Monday, June 16, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 307. The Twisting Road

   At City Hospital, Olivia's inside her office with Terrance and Sassy, as they discuss Beth's upcoming retirement party, as Terrance tells Olivia "It will be hard to keep this a secret. And knowing her, she may just change her mind." Olivia laughs "She has mentioned retirement heavily as of late, but we don't need to tell Tenny, she'll spoil our surprise." Sassy chimes in, as she tells them "Well, I have a feeling Beth won't retire, so why throw her a party?" Terrance tells Sassy "Beth's done great things for City Hospital, and she should be honored. If she retires or not, she's going to get some recognition for all she's done." A nurse comes inside and tells Terrance "Jackson Hale's in the ER." Terrance rushes out, as Olivia looks at Sassy, and pulls out a copy of The Gossiper, and changes subjects, as Sassy tells Olivia bluntly "Don't get started. I'm sick of this town cutting my Daughter down!" Olivia sighs "I just hope this is only a ploy for sales. Rose is expecting, and I don't want her to have any problems due to Latoya. From what I hear, she's already caused enough pain for Terrance's..." Sassy walks out, as Olivia gets a text from Allison, telling her Mother "Cale won Pittman." Olivia replies "Congrats. See you soon and give Ginny a kiss from Grandma." Olivia walks out, as she heads to the ER. In the ER, Jack is awake and alert, as Victoria and Samantha are there, and Terrance asks Jack "Your heart?" Jack sighs "Panic attack." Samantha picks up J.J., and tells Jack "It's time for you to get the surgery." Terrance tells them "I'll call Ava." Jack yells "DO NOT CALL MY MOM! She's already scared enough damnit! Matter of fact I'm fine." Jack tries to get out of the hospital bed, before clutching his chest again, and Victoria tells a nurse "Get a room ready."
    At Class, Leigh, Sully, and Beth consoles Millie, as she cries for the loss of her Sister, and Leigh tells Millie "I've sent a text to Xavier. He hasn't responded yet." Millie has doubt in her eyes, as Sully assures her Sister "Daddy's likely arranging some things now. He'll take care of everything I promise." Beth hugs her Granddaughter, as Millie tells them "My Mum was going to challenge Angelica, and I know that's why she was killed. I'm next. Mum told me the other day Angelica doesn't just kill one person, she cleans the family out." Beth rolls her eyes, and receives a text from Terrance, as Beth asks Leigh "Do you mind keeping an eye on Gracie and Xavier Jr? I need to check on some things." Sully asks her Grandmother "What's going on? Is it Jack?" Beth sighs "It is Sully. His heart's failing." Leigh tells Beth "Go check on him, and these two can stay here with us. I'm about to head back home shortly." Sully asks her Mother "Is that wise with Jimmy Henderson stalking you?" Beth tells her Granddaughter "He's in Pittman at the race. So he's busy. It's just when he returns that we should use caution." Beth heads out, as Millie looks at Sully and Leigh, and tells them in a somber tone "I think I'm leaving Adam's Landing and returning to New Zealand."Leigh and Sully are saddened, and Sully tells her Sister "Might be a smart choice. Angelica's likely going to gun for you since you're Emma's Daughter."
   At The Exposer, Willie sits inside Aretha's office, as Little Sidney plays around, and Willie tells her Great-Grandson "Stop being so noisy. That's Aretha's job." Aretha walks inside, as she tells her Mother "Well Keith's in L.A.. That's all I know right now." Willie tells her Daughter "Clem's on his way back home. He's pretty sad." Aretha asks "How's Eve doing? I've meant to keep in touch, but with Latoya and all, it's been hectic." Willie sighs "Eve and Sayyid split up. She found what Clem's calling an infidel." Aretha laughs, and asks "And how's Eve's cancer?" Willie responds "She's better. The treatments are working." Aretha's phone rings, as the secretary tells Aretha "Tenny Sullivan wants to talk to you." Willie looks at her Daughter, as Aretha looks at her Mother, as Aretha tells her secretary "Send her in." Tenny walks inside, as Willie glares at Tenny, as Aretha asks "What are you doing here Ms.Sullivan?" Tenny tells Aretha and Willie "Just call me Tenny. We have something in common." Willie responds "No we don't. I think you're a mean old bitch personally." Tenny reminds Willie "Ruth and I grew close, and I am watching over her family as she asked." Willie asks in a sarcastic tone "And you wanted Clem to kill Frank? Oh yes Tenny, you are watching out for Ruth's family." Aretha sighs "Why are you here Tenny?" Tenny tells Aretha and Willie "I just caught Latoya Shane and my Grandson having sex. I'm not very pleased, and I need to know how to get rid of her." Aretha asks "Nathan or Xavier?" Tenny responds "Former." Willie quips "Latoya's screwing her way to the bottom. At least she stopped trying to take Little Sidney from us." Tenny responds "Well all I want to know is how I deal with her. If my dear sweet Rose loses my Great-Grandchild over that hussy, I will have her killed." Aretha tells Tenny "How about we just keep a close eye on her. She's out for herself, and worse than Rachel Lane. Her album's tanking, so she's going to hurt Nathan. How the bitch works." Tenny asks "Should I invite her for brownies?" Aretha hands a small audio recorder to Tenny, and tells her "Not a bad idea. And when you do confront her, play dumb. I hear you're quite the actress." Tenny smiles "I am. And thank you Aretha." Tenny looks at Willie, and smiles, as she says "We should smoke together sometime." Willie bluntly responds "I don't smoke grass." Tenny walks out, as Willie's phone rings, and it's Sayyid, and Willie answers, as Aretha's quiet, and once Willie hangs up, she tells her Daughter "Clem's home. He needs us." Aretha, Willie, and Little Sidney heads home. At The Evans Home, Sayyid sits inside, as he fumes with anger, and gets a text from River, which for a moment, brings him some comfort.
    Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Ava sits inside her office, as Xavier walks inside, and tells his Sister "Leigh just told me Nikki and Lauren were murdered by Angelica." Ava asks her Brother "So I take it Country's still hunting?" Xavier responds "It just took away our chance of gaining Wallace's." Ava's phone rings, as it's Winston. Ava asks him "Have you visited that piece of shit you call Grandson yet?" Winston sighs "You are always right Ava. But it's Jack. I'm at the hospital now." Ava hangs up the phone, as horror comes over her face, and Xavier asks his Sister "What's wrong sis?" Ava tells her Brother "Jack's in the ER. Come with me. I need some support. If he dies I will kill Angelica and anyone who's close to her and that's a damn promise. I swear on my Mama's grave she will die!" Xavier tells his Sister "I'm sure Mother's already there, and I need to take care of Wade and Bridget. Leigh and I will come down there later." Ava hugs her Brother, as she rushes out, and Xavier walks back to his office, as Jared walks out and tells his Father In Law "I'm heading home. Mom's taking Ruthie out, so Sully and I can attempt to reconcile." Xavier tells his Son In Law in a supportive tone "Leave everything to me Jared. Just keep my Princess happy." Jared heads out, as Xavier makes another phone call to Country, and it goes to voice mail, as Xavier says to himself "This isn't like him." At The Sunset Club, Country drops the woman off, and tells her "I hope you know I could die because of you." The woman replies "With what I've got planned, you will be safe." Country drives off, as he shakes his head in disgust. Inside, the woman walks towards Rachel, as she sits at the table, with worry on her face, as the woman walks over, and tells Rachel "I'm back!" Rachel hugs the woman, as she sits, and asks Rachel "Like it?" Rachel laughs "You look so different." The woman smiles, and gets to business, as she tells Rachel "I've finished the book, and Walter DuBois' coming to town tomorrow to finalize everything. We're about to rock Adam's Landing, and end all the corruption once and for all." Rachel flips through the book, and smiles, as she tells the woman "Perfect."
   At Jazz, Allan's on the phone, as he books some concerts for his Nightclub, as Nathan walks inside, and Allan tells his Son "Mama called me. What in the hell is wrong with you?" Nathan cries "I messed up Dad. I'm kicking myself over it. She's threatening to destroy me." Allan assures his Son "We can take care of Latoya like we did with Feldman. But you know that Rose will find out. It's only a matter of when." Nathan sighs "I know." Allan tells his Son "Mama's not saying anything to her yet, but you need to tell your Wife about what's going on." Nathan has a look of defeat in his eyes, as he cries "I don't know if I can." Allan assures Nathan "Rose will understand." At Tenny's Penthouse, Rose walks into Precious' bedroom, as Precious is covered up in his king-size bed, and Rose laughs for a moment, as there's a knock at the door, and Rose walks towards the door, as Precious sleeps, and answers to find Latoya on the other side, as Latoya looks Rose up and down, and quips "No wonder Nathan's not interested in you. You look like a whale." Rose asks Latoya "So is The Gossiper true? Or are you just trying to hurt my Husband?" Latoya tells Rose "He doesn't love you. And he doesn't give a shit about your kid. He wants me." Rose tells Latoya "Get out of here you attention seeking whore. Be glad I'm pregnant." Latoya laughs "In my line of work, kids get in the way." Rose yells "You won't break my marriage to Nathan up!" Latoya smirks "I already have." In the hallway, Tenny walks towards the door, as she hears Rose yell at Latoya, and Tenny pulls out a pistol, and whispers "Time to break this bad boy in." Tenny walks inside, as Latoya continues to taunt Rose, and Tenny asks Latoya "So homewrecker, you have the galls to show up here and brag?" Latoya looks at Tenny, as she smiles "Ms.Sullivan! I was just telling Rose how much Nathan and I love each other." Tenny coldly tells Latoya, as she pulls out her pistol "If you don't get the hell out of my home, I'm going to do Aretha and Willie a favor and kill your pathetic ass." Latoya laughs "You don't scare me Granny, and nor does Nathan's naive Wife who can't please him!" Tenny pistol-whips Latoya, as Latoya screams "Oh hell no!" Rose backs up, as Latoya holds her head, as Tenny yells for Precious, and he runs into the living room, and growls at Latoya, as she grows scared, and warns Tenny and Rose "Won't either of you stop me from getting what I deserve! Understand me?" Rose yells "Nathan's married to me, and you back off of him!" Tenny adds "The only thing you deserve is your vocal chords cut, and that will be the least of your problems if you don't get your ass out of my house." Precious runs towards Latoya, as she runs out of the Penthouse, and Tenny yells "Hurt my baby and I'll kill you now bitch!" Latoya leaves, as Tenny and Precious walks inside, and Tenny hands a voice recorder to Rose, and tells her gently "Don't let that hussy break your marriage up. Just get Nathan to open up, and use this. If she can sell herself, so can we." Rose grins, as Tenny hugs her.
    Meanwhile at HaleCorp, Bridget arrives, as Wade has candles lit throughout his office, as Bridget smiles "How sweet Wade. This makes my day since I just had to deal with Ava and Winston." Wade sighs "Did my Grandpa side with psycho?" Bridget tells her Husband "We have to move." Wade laughs "Well I guess we'll abide by Grandpa's rules. By the way, guess who came by to visit me?" Before Bridget gets to answer, Wade continues "Xavier Jackson came by and told me some things, and basically let me know he's still out for vengeance over something. I think he's just crazy like his Sis." Bridget hugs her Husband, and sighs "I think that entire family's deranged." Wade sits down at his desk, as he tells his Wife "I've missed you since you been back in Sugar Creek." Wade turns the computer monitor around, as he plays the video Xavier gave him, and asks Bridget with a grin "So care to explain about what this was about? I thought you were over Jared Hale?" Bridget gets up, as she warns her Husband "So this candlelight engagement was for this? How many times do I have to tell you I'm yours?" Wade yells "More than once Bridget! You lied to me, and played me for a damn idiot, and just leave town. Leave! Go find my Brother!" Bridget fumes, as she yells "Wade Issac Hale, you need to pull yourself together. Quit being so damn insecure." Wade responds "When you stop trying to hit the sheets with Jared!" Bridget storms out, as Wade watches the video, as anger continues to grow in his eyes.
   Back at City Hospital, Beth has arrived, as she walks into the waiting room, where Ava, Winston, Samantha, and J.J. sits, as Jack's being checked out by Terrance, Victoria, and Olivia. Ava hugs her Sister In Law, as Beth tells them "So I hear Jack's heart is failing him?" Ava tells Beth with defeat "I can't do this again Beth. I can't." Beth assures everyone "This can be taken care of, and I will make sure of that." Meanwhile Jack's brought out of the X-Ray department, as he's taken to a private room, as Ava, Winston, Samantha, and J.J. follows, as Beth tells them "I'll go check his scans and see what I find." Beth walks inside, where Terrance, Victoria, and Olivia go over Jack's results, and Terrance looks at Beth, and asks for her opinion. Beth tells them "Whoever did this operation should be killed. I've never seen such a botched operation in all my years in the medical profession." Victoria tells Beth "I told him he needed another transplant." Terrance adds "I think that's the only option." Olivia also agrees, as Beth tells them "It will have to be soon, and I mean very soon." Meanwhile in Jack's room, Jack rolls his eyes, as he sees his Mother and Father, and yells "Who told you Mom?" Samantha tells Jack "Mom called Grandpa." Jack yells "Shit! We don't need this stress!" Ava looks at her Son, and tells him "Your Aunt Beth's going to take excellent care of you, and we'll find you a heart. I will make damn sure of it even if I have to rip it from someone's chest." Back in the X-Ray department, Beth makes a phone call to Xavier, but gets no response, as Victoria, Terrance, and Olivia stands by, as Beth tells them "He must be busy. I think he may be with Millie." Back in Jack's Room, there's a knock, as Sully walks inside, and looks at her Cousin, as Ava hugs her Niece, and Sully tells her Cousin "Whatever you need Jack, I'm here." Jack looks at his family, as he gets emotional, and starts to cry, as Ava walks over, and comforts her Son.
    At Hell Hill, Xavier arrives, as Alexandra sits in the living room with Leigh, as Alexandra asks Xavier "Has Millie called you?" Xavier tells her "She has. Mother just contacted me and asked if I could find a heart for Jack." Alexandra tells them "Sadly, Angelica shot my Daughter and Granddaughter in the heart. And that's exactly what I'm going to do to her if I see her again." Leigh tells her Husband and Alexandra "Millie should be here by now." Xavier asks his Wife "What's going on?" Leigh tells her Husband "Millie's leaving Adam's Landing." Alexandra gets emotional, as she tells them "I won't have nobody left in town except Phillip. I imagine Millie's visiting Lauren's Father right now. She called and I told her to tell him." At The Farm, Frank, Bobby, and Bree welcomes Summer and Paul home to Adam's Landing, as Bobby holds his Grandson Jake, and tells everyone "Boss' at work. Jack's had a heart attack." Frank tells his family and Bobby "Casey had somewhere to go." Bree sighs "Great. Can't stand the bitch." Bobby meanwhile asks Summer and Paul "So where are the two of you going to stay?" Summer tells her Father In Law "We're staying with Bree until we can find a place of our own." There's a knock at the door, as Frank walks to the door, and tells everyone "I think this may be Lauren. I recently found out I have a Daughter." Frank opens the door, as it's Millie, and Frank notices a look of sadness in Millie's eyes, as she tells her Uncle "Angelica Hale murdered my Mum and Sister." Frank freezes, as he asks "Did you find them?" Millie nods, and tells him "I'm heading over to Hell Hill. I'm leaving town." Millie leaves, as Frank looks at Bobby, Bree, Summer, Paul, and Jake, as he tells them with sadness in his voice "Lauren's dead." Frank is comforted by his family, as he mourns the loss of the Daughter he barely knew. Meanwhile someone watches through the window, as they walk away.
    At The Sunset Club, Rachel sits in her suite, as Casey arrives, and Rachel tells Casey "Remember what I told you recently?" Casey asks "The book?" Rachel smiles "It's on." Angelica meanwhile arrives at Chantel's, as Bridget sits at the bar, and orders a drink, and Angelica asks Bridget "So you've returned?" Bridget turns to Angelica, and warns her "I know who you are, and you don't scare me, but you may have just cost Wade a relationship with his Grandfather." Angelica smiles, and pulls out a knife, as she gently strokes Bridget's dress, and calmly says "That was you Bridget. Wade would be better off without you." Back at The Sunset Club, Wade sits at the bar, as he has a drink, and Jared walks inside, as Wade turns to his Brother, and Jared tells Wade "Don't look at me like that. Bridget made the moves on me, and my marriage could be over." Wade pulls out a pistol, and tells Jared "The Hales have no trouble killing family." Jared looks at his Brother, and warns him "If you try me, consider Bridget dead." Wade tells Jared "How about I find Sully, and sleep with her?" Jared punches Wade in the mouth, as a fight erupts. At Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny and Rose sits in the living room, as Nathan walks inside, and Rose tells her Husband, as Tenny's quiet "Latoya came by earlier." Nathan tells his Wife and Grandmother "She's blackmailing me Rose. That's all it is." Tenny looks at her Grandson, and tells him "I believe you." Rose meanwhile heads to the bedroom, as Nathan follows, as Rose tells him "I want you to call someone to take care of Latoya once and for all." At Nationwide Records, Latoya walks inside the studio, as Allan sits, with a pistol, and asks Latoya "Looking for my Son?"
 
 
    
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment