Saturday, June 14, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 306. Dominoes

  It's been two months since we've last visited Adam's Landing, and when we last checked in, Ciarra had a major secret, and Sully and Jared faced their biggest challenge to their union, as Wade and Bridget came to town, and that's just the start. Now we pick up Daylight And Darkness, two months later.

___________________

   Two Months Later,

    It's morning in Adam's Landing, and at Hell Hill, Beth arrives, as Leigh greets her Mother In Law, and Beth asks Leigh "Where's my two little partners in crime?" Gracie and Xavier Jr runs downstairs, as they hug their Grandmother, and Beth tells them "Grandma's got a surprise for the two of you, but under one condition, that the two of you let me and your Mommy have a talk first." Gracie asks her Grandmother "Can we get our surprise now Grandma?" Beth laughs "Go play with your Brother." Gracie and Xavier Jr runs upstairs, as Leigh tells Beth "So have you had the urge to return to City Hospital yet?" Beth sighs "Sort of. But I want to change subjects. Let's talk about my Son." Leigh rolls her eyes, as Beth tells her Daughter In Law "Summer and Paul are moving back to Adam's Landing." Leigh sighs "Oh shit. X won't be pleased. He's been on the warpath." Beth sighs "I know, and Bobby and I have tried to calm him down, but we know my Son." Leigh admits "I'm not very pleased myself and I really don't blame X for the way he feels." Beth responds "Wade Issac's Wife has caused a lot of trouble for Sully, and I'm not that pleased either." Leigh responds "I think none of us are. Ava has it out for Bridget. I think she scared her out of town." Beth smiles "She flicked the bic. When Ava flicks that lighter, that's a warning shot." Leigh laughs "Well I'm heading on down to Class. I'm glad Sully and Jared are holding strong. I just hope Bridget doesn't come back to town. Sully can't stand her." Beth sighs "And Xavier can't stand Wade." Leigh asks "So did Bobby tell you what my Husband's plotting?" Beth rolls her eyes, and tells Leigh "He went to HaleCorp." Leigh sighs with frustration "I warned him. He's stubborn." Beth laughs "Runs in the family. Give Sully a hug for me, and I'm going to bake some cookies." Leigh walks out, as Beth yells to her Grandchildren "Who wants some cookies?"
    Across the road at Whispering Hills, Winston sits in the living room, as Ava storms out of the kitchen, and asks Winston "Did you invite Bridget back to my home?" Winston reminds his Wife "She's Wade's Wife Ava." Ava tells her Husband "I think you are making a mistake trusting that son of a bitch Winston. I have a bad feeling about Wade controlling HaleCorp." Winston sighs "Ava, leave it alone. He's doing great, and I'm proud of him." Ava asks her Husband "I take it you don't know?" Winston stares, and asks "Know what Ava?" Ava pulls a photo out of her purse, and tells Winston "I'm having him followed." Ava hands the photo to Winston, and Winston looks at Ava, and says in a tone of shock "Shit. I don't believe this." Ava quips "Does your Grandson know that evil bitch is his Grandmother?" Winston looks at Ava, as he changes subjects, and asks "Where's Jack and Samantha?" Ava responds "Jack's already went to Jackson Inc, and Samantha and J.J. are at the Hospital with Victoria." Winston tells Ava "Our Son's not looking very good." Ava responds in a sarcastic tone "You've noticed also?" Winston tells Ava, with concern "Something's wrong with him, and I've caught him a few times clutching his chest. I'll ask him if his heart's bothering him, and he responds.." Ava finishes Winston's sentence "Panic Attack?" Winston asks "Do you believe him?" Ava shakes her head, and responds "Angelica's going to die if anything happens to Jack. And this time I'll make damn sure of it." Ava heads to the door, and tells Winston bluntly "You need to deal with your Grandson, or I will!" Ava walks out, as Bridget stands at the door, and Ava gives a look of disgust to Bridget, as Ava coldly tells her "Pack Wade's things. If the two of you deadbeats want to stay in Adam's Landing, then you find a place of your own!" Bridget warns Ava "You need to back off." Ava looks at Bridget, and tells her "You came to town with an agenda, and you have caused my Niece pain, I don't play that whore." Bridget snarls "You need to stop calling me that. I'm faithful to Wade." Ava laughs "And both of you are perfect for each other also. Now go inside and pack bitch." Ava walks away, as Bridget rolls her eyes.
   Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Sully and Jared walks inside his office, as Jared tells his Wife "It looks like we have Jackson Inc to ourselves." Sully reminds her Husband "I haven't forgiven you yet. (Flashback: Jared and Bridget stands inside his office, as they briefly kiss, as Sully storms inside and screams "Bridget Walsh! You get the hell away from my Husband!) Jared reminds his Wife "Sully I am so sorry. I thought you were over that." Sully responds "I take after my Daddy. And since he isn't here, I'm heading to work." Sully walks out, as Jared has a look of disappointment in his eyes, as he sighs with regret "She will never forgive me." Sully meanwhile stands at the elevator, as she has a flashback (Bridget walks inside Class, as Sully warns Bridget "I want you to go back to Sugar Creek, or I'm going to make each day you are in Adam's Landing a living hell." Bridget laughs "What are you going to do Sully? Call Daddy?" Sully pulls out a pistol, and responds "I'll take care of you myself.") Sully gets on the elevator, as she heads to Class, and once outside, Sully runs into Millie, as she has a look of horror in her eyes, and Sully asks "What's wrong?" Millie starts to cry, and Sully asks her Sister again "What's wrong?" Millie cries, and asks Sully "Where's Dad?" Sully tells her Sister "He isn't here." Millie walks away, as Sully watches on, as she makes a phone call to her Father, but to no response.
   At HaleCorp, Wade sits inside his office, as he grins and says to himself "Everything's going according to my calculations. Perfect." Xavier walks inside, as he's silent, with anger in his eyes, as Wade beams "Xavier Jackson! I've been wondering when I would see you." Xavier quips "You seem excited to see me. Too bad I can't say the same." Wade rolls his eyes, and asks "Did you come down here to monitor me for my Grandfather?" Xavier sits down, and cuts to the point, as he tells Wade "We need to discuss some things Wade." Wade asks "And what would we have to discuss?" Xavier responds "When are you leaving town with your whoring wife Wade?" Wade warns Xavier "My Wife's not a whore Xavier. I can make you regret saying that. I've heard about the way you've treated my Cousin. You're ruthless, and it's time you get a taste of your own medicine." Xavier laughs "Oh yeah? Tell me how you're going to handle Bridget? I don't like seeing my Princess upset." Wade snarks "You're baiting me aren't you Xavier." Xavier coldly responds "You need to go home Wade. There may not be anything left for you when you get back." Wade asks "Are you threatening me? Because you may not want to do that." Wade laughs, as Xavier pulls out a zip-drive, and tells Wade "Watch this, and then you won't be so smug. And remember what I said if you know what's good for you." Wade looks at the zip-drive, as Xavier walks out, and Wade puts the zip-drive into the computer, as he sees Bridget kiss Jared, as rage grows in Wade's eyes, and Wade calls Bridget, and asks "Are you back in town?" Bridget, at Whispering Hills, responds "Yes." Wade tells his Wife "Come see me. I've missed you." Bridget tells her Husband "Be there shortly baby." Bridget hangs up, as Wade sits back, as he fumes, and makes another phone call, and tells the person on the other line "If you want to go after anyone Grandma, consider my Brother."
    Meanwhile at The Farm, Frank walks around inside the living room, as he has finished putting together a crib, as he gets prepared for the arrival of his child with Casey, and sends Casey a picture of the nursery, as there's a knock at the door, and Frank opens the door, as Bobby stands on the other side, and Frank asks Bobby "What in the hell are you doing here?" Bobby walks inside, as he tells Frank "I have something for you, instructions are inside the envelope." Frank opens the envelope, as he reads the letter, and stares at Bobby for a moment, as Bobby tells him "Stay quiet Frank, and call Xavier and thank him." Frank asks "What's Xavier planning?" Bobby tells him in a coy manner "Jimmy's got a past, and that's all I can say." Frank tells Bobby "He mentioned something about Leigh to Cale the other day before they left for Pittman." Bobby nods, and Frank changes subjects, as he asks "So how's your marriage to Beth working out?" Bobby responds "We're great. She's babysitting." Frank responds in a shocked tone "I can't believe I'd ever see the day Beth would walk away from City Hospital." Bobby reminds Frank "She nearly died when you shot her.." Frank reminds Bobby "Well Tenny's crazy ass shot her also." Bobby sighs "Just be lucky that Beth cooled Xavier out, and Bree's bringing Summer and Paul by when they arrive." Frank asks "So they're moving back to town?" Bobby tells him "Paul's working for me at the ALPD, and Bree should be over here soon." Frank smiles, as he tells Bobby "Well I'll have some family back in town." Bobby is quiet, as he ignores Frank.
    Back at Hell Hill, Beth's in the kitchen, as she has baked cookies for Gracie and Xavier Jr, as the mailman drops off the mail, and tells Beth "Dr.Jackson, there was a letter in the mailbox." Beth looks at the letter, and tells the mailman "I'll take care of it." The mailman walks away, as Beth reads the letter, that's addressed to Leigh, and Beth tells her Grandchildren "The two of you share those cookies, Grandma's going outside for a moment." Beth walks to the front door, as she opens the door, and Ciarra stands on the other side, as Beth asks her Aunt "So how did your plan work with Mama?" Ciarra responds "Tennessee's still mad at me." Beth sighs "Mama isn't handling everything well with your secret. Does Floyd know?" Ciarra tells her Niece "Not yet. I'm scared to tell him anything. What if he dumps me over my past with B.R.?" Beth reminds her Aunt "Floyd was always the more understanding of B.R.'s siblings. He likely knows already." Ciarra asks "What do you mean Beth?" Beth reminds her Aunt "B.R. did share a lot with Floyd." Ciarra sighs "Well Beth, the only thing Floyd likely doesn't know is that that child B.R. brought home from Blue Ridge belonged to me." Beth asks "Did Uncle Jacob ever know?" Ciarra shakes her head, and responds "No. But I hear Paul's does P.I. work." Beth hugs her Aunt, and tells her "I'm in your corner, and I can't say nothing for Mama." Ciarra sighs with sadness "I think I've lost Tennessee."
    At Jackson Inc, Ava has arrived, as she sees Xavier and Jared, and Ava asks them "Where's Jack?" Jared answers "I haven't seen him." Ava grows suspicious, as Xavier asks his Sister "What's wrong sis?" Ava responds "I think Jack's heart's failing him. He's getting weaker and weaker." At City Hospital, Jack, Samantha, and J.J. sits inside Victoria's office, as she tells Jack "You need to tell your Mother about your heart. She already knows something isn't right." Jack tells Victoria "Tell me what the results say." Victoria looks at Jack, as Samantha notices her Mother's eyes grow sad, as she tells Jack "We need to do an operation now. My Mother gave you a bad heart, and the only option's a heart transplant." Jack gets emotional, as Samantha holds Jack, as all of them cries over Victoria's news, and Victoria tells them "Beth's the one that will have to do this surgery Jack. Terrance won't do it because he's hesitant about doing a transplant." Jack is quiet, as Samantha tells him "You need to tell your Mom." Jack heads out, as Samantha looks at her Mother, as she holds J.J., and Victoria warns her Daughter "He's not going to last much longer Samantha." Samantha cries, as Victoria comforts her Daughter.
   At Class, Sully has arrived, as Leigh sits in her Daughter's office, and Leigh asks her Daughter "What's wrong? Bridget?" Sully tells her Mother "I'm really having a hard time letting that go Mom. But I'm worried about Millie. She looked like she seen a ghost when I saw her earlier." Leigh asks "What's wrong with her?" Sully responds "I don't know. But I don't think it's good." Meanwhile at Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny smokes a joint, as Rose walks out of her bedroom, and Tenny asks Rose, noticing the baby bump "Are you ready to deliver that kid?" Rose sighs "Hell yes. I just tried to call Nathan, and he's still not answering his phone." Tenny tells Rose "He's been acting weird lately." Rose asks Tenny "Has he told you anything?" Tenny responds "He's got his hands full with that bitch Latoya. Did you read The Gossiper?" Rose shakes her head, and Tenny tells Rose "I don't think you should." Rose notices the tabloid on the coffee table, and looks at the front page, and asks Tenny "Am I seeing what I think I am?" Tenny tells Rose "I want you to stay put with Precious, and I'm going to talk to Nathan." Tenny hugs Rose, and walks out, as she bumps into Alexandria, as she too has a look of horror in her eyes, and Tenny asks her friend "What's got you upset? Are you going to the change?" Alexandria rolls her eyes, and tells Tenny "That happened twenty years ago. Millie called me, and I just had to check for myself, and.." Alexandria runs into her Penthouse, and slams the door, as Tenny watches on, and says to herself "Something's going on around here, and I don't think it's the full moon."
   At Whispering Hills, Winston sits inside his study, as Bridget tells Winston "I packed Wade and I's belongings, and we're going to stay at The Sunset Club." Winston tells her "Don't let Ava scare you, I want both of you to stay here." Bridget tells him "I can't stay here with Ava." Winston assures Bridget "She's just overprotective over her family. Tell me what's going on that's pissed her off." Bridget confides in Winston "I kissed Jared, and Sully..." Winston takes a deep breath, as he sighs "Damn. The odds are against you." Bridget tells Winston "All it was was a kiss. We didn't have sex." Winston warns Bridget "Either way, Ava doesn't forgive or forget." Bridget tells him "I'm heading down to see Wade." Winston pulls out the photo Ava gave him, and asks Bridget "Before you go down to HaleCorp, do you know this woman?" Bridget tells Winston "That's the lady Wade and I have been helping. I feel so bad for her." Wade looks at Bridget, and tells her "I think you should follow Ava's orders. You and Wade are helping the wrong person." At HaleCorp, Angelica walks inside, as Wade sits at his desk, and tells his Grandmother "I thought it was Bridget." Angelica tells her Grandson "No dear. Only me. Now let's discuss something." Wade asks "And what might that be?" Angelica tells Wade "Since your Wife has cheated on you, get back together with Rachel Lane. She fits your personality, and I just adore her." Wade is quiet, as Angelica adds "The best part of revenge. As for Jared, he's a peasant. I'll take care of him dear." Wade tells his Grandmother "So did you do what you planned?" Angelica smiles "Yes. And I have a gift for you." Angelica hands Wade the deed to Wallace's and tells him "Now it's time you do something for me. I heard you are all about family." Wade asks "And what might that be?" Angelica tells her Grandson "Sign HaleCorp over to me, and we'll take over the world. Winston won't ever love you like I will." Wade is silent, as he considers his Grandmother's proposal.
   Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Xavier's hangs up the phone, as Ava walks inside Xavier's office, and Xavier tells his Sister "Country still isn't answering his phone." Ava sighs "That's not like him." Xavier sighs "I know." Jared walks inside, as Ava glares at him, and Jared tells Ava "Sully and I are working things out." Xavier tells his Sister "Take your anger out on Bridget and Wade." Ava warns Jared "If you ever hurt Sully again, I'll make you regret it. I'll be damned to see her go through what I did." Jared assures Ava "Bridget played to my weaknesses." Ava walks out, as Xavier tells his Son In Law "When the race's over in Pittman, I'll have Colt deal with Wade and Bridget." Jared asks "What about Sayyid Ross?" Xavier tells him "He's still with Eve. But don't worry, because I'll make sure they are dealt with." Meanwhile Ava walks into her office, as she calls Jack, but to no response." At The Sunset Club, Jack sits at the bar, as he looks at his phone, and clutches his chest, as Rachel walks inside, and asks Jack "Did you upset your Mommy?" Jack snarls "Go to hell Rachel." Rachel sits next to Jack, and tells him "You don't look so well." Jack responds "Oh really? You notice that too Rachel?" Rachel asks in a concerned tone "What's wrong Jack?" Jack gets up, and angrily tells her "Leave me the hell alone.." Jack grabs his chest, as he falls to the floor, and Rachel heads over to a table, as the bartender calls 911.
    At Floyd and Ciarra's home at Whispering Hills, Floyd walks inside, as Ciarra tells her Husband "It's time you know." Floyd asks "About you and Brock? I know already. Tenny told me, but I already knew." Ciarra asks her Husband with shock "You're not angry?" Floyd responds "No Ciarra. I know it's hard for you to open up, and whatever you want to do, I support you." Ciarra tells him "I want to find her." Floyd is quiet, as he asks "Are you certain?" Ciarra responds "Yes I am." Floyd tells his Wife "She's dead, but she had children." Ciarra gets emotional, as she asks "Where's her children?" Floyd answers "Here in town." Meanwhile at Nationwide Records, Tenny arrives, as she yells "Nathan? Where are you?" Inside the studio, Nathan and Latoya has sex, as they are having an affair. At Tenny's Penthouse, Rose sits in the living room, as she looks at the cover of The Gossiper, and says to herself "This isn't true. Latoya's acting like an immature little bitch." Back at Nationwide Records, Tenny walks inside the studio, as Nathan and Latoya turn around, and Tenny stares at them, with anger and disappointment in her eyes, as she tells her Grandson "I never thought you would do this. Oh my god." Tenny walks out, as Latoya looks at Nathan, as he yells "It's over." Latoya warns Nathan "Only when you promote my album, then it'll be over."
    At The Farm, Frank and Bobby has a drink together, as Bree arrives, with Summer, Paul, and Jake, and Frank hugs his Nieces, and Bobby hugs his Son, and looks at his Grandson with pride, as there's peace for a moment. Meanwhile Casey pulls into the driveway, as Country follows her, and Casey asks Country "Why are you here? Doing Xavier's business for him?" Country, who stays in his truck, tells Casey "I need to talk to Frank alone. I see Bobby's here." Casey looks inside, and asks Country "Who is she?" Country rolls the window up, as he drives off, leaving Casey with suspicion. As Country pulls onto the road, the woman in the passenger seat tells him "Close call. Who was she?" Country tells the woman "I hope you realize I am a walking dead man." The woman tells him "Don't worry about that. My friend will take care of everything."
   Meanwhile at Class, Leigh and Sully sits inside Sully's office, as Beth arrives with Gracie and Xavier Jr, and Sully hugs her Grandmother, as Beth looks at Leigh, and tells her "You got this in the mail." Leigh freezes, as Sully asks her Mother "What's is it?" Leigh tells her Daughter "Jimmy Henderson. X doesn't know about this." Beth tells her Daughter In Law "He does know Leigh. Frank told him. But he's got something planned for him." Millie meanwhile arrives, as Leigh, Sully, and Beth all asks Millie, as she cries uncontrollably "What's wrong Millie?" Millie tells them, with her voice trembling "Lauren and my Mother's dead." At The Manor, Emma and Lauren's bodies lay on the ground, as a gun sits in Emma's hand, along with a note, as Angelica walks inside, with a bodyguard, as she laughs in an evil tone "This is what happens when you try to defy me. And now it's begun."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment