's been through enough. I know Ruth's watching over them." Terrance asks his Mother "You still miss her don't you Mama?" Willie sighs, with sadness "I do Terrance. I need to move on." Aretha recommends to her Mother "Why don't you befriend Tenny?" Willie grins, and goes "Her? We don't have a damn thing in common except we all have no use for Latoya, but I'd like to see what she knows about 21." Terrance agrees with his Sister, as he tells his Mother "Tenny's a good woman, but she just doesn't show it. Beth told me she's anti-social, and she's a trip." Willie tells her children "Since she's been there for Clem, especially when Cissy, Lalia, and Pentz were murdered, I could give her a chance. She's just like any other Mama, she protects her kids." Aretha and Terrance hugs their Mother, as they head out, and Willie heads to City Hospital.

   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Wade and Rachel heads downstairs, as Bridget sits at the bar and has a drink before leaving for Sugar Creek, and Wade asks his Wife "Becoming an alcoholic?" Bridget looks at her Husband, and Rachel, and tells them "Karma will come for both of you. Watch and see." Angelica meanwhile walks over, and asks Bridget "So don't Wade and Rachel make a lovely couple?" Bridget looks at Angelica, and tells her "Screw you, and screw whatever agendas you have up your sleeve you evil bitch. I'm outta here, and none of you have seen shit yet. Nothing." Bridget gets her suitcase, as Winston has a plane awaiting for her at Adam's Landing International Airport, as Bridget returns home. Meanwhile the media arrives, as Angelica looks at her Grandson, and asks "So when are you going to kill my Husband for your Grandma?" Wade sighs "I don't know if I can." Angelica whispers "Remember who's offering you a deal of a lifetime. You will have your own conglomerate. An international chain of Hotels, and then restaurants, and if you don't do as I say, then..." Angelica walks away, as Rachel sees Walter and the woman walk off the elevator, as Walter tells Rachel "It's time to make our big announcement." The woman meanwhile has a look of dread in her eyes, as Rachel whispers "Having regrets?" The woman responds boldly "No." Wade asks Rachel, as Walter and the woman heads to the banquet room "Is she.." Rachel nods, and laughs "Oh yes Wade. She is."

   At Class meanwhile, Alexandra arrives, as Phillip sits inside her office, and Alexandra hugs her Son, and tells Phillip "Welcome home. How was your trip?" Phillip smiles "It was a honeymoon Alexandra. I got hitched." Alexandra's eyes grow red, as Jessica walks inside, and yells "Hey Mom." Alexandra grows furious, as she stumbles on her words, as she sighs "I lost my Daughter, my Granddaughter, and Millie moved, and now this." Jessica asks Alexandra "Did you kill Nikki and her Daughter. You have no trouble killing people. You killed Elliot." Alexandra glares at her Son, as Phillip tells his Wife "I warned you not to start anything." Alexandra looks at Jessica, and then turns to Phillip, and sighs "At least Jessica can't have anymore children. And I think the two of you need to get out of here, or else you'll be a widower Phillip." Phillip asks "So I hear you and that Colt Parker are sleeping with each other?" Alexandra looks at Jessica, and smiles "Oh yes we are. But it's an open relationship, and he's pardoned, and guess what else? I can call him, and he can kill you Jessica. That gives me ideas." Phillip tells his Wife "Let's go home and settle in." Alexandra laughs "Do that. And you don't get my blessing either." Phillip and Jessica heads to Phillip's Home, as Alexandra calls Colt, who sits at FJR, with Cale, Rashad, Allison, Little Sidney, and Ginny, and asks Colt "Wanna do me a favor?" Colt asks "What is it?" Alexandra tells Colt "Kill Jessica. She knows too much about me." Colt tells Alexandra "How about hurrying up that pardon. Marx's been busy." Alexandra responds "Don't worry yourself with that dear." Alexandra hangs up the phone, as Colt looks at Cale, Allison, and Rashad, and tells them "Alexandra and I are seeing each other."

   Meanwhile at Russell's Loft, Country arrives, as Russell asks Country "Do you watch the news?" Country responds "Nope." Russell points to the ticker, as he tells him "We need to discuss how we're going to save you when everyone finds out, if they haven't already. You should have left it be." Country looks at Russell, as he grows scared, and tells Russell "I think I just need to get out of Adam's Landing." Russell nods, and advises "I'd hit the road now. You always had that weakness as well." The top story changes to the press conference in The Sunset Club, as Russell looks at the TV intently, and tells Country "I'm going down there. You need to leave, that's the only way I can protect you." Country walks out, as Russell says to himself with a scared tone "This is about to get very ugly."

    At City Hospital, Olivia sits inside her office, with Allan, as she laughs to her Husband "Anybody could walk inside at any second Allan James." Allan whispers "I'll lock the door Dr. Sullivan." As Allan walks over to lock the door, Victoria walks inside, as Victoria asks Olivia "Has anyone called Beth or my Daddy yet." Allan comments "I heard there's a gathering today at Hell Hill." Victoria's quiet, as she tells them "Sayyid Ross ran out of here a few moments ago, and Sassy's left." Olivia asks "Did she walk out of her job?" Allan laughs "Maybe she's trying to save Latoya. Bitch has it coming to her." Victoria meanwhile changes subjects, and tells Olivia and Allan "Well Samantha knows, and I've put my notice in. Now I have to tell Daddy." A nurse runs inside, as she yells "Turn on the TV!" Olivia turns on the news, as her jaws drop, along with Allan's, as he holds his Wife, and sighs "I need to go check the Penthouse." Victoria says to herself meanwhile, noticing Wade in the crowd of people "That bastard!" Victoria runs out, as she heads to Jack's room, and yells at the staff, as she rushes to his room "Make sure he doesn't see this! I MEAN IT!"

   Back at Hell Hill, Aretha and Terrance has now arrived, as they sit in the living room, as Beth looks around at The Jackson, Sullivan, Hale, and Evans families, and tells them "Breakfast's ready." Xavier tells his Mother "I'm ready for Frank to get here." The door opens as Rose walks inside, and Tenny turns towards her, as Ciarra glares at Rose, as Tenny asks "I thought I reminded you to stay home." Rose tells them "Nathan's outside." Ciarra walks back to the kitchen, as Ava storms out of the study, and yells "So anyone watching the morning news! See that shit going on at The Sunset Club?" Frank and Casey arrives, as Frank yells at everyone "This bitch can give us the answers we need!" Beth glares at Casey, as Bobby stands next to his Wife, as Leigh and Sully walks over to Beth's side as well, as Beth snarls "Casey Ryan. You are so lucky you are pregnant." Bree and Summer watches on as well, as Bree asks her Uncle "Uncle Frank, does Casey have anything to do with what Aunt Ava's just seen?" Tenny yells "I wouldn't be surprised if Frank has something to do with it!" Xavier looks at his Grandmother, and responds "He's on our side." Tenny laughs "He's on The Jackson side, but not mine!" Frank tells everyone in the room, as Winston walks out of the study, as he walks over and stands by Ava, with Aretha standing to her other side. Xavier, Bobby, Beth, Leigh, Sully, and Terrance stands together, as Tenny walks over to Bree and Summer, and laughs "Too bad you two had a whore for a Mama." Did church help you Summer?" Bree warns Tenny "I have no problem slapping you!" Tenny looks at her Sister, as she laughs "They're upset. Have they called you Granny yet?" Floyd rolls his eyes, as does Ciarra, as Frank yells "Casey! Casey Ryan has been helping Rachel Lane and another woman write a book exposing all of our families and it's being published!" Silence fills the room, as Bree and Summer's minds are curious as to Tenny's snark, and Rose stands next to Tenny, as she snarls "I can't stand the fact they have my blood pumping through their veins! Whores." Bree slaps Tenny in the face, as Beth breaks up her Mother, from Bree and Summer, as Tenny yells proudly "I got my pistol! I will use it too!" Ava tells everyone "The announcement's on the news right now." Ava walks towards Casey, and looks at Frank, as she tells her Brother "I'm stunned you told us. You usually put whores before family." Frank sighs "This family needs no more shit going on, and as soon as Casey gives birth, I'm filing custody of our child!" Casey yells at Frank "You won't be raising my child you old son of a bitch!" Beth walks over calmly, and whispers "Want the Rachel treatment Casey?" Xavier meanwhile looks at his Wife and Daughter, as Winston walks over, and tells Xavier "I'm heading down there." Xavier responds "Me too." Ava stays behind, as she walks over to Casey, and asks "Who's the other woman?" Casey yells "You don't want to know, and I don't want to wake up in a burning house." Ava looks at Casey, as she looks at Frank, and asks her Brother "Do you know who she is?" Frank answers "Casey didn't tell me. But the name read JMS." Ava is quiet, as Xavier and Winston leaves, and Beth turns the TV on, as Beth, Bobby, Leigh, Sully, Ava, Frank, Bree, Summer, Rose, Floyd, Ciarra, Terrance, and Aretha watches on, as the press conference continues, as Casey attempts to leave, but blocked by Tenny, as she snarls "Try, and I will kill you Casey.." Casey pushes Tenny to the floor, as Casey runs out, and Rose, Beth, and Terrance runs over to Tenny, as she sighs "My hip." Beth rushes out in a fury, as Terrance tends to Tenny, as Ciarra walks over, and Tenny yells in pain "Ciarra's the Granny of those two whores of Jamie's, and here she is trying to break me in half! Get the hell away from me!" Terrance calls for 911, as Bree and Summer turns to Ciarra, as Floyd is silent, as is Ciarra, and Leigh and Sully's attention turns their way as well, as Bree asks Ciarra "What's that senile bitch talking about?" Frank looks at Ava, as they have a flashback (When Frank was aged 8, and Ava was 6, B.R. walks inside Hell Hill, as Ruth asks her Husband "Who's the baby?" B.R. looks at Ruth, as he hands her the baby girl, and tells Frank and Ava "She's your Sister.") Meanwhile the TV's still on, as Aretha and Leigh still watches on, along with Ava, as Rachel tells the media at The Sunset Club "Hopefully "Inside The Darkness" will enlighten you all on the evils of Adam's Landing. And to help explain more. Here she is."

   Back at City Hospital, Jack and Samantha are in his room, both watching the TV intently, as Jack rolls his eyes in disgust, as Olivia and Victoria walks inside, and Victoria tells Samantha "Turn the TV off." Jack assures everyone "I am fine. This is too common. Rachel's good for something like this." Meanwhile in The Psychiatric Ward, Willie has arrived, as the nurse walks her to Keith's room, where Keith watches the TV, and looks at his Aunt, and Willie scolds her Nephew, telling him "You don't need to let that girl destroy you. Her album's tanking, but your fans won't believe her. Not with this." Willie pulls out a tablet, and Keith asks his Aunt "You got a tablet Aunt Willie?" Willie hands it to Keith, as he looks at Aretha's article on The Exposer, and Keith smiles, as Willie whispers "Our family stands together, and where's my Brother?" Keith tells his Aunt "He had to handle something." Willie grins, as she whispers "He may be taking care of her as we speak."

   At The Sunset Club, Wade sits inside the bar, as he looks around, and Angelica walks over, and asks Wade "So still procrastinating?" Wade tells his Grandmother "How about Rachel kill Winston?" Angelica coldly responds "No! You Wade! Prove yourself worthy!" Wade sighs "I guess you don't believe in unconditional love. And you know I could buy you out in stock." Angelica asks "How?" Wade grins, as he responds "With the sales of Rachel's book. Royalties." Angelica looks at her Grandson, and snaps quietly "You are challenging me?" Wade gets scared, as the doors open, and Winston and Xavier walks through the hall, and Angelica whispers to Wade "Now!" Wade yells "I won't kill Winston Hale!" Winston and Xavier turns, as they walk over, and Winston looks at Angelica and Wade, as does Xavier, as Angelica snarls "I want my legacy Winston. And I'm going to get it one way or another." Winston tells Xavier "Go inside the banquet room." Winston looks at his legal Wife, and Grandson, as Winston tells his Wife "Here I am Angelica. Shoot me." Angelica pulls out a pistol, as Xavier turns before walking inside the banquet room, and watches on, as Wade pulls out a pistol, and before either pulls the trigger, Angelica feels a stab in the chest, and falls to the floor, as Winston looks at his Wife, holding a knife, as he turns to Wade, as Angelica lays on the ground, with her eyes closed, as Winston tells Wade "You saved my life." Wade is silent, as he hugs his Grandfather, as Xavier heads inside the banquet room, and watches silently, as he sees Country, and looks at the woman as she speaks, and sits down beside Country, and coldly whispers "You truly screwed up today." Back in the lounge, Winston walks into the banquet room, as Wade looks down, and Angelica's eyes open, and Angelica tells her Grandson "Let's go now!" Wade has a look of defeat, as Angelica gets up, and Wade and Angelica walks out, meanwhile in the Banquet Room, Xavier sits next to Country, holding his Colt 45, as Winston walks inside, as Russell arrives, and grows silent, as he sighs "I don't believe this. Some things never change."

   On the highway, Casey drives towards The Farm, as she looks into her rear-view, and notices Beth's car behind her, as Sassy is driving on the other side of the road, as she heads to Hell Hill, and reading a text. Casey pulls into the driveway sharply, as Beth follows her, and Sassy drives on, as she swerves to miss hitting Beth. As Casey pulls up in front of The Farm, Beth gets out of her car, and holds a crowbar, as Casey sits in the driver's seat, and flips Beth off, as Beth smashes the front window, and the driver's side window, as Beth reaches in the car, and opens the door, and yells at Casey "Get out of the damn car!" Casey screams at Beth "Do you want to cause me to have a miscarriage?" Beth throws the crowbar down, and sighs "Well this will be more efficient." Beth pulls out her pistol, and tells Casey "You are leaving town today, and I'll pick your destination. Now you will answer to me, until that bastard's born." Casey yells "You don't scare me Beth! What would Bobby think about this? Your Husband?" Beth responds "You need not to yell. Bad for the child you're carrying, and this child is Ruth's Grandchild, that sadly she'll never meet, and you, Rachel, and this woman has done the unforgivable. I have nothing to lose since we're all evil as you like to say. And my Mama's being taken to City Hospital now after you pushed her down. You really like pushing buttons, the wrong ones skank!" Casey gets inside the car, as Beth drives to City Hospital, and calls Olivia, telling her "Get Rachel's old room ready."

    At Hell Hill meanwhile, inside The Storm Shelter, Nathan looks around, and lights a joint, as Sayyid tells Nathan "Well you deserve that and some relaxment, and you'll get it now." Latoya looks at Nathan, and Sayyid with anger, as she's chained to the floor, and screams for help, as Sayyid yells "Shut up! Your help's on the way." Sassy pulls into the driveway at Hell Hill, as the gates are locked, and Sassy gets another text, as she says to herself in fear "He's about to kill my Daughter." Back at The Storm Shelter, Sayyid tells Nathan "Keep the bitch comfortable. Act two has arrived." Sayyid walks out, as Nathan bends down, and warns Latoya "When you mess with my family, this is what you get. And I have called the stores, and your shitty album's been taken off the shelves." Latoya screams "You are a real bastard Nathan James!" Nathan snaps at Latoya, and yells "I love my Wife, and your game is over with me." A few moments later, Sayyid and Sassy walks inside, as Sassy screams at Sayyid "No! You're not about to do this! I won't let you!" Sayyid looks at Nathan, and tells him "Ok. Now let me take care of things from here." Nathan heads up the hill, as Sayyid looks at Latoya, and asks Sassy "How far will you go for Latoya? I kill her, or I kill you?"

   Up the hill, the paramedics has arrived, as Tenny's been taken to City Hospital, and as they pull out of the driveway, Nathan sees Rose, as she gets into their SUV, and tells her Husband "Tenny's was pushed by Casey Ryan. She's may have broken her hip." Nathan and Rose follows the paramedics, meanwhile inside the ambulance, Tenny yells "I wanted to stay to see the reactions. Terrance, riding along, tells Tenny "I don't think you'll be missing anything. Don't worry." Inside Hell Hill meanwhile, the attention's turned to Ciarra, as Frank looks towards her, as does Ava, as Bree and Summer asks "Was that bitch just trying to piss us off?" Floyd stands by his Wife, as does Leigh and Sully, as Bobby watches on, along with Aretha, as Ciarra gets emotional, and cries "I didn't want to tell you this way." Frank asks Ciarra "So you were Jamie's biological Mother?" Bree and Summer looks at their Uncle, Aunt, and Great-Uncle, as Ava sighs "I never dreamed Ciarra would have cheated on Jacob. And had Jamie?" Ciarra cries "It's my biggest regret." Floyd tells Frank and Ava "Take it easy on her. She's not handling this well." Sully comforts her Great-Aunt, as does Leigh, as Ava walks over, and hugs Ciarra as well. Bree meanwhile looks at Frank, and asks "Did Mom ever know?" Frank shakes his head, and Summer asks "What does this mean?" Frank tells his Nieces "Mama will always be your Grandma. It will be up to you if you want Ciarra to be your Grandma, and up to Ciarra if she wants to be in your life." Bree shakes her head, as she looks at Summer, and they bow their heads in shock, and sadness. Meanwhile Ciarra walks over to Bree and Summer, and assures both of them "I will be here for both of you, but I will understand if you don't want me in your life. I don't deserve that." Meanwhile the TV's still broadcasting the Press Conference, as Aretha keeps her eyes glued, as does Ava, as Frank comforts Bree and Summer, as Floyd comforts his Wife, as Ciarra sighs "Tennessee hates me, and she will never forgive this." Leigh looks at her Daughter meanwhile, as responds "I have a bad feeling about today."

   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Beth has arrived with Casey, as Olivia and Allan walks over, and Beth pushes Casey into Rachel's room, and locks the door, as she tells her Sister In Law "She's staying here until she gives birth." Casey screams "Let me out bitch!" Allan tells his Sister, as Olivia stand by "Mama's being brought in. That bitch in the room pushed her down when you left." Beth tells her Brother and Sister In Law "I'll be down to ER shortly." Beth unlocks the door, and walks inside, and locks the door behind her, as she looks at Casey, and slowly, angrily warns her "This is only temporary Casey. You can forget your job, and I don't plan to put you in a coma. I plan to send you to a cell instead." Beth pulls out her phone, as she calls Bobby, and handcuffs Casey to the hospital bed, as Beth walks out of the room, and locks the door behind her, as she heads to her Mother's bedside.

   On Winston's private jet, Bridget returns to Sugar Creek, as she has anger, and hurt in her eyes, as she vows "Wade Issac Hale will never live this down. He's about to see a side of me he never wanted to see." Bridget notices a letter sitting on the bar, as Bridget opens the letter, and reads it, as she's moved, and is brought to tears, as she walks to the back of the plane, and smiles, as she responds "Thank you Ava." At The Sunset Club, Winston walks out, as he notices Angelica's body is gone, and asks a waiter "See anything?" The waiter responds "Wade and her left together." At The Manor, Angelica looks at Wade, and tells him "Ok now this is how we're going to do this. I'm leaving, and you will fall into Winston's good graces." Wade follows Angelica's instructions, as Angelica shoots off a pistol, and Wade calls his Grandfather, and tells Winston "I killed her Grandpa. I made certain of that." Winston responds "Good Wade. Make sure she's dead." Wade looks at his Grandmother, as she holds the deed to The Holiday Hotel, and Wade smiles "Oh she's dead as a doorbell." Winston hangs up, as Angelica smiles "Now you take over HaleCorp, and I'll be watching from afar." Back at The Sunset Club,  Xavier sits next to Country, as he holds his Colt 45, and Country tells Xavier "Only so much I can do X." Xavier whispers "You don't have the luxury of calling me that now Huey." At the head table, Walter, Rachel, and the woman wraps things up, as Walter tells everyone "This book will be DuBois Publishing's biggest seller, and Rachel, and this beautiful lady will forever be respected and admired in the world for what they have done." At City Hospital, Samantha holds Jack's hand, as he watches the conclusion of the press conference, as at Hell Hill, Ciarra sits in the kitchen, as she cries with guilt, as Floyd comforts her, as does Sully, Leigh, and Bobby, as inside the living room, Frank comforts Bree and Summer, as they try to get over what they've just learned. Ava and Aretha meanwhile watches the TV, as does Beth, Allan, Olivia, Nathan and Rose in the City Hospital ER, as Tenny's brought into the ER, and sighs with a smile "That shit in the IV makes me feel free." In the Banquet Room at The Sunset Club, as everyone watches, as Xavier sits next to Country, as Russell paces the back of the room, the woman stands up, as she tells everyone "I want to dedicate this to my kids, and to my Sister, the man who saved my life, and once again my Sister who thought a fire, and a gunshot could kill me, but it didn't." Ava, karma's a bitch." At Hell Hill, Ava's eyes glare red with anger, as Aretha holds her, as Frank's jaw drops, Ciarra screams from the kitchen, as Bree and Summer starts to cry, as Bree gasps "Mom's alive.", as Jamie concludes the meeting at The Sunset Club, as she immediately walks out, followed by Rachel and Walter, as Xavier tells Country "You'll pay for this." A woman sitting on the back row, watches on, as she says to herself "So that's the bitch Walter's sleeping with." Xavier turns to the woman, and asks "Are you married to him?" The woman responds "Until we finalize our divorce." Xavier gets a text, as he heads for City Hospital, and Russell walks over to Country, and looks at him, as Country tells him "I'm a dead man." Russell walks away, and at Hell Hill, Ava looks at her family, as Ciarra walks out of the kitchen, as Floyd takes her home, and Frank cries "I can't believe she's alive." Frank hugs Bree and Summer, as all of them cries tears of joy, as Bobby heads to City Hospital, and Ava walks over to her Brother, and Nieces, as Leigh and Sully also walks over, as Winston arrives, and Ava vows to everyone "Enjoy her while she lasts, because she's about to die, and this time, I WON'T FAIL!"

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment