Monday, August 29, 2022

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 341. The Dark Of The Evening

       Evening has set in Adam's Landing. At Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh has walked inside, and Leigh looks at her Husband, as they kiss, and he says "You have me always and I an going to be your protector my love." They walk inside, and sit inside the living room as he tries to calm her down as she knows her Father is in town and Mother. Sully and Cain walks inside, and goes "This is a horrible day!" Leigh says "That son of a bitch is still breathing." Xavier assures his Wife, Daughter, and Grandson "This is literally the last place he will be landing after hiding all these years because of my warning to him when I thought Leigh was dead, and Julia." Leigh assures as well "We will handle this. Your Dad and I." Sully asks "What about Grandma and Gran?" Xavier goes "They will go for it." Sully tells them "Cain was ordered to leave by Gran, and she has some announcement?" Xavier asks her "What announcement?" At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny paces the floor, as Beth, Ava, and Gracie are inside, and Ava asks Tenny "Explain what I am reading." Tenny goes "Remember?" Beth looks at her Granddaughter and sighs "This is about to get crazy I fear." Ava goes "Oh my God Tenny! Oh my God! Does Allan know! Oh wow!" Beth nods to Gracie, as Gracie asks "What's up now Gran? Time to talk." Beth is quiet, with a smile, and whispers "This is something huge." Ava looks at them, and gasps "My nightmare is over." Tenny tells Ava "I know we have spoke of it many times. I just knew!" Beth asks "Who is Ava's nightmare?" Ava goes, Faith Woods, Xavier Sister In Law, well that's my Daughter." Gracie's jaw drops, as Beth asks "Are you alright Ava?" Tenny says "Julia and Daniel were bad parents. Ask your Brother." Ava goes "I heard a few over the years, but I need to talk to my Son and I am just amazed." Tenny and Ava hugs, and says "I had to bring something to you, and hopefully we can be successful."

     At The Sunset Club, Bree, Cale, and Wade have dinner, as Cale tells Bree "Wade is like a Brother. We had to go through lots of shit." Bree tells Wade "She has no merits to get anything, and I know my Aunt adores you and hates Bridget." Wade goes "I feel it myself right now." At Landon Hale, Clint is in his office, as he wraps up his day, and gets a phone call and goes "That's going to be wonderful news. Thank you for your research Detective." Back at The Sunset Club, Bree tells her Cousin and Wade "I think we have a case for certain." Jared and Bridget walks in, but ignores them, as Wade takes a drink, and goes "What in the hell?" And walks over and warns them "Little Brother, this is still my Wife!" Bridget tells her Husband "I am about to take it from you and humble your ass, and Ava's!" Wade takes a deep breath, and says "Bree will be my network to you for now. Keep the Penthouse." Jared and Bridget walks away to their table, and Wade tells Bree and Cale "She just met her damn match!" 

   At The Evans Home, the home is quiet, as Aretha, Sayyid, and Rashad are downstairs, and Aretha tells her Son and Uncle "Mama needs her rest. And from Eve's text, likes Summer. She'll do well now that I'm slowing down." Rashad tells them "Sidney's in Southpoint Beach, and I hope comes home. He's got some classes down at the college campus." There's a knock on the door, and Gwen walks in and says "I hope I'm not intruding." All tell her "Thank you for coming by." Gwen tells Rashad "Everything is ready. I watched it as Sassy took my shift over." Sayyid tells Aretha "I see love." Aretha asks "So are the two of you dating?" Rashad tells his Mother and Uncle "She and I are actually. Well if she approves." Gwen kisses him, and says "I am in love with this beautiful man." Aretha smiles, as does Sayyid. Upstairs, Willie lays in bed quietly, and weeps as she tries to watch TV, and thinks of Terrance.

   At Thorpe's Mansion, Thorpe walks in and finds Julia and Faith, as they argue, and Thorpe yells at his Wife "So tell me what in the hell is going on? I was warned by Xavier. I am not wanting a war with him now woman!" Faith tells them "I am out of here. Mom this isn't over." as she leaves for the night. Julia yells "Daniel left me. I had to raise my girls on my own!" Thorpe snaps "Do you not think I know your past! I am an attorney and I check things out. I am also a businessman." Julia tells him "We are a married couple. I am done with him." Thorpe goes "Get the hell out of my house you liar. How dare you embarrass me with this lie! That bastard and I have a history and you and him.." Julia gasps "What? I.. uh had.." Thorpe screams "Get out of my damn house you gold digging bitch! Pack up now!" Julia walks upstairs, as Thorpe pours a drink, and texts Clint. At Clint's Estate, Clint sits in his den, and gets a phone call, and says "I am glad you took up my offer. And your Sister." Clint talks, and says "This will be worth it. We are winners." 

    Meanwhile at The Evans Compound, River sits in the living room, as Eve walks in and asks her Son "So what's up with your Son and Ruthie? Did I not say I'm not comfortable with this with Brock being his best friend, dating you know who Son!" River tells his Mother "Henry is working tonight to get away from you after today. Eventually.." Eve snaps "Look, I'm not saying I hate Ruthie. She is a sweet girl, but Brock. He knows." River says "Mom you need to chill." At Jazz, Henry works the bar, as Ginny, and Olivia walks inside, and Ginny asks Henry "Where's Ruthie?" Henry tells them "She's at home." Ginny and her Grandmother sits, and Olivia tells her Granddaughter "I think you are doing amazing considering what's going on with your Mom and Dad." Ginny tells her, as they order a meal and a drink "Grandma, I am so sad." Olivia tells her "Well sweet baby, everything will be fine. Beth needs you." Ginny nods, and goes "Aunt Beth never has to worry." They begin to wind down their day, as they have a toast, and says "To Terrance and his memory!"

    Back at Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Ava sits, as Tenny looks at Beth and Gracie, as Ruthie walks in and says "I met her.." Beth and Tenny both gets furious, as Beth snarls "What did I just hear?" Tenny is quiet, as Gracie is quiet and Ruthie tells them "Grandma did not take it well. Called Grandpa and I don't understand it." Ava asks "What's happened?" Tenny goes "Leigh told Beth and I about herself back when she first met Xavier. It is something I could not handle if it was my child for damn sure." Ava asks "What happened Tenny?" Ruthie is curious, as Gracie and Davey head back to Hell Hill, and Tenny fills Ava in, as Ruthie's jaw drops, and goes "Mom was disgusted. She went over to be there for Grandma, and Grandpa." Beth tells her Great-Granddaughter "Sully is a lot like her Father. Gracie and Brock got a Mom and a Dad. When your Grandpa thought Leigh was dead, Sully thought she had no Mother alive. That's why she calls me Grandma." 

    At Hell Hill, Brock comes over, as he hugs his Mother, and says "He is a real piece of shit." Xavier tells them "His life annuls Julia and Thorpe's marriage. I hope this is her and her Sister's way out of town. Sully and Cain sits in the living room couch, as Leigh sits on his lap, and he tells her "It's your call my love." Cain asks his Grandparents "Is he here? I want to see this!" Sully snaps at her Son "No, your ass and me are calling it a night." as nighttime descends. Sully and Cain hug everyone, as they leave, and Brock tells them "Rachel said..." Leigh warns him "Son, I hate her. Do not mention her name to me! I am already mad enough, and full of anger at everything.." Leigh gets emotional, as Xavier tells his Son "Brock, we need to be left alone tonight. Your Mother's needs me. Go home and help your fiancée." Brock leaves, as Storm walks inside, and says "Daniel is down there with Country." Xavier looks at his Wife, and says "You need to face him, and it's up to you. It's ok because I support you, and your choice." Leigh tells them "Let me sleep on that. I'm just going upstairs for tonight." Leigh and Xavier kiss, and Leigh walks upstairs, and Xavier and Country walks outside and heads down the hill, into The Storm Shelter, as Daniel has arrived, handcuffed to the floor, and yells at Storm "What kind of place is this!" Xavier walks in, and goes "Well welcome to the playground you sick son of a bitch. Wanna know what I have just done?" Xavier kicks his Father In Law in the stomach fiercely, as Daniel yells in pain and Xavier screams "Your Daughter is going through hell! Because of you!" Daniel yells angrily "You should of had these two morons leave me and not bring me out of hiding!" Storm grabs Daniel, and punches him, and says "Wanna keep your mouth shut or I'll do you my damn self?" Country tells Storm "Look now. Ya got to let X handle this level of pain. I know this for a fact."

     At City Hospital, Aretha, Rashad, and Gwen walk into the chapel, as the reverend walks in, and says "Andy's on a mission trip in Asia. I'm Reverend Eric Hyman." Aretha is awed, and Gwen tells them "I worked in here today a lot when not running rounds." Rashad kisses his Girlfriend, and says "Thank you. I love you Gwen." Aretha tells her Son and Gwen "I love this. All these photos. He loved City Hospital and saving lives. Sadly not his own." Reverend Hyman tells her "Now these things happen. Sometimes one has so much on them. Or hurting." Gwen goes "He seemed to never like the shrink here, Dr. Walsh." Aretha tells her "My Brother was also gay, but in his time it wasn't like today. He had a hard time admitting it. He was a great big Brother to me, and I miss him.." Aretha cries, as Rashad hugs and consoles his Mother. At The Evans Home, Sayyid sits in the living room, as Willie walks downstairs, and asks her Brother "Why are you here? I am not.." Sayyid walks over, and goes "I know you, and you and I always protect each other, you are my Sister, the Mother I never had." Willie hugs her Brother, and says "Thank you so much Clem! I love you.." Willie tells him "Tell Aretha and Rashad I'm going to bed. You can leave if you want to." Sayyid tells his Sister "Eve understands. I'm not leaving you." Willie tells him "I still don't believe this." Sayyid goes "He's watching over you. Feel it." Willie says with a sigh "I do, I miss my baby." heading to her bedroom, as Sayyid watches, fighting tears of his own.

    At The Sunset Club, Cale and Bree has left and called it a day, and Wade goes to the bar, as he glares at Bridget, as she and Jack drink, and walks over and says "So you think you won Bridget? Do you know who I am?" Jared tells his Brother "You need to go somewhere else and leave us alone." Wade, in a drunken tone, yells "So you are trying to have sex with my Wife!" Bridget yells at her Husband "We are done! You don't order me around! Makes the fuel stronger to take your precious HaleCorp!" Jared laughs "I'll own your ass!" Wade warns Bridget "You wanna play dirty? Well meet the champion!" Wade heads to his Suite for the night, as he snarls angrily to himself, as Bridget and Jared leaves a tip and both head to the door, as they stare into each other's eye, and then go their separate ways for the night. At Clint's Mansion meanwhile, Clint gets a text from Jared, and texts back, pouring a drink "This will thrill Thorpe's spirits." At Thorpe's Mansion, Julia has left and Thorpe sits back, and thinks to himself, as he says with anger "Julia Woods. You lying bitch. And you were married and not telling me." Thorpe gets upstairs and calls it a night. At Faith's House in the suburbs of Adam's Landing, Faith is silent, thinking of her day and goes "This is too damn much!" There's a knock, as Julia yells "Open the damn door!" Faith answers, and Julia goes "Thorpe kicked me out." Faith tells her Mother "Tonight you can stay, but be out by tomorrow because I can not stand you." Julia warns her "Your Sister will be missing more than Daniel if her crazy Husband believes those.." Faith yells "It is true! You know it and did not one thing! He did me the exact damn same! You are lucky I have anything to do with you, and Mona dying left me alone." Julia tells her "You have me dear." Faith goes "Sleep on the couch and stay out of my damn way!" as she goes off to bed, and Julia pulls out a gun, and says "I will make my life perfect in one way or another now. The better off.", as she makes herself a place to sleep on the small couch for the night.

     Nighttime sets in and at Whispering Hills, Ava returns, as she holds one of the copies, and pours a drink, and looks at a photo, and gently touches it and says "Sweetie. You will have what you deserve. I promise.", as she says out loud "Thank you Tenny." At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth prepares for bed, as Tenny smokes a joint, and Ruthie takes a hit, and tells Beth "I will be unable to come to Terrance's thing tomorrow. I have to talk to your Son for you. Ruthie will help her Gran." Ruthie nods, as Beth warns them "This is something to do as gentle as possible. Let Ava decide when its the right time." Beth heads to her bedroom, as Tenny whispers to her Great-Great Granddaughter, as she hugs her and prepares to go across the hall "We're going over tomorrow. I know your Mom will be there." At Sully's Mansion, Sully sits on the back porch, as Cain sits with her Mother, and goes "Dad sent me this." Sully says "Least of my worries." Cain asks his Mother "Why don't someone just shoot his ass now, and all is done." Sully tells him "Cain, there are many avenues. My Daddy has a plan, and I just know that he hates my Mom's family." At Hell Hill, Xavier returns inside, and Gracie sits downstairs, and says "I heard some news tonight. Gran found Ava's long lost Daughter. How's Mom?" Xavier says "She's going to make it through all of this with all of us supporting her my sweet Gracie." Gracie hugs her Father and heads upstairs, as Xavier walks to his study, and returns a phone call, leaving a voice mail, saying "Meet Bobby tomorrow." Xavier heads to his bedroom, as Leigh is laying in bed, having flashbacks to her childhood, lays clutching a pillow, with her eyes streaming with tears. Xavier lays down next to his Wife, and wraps his arms around her, and says gently "My love, I am here. It's alright. It's alright because I will make sure your Dad, and Mother pay for what they did to you. A promise." 

    

     

   

No comments:

Post a Comment