Friday, June 20, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 309. The United Fronts

   It's the next morning, and the top story on the news is the fire at Whispering Hills, and at Hell Hill, Xavier, Leigh, Millie, and Samantha watch the TV, as does Bobby at his house, as he says to himself "I need to check on Boss.", noticing Beth stayed at City Hospital. At The Farm, Frank, Cale, Allison, Ginny sits around in the living room, as Frank tells his family "Ava will explode over this. I don't know what in the hell is going on." Cale tells his Father "I can't believe Xavier gave up FJR." Frank tells his Son "He just wanted to off Jimmy Henderson, and apparently got it done." Cale quips "Crazy ass past few days." At City Hospital, Beth walks into a room, where Ava lays on the bed, as she's also stayed the night at the hospital, as Beth brings coffee, and tells her "Good to see you resting." Ava tells Beth "Winston went home I think." Beth nods, and tells Ava "The heart's on it's way to Adam's Landing, a complete match." As the newsman continues discussing the fire "Bridget Walsh Hale's currently being held at the Adam's Landing Police Department." At Bree's Mansion, Bree, Summer, Paul, and Country watches the TV as Bree sighs "Aunt Ava's about to lose her mind."  Meanwhile at HaleCorp, Winston has walked inside Wade's office, as he yells for his Grandson, but doesn't see him there. At The Sunset Club, Rachel lays in the bed in her Suite, as she looks at Wade, who's out cold, as there's a knock at the door, and Rachel opens the door, as Sayyid asks Rachel "So you have a decent bone in your body." Rachel tells Sayyid "I drugged him, he will wake soon. He won't remember anything." Sayyid picks Wade up, as he sends Winston a text, telling him "Got Assac." Winston responds "You know where to go."
   At Tenny's Penthouse, Allan sits in the living room with his Mother, as Tenny lights a joint, and asks her Son "What's the latest on Jack?" Allan tells his Mother, as he lights up "The heart arrived late last night, and Olivia's at the hospital. I can't believe someone would burn down Ava and Winston's estate." Tenny warns her Son "She doesn't know yet. Beth has ordered City Hospital media and employees to stay quiet or they will be out of a job. Ava can't handle this one, with Jack at death's door. The poor soul's been through enough." Allan sighs, changing subjects "Same with Nathan." Tenny tells Allan "Nathan and Rose went to the Breakfast Buffet outside town. Pregnant women and their cravings." Allan laughs, as Tenny laughs "All we had when I was pregnant all those years ago was diners the size of trolley cars." Allan asks "So have you and Aunt Ciarra made up yet?" Tenny responds "Not really. I'm angry with her. Jamie Marx was your Cousin. Whoring Jamie. And those kids she has, especially Bree.." Allan sighs "Be there for her Mama. She'd be there for you." Tenny responds in a defiant tone "No child fathered by B.R. Jackson that name isn't Xavier isn't worthy of being a Martin, or being a part of my family. And they worship the never ending sperm bank known as Murdering Frank." Allan laughs, as he tells his Mother "This shouldn't be funny, but it is. You are on a roll this morning." Tenny laughs "I can't stand the bastards. I'm really glad one of my kids got it right at least one time." Allan goes "Allison?" Tenny smiles "At least her Mother wasn't related to the Jackson name."
   Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Ciarra walks inside, as she notices the building's quiet, and Ciarra heads to her office, as she turns on the TV, as Ciarra says to herself in a shocked tone "Poor Ava. She's already going through enough, now this?" Ciarra is silent, as she has a flashback to her brief relationship with B.R., and Ciarra asks herself "Should I say anything?" At Ciarra and Floyd's Penthouse, Floyd's outside, as he thinks about his family, as he looks towards Whispering Hills, as he sees Ava and Winston's home destroyed. Floyd shakes his head, as he sees Frank pull into the driveway, and Floyd tells his Nephew, as he looks down the driveway "What's going to happen next?" Frank tells his Uncle "I think this may be a signal to unite. That's what I'm feeling. We came together for Ava last night, and we'll have to keep it up." Floyd nods, as Frank asks his Uncle, noticing a look of concern on his face "What's bothering you Uncle Floyd?" Floyd takes a deep breath, and asks his Nephew "Remember how your Daddy brought Jamie to Hell Hill?" Frank nods, and asks "What made you think about that?" Floyd quickly responds "Oh nothing really Frank. Have you ever wondered if Bree or Summer know?" Frank tells his Uncle "Jamie didn't know. And that needs to stay in the past. Who was Jamie's real Mama?" Floyd sighs "Don't know." Frank changes subjects, asking "Where's Ciarra?" Floyd responds "At Jackson Inc. She's checking on things since Ava's at the Hospital." Frank tells his Uncle "I'm heading down to FJR, and check up on things." Floyd tells his Nephew "Remember Ava will need us." Frank nods, as he heads out, and Floyd walks inside the house, as he opens a jar of moonshine, and takes a drink, looking towards Ava and Winston's estate in disgust.
   At the ALPD, Bridget sits in Cass' office, as Paul looks at Bridget, and tells her, as she pleads her innocence, regarding the fire at Whispering Hills "I swear to you I did not burn down that house! I would never do anything like that to Winston or Ava, however way I might feel about them." Cass walks inside, as does Russell Marx, as he looks at Bridget, and sighs "Are you causing my family grief? That won't work well around here." Paul tells his Father In Law "Dad went to City Hospital." Russell tells Paul "Winston's on his way here so we can decide how to deal with this." Bridget asks "What about a trial?" Russell looks at Bridget, and tells her bluntly "There will be no damn trial unless Winston or Ava says so. The way the evidence stacks up, you are guilty, and you should at get ready for a cell in Unity." Meanwhile Bree arrives, as Sully stands outside her office, and Bree asks her Cousin "Does Aunt Ava know yet?" Sully shakes her head, and asks "Let me visit Bridget while I'm here." Bree takes a deep breath, as she warns Sully "I know she's caused you some problems lately, but try to keep yourself together." Sully smiles "I will." Sully hears Bridget's voice, as she heads to Cass' office, where Cass has walked inside, and tells Paul and Russell "No bond. Xavier's already offered a donation." Russell quips "Well Bridget Hale, you have your answer. You've stirred up a hornet's nest." Sully storms inside, as she glares at Bridget, and angrily snarls "Damn right this bitch's stirred up the wrong nest." Bridget asks Sully "And why would you be here? I'm not bothering Jared." Sully laughs "Stupid bitch. You burned down my Aunt's home, or helped someone." Sully tells Paul and Russell "Did Winston tell you she knows Angelica, and she and Wade's cozy with the evil witch?" Paul and Russell nods, as Sully asks Cass "May I visit with Bridget privately? In the visitation room, with cameras off?" Russell nods, as an officer walks a handcuffed Bridget to the visitation room, as Sully follows, and once inside, Bridget yells at Sully "You need to be trying to save your marriage!" Sully pulls a razor out of her pocket, and locks it in her hand, and snarls "I will do that. Now I'm about to take care of you."
   At The Sunset Club, Walter and the woman walks into a private room, as Rachel and Casey sit inside, as the woman tells Rachel and Casey "Meet Walter DuBois. He's owner of the top publishing company in the United States." Walter greets Rachel, and Casey, and asks Casey "Expecting?" Casey responds "Not too long from now unless Dr.Jackson wants to do to me what she did to Rachel." The woman responds in a smug tone "Sounds like her. She's really turned into an evil bitch over the years." Rachel sighs "And Adam's Landing worships her." The woman responds "I never did." Casey meanwhile asks the woman "How do you know so much about my Fiance's family?" The woman responds "I know more than you'd like to know, but soon the whole world will know." Walter tells the ladies "I have read the manuscripts, and I think the title "Inside The Darkness: The Families Of Adam's Landing" will be excellent, but I heard about the last attempt to publish a tell-all, and it failed. It better not happen to me." The woman laughs "Walt, just remember who's keeping you comfy, and back us, or else I'll have to call Mrs.DuBois." Walter looks up, as Casey tells them "I'm heading back to The Farm and rest. It's getting close to my delivery." The woman smiles "Best of luck. Frank deserves some happiness." Casey leaves, as the woman looks at Rachel, and asks "Would you excuse us." Rachel gets up, as she walks out, and Walter looks at the woman, and asks "So have you kept yourself from being found out?" The woman smiles, as she kisses Walter, and responds "Nobody has noticed a thing." Downstairs, Rachel bumps into Angelica, as she asks Rachel "So have you heard from Wade?" Rachel responds "No I haven't. But I did sleep with him last night, and he must have disappeared when the news came on." Angelica asks with a grin "Are you saving face Rachel Lane? I seen Sayyid Ross carry him out of here. I hope you know you're playing with fire." Rachel assures Angelica "I know what I'm doing." Angelica quips "So do I. And I'll help you get Wade back into your clutches, if you save him from The Storm Shelter. Nobody will ever declare you Saint Rachel in this town. But you would be welcomed into my family, and I may also have some news for you on your child." Rachel asks "My kid?" Angelica smiles "Yes. Sweet little boy. Well I have to go. Remember what I said." Rachel watches with suspicion, as Angelica struts out, and Rachel heads to Hell Hill.
   Back at City Hospital, Xavier has arrived, along with Samantha, Aretha, and Rashad, as Ava sits by Jack's bedside in his room, as Beth, Terrance, Olivia, Victoria, and Sassy preps him for his operation." Outside, Rashad asks Xavier "So you are sponsoring FJR again?" Xavier tells Rashad "I am, and Frank did a noble thing letting me know about Jimmy." Aretha asks, changing subjects "Does Ava know yet?" Xavier responds "Winston does, but we've all agreed to let him be the one to tell her." Aretha looks through the door, as she starts to cry, and tells Xavier, Samantha, and Rashad "Ava's been through so much hell, and now this. What could possess Bridget to do something like that? Is she just an entitled bitch?" Bobby arrives, as he hears the discussion, and responds "Bridget's claiming innocence, and my gut tells me it wasn't her." Xavier sighs "Bridget's doesn't have the mentality to do something like that." Samantha tells them "I think she would. She'd argue with Ava constantly. After Ava found out about her kiss or whatever with Jared, that burned the bridge, and Ava treated her like shit. But she deserved it." Xavier nods in agreement, as Bobby looks inside Jack's room, where Ava asks Beth "So everything was a match?" Beth tells Ava "The heart has arrived a few moments ago, and we're getting this done immediately." Meanwhile Jack's been put under, as Ava looks at her Son, and Beth tells Ava "He's one lucky guy. He should have already died." Ava hugs Beth, and tells her "You are truly holding this family together Beth. I wish I was half of what you are." Beth tells Ava in a gentle tone "You are just as strong as your Mama, and she's watching over. I know she is." Ava starts to cry, as Beth tells Terrance, Victoria, Olivia, and Sassy "Take him to the OR." Back outside, Xavier looks at Rashad, and hands him a letter from Millie, as Rashad asks "She's leaving after all?" Xavier sighs "She's at Class with Leigh right now. We said goodbye privately last night." Aretha sighs "I actually started liking her." Xavier tells them "She's a Jackson, and she's going to work for me abroad and for Princess."
    Meanwhile at Class, Leigh, Millie, and Alexandra sits inside Leigh's office, as Millie asks "Where's Sully?" Leigh tells Millie "Sully should be here by now. She said she was running late." Millie sighs "Looks like I won't get to say goodbye since my plane should be leaving soon." Leigh puts her hands on Millie's shoulders, and assures her "Sully will understand. And you'll be missed." Alexandra walks over to her Granddaughter, as she hugs Millie, and reminds her "Never let nobody control you, and remember you always have a place to come to whenever your travels wear you down." Millie gets emotional, and Leigh and Alexandra hugs her, as Colt arrives, and Alexandra tells her Granddaughter "He's driving you to the airport. Phillip's returning to town today. He should be here shortly." Colt tells them "It's going to be a long day. After this, off to The Storm Shelter." Millie asks her Grandmother, as Alexandra smiles at Colt "Are the two of you sleeping together? I've always wondered.." Alexandra smiles, and responds "Benefits Millie." Millie walks out, as she heads to Paris, where she will become a model for Class, and work with Marco Cavetti, and inside Leigh's office, Leigh looks at Alexandra, and tells her with sadness "Poor Millie. Angelica Hale only gets more evil by the hour." Alexandra sighs "That's the typical bitch she is Leigh. As long as Millie's alive, that's all that matters to me." Leigh nods in agreement, as Leigh texts Sully, but to no response.
   Down at the ALPD, Bridget cowers in a corner, as she yells to Sully "ENOUGH!" Sully laughs "Enough? You can't handle me Bridget? Oh you thought Daddy handled my affairs? You thought wrong." Bridget yells at Sully "I didn't burn down Winston and Ava's Mansion, and Jared and I should had married!" Sully strikes Bridget in the face, cutting her with the razor, as Bridget screams, and Bree walks inside, as she pulls Sully away from Bridget, as Cass, and Paul walks inside, and takes Bridget to her cell, as Bree tells her Cousin "You need to calm down." Sully looks at Bree, and warns her Cousin "I want Bridget Walsh Hale in a grave. She got a wake up call from me, and just remember I won't be the only one wanting her body in a body bag when Aunt Ava finds out." Sully walks out in a fury, as Bree tells Cass and Paul "This won't end well I fear." Meanwhile inside Paul's office, Russell sits inside, reading more on the arson, as Country walks inside, and Russell tells him "Bridget's in visitation." Country tells Russell "Not here for that Russell, I'm here for something else." Russell looks at Country, as he asks "What?" Country tells Russell something, which floors him, as Russell asks cautiously "You mean.." Country sighs "Yes. And I haven't said a damn word to nobody. But I've tried to reach out to one member of the family. It will help." Russell shakes his head, as he asks Country "How did you do it?" Country explains, and Russell issues a warning, telling Country "You may have just wrote your death certificate when they find out what you've done." Outside, Bree has overheard her Father and Russell, as Bree is speechless.
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Wade is chained to the ground, as Sayyid and Winston stand inside, as anger grows on Winston's face, as he looks at his Grandson, and angrily yells "How in the hell could you Wade? I trusted you, and with all these secrets coming out, and now my home gone, you son of a bitch, Ava was right about you." Wade looks at his Grandfather, and tells him "I didn't burn down your home. That was Bridget. How in the hell am I here?" Sayyid responds "Someone reported you at The Sunset Club Assac. So you were brought somewhere more attentive to your needs." Winston meanwhile sighs "And you were sleeping with Rachel Lane.." Wade yells "Did she set me up to kiss up to all of you?" Winston glares at his Grandson, as he asks Wade "What's that supposed to mean?" Wade responds "You'll find out. And when you do, the evil empire's dead for once and for all. By the way, I'm giving HaleCorp to my sweet Grandma. At least she loves me unconditionally." Winston screams "Are you damn crazy Wade! Angelica is playing you like a hand of cards, and Jared's at HaleCorp now, as he will be taking my place! You and your Wife has caused too much havoc on my family, Xavier's..." Wade snaps "Screw Xavier, and his psycho Sister, and that deranged family! Shouldn't you be at war with him or something?" Winston tells his Grandson, as Sayyid's phone rings and walks out "With age, comes wisdom, and then you learn your rights from your wrongs. Wade you should have learned by now, but sadly that isn't the case. One thing I know is Bridget's innocent because she couldn't do this. She has something you sadly don't, and that's a conscience." Wade gets emotional, and cries to his Grandfather "All I ever wanted was your approval and love." Winston tells Wade, in a somber tone "I gave you that, and you let me down Wade. Now I have to go, and tell my Wife that her home is gone. Our home Wade." Winston walks out, as Wade yells "Karma's a bitch old man!" Winston turns, and tells Wade "Yes, and you'll find that out very soon." Wade sits down, as he shakes his head in disgust, as Sayyid runs inside, and yells "Make your ass comfortable! You best be praying!" Sayyid runs out, as Wade has a confused look, and Rachel watches from outside, as she receives a text on her phone, and Angelica texts "I'm watching." Rachel walks inside The Storm Shelter, as Wade asks Rachel "Did you turn me in?" Rachel responds "No. I'm here to save you." Rachel notices a set of keys, as she unlocks Wade's shackles, as they escape.
    At FJR, Frank, Cale, and Allison sits inside his office, as he tells his Son and Daughter In Law, as he holds his Granddaughter "We're back on track now with the team, and I have full ownership again, and Jackson Inc's still sponsoring our team." Cale quips "Well Uncle Xavier's full of surprises." Frank tells them "He always has something up his sleeve, but he's still angry with what happened with Wallace, but this family's got to be united now." Cale and Allison agrees, as Frank tells them "Let's head over to The Farm." Frank, Cale, Allison, and Ginny heads out. Meanwhile at The Farm, Casey returns, as she considers what's she's gotten herself involved in regarding Rachel, Walter, and the woman, and looks around the house for a moment, as a photo stands out to Casey, as she walks over and looks at a family photo, as she says to herself "Hmm." Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Summer and Jake sits with Latoya, as Summer and Latoya catches up on lost time, as Summer asks Latoya "So you're sleeping with Nathan James?" Latoya smiles, as she responds "Guilty. And he's going to regret tanking my album." Meanwhile Walter and the woman walks by the table Summer and Latoya sits at, as she looks, and Walter asks "Know them?" The woman quickly responds, as she gets emotional "Let's go to your room." Walter and the woman heads to his Suite.
    Back at City Hospital, Tenny has arrived, as Ava, Xavier, Samantha, Aretha, Rashad, and now Sully, has arrived and awaits word on Jack's surgery, as Aretha gets a phone call from Willie, and Aretha's gasps with horror "Oh no. Is he ok?" Everyone turns, as Aretha tells her Mother "I'll be in the ER shortly." Aretha and Rashad gets up, as they hug Ava, and she asks Aretha "What's wrong?" Aretha tells her friend "Keith had a drug overdose, and he's back on the heroin again. Aretha and Rashad heads to the ER, where Sayyid sits next to his Son, as the doctor on staff tells Sayyid "Keith won't make it." Sayyid yells "I want a black doctor down here, or Dr.Jackson! Save my Son!" Sassy walks inside, as Sayyid gets up, and walks towards Sassy, and snarls in a tone of anger, and hatred "You need to tell Latoya goodbye, because I'm about to kill that bitch if my Son doesn't survive this! She's the reason for this! Now stay the hell away from him." Sayyid pulls out a pistol, and warns the Doctor in the ER "Until Dr.Evans shows up, I'm calling the damn shots!" Meanwhile at the ALPD, Country walks out of Russell's office, as Bree looks at her Father, and asks him "Was it true what I just heard you tell Russell?" Country looks at his Daughter, and sighs "For you." Bree starts to cry. In Cass' office, Bobby has arrived, as he tells Cass and Paul "Winston has told me to keep Bridget locked up, and that's what we're going to do!" Russell walks inside, as he's distracted, and adds "Bobby's the DA. I've got something else to deal with." Inside Bridget's cell, Bridget cries, as she says to herself "My world's been destroyed, and it's all because of you Wade Issac Hale. You bastard." Back at City Hospital, Beth, Terrance, Olivia, and Victoria performs Jack's heart transplant, as Beth tells them "So far so good." Meanwhile outside Hell Hill, Angelica looks at Rachel and Wade, and tells them "Here's some keys. Make yourselves comfortable and make me a Grandchild." Wade and Rachel heads to The Manor, as Angelica looks at Whispering Hills, with a smile on her face, and sighs "Just the beginning of the fall Winston." Back in the waiting area at City Hospital, Winston returns, as everyone looks at him, and Winston asks "Where's Aretha and Rashad?" Ava tells her Husband "Keith's in the ER." Winston is silent, as Ava asks "What's with that look Winston? I know those eyes." Xavier, Sully, Tenny, Samantha, Ciarra, and Floyd has gathered around Ava, as she asks "Not Jack. Please God not Jack." Winston starts to cry, and stumbles on his words, as tears fill his eyes, as he tells Ava "Someone burned down Whispering Hills last night Ava. It's barely salvageable." Ava asks, with her eyes turning red "Who did it?" Sully tells her Aunt "Bridget's being held presently." Ava looks at her family and friends, and looks at Winston, and storms out, headed for the ALPD.
 
   
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment