Sunday, June 22, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 310. The Moment Of Madness

   At City Hospital, Beth, Victoria, and Olivia has walked out, as Winston, Xavier, Sully, Jared, as he's arrived, Samantha, and Tenny stands in the lobby, and Beth tells everyone "He's in ICU and got a great heart. As well is Sully is, Jack should be the same way." Victoria hugs her Father and Daughter, as Tenny hugs Beth, and Olivia, as the family rejoices briefly, before Beth asks "Where is Ava?" Winston responds "I told her." Beth rolls her eyes, and sighs "Well Jack recovered, and he will be fine, but I think I know what she's about to do." Winston sighs with fear "Me too. She walked straight out that door." At the ALPD, Russell, Bree, Cass, and Paul's inside Bobby's office, as there's a yell that alerts them, as Ava slams the door, and yells "Bring that damn whoring bitch out and let me finish her ass off once and for all! Come on you bastards. Our family built this station, and helps you out!" Russell runs out, as does Bree, Bobby, and Cass, as Paul responds "I'll stay out of this." Russell tells his Ex-Wife "She's going to be sent to Unity. Bobby and I are arranging everything." As Russell talks, Ava looks at his keys, and grabs them, and pushes her Ex-Husband, and Niece out of the way, as she yells at everyone "Room number? And stay out of this. Money talks!" Russell sighs "In the first block, as you walk in." Paul motions the officers to keep guard, as Ava heads back. Bridget sits in and isolated cell, and Ava yells "Bridget! Wow did we just make one mistake that could kill a worthless piece of white trash yankee." Bridget tells Ava with tears "I did not burn down your home." Ava growls in an fierce, snarling, manner, grabbing the bars "You burned my damn house down. Don't ever lie to me bitch. Don't you play me for a damn fool. I know who your friends are." Ava motions for an officer, and yells "Let her go out to the visitation room, you know the drill." Ava walks Bridget to the room, as the officer follows.
  At The Farm, Frank walks inside as Casey asks him "So how's Jack? I wish I could be there to help." Frank tells her, as she's on rest due to the pregnancy for their child "Well you need to be resting. Stop going out so much." Casey tells him "It's for the baby." Frank grumbles "You don't even know what it's gonna be yet. I wish I did." Casey sighs "Surprises." At Jazz, Allison and Ginny walks inside, as Allan sits in his office, and hugs his Daughter and Granddaughter, and tells them "That was noble of Cale to do." Allison tells her Father "He was an organ donor, and Xavier paid the foundation over three million dollars." Allan sighs "Xavier's a good kid though he's almost 50 years old." Allison laughs, as Allan picks up Ginny, and holds his Granddaughter. Meanwhile at FJR, Cale and Colt are inside the shop, as Cale asks "How did you kill Jimmy?" Colt tells his teammate "Poisoned his food. Remember that cookout when we had arrived? Well it took a day. I learned some things from Unity Prison." Cale laughs "You're alright after all."
   At Floyd and Ciarra's Home at Whispering Hills, Ciarra returns as Floyd greets his Wife with a hug, and Ciarra tells her Husband "I went to my office, and thought about it, and I'm telling them. But I will need some support. I have no idea to to be a Grandmother if they want that."Floyd tells his Wife "Shannon calls you Mamaw." Ciarra laughs "I know. But this is different." Floyd listens as Ciarra tells her husband "Ruth will always be their Grandma, and I really don't want to take that role. It's too late." Floyd tells Ciarra "You haven't said a word yet. If you want to tell them, I'm by your side, but if you don't, I'm still by your side. I know how hard this is for you, and I see it in your eyes." Ciarra hugs her Husband, with a look of sadness and doubt in her eyes.
   Meanwhile at The Manor, Wade, Rachel, and Angelica has arrived, as Angelica tells her Grandson "An inside source at HaleCorp told me Jared's there calling the shots, and moving in." Wade responds "Yes. I know." Angelica responds "Call me Grandmother." Wade goes "Grandmother." Angelica tells Wade and Rachel "Kiss up to Winston and Ava, and tell them this had Bridget's name all over it, and then, then, will you really get what you've wanted." Wade goes in an ecstatic tone "My own chain of hotels? The Holiday Hotel?" Angelica laughs "Yes. When you get Winston's percentage." Angelica asks "How do I do that?" Angelica smiles, as she pulls out three pistols, and hands one to Wade, and one to Rachel "Kill Winston, I will be a Widower, and then it's all mine. Ava doesn't have anything to do with the Hale dynasty." Wade tells his Grandmother "He has been good to me." Angelica asks "Want those Hotels?" Rachel bumps him, and says "Accept!" Wade accepts reluctantly, as Angelica laughs "We're going to be a great team all of us and my friends around this southern paradise."
   At The Sunset Club, Sassy has arrived, as Summer and Latoya has drinks, and Sassy hugs Summer, and looks at Summer's son, Jake, and tells him "Aunt Sassy is here." Latoya notices her Mother glaring at her, as Latoya growls "Don't start with me woman." Sassy asks Summer "So what brought you back to town?" Summer tells her "Paul got a promotion, and now works for the ALPD, as a detective for Bobby and Cass." Sassy smiles, as she looks at her Daughter, as Latoya warns her Mother "Don't even begin." Sassy tells Latoya "You need to leave town and I mean it." Summer looks at Sassy and Latoya, and picks up Jake, and tells them "We are going to go." Latoya also gets up and tells her Mother "Me too." Sassy slaps her Daughter down, and she yells "Down to earth! Keith Ross overdosed on heroin, and he had crack in his bloodstream. Sayyid's with him, his last living Son Latoya. You know who's being blamed for this? You. You." Latoya's jaws drops, as Sassy warns her Daughter "You need to get out of Adam's Landing before someone kills you, and Sayyid can make it happen." Latoya defiantly tells her Mother "He is an old thug, and he doesn't scare me." Sassy bluntly responds "He sure should Latoya!" Meanwhile in a room at City Hospital, Sayyid sits by his Son's bedside, as he's out, but alert, as he begins to opens his eyes, as he's going through detox, as Aretha and Rashad stands by, along with Terrance, as Keith sighs with a heavy slur "Where in the hell am I? We got a show in 5 minutes." Sayyid tells his Son "Not tonight." Terrance tells his Cousin "You're damn lucky you survived this Keith." Keith tells his family "She destroyed me. It's bad." Keith closes his eyes, as he's not fully alert, and Terrance tells his Uncle, Sister, and Nephew "Just one of the signs. He'll be himself within a few hours to a day. Nothing harmful. Just let him rest, and keep him away from the drugs."
    Meanwhile at the ALPD, Bridget backs towards the wall, as Ava walks around in a pacing tone, in a circle, as she looks down, with a calm, eerie tone to her voice, telling Bridget "You came to Adam's Landing, married to Winston's Grandson Wade, you had a past with his Grandson Jared, both sons of Chant's, and you weren't too nice to Sully then or now, after trying to get Jared for yourself, in the process, hurting your Husband, and fellow white trash, and sadly Winston's Grandson, Father Chant, once again, you really messed with the wrong woman little girl." Bridget screams "Look Ava! I know how you feel! I'd feel the same way!" Ava walks up to Bridget's face, and smirks "Razor mark? Sully was taught well." Ava backhands Bridget, and laughs "Now get up and take it. You will pay for this and regret the day you decided to try me." Ava pulls Bridget up, and slaps her around the room, as Bridget attempts to fight back, and Ava grabs Bridget's hair, and pulls out her cigarette lighter, and snarls "Want a haircut? Want to burn like my home? Bridget screams, as Russell, Bree, Cass, and Bobby runs inside, and Cass tells an officer "Take Hale back to her cell." Russell, Bree, and Bobby walks Ava out, as she screams "She needs to die! I was warming up, stay the hell out of this!" Bobby tells Ava "You need to go to the hospital, and let us handle things here." Bree puts her arm around her Aunt, as Ava tells her Niece "You and I are different. When someone does me wrong, like your Mama, or that entitled little bitch in there, I take care of it. You are too passive." Ava looks around, and storms out, as Bree tells Russell, Bobby, and Cass, as he's returned "I'm following her." Russell nods, nervously, as Bobby glances over, and Bobby tells Cass "Go and help Paul get comfortable." Cass heads to Paul's office, as Bobby asks Russell "What was that look Russell?" Russell sighs "Just worried about Ava. She's already been through enough." Bobby tells Russell "That look didn't quite look like concern for Ava. It looks like you know something." Russell tells Bobby "I'm heading to meet with Summer. I'll be back later. It's your call on how to handle Bridget Walsh Hale." Bobby nods, as Russell walks away, as he suspects something. Meanwhile in the jailer's office, Bridget's on the phone with her Mother, who's in Sugar Creek, as she cries "I'm being framed."
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Jack's in recovery, as he's in a temporary coma to heal from his surgery, as Leigh arrives, and tells Xavier, Sully, Beth, and Tenny "Millie's on her way to France." Xavier's quiet, as Beth sighs with sadness "I really connected with her." Tenny responds "Me too." Winston meanwhile talks to his Victoria, Samantha, and Jared, as he tells his family "We know who it was that burned down my home." Victoria sighs with disgust "Mother won't stop until somebody dies, and she can't bring them back." Samantha asks her Grandfather, as Jared's also curious "Why does Angelica want to kill her own family?" Winston sighs "We're still legally married, and there's a clause that when I pass, she inherits everything. When I attempted to divorce her, she forged her Sister's name on the document." Samantha and Jared looks at their Grandfather, as Victoria tells her Daughter and Nephew "The evil old bitch wants it all, and with her sources, she can make it happen. Tenny meanwhile walks over, as she whispers "Maybe someone should put her out like she did to me. Except she's dead." Winston tells his family, and Tenny "Bridget is innocent. This is something Angelica would do, and I know for a fact that Bridget wouldn't do this." Tenny quips "Innocent is the last word I'd call that whore, and since Ava's off tearing Bridget the prissy slut apart, I'm going back to my Penthouse." Olivia walks down the hall, and tells Beth "Keith's been admitted, and let's check on Jack." Beth and Olivia walks inside Jack's room, as Xavier walks over to Winston, and tells him, and Samantha "Hell Hill's got tons of space, and you're welcome to it. Jack can recover there also." Winston and Samantha accepts, as Winston tells Xavier "Thank you for being here for us." Xavier tells Winston, Samantha, and Victoria "Go in there and have some time with Jack. We'll wait for Ava." Winston, Samantha, and Victoria walks inside Jack's room, as Xavier looks at Leigh, Sully, and Jared, and asks Jared "So did you find out anything?" Jared tells his Father In Law "Wade's in Grandmother's corner. He's helping her." Xavier sighs "Well when I return home, Wade and I will have a discussion." Wade walks inside, as Xavier, Leigh, Sully, and Jared glare at him, as Wade tells Xavier "You've lost your touch. And see you at work in the morning Jared. Tell Grandpa I'm free." Wade struts out, as Xavier walks away, and Leigh tells her Daughter and Son In Law "If Country wasn't so damn distracted, this wouldn't be going on." Sully looks at her Mother, and tells her "We'll have to take Wade out ourselves." Sully turns to her Husband, and responds "You take him, and I'll take Bridget." Ava meanwhile walks inside, as Bree follows her Aunt, and Ava tells everyone "I just put a hell of a scare in her. And she will regret the day she crossed me." Winston walks out of Jack's room, as he hugs his Wife, as does Xavier, Victoria, and Winston tells Ava "You be there for him, and let me handle everything else. You have all of us Ava." Ava cries in her Husband's arms, as she's consoled by Xavier, Leigh, Sully, Jared, Bree, and Beth, as she walks out of Jack's room.
   At Bree's Mansion, Summer has returned with Jake, as Country sits inside, pacing the floor, and looks at Summer with shock, as Summer asks "Wrong person?" Country responds "Nah. Welcome back to town." Summer asks with curiosity "Got a date?" Country is silent, as he walks out, and sends a text, as he writes "I'll meet with you." At The Manor, Angelica and Rachel sits in the living room, as Angelica looks at the blood stained rugs, and tells Rachel with a smile "A friendly reminder of what happens when you cross me." There's a knock at the door, as Angelica answers the door, and the woman looks at Angelica, as she tells her "I can't do this anymore. It's time I reveal myself!" Angelica looks at Rachel, and asks The woman "Do you remember who's saving your ass? Who's backing you, and this woman?" The woman yells "I want my family damnit! All I want is payback. And Walt and that book will do that!" Rachel sighs "Look down." Angelica walks up to the woman, and laughs "If you keep walking around, I'll have to call Walter's Wife. And I have a cold heart, damn cold." Angelica points around the living room, and sternly tells Rachel, and The woman "I call the shots, and Wade Issac Hale will help me, and you will help me. So don't try me, or you'll regret it." At HaleCorp, Wade arrives at the door, as it's locked, and Wade says to himself "I can't kill my own Grandfather. Too much. But the Hotels?" Meanwhile at City Hospital, Ava walks inside to visit with her Son privately, as Samantha and Victoria stands outside with Beth, Olivia, Winston, Xavier, Samantha, Bree, Sully, and Jared, as Winston tells everyone "Ava will need her family." Beth walks inside Jack's room, as Ava holds her Son's hand, and Beth tells Ava "His surgery was perfect, and he's going to make a full recovery." Ava looks up at Beth, and sighs "My Son will live thanks to you. Mama was right Beth." Beth holds Ava's hand, as Ava tells Beth, with tears of joy in her eyes "You are the matriarch of our family."
   

No comments:

Post a Comment