Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 308. In The Name Of Family

   At Nationwide Records, Latoya stares at Allan, as he holds a pistol, and tells Latoya, as he takes a deep breath "My Daughter In Law's pregnant, and my Son's got enough on his plate and doesn't need you causing him more grief." Latoya looks at Allan, and defiantly tells him "Well your Son should be promoting my damn album instead of kissing Eve Mathis' ass Allan James or whatever you call yourself!" Allan sighs "Another mistake you made was going to my Mama's, and bragging about what you're doing, and pay attention to my pistol Latoya, because if that happens again, it will be the last thing you ever see. Now get out of here. Call and find a job if you know what's good for you." Latoya yells "You don't scare me Allan! And neither does that crazy ass bitch you call Mama." Allan warns Latoya "You should keep your eyes open at night." Latoya storms out of the studio, as Allan follows, as he whispers "Remember what I said. Embed it in your mind."
   At The Farm, Frank mourns the loss of Lauren, as Bree and Summer comforts their Uncle, as Bobby tells them, as he gets off the phone "Apparently Angelica Hale's on the warpath again. Alexandra Mitchell's at Hell Hill now with Xavier and Leigh. And Jack's been admitted to City Hospital." Millie meanwhile tells everyone "I'm headed over to check on Dad and Leigh and see Grandma." Frank stops Millie, and tells his Niece "Thank you for telling me about Lauren." Millie responds "You needed to know." Millie heads out, as Bree tells everyone "We need to go check on Aunt Ava and be there for her. She's been scared sick about Jack since he returned." Paul asks Summer "Want me to take Jake over to Bree's place?" Bobby tells his Son "That's a good idea. Beth's down at the Hospital." Frank rolls his eyes, before Bree tells her Uncle "Don't start anything with Aunt Beth. She's the only one who can save Jack, and Aunt Ava doesn't need the drama." Bobby also warns "Xavier may be coming down there too, and you best man up and thank him for keeping FJR intact." Bree, Summer, Frank, and Bobby heads out, as they go to City Hospital.
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Xavier, Leigh, and Alexandra discuss Angelica, as Xavier tells them "We need to head down to City Hospital to check on Ava or one of us." Alexandra tells them "If you want, I'll watch Gracie and Xavier Jr." Xavier tells Alexandra, as he receives a text from Millie "I trust you. Millie's on her way, and Angelica won't come around here. So it's safe." Alexandra tells Xavier and Leigh "Go be there for your family. One lesson I've learned is that you never take your loved ones for granted, whether you like them or hate them." Leigh quips "X's closer to Ava than anyone else in the family besides his children." Xavier and Leigh heads out, as Alexandra sits on the couch, and looks up, as she says to herself "I was a screw up. An absolute screw up."
   At City Hospital, Ava, Winston, and Beth stands outside Jack's room, as Samantha and J.J. walks out, and Samantha tells them "Sully and Jack are talking right now." Ava gets emotional, as she tells everyone "It seems like yesterday. I was here, and I lost him, and then that evil psychotic Wife of Winston's took him away." Beth asks "Wife?" Winston sighs, as he responds "Angelica and I are legally married still. She never signed the papers." Ava sighs with disgust "She's really playing with fire. I want her dead. Dead dead DEAD!!!" Ava gets angry, as Beth assures her "Angelica will get what's coming to her." Inside Jack's room, Sully sits by her Cousin's side, as Jack asks Sully "Does my heart ever give you problems?" Sully tells him "No. But Angelica Hale didn't arrange the operation either." Sully and Jack laugh for a moment, as Jack changes his tone, and tells his Cousin "I'm scared Sully. Mom's been through so much. And she won't make it if I die." Sully tells Jack bluntly "You're not going to die. We are strong, and we make it. After the shit I've been through. I'm still here. And you're still here." Jack responds "We've been through a lot." Sully holds Jack's hand, and assures him "You will beat this, just remember that little boy. I'm going through some things myself, and I'd like to let loose, but I think about Ruthie, and that alone makes me reconsider." Jack asks "What's going on? Is it with Wade and Bridget? Mom told me they were causing trouble?" Sully calmly answers "It's nothing for you to worry about. Just focus on getting well. Grandma's going to make damn sure you make it." Back in the hallway, Floyd arrives, as Ava hugs her Uncle, and Floyd asks "How is he?" Beth responds "Terrance, Victoria, and Olivia are making phone calls to all the area Hospitals to find a compatible heart as of now, but Jack's comfortable and nothing should happen. I've asked Sassy to stay here with him." Ava asks her Uncle "So where's Ciarra? She's been missing in action lately." Floyd is quiet for a moment, and tells Ava "She's slowing down. But she told me to tell you she's praying for Jack." Beth hugs Ava, as she tells everyone "I'm going to check and see how the search is going." Beth walks away, as Ava tells Samantha "You and J.J. head back to Whispering Hills." Samantha tells Ava "I'm not leaving Jack." Ava tells her gently "I'm here and I'll let you know if anything happens. J.J. needs to be at home and play." Ava and Winston hugs their Grandson, and Winston hugs Samantha, and tells his Granddaughter "If Wade or Bridget shows up, call me." Samantha tells her Grandfather "I will do that." Samantha and J.J. heads to Whispering Hills, as Ava, Winston, and Floyd sits outside Jack's Room, awaiting word on finding a heart for Jack.
  Meanwhile down at The Sunset Club, Wade and Jared are broken up, and Jared heads back to the Penthouse, fuming with rage, as he makes a call to Sayyid, who's with Willie, Aretha, and Little Sidney, as Sayyid asks "What's up Jared?" Jared asks Sayyid "Could you help me?" Sayyid asks "What is it?" Jared tells Sayyid "I want Wade's ass beaten into the ground, you know what I mean. Not dead, but wishes." Sayyid, who stares at his Sister, as she watches her Brother, noticing his hand reach his briefcase "Where is white boy?" Jared tells him "Sunset Club." Sayyid responds "Ok. Be there soon." Jared hangs up. At The Evans Home, Sayyid hangs up, and tells his Sister and Niece, as he gets up, and holds his briefcase "Well this will help me feel better, and get over Eve and Keith." Wade Assac Hale. One prick ass white boy from Sugar Creek. Con Artist. Tried to con Keith once." Willie sighs "Well if it makes you feel better Clem, go for it." Sayyid hugs Willie, and turns to Aretha, and tells his Niece "I really think you and Terrance, and Rashad..all of you do a great job helping my Sister stay herself." Willie quips "You do what you do. You're the last brother I have left, and I literally raised you." Sayyid laughs "We took care of each other." Willie and Sayyid hugs, as Sayyid rushes out, as he heads to The Sunset Club. Jack meanwhile heads back to his Penthouse, assuming Sully's there. Wade stays at The Sunset Club, as Rachel and Casey walk over, and Rachel asks Wade "Hey there fighter. I love that side of you." Wade looks at Rachel, as he's got a slight buzz "I've missed you." Rachel asks "What Wade? You miss me? I'm about to be the most powerful woman in Adam's Landing! You'll have to work to have me bad boy." Wade cries "She cheated on me Rachel. My Brother!" Rachel goes in shock "Shit! Didn't think Jared would do that. He's too straight laced." Wade asks, as Casey tells them "I need to head home. My baby's kicking. Tell her to call me." Rachel nods, as she sits next to Wade, and asks "So what's your pleasure?" Bridget arrives, and Rachel sees her, as she looks at Wade, and wraps her arms around and kisses Wade, staring at Wade, and tells Wade "She could never, ever, please Wade Issac Hale as I can and make him a millionaire telling his Hale down low." Bridget screams "Rachel you whore I am going to kick your ass!" Bridget grabs Rachel, as Rachel punches Bridget, and the catfight ensures, as Rachel yells at Bridget "You ain't nothing but a rich prep Bridget Walsh!" Bridget yells, as she kicks Rachel to the ground "All you are is a damn prostitute. Wade told me that." Wade tells Bridget "I didn't tell Rachel to say that." Bridget jumps up, and slaps Wade across the bar, and yells at her Husband "You get your shit together Wade! I'm the hell out of here!" Bridget walks out, as Rachel tells Wade in a excited tone "You can bunk with me!" Wade and Rachel heads to her suite.
    At Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny sits in the living room with Nathan, Rose, and Precious, as Tenny tells her Grandson and his Wife "Well we need to play her. Don't let her win. Beat her at what she knows. I'm friending the Evans." Nathan tells his Grandmother "Sayyid and I worked together once in L.A." Tenny smiles "A good man. Been through hell. But I got nothing but respect for him and Keith, and what Latoya did to him is sick." Nathan adds "It is. He disappeared after she exposed him on TV, and the way she treated Eve, I wasn't promoting that shit she calls music." Tenny tells her Grandson "That's exactly what I would do if I was in your line of work." There's a knock at the door, as Rose answers, to find Ciarra on the other side, and Tenny sighs "What in the hell do you want? Another secret I need to know?" Ciarra tells her Great-Nephew, and Rose "Excuse us please." Nathan and Rose heads to their bedroom, as Ciarra tells Tenny "She's dead." Tenny asks "So Floyd didn't leave you?" Ciarra tells her Sister "He knew." Tenny asks "What about poor Jacob?" Ciarra warns "Don't start Tennessee." Tenny tells her Sister in an angry tone "I know of two dead girls in this town that could have been yours Oldest Sister. And that makes me sick to my damn stomach." Ciarra tells Tenny "It isn't a Lane." Tenny asks "Then who was she?" Ciarra tells her Sister, in a shocked tone "Jamie Marx." Tenny's jaws drop, as she gasps "Jamie..Whoring Jamie?" Ciarra starts to cry "Yes, and I have two Granddaughters." Tenny goes into denial, saying in a shocked, faint tone "No Ciarra. Please God no." Ciarra nods, as she fears Tenny's reaction, as she asks Ciarra "What are you going to do?" Ciarra tells her Sister "Keep it to me. I'm scared." Tenny responds "Yes. Please to God yes keep it to yourself. They aren't worthy of the name Sullivan." Ciarra tells her Sister "I know one day they need to know." Tenny responds "Whatever you want to do Ciarra Sullivan is up to you, but just remember I will not accept them. And I mean that." Ciarra tells her Sister "That's fine with me. I just want you back in my life." Tenny responds "You will have to give me time. I can't forgive you yet for what you did. It makes me sick."
   Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, outside Winston and Ava's Mansion, Angelica and the woman stands, as Angelica tells the woman "This is what you need to do. And I'll back you and Rachel, and that Casey girl." The woman stares at the Mansion, as Angelica holds a can of gasoline, and tells the woman "We both get what we want now don't we? And remember you owe me. I take pity on you." The woman yells "OK!" The woman pours gasoline on the Mansion, as Angelica hands some matches to the woman, and orders her "Fire it up!" The woman lights some matches, and throws them into the gasoline, as she pours another can of gasoline on the fire that begins to grow, as Ava and Winston's home goes up in flames, and Angelica and the woman sneaks away. Bridget meanwhile heads down the driveway, as she returns to get a few of her belongings as she says to herself "I'm going home. Screw this shit." Bridget pulls up to the front of the Mansion, and yells as she sees the fire, and panics. A few moments later, Samantha and J.J, pulls up, as Samantha sees Bridget, standing in front of her car, as she's in shock, as she sees Samantha and J.J. as Samantha asks Bridget "Please don't tell me you did this?"
   Back at The Sunset Club, Wade and Rachel plays a drinking game, as Sayyid walks towards them, and taps Wade on the shoulder, as Wade turns around, and Sayyid punches Wade in the mouth, and grabs him up, and begins to beat him, as Rachel screams for help. Meanwhile Latoya walks inside, and looks at Sayyid and laughs "Good you found something to do. You need to be watching after your Son." Sayyid jumps up, and coldly warns Latoya "I'm watching your ass too girl." Wade asks Sayyid "What's your damn problem you thug?" Sayyid tells Wade "White boy, I know about what you did to Keith, and I also know you been causing some problems here. Warning, shit's about to get real. You think this is bad? Wait and see Wade Assac." Sayyid picks up his briefcase, as he walks out, and Wade and Rachel heads back upstairs to her Suite, as she tells Wade "And this was just a final warm up before sex, but it heals."
   Millie has returned to Hell Hill, as Alexandra sits inside the living room, and Millie asks her Grandmother "Where's Dad and Leigh?" Alexandra tells her Granddaughter "Jack's in City Hospital. His heart's failing him." Millie cries "This just gets sadder." Alexandra hugs Millie tightly, and tells her "I miss them too sweetness." Millie looks at her Grandmother, and tells her with tears in her eyes "I'm leaving town. I think it'd be for the best." Alexandra tells her Granddaughter "I wish you wouldn't. But do what you have to do, just remember to call me." Millie assures her Grandmother "I will do that Grandmum." Millie hugs her Grandmother, as Colt walks inside, as he asks first "Where's Xavier? Alexandra tells him "He isn't here." Colt then tells Alexandra and Millie "Ava Jackson Hale's Mansion's on fire. Call 911." Alexandra calls 911, as all of them walks outside. Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Bridget attempts to leave, before Samantha warns her "If you leave that means you are guilty." Bridget cries to Samantha "I swear I didn't do this." Samantha warns Bridget "Ava's usually right about people." Bridget yells "She's crazy. She burned Wade's Hotel once."
    Meanwhile Jared returns to his and Sully's Penthouse, where it's quiet, as Gabriella and Ruthie are gone, and Jared looks at a photo of Sully, as he says to himself "We won't have anymore problems with Wade baby." Jared kisses her picture, and puts it on the shelf. Meanwhile Casey has returned to The Farm, and notices it's empty, and walks into the nursery, as she looks at what Frank's done, and rubs her stomach, as she says to herself "Mommy may be making a mistake, as she thinks about her meeting earlier. At The Sunset Club meanwhile, the woman arrives, as she sees a man at the reception desk, and goes "Walter?" Walter DuBois smiles, as he tells the woman "I came to town early. We really have to do some catching up to do." The woman smiles as she leads him to his room, as he looks her down. As for heat, in Rachel's suite, Rachel tears off Wade's clothes, as he smiles, as Rachel kisses his body, and tells him "Tell me them secrets bad boy." Wade goes "Winston's just as evil as Xavier." Rachel quips "No shit. I know that." Wade tells more secrets to Rachel, as they have sex.
   Back at City Hospital, Beth, Terrance, and Victoria sits in Beth's office, as Beth tells them "I've just called the last Hospital I could think of. We need a heart." Terrance tells Beth "Jack needs one soon. We know that. I don't know of anyone who could donate a heart." Victoria sighs "Ava's scared. Daddy told me how she is." Beth nods, and tells them "Ava has the mean streak." Outside Beth's office, Allan greets Olivia, as he tells his Wife "I scared Latoya. Mama called me and told me enough to visit her." Olivia hugs him, and tells him "You are a great man Allan Sullivan." Allan gets a text from Allison, and tells his Wife "They are on the way home. Someone was killed today in the race." Olivia tells Allan "Call Cale now! That could be the heart we need for Jackson Hale." Allan calls their Son In Law, as Olivia runs inside, and tells Beth, Terrance, and Victoria "We may have a heart!" Beth smiles, as she tells them "Let's go tell them." Meanwhile at Jack's Room, Ava, Winston, Floyd, Bree, Summer, Frank, Bobby, Xavier, Leigh, Sully, and Aretha are outside, as Sassy walks outside and tells them "He should sleep easy tonight." Ava looks at her family, as Xavier and Winston holds her, and Tenny walks over and offers comfort, as Ava tears up, and tells her family and friends "You don't know how much it means having you all here, and for Jack." Xavier looks around, and tells his Sister "That's what our families are about Sis." Meanwhile Beth, Terrance, Victoria, Olivia, and Allan walks down the hall, as Beth stops, and hears "Apparent arson at the Home of Winston and Ava Hale." Beth sighs with shock "Oh my god. This is horrible. Nobody say a damn thing." At Whispering Hills, the ALPD has arrived, as Samantha tells Cass "Bridget was here first, and she had an argument with Ava before she last left here, and was told to move by my Grandfather." An officer walks over, with a can of gasoline, and tells Cass "We found many cans of Gasoline on the edge of the house." Cass looks at Bridget, and tells her "You have motive if Samantha Martin's correct, and she's making sense." Bridget pleads her innocence, as Cass tells the officers "She's been very nervous. Take her to the station. We're keeping her until we find out what Ava and Winston wants to do."
    

No comments:

Post a Comment