Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 311. The Calm

   As nighttime falls upon Adam's Landing, Xavier, Leigh, Sully, and Jared has left City Hospital, as Leigh drives home, and Xavier pulls into the driveway of Bree's Mansion, where Country sits inside, with panic on his face. Meanwhile back at City Hospital, Ava, Winston, Samantha, Victoria, Bree, and Beth stands outside Jack's room in the ICU, as Victoria tells her Daughter "Let's have dinner at La Trattoria. I need to talk to you." Winston hugs his Daughter, and Granddaughter, and tells them "If the door's locked at Hell Hill, Xavier keeps a spare in the flowerpot by the stairs." Victoria nods, as she and Samantha heads out." Beth looks at Ava, Winston, and Bree, and tells them "I've called Park Lane Hospital, and I'm sending Jack up there once he's able to leave for rehabilitation like with Sully last year." Ava tells Beth "Who's going to be with him?" Beth tells Ava "Samantha mentioned she would go, and he will be just fine. Xavier's recently bought the hospital, so you have nothing to fear. Now you and Winston go back to Hell Hill, and rest tonight. Jack will be here when you return, and alive." Winston, and Bree also tries to persuade Ava to go to Hell Hill, and Ava tells her Husband, and Niece "I can't. Not with my home gone across the street. I'll be killing Bridget Walsh if I leave." Beth sighs "Then stay here Ava." Bree also agrees with Beth, as Winston's phone receives a text, and Winston tells his Wife "Now my turn to visit Bridget." Ava tells Winston "Remind her I want her dead." Winston heads off, as Beth hugs Bree, and tells Ava "I'll be home if you need me. Jack's fine, and tomorrow, we'll wake him up." Ava hugs Beth tightly, as she heads to Bobby's home, and Bree tells her Aunt "I'm letting Summer and Paul settle in, and I'll keep you company until Winston returns." Ava holds her Niece's hand, as they walk inside Jack's room.
   At The Evans Home, Willie babysits J.J. and Little Sidney, as Aretha and Rashad walks inside, and Willie asks her Daughter and Grandson "How's Keith?" Aretha tells her Mother "He's going to the psychiatric ward to detox. Latoya Shane really hurt him." Willie sighs "Damn whore. Poor Clem would lose his damn mind if something happened to Keith." Rashad tells his Mother and Grandmother "Latoya's like a damn parasite. She's now trying to break up Nathan James' marriage according to the tabloids." Aretha smiles, and in a sly tone, tells her Son "Tenny called me earlier after she got home from the hospital, and she's on her way over with something to really put the screws to Latoya's career forever." Willie sighs "Oh god. She's crazy as a damn bat Aretha. Why is she coming over here? Couldn't you just meet her tomorrow?" Aretha reminds her Mother "She's close to Uncle Clem and his family, and visited Keith briefly before leaving. Mama she's not the bitch you think she is." The door opens, as Tenny walks inside, and quips "You should lock the door, or buy a pistol. I have a pistol." Willie tells Rashad "Take Little Sidney and J.J. upstairs. I don't want them around Tenny's unpredictable old ass." Tenny sighs "Are you senile Willie?" Aretha asks Tenny "So what did you get?" Tenny pulls out a tape, and the audio recorder she handed to Rose, as she responds "I got the golden invitation to the F list for Latoya Shane." Willie tells Aretha "Play it. I need some amusement. At least she's leaving our side of the family alone." Aretha plays the video, as she watches the security footage of Latoya and Rose, and then Tenny, and Willie cracks a smile, as Aretha plays the audio recorder, and hears Nathan and Rose discuss Latoya, and Aretha tells her Mother "Looks like we're about to rip whatever she had for credibility off."
   At The Farm, Frank and Casey sits in the living room, as Frank hangs up the phone, as he tells Casey "Well Jack's fine, and Ava's staying with him." Casey is quiet, as Frank looks at Casey for a moment, and asks her in a suspicious tone "So let's get back to where we were earlier. If you are out so much? Why aren't there anything here for our child?" Casey yells "Can't I have a life? You don't own me!" Frank reminds Casey "You are carrying my child, and I do plan to do right for him or her. Now you need to take care of yourself, because you are carrying my child, and if anything were to happen.." Casey yells "What Frank? Since you're back in Xavier's good graces, you'll have him kill me." Frank responds "I wouldn't do that, but I would consider raising that child myself." Casey yells, as she heads to the door "You don't control me Frank! And you need to get off your damn high horse!" Casey leaves, as Frank rolls his eyes, and has a flashback (Frank and Bree draws papers, as Frank tells his Niece "She won't rob me from being a Father.") Frank walks outside to the Greenhouse, as he waters the plants, and looks up and says "Mama, I really wish you were here for all of us."
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, The woman returns, as she knocks on Walter's door, as he opens, and tells the woman "Well the editing has completed, and tomorrow's the day." The woman asks "Have you told Rachel yet?" Walter tells the woman "I've let her know, and I've sent a message to Casey as well." The woman smiles, as Walter asks "I need to know something? Why are you connected to Angelica Hale? Do you know she's pure evil and her family are feared in the underworld." The woman responds "She's helped me out, and helping me regain my life." Walter reminds the woman "And she will expect something in return." The woman responds "This book will do that. Everyone in this town won't be able to cover their tracks when it hits the bookshelves at midnight." Downstairs, at the bar, Wade and Rachel has a drink, as Rachel tells Wade "How about I kill Ava, and you kill Winston. Sound enticing?" Wade sighs "That's my Grandfather, and I won't kill him." Rachel stares at Wade, as she asks "Wouldn't you like to have your own empire. Your dream? It's clear in my eyes who has your best interests, and you need to remember that." Wade sighs "I don't know if I can though Rachel." Rachel sighs "If you don't, then I will. Karma's returning for Ava. If she suffers, it will make me jump for joy. When that book is released, all those hypocrites will be exposed, and they won't know what to do." Wade looks at Rachel, as he tells her "Let's go upstairs. I got a lot to consider." Rachel grabs his hand, and whispers "I have my ways of getting you to see the light. Sadly Bridget doesn't have that touch I have with you."
   At the ALPD, Cass sits inside, as Winston walks inside, and Winston asks Cass "Where's Bobby and Russell?" Cass answers "Russell's went to his loft, and Bobby's home." Winston tells Cass "I want to visit with Bridget." Cass walks Winston to the visitation room, as the jailer heads back to get Bridget, and Cass walks back to his office, as the jailer brings Bridget inside, and Bridget sighs "Now are you here to finish me off for Ava?" Winston looks at Bridget, and tells her "I know who burned down my home, and it wasn't you. But I know Angelica would do something like that, and she's been trying to destroy me since I wanted a divorce years ago." Bridget asks Winston, as she cries "Then why am I here Winston?" Winston tells Bridget "You are going to be released, but under one condition." Bridget asks "What's the condition?" Winston responds "Find Wade, and both of you leave Adam's Landing, or what happens afterwards will be of your choice." Bridget asks "What if I don't find Wade? He's with Rachel again." Winston sighs "I'll deal with him, you leave town as soon as possible." Bridget tells Winston "Wade's really close to Angelica, and just take this as a warning, they're plotting." Winston bends across the table, and quietly responds "I am too." Cass walks inside, as he brings the release papers, and Bridget's released, as Cass asks Winston "Are you sure this is wise?" Winston tells him "My family doesn't need anymore chaos, and leaving Bridget here will cause exactly that, and worse." Cass asks Winston "Ava won't be pleased. Are you sure.." Winston looks at Cass, and tells him in a blunt tone of voice "I said release her, and she's out of town tonight!" Winston walks out, as an officer brings Bridget out, as she leaves the ALPD, and calls Wade to no response, and heads for The Sunset Club.
   Meanwhile at Bree's Mansion, Xavier arrives, as Summer greets her Uncle, as Paul tells Xavier "So we're Step-Brothers now." Xavier sighs "Yes we are. But I want to see Country." Summer tells her Uncle "He's in the basement." Xavier heads downstairs, where Country sits, and Country looks up, and goes "X! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to help out lately with Wade Issac and everything." Xavier looks at his childhood friend, and asks "So what's been keeping you preoccupied?" Country sighs "Hunting season." Xavier answers "You should have been hunting down Wade Issac Hale and dumping his worthless ass in the swamp along with his whore for a Wife." Country yells "I've had things to take care of." Xavier tells him "I sense you're talking a lot of shit right now. What's really going on with you Country. You're hiding something." Country panics, as Xavier watches him, and responds "Must be major. I heard you have a girlfriend." Country tells Xavier "I'll deal with Wade tomorrow. I'm going to bed for the night." Xavier looks at Country, and tells him "I know one thing Country, you're broke, and you have sent money to various places along the gulf coast, and panhandle. Whatever you are hiding, I'll find out. You get your shit together." Xavier walks out, as he looks at Summer, Paul, and Bree, as she's returned home for the night, and Bree tells her Uncle "Aunt Ava's staying at the Hospital." Xavier tells his family "It's good we're able to come together for once. Let's keep it that way." Xavier heads back to Hell Hill, as Leigh sits in the living room, as Gracie and Xavier Jr are asleep, and gets off the phone with Millie, as she has arrived in Paris, and Leigh walks over to the mirror, as she says to herself "X will love this. Just what we need." Leigh sneaks up to their bedroom, as she walks up the stairs, and leaves a letter by the door.
   At Sully and Jared's Penthouse, Sully and Jared plays with their Daughter, as Jared tells his Wife "So when are we going to be normal again Sully?" Sully looks at her Husband, as she picks Ruthie up, and tells their Daughter "Time for bed my sweet baby." Jared follows, as he tells his Wife "I miss us." Sully kisses Ruthie goodnight, as does Jared, as Sully closes the door to Ruthie's Nursery, and tells her Husband "Look Jared. I went today and kicked Bridget's ass, and made her regret what she did. All that prep bitch ever did while we were in college was try to be better than me, or try to test my limits. She was as fake as it gets, and to know the two of you had a past, and she was pregnant once with your child, to you kissing her, Jared I refuse to play the good supportive Wife while my Husband runs around with his old flames. I will not go through what my Grandma did when she was married to Frank." Jared holds Sully's hands, as tears begin to flow from his eyes, as Jared tells his Wife "Sullivan Leigh Jackson Hale, you are the only woman I love, and I've loved you from the first time I saw you. I knew you were the one for me." Sully starts to cry, as she tells her Husband "We will always be together Jared. Bridget learned her lesson from me today, and next time I'll cut her throat." Jared looks at his Wife, and tells her "You are fiery, and that's what I love about you. You're not scared of anything." Sully answers "Only being hurt Jared. So if you hurt me again, it's over." Jared asks "Want to make up?" Sully looks around, and asks "Where's your Mom?" Jared sighs "I think she went to look at that old gas station in Downtown." Sully smiles "Oh how I've missed this." Sully jumps on her Husband, as she wraps her arms and legs across Jared's chest, as they head to their bedroom, where they make love.
   Meanwhile across the hall at Tenny's Penthouse, Nathan and Rose lays on their bed, as Nathan asks his Wife "He's kicking." Rose smiles, and tells her Husband "It won't be long before our little boy's born Nathan." Nathan tells his Wife "Latoya should be put out to pasture after what we gave Grandma earlier." Rose asks "Wanna mess around?" Nathan kisses Rose, as Rose takes off Nathan's clothes, as there's a knock at the door, and Rose asks "Tell them to go away!" Precious whines, as Nathan sighs "Sounds like Aunt Ciarra." Rose answers the door, as Ciarra looks at Nathan and Rose, and sighs "Well it looks like Tennessee isn't here, so I'm going on home." Rose reminds Ciarra "You need to drop the grudge you have against me. If Beth can, you can too." Ciarra looks at Nathan and Rose, and heads home, as she gets to the elevator, as Tenny gets off, and asks her Sister "Well look who's out at night." Ciarra asks "And why are you out driving this late? You'll be 90 in August." Tenny snarls "Now before you leave, why are you here? Didn't I warn you to give me time?" Ciarra tells her Sister "I'm telling them Tennessee." Tenny slaps Ciarra across the face, and walks to her Penthouse, and slams the door, as Ciarra cries, as she shakes her head to Tenny's unwillingness to accept Ciarra's decision.
   At La Trattoria, Victoria and Samantha finishes dinner, as Samantha tells her Mother "J.J. loved his pizza." Victoria looks at her Grandson, and tells her Daughter "Look Sam, I've been holding off on this for some time. I haven't told Daddy or Ava yet, but I accepted the job." Samantha looks at her Mother, as she asks "In Sugar Creek? Where Wade lives?" Victoria tells Samantha "I've dreamed of being Chief Of Staff, and I know you and Jack will be fine. I'll be checking in often." Samantha starts to cry, as she tells her Mother "I don't think Grandpa will accept this, and we need you." Victoria looks at Samantha, and tells her Daughter "Beth wrote me a nice recommendation, and Terrance, and I leave town in a few days." Back at City Hospital, Winston returns, as he looks around, and walks inside Jack's room, as he tells his Son, with tears in his eyes "Your Mama couldn't handle losing you again and neither could I. Just where could she be?" At Whispering Hills, Ava stands out the charred remains of her mansion, with anger in her eyes, as Floyd walks up, and puts his arm around his Niece, and assures her "We can save it Ava. Tomorrow my crew's coming, and it was definitely a failed attempt." Ava's quiet, as she looks on in silence, at what remains of her home, as she tells her Uncle, noticing a piece of jewelry on the ground "How in the hell did this get here?" At The Sunset Club, the woman walks into the bathroom, as Walter lays in the bed, as the woman misses a charm from her necklace, as back at Whispering Hills, Ava looks at the charm, as she looks at her Uncle, and both are stunned at what they have found.
   As the night sets in, Xavier returns to Hell Hill, as he walks up to the bedroom, as he sees a letter, and a grin on his face, as he walks inside, and Xavier kisses Leigh, as she tells her Husband "We may not have much more privacy since the house will be full for awhile." Xavier takes off Leigh's negligee, as they make love. At Bobby's Home, Beth sits outside, as she finishes a joint, and Bobby sits next to his Wife, as Beth tells her Husband "I love the summer. I'm getting too used to this. But I think I'm going back to work again." Bobby tells Beth "Boss, I thought you were retiring?" Beth holds Bobby's hand, as they walk inside, and heads to the bedroom "Well I'll always help out, that's what a good doctor does, but my family, and my Husband are my focus now." Bobby kisses his Wife, as they call it a night. At The Evans Home, Aretha sits in her office, as Willie walks inside, and asks her Daughter Shouldn't you go to bed?" Aretha tells her Mother "It's time to finish Latoya off." Willie sighs "I don't believe I'm actually saying this, but I like Tenny. Maybe I'll invite her for 21 sometime." Aretha smiles, as she responds "She may be able to beat you." Willie sighs "Yeah right." At The Farm, Frank gets ready to turn in, as Casey's phone rings, as she gets a text, saying "Tomorrow we get our revenge on them." Frank reads on, and rolls his eyes, as he sends the message to his phone, and for a moment silent, as he goes down his list of contacts, as Frank says to himself, putting the pieces together "You crossed the line now." Meanwhile, Victoria checks into The Sunset Club, as she holds J.J., and sees Bridget, and asks "Who released you?" Bridget ignores her, as she heads upstairs, where Bridget looks at Wade's Suite number, and walks inside, as Wade and Rachel has sex, and Rachel laughs "You lost Bridget." Wade laughs "Yeah, Ava could burn a house down, or her own family, you are weak. By the way, I love Rachel." Bridget breaks down, and runs out of the room, as she runs out of The Sunset Club, and calls her Mother, who's in Sugar Creek, as Bridget cries "I'm coming home Mom." Bridget pulls out a set of matches, as she says to herself "You ain't seen shit yet Wade!" Meanwhile at City Hospital, Samantha sits at Jack's side, as his eyes open, yet he's unable to speak, and he grabs Samantha's hand, as Samantha tells Jack "I love you. And this is our beginning." Jack motions for a pen and paper, and writes "Mom." At Whispering Hills, Winston's explained to Ava the situation regarding Bridget, and Ava tells him "This charm proves her innocence." Winston and Ava looks at their home, as they hold onto each other, both with tears in their eyes, as Frank sends Xavier, Ava, Bree, Summer, Winston, Cale, Allison, Beth, Bobby, Russell, Country, Aretha, and Terrance a message, telling them "Tomorrow morning. Hell Hill."
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment